This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2

3254 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in, guys!

First things first: Jus's Juggernauts, I will take it back.

Immunity, back up for grabs.

I'll be hosting the challenge today, so I picked out one of my favorites. 

Each round, five different buoys (each of a different color) will be dropped into the ocean.  Your job is to "swim" down and retrieve them.  Each buoy is worth a certain number of points ranging from 1 to 5 (the point values will be randomized each round, so a buoy could be worth 5 points one turn and 1 point the next). 

To retrieve a buoy, all you have to do is be the first to post *dives down for ___ buoy*.  You may only retrieve ONE buoy per round, so choose carefully.  The point values for each round will be posted AT THE SAME TIME as my "GO" post for the round to begin, so be wary of copy/pasting haphazardly.

The buoy colors are:
- Red
- Blue
- Green
- Orange
- Yellow

After five rounds, the tribe with the most points wins immunity.  Losers will head to tribal council and send somebody to Redemption Island.  Challenge at 6 PM EST (Again, 11 PM in the UK).  Feel free to ask any questions and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.  Good luck!
3254 days 21 hours ago
BENLINUS
I can't make it tonight tribe, sorry! Good luck :(
3254 days 20 hours ago
HowLovely
dont rig it bitch
3254 days 18 hours ago
Joeker
I may not be able to make it either so if I'm not there, GL tribe.
3254 days 17 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Going to the waterpark in about half an hour until 8, so I won't be able to make the challenge. Good luck tribe!
3254 days 14 hours ago
jman96
I might not be able to make it to this challene either. Sorry.
3254 days 13 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
I'll be there
3254 days 13 hours ago
blueu22
3254 days 13 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Check in now!
3254 days 13 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
I am here
3254 days 13 hours ago
blueu22
HERE
3254 days 13 hours ago
ElectraViv
=-/
3254 days 13 hours ago
blueu22
There isn't anything I wouldnt do for this man. I would even take off my clothes and give him a private show to the tombs of his soul cause he's all that I need anymore. I would give birth to ten of his children without using any drugs to help ease the pain and then I would give him one more just because our love is that insane. There is not one thing that I would not do for my lover, my best friend, my honey, my boo. I can't wait to meet him.
3254 days 13 hours ago
Yaxha
SUCK MY ASS
3254 days 13 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Someone's watched South Pacific :P
3254 days 13 hours ago
AndThenThereWasOne
hi

open group

Js21's Survivor: Ko Tarutao

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!