This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 9 Live Show 1

Topic » Season 9 Live Show 1

1726 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Wow straight away you got me standing on my feet dancing along to that stunning voice and this is pure you and I love it. I never expected that much power but you are Beyoncé so I should have expected it and you are drizzling and oozing energy and this is the full package that you brought to the stage bringing your A-Game Tonight *standing ovation*
1726 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

I just wanted to get up and dance to your song.  You sung it so well, and the dancers were awesome.  I loved every moment of your performance.
1726 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
Beyoncé killed this!
1726 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
12) Dami Im - "I Say A Little Prayer"

1726 days 5 hours ago
Tinkerbelll
if beyonce is in this competition we all know who wins haha
1726 days 5 hours ago
LiukBB
Beyoncè i think was the artist that from audition to week 1 made the big improvement for me at least
1726 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
KAT:

I was so happy to see you auditioning, I will say this isn't the best but it was definitely a good way to end the show and you did well for your first performance, i see you doing well Dami.
1726 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
LUCA:

You were nice tonight, but i just wasn't really attracted by the song you picked. But you can go very far in this game
1726 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
RYAN:

Straight from the get go your voice is like an angel and you brought it down with just a piano and this just suited you. I can get into this side of you with your vocals being heaven to my ears and this was a fine performance that has the elements of being special with the chorus just sounding the same each time but you are going into the right direction so congrats.
1726 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
SCOTTY:

It was good all around.  Your voice sung the song so well.  I think you did so good in the performance.
1726 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
And that was our Top 12 Artists and let's give them all a round of applause!
1726 days 5 hours ago
Rubes
I ALREADY WON WITH BEYONCÉ SHE DOESNT NEED ANOTHER WIN!!!

Loooool joking
1726 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
Now the Time has come for the Duels and in this Show there will be 4 Duels so 4 Artists will be Immune from the Results Show Tomorrow!
1726 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
Specials don't count with wins and Ariana Grande won a Christmas Special but she got entered in next Seasons and All Stars Special but didn't do well lol.

I think everyone wants their Artist to win a Season and also Artists who won All Stars Special can't come back to another All Stars Special.
1726 days 5 hours ago
ryan5676
Also remember about the twist as in the next 4 shows, 2 of them will be Double Eliminations and the other 2 will be Artists Swap and Artists who lose a Duel would be at risk of being swapped.

open group

Anything Can Happen WILL TAKE A BREAK

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!