This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Christmas Special 2 Final!

Topic » Christmas Special 2 Final!

1613 days 19 hours ago
Jameslu
Haha Kat was ROBBED :(
1613 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

It’s really hard to not make comparisons to Kelly’s performance as you sang the same song as her for this performance. I think this performance isn’t up to the level I wanted it to go as you didn’t really change much about this song, and I couldn’t really feel that you were really trying with your vocals or really just pushing yourself when it comes to singing this song. I just think you went to sing this song like you were singing it as karaoke in front of your friends and you did a good job of it but no one is going to remember the performance you gave the next day. That’s what this performance is, it’s kinda forgettable and I won’t be shock if I don’t remember this performance tomorrow. It’s not a bad performance but it’s just not a memorable performance ya know?
1613 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I felt like the song was just a little slow for me.  But you did good singing.  Good job though.
1613 days 19 hours ago
hellocat
Ikr Ryan it wasn't fair!
1613 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
4) Sabrina Carpenter - "Home for the Holidays"

1613 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*standing ovation and claps like a proud mama* Wow! Honestly the Disney Stars surprised me the most tonight! Your voice is so polished Sabrina! I know Drake is going to go in on you about having backing singers but honestly thats what made this performance magical because your voice still shined. I am in love with your rich tone and you sang this perfectly, like honestly you should do Broadway, because this was just absolutely fantastic, one of my faves of the night!
1613 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

I don’t think this performance is bad per say I just think you could have done a lot more with it than what you already have done. Like I could see you trying to connect to the song and vocally I hear you trying to push yourself I just think it needs to go that extra level to really bring this performance home. Like I think you could have easily just cut back and have fun with performing this song because it sounded like you were worried you were going to deliver a great Christmas song and you don’t need to worry about that because I enjoyed you performance as it is I just wish you gave me a little more to really enjoy and just soak it in and just feel free.
1613 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Great job all around.  I was also clapping along.  Instruments went so well with your song.  Your voice was so amazing.
1613 days 19 hours ago
Rubes
Me when the judges say it was a hard song to sing for Leona when it’s her song I- LMAO
1613 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
5) Christina Aguilera - "Christmas Time"

1613 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*stands and claps* I'm not sure this was your best performance but it made me smile because it's Christmas. But yeah vocally you were one of the weaker acts tonight. Like I appreciate you doing something different but this just wasn't it unfortunately.
1613 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
DRAKE:

I think this upbeat performance is fun and made me want to dance along and just get into a groove, I just think you had something issues with diction and making words clear and some of that is because I think you were not focused on the song itself, I think you were focused more on giving a good performance through your dance moves and your vocals that you kinda lost the meaning of the song. Like you were just more focused on giving a show it really lost what I’m looking for in performances. I’m not here for vocal gymnastics and stylish dance moves and cheesy stuff like that I’m just here to feel for the Christmas spirit through the singing and the performances of this round so I’m a little disappointed but it was a good performance so don't dislike it.
1613 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Great job singing and dancing.  I was clapping along to your song.  Your voice was so well done.  Everything was so well done throughout.
1613 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
6) Calum Scott - "White Christmas"

1613 days 19 hours ago
ryan5676
AILI JAMES:

*stands and claps* Calum, I really feel like you take me on a journey with you when you sing and it's just so beautiful to be apart of. Like your voice is just so beautiful and I loved this performance. It was just such a calming and soothing performance and at the same time so impactful.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!