This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 9 Live Show 1

Topic » Season 9 Live Show 1

1743 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

Oh you tried with a ballad. I was surprised. very beautiful stage, but you kinda missed power in some part and in some part I think you lost a bit of intonation, but i think it's an improvement from your audition.
1743 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

I thought you started well but as the song goes along you didn’t reach that high moment I wanted. Well I know you are a good singer and I enjoyed the start thinking it will go somewhere good but it just felt all lackluster like you didn’t have energy in your vocals and I want to see you reach those high levels and bring the fire back.
1743 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
Damn Luca is being harsh on everyone lol :P
1743 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I just thought that performance was good all around.  You did such a very good job singing.  I was clapping along to your song.
1743 days 15 hours ago
LiukBB
Damn Luca is being harsh on everyone lol :P

uhm i wasn't rlly impressed this week. Only liked fully 3 performances, but most of them were alright
1743 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
10) Lady Gaga - "You And I"

1743 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

You are one of the singers that i was waiting for to participate, this was very good and for a first performance it was very well produced, i do feel the trumpet was overpowering the song at points but very good start Gaga
1743 days 15 hours ago
Rubes
uhm i wasn't rlly impressed this week. Only liked fully 3 performances, but most of them were alright

Fair enough. We all need to step up our game
1743 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

I'm gonna be honest, i am not a fan of the song, but your interpretation was very nice. Your vocals were on point and you really felt this song. Nice exhibition.
1743 days 15 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
well guess rihannna is up for elimination ahaa
1743 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This is the side of you that I didn’t thought I would get but I am actually enjoying it. For this we got a glimpse into what you can do vocally and there is a lot of potential with the way it is focused on just you and I want to see more of you but sometimes you felt overpowered making you feel lost but you have the power and capabilities to do well and I hope to see more of this.
1743 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Song was sung very well.  I liked it all.  I thought you did good.  Good job.
1743 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
11) Beyoncé - "Love on Top"

1743 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

The queen has arrived and with the performance of the night,this was so energetic and amazing, you sing with such power and it is so good, you are a queen in jazz, dancing, singing everything! (I'm going to forget you won an all star season)
1743 days 15 hours ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

I'm shocked. I wasn't a massive fan of your introduction song, but you kinda nailed it. Lot of energy, i liked your stage, yeah i am shocked. well done!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!