This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Christmas Special 2 Final!

Topic » Christmas Special 2 Final!

1614 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Running Order:

1) Leona Lewis
2) Khan x EXIT
3) Sam Smith
4) Sabrina Carpenter
5) Christina Aguilera
6) Calum Scott
7) Katherine Jenkins
8) Miley Cyrus
9) Kelly Clarkson
1614 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
Now let the show BEGIN!
1614 days 6 hours ago
ryan5676
1) Leona Lewis - "One More Sleep"

1614 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*stands and claps* OOH A SHOWDOWN! You and Megan both sang the same song and what I respect is that y'all both made the song your own and so much fun to watch. I loved this performance it was so much fun but the vocals weren't the best.
1614 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Since you’re singing the same song to Megan it’s really hard not to make a comparison this round but I’ll try my best. I think honestly this was a solid performance of an upbeat Christmas song, like we see the performers sing ballad type Christmas songs or turn more upbeat songs into ballad style. I think vocally it was there I just think there was a lot going on with the backing vocals and the band I couldn’t get a clear concept of how you were performing this song and if you were connecting and if you doing some things. Like I think this song is just hard to do because of the escalation of the band and rise and fall of the many instruments plus the backing vocals, and it just doesn’t help you when you’re singing but overall it was an okay performance.
1614 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Your performance was so good.  I was clapping along to your song.  You did so well singing.  You hit all notes so well.
1614 days 5 hours ago
hellocat
Ik im out cause yeah it's Katherine but I'm intrigued in who is going to win!!!
1614 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
2) Khan x EXIT - "Carol of the Bells/We Wish You A Merry Christmas"

1614 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*stands and claps* This was definitely a very interesting take on a Christmas Carol. Like you guys made it a horror story and it was hauntingly beautiful. This was pretty good, although sometime your voices do irritate me but it's only because of the language barrier. Other than that, I respect the originality and uniqueness and that doesn't go unnoticed!
1614 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

Um well this was definitely something that I’m not completely used to. This was a beautiful story telling show but in a singing competition I’m not sure if this would work as I see this as more a theatrical piece then a singing performance. Like I appreciate you all doing carol of the bells but I just don’t think this was a good choice to do just because vocally is wasn’t really strong since you guys were performing the same notes over and over. While also just focusing on the whole being creepy aspect of this performance and just focusing on the characters you were portraying and not really on the song itself and bringing the song to life. Overall I was just left a little confused after the ending of the song like I get the story but do I get the performance? No
1614 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Even though I couldn't quite understand the song, I thought it was good.  Your performance was so good.  I also liked the acting part of your song.
1614 days 5 hours ago
Jameslu
I need a huge favor!

Please can you vote for me in this poll <3
https://tengaged.com/group/9758-dancing-stars-season-2/poll/dwts-season-2-vote-save-day-8-148356
1614 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
3) Sam Smith - "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas"

1614 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
Since Kat UNFAIRLY LEFT I will vote to save you!
1614 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*stands and claps* Ooooh another showdown between you and Kelly. This was so good Sam, your vocals really impressed me tonight because you are another of those artists who just sing so effortlessly and I could tell you were feeling what you were singing and that's impressive on it's own.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!