This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 9 Live Show 1

Topic » Season 9 Live Show 1

1724 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
05) Monika Marija - "Stay With Me"

1724 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
KAT:

It's nice seeing people like you and Lizzo in the live show cause you are so underrated and need the attention you most rightly deserve, This was 100 x better than the original version and i am literally the most saltiest person that you did not make eurovision but maybe that's cause your too good for it :P
1724 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

Monika I like you, but again i don't think this song suited you. In some part you were a bit off, and even though i kinda liked this, it came across as a bit unfinished.
1724 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You brought a glimmer of hope in this performance but it was lacking power in the end. Don’t get me wrong you sang the song well and you are a good singer but this performance felt like a step to step guide to sing and you just lacked the energy not getting that impact and I want to see you sing from the heart showing some emotion, energy and power because you have all of that inside you.
1724 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

That song was good.  Your voice was really great.  I was clapping along to your song.  Good job on the performance overall.
1724 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
06) 4th Impact - "Love The Way You Lie"

1724 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
KAT:

I Salute you girls, this was fantastic i was jamming to it, each and every one of you showed real and raw emotion and it was so lovely to hear and i loved it, you sing so well and you deserve a place in the next live show.
1724 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

you know gurls. You nailed it. Very simple song, simple interpretation, but it really worked. Being a group is not easy, buy you gurls were really amazing.
1724 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

You chose to go the ballad route and it was nice and at some parts I didn’t have that impact but you still brought something special. The start I thought it didn’t sound right with each of you doing it individual being weak but you kicked it up a notch when you all started harmonizing and brought it out of the bag so it took some time to find your groove but when you have it you become an unstoppable force.
1724 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

Good singing all around.  Voices were good.  I truly liked every moment of it. 
Song was so good.
1724 days 1 hour ago
Tinkerbelll
*P!nk and rihanna gives a standing ovation and crying* well done girls
1724 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
07) Jason Chen - "Sugar"

1724 days 1 hour ago
Rubes
Thank you for the comments!
1724 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
KAT:

From the first beat i was like PARTY, I was jamming to this it was Fabulous. One small thing is i don't know if it's me but i sounds autotuned which takes most of it away, Anyway well done Jason this was a good first performances.
1724 days 1 hour ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

I mean i just didn't  liek your personal interpretation of your voice. You used i think a bit too much falsetto and it didn't work well for me. boy you can do better.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!