This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 9 Live Show 1

Topic » Season 9 Live Show 1

1724 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

At the beginning this was quite a sublime performance but then you picked it up and i could see the raw emotion coming from your voice and your mouth. Well done Demi cause you are a legend to pull off that song and in fact i think you are an early contender.
1724 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

I'm sure you are a super artist, but i found your performance a bit cold, but deffo i saw improvements from your audictions.
1724 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

This is just glorious to witness as you put energy and emotion into this one song and make it a worthwhile performance. I really got invested as you made it sound like it is so personal and those voices are just pure bliss and I didn’t think you had it inside you and a criticism is in the middle your voice sounded too soft but the rest was an emotional rollercoaster I didn’t want to get off.
1724 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

It was good all around.  Your voice sung the song so well.  I think you did so good in the performance.
1724 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
03) Lizzo - "SHallow"

1724 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

I am so happy that you decided to do a ballad and this was definitely out of your comfort zone. Definitely not the greatest of vocals but i can not express how excited i am that you are here cause literally you are a freaking legend!
1724 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

Ohi ohi ohi, your vocals here where were they ? You seemed to be in a bit of rush trying to sing this song. You are very talented, but i don't think this song really suits you with the big voice.
1724 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Girl I know you have the power and great vocals but sadly it was not happening here today even though I wanted it to. You can do great in some songs and I want to say that this song wasn’t something you did well with the breathing having issues and you struggled in the high notes but don’t worry it can only go up from here so find a song that you can perform.
1724 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I thought your song went so well.  I thought your voice sung it so good.  The song went so good for you.  Keep singing so good.
1724 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
04) Haley Reinhart - "Piece of My Heart"

1724 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

Oh my god it's so refreshing seeing you perform, that raw vocals just make me so satisfied. You are a artist and you paint pictures in my mind of how successful you will be in the future, well done Haley that was a-ma-ZING
1724 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

Hailey you surely have a potential, but i think you went way too hard on this. I can see you going far in this tournament, but i think you overdid and that didn't come across good to me.
1724 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

The feisty Haley is here and she is giving me that rocking feeling. You know the things I love is your power and energy you bring into every performance and this was good and at the same time I didn’t get a wow moment just thinking it was a great effort based on the growling not feeling effective here and being a standstill at moments but as I said before it was a great effort.
1724 days 3 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Your voice was awesome.  I also loved your performance so much.  Everything I liked about it.  Song was so good.  Good job.
1724 days 3 hours ago
Rubes
WOO HERE FOR MY GIRLS!!

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!