This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Js21's All Stars Reveal

Topic » Js21's All Stars Reveal

3258 days 11 hours ago
Js21
hello, hello, hello, hello unless you are blind, deaf, and dumb, you have probably already found out that I, Js21, will be joining forces with resident 5th placer, Survivorfan37, in his 13th and my 16th season, Survivor Ko Tarutao. Let's just cut straight to the case, here are the ten all stars I have chosen to represent Js21's Survivor.

I'm too lazy to do what William has done, so I am just posting the cast and his/her impact on my series.

1. Mearl: Group game staple, has pretty much dominated almost every single tengaged survivor group, including mine, twice.

2. Benlinus: Old school survivor legend. In JS21's survivor he's known for getting robbed in my first season, then coming back and destroying Rwanda, taking the win.

3. Sportygirl22: One of the original black widows in my series, she surprised everyone with an extremely strong strategic game that gave her the win in Cagayan.

4. Millzipede: An old-school group game goddess that graced my Cagayan season. She socially and strategically dominated the season, but came up just short as runner up, respectively losing to Sporty.

5. XJamzX: Another old school survivor all star, Jamie has been essential to my series with his highlight probably being his 4th place finish and hero of the season win in Cambodia.

6. Awwsum11: The only "new generation tengaged" player on this tribe, Awwsum had it rough in the Philippines getting 7th place after all of his alliance was picked off.

7. 49288: Another classic survivor player, Eddie has played almost every role in my series, he's been player of the season, villain of the season, and even the victim of the purple rock. Now he can add js21 all star to that list.

8. SimvivorRWay: Stephen was relentlessly targeted time and time again in Cagayan, and was eventually taken out at 7th for being too strong of a threat to win.

9. Jman96: Jordan has played my series the most out of every contestant, being the runner up once, and taking the win in One World.

10. TheRealSlimShady: the only representative of my most recent season, China, Shady dominated his alliance premerge, but due to a series of idols/self-votes/Saundra, he was taken out for being a threat.

This season is going to be extremely stressful, so good luck. If I was cast on this tribe, I would probably commit seppuku

Also I need help deciding what to call us, so vote in this poll
http://www.tengaged.com/group/4439/poll/jus-122157
3258 days 11 hours ago
BENLINUS
Wtf I never agreed to this
3258 days 10 hours ago
sportygirl22
lol @ Cagayan 2.0

Bye me :P
3258 days 10 hours ago
sportygirl22
Please don't commit Seppuku Jus! I'm going to need you after my 20th place finish XD
3258 days 10 hours ago
Mearl
Damn
3258 days 10 hours ago
TheRealSlimShady
Strong fucking tribe.
Let's rip that other tribe apart
3258 days 10 hours ago
SimvivoRWay
Jus' Jezebels <3
3258 days 10 hours ago
awwsum11
lol, the only "new generation" player
3258 days 9 hours ago
Joeker
Wow Jus

Not inviting me wow </3
3258 days 9 hours ago
Js21
go back in your cage
3258 days 8 hours ago
awwsum11
Oh snap! 0_0
3258 days 7 hours ago
jman96
Hi
3258 days 1 hour ago
TheRealSlimShady
TheRealSlimShady: the only representative of my most recent season, China,

Wasn't awwsum in it as well?
3257 days 22 hours ago
awwsum11
@Shady I was, but I wasn't in long enough to matter, :/
So I am bonded with the Philippines, :P
3257 days 20 hours ago
XJamzX
this tribe should kill it
3257 days 18 hours ago
Js21
*** Eddie/49288 has been replaced by Joe/Joeker ***

open group

Js21's Survivor: Ko Tarutao

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!