This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 469 Final

Topic » TSC 469 Final

816 days 4 hours ago
1001games
Anders Bagge: This sounds like christian music which I am not a huge fan of. Idk just gave me that vibe I dont like.

Sandy Lam: The quietness of her voice bothered me a bit. Kinda ruined the song IMO.

María Isabel: This was okay. Nothing too special. Just not for me I think.

Alisa Xayalith: Oooo okay this was something I vibed with. Loved the chorus the most!

RARIA: This was boring. Sounds like the common boring ass pop song.

Froukje: I really liked the beat in this. Got my head bopping for sure.

Moses Sumney: Wtf fuck was this creepy shit? This was awful.

LUNA: Def gave me huge Lady Gaga vibes more than Madonna lol. Anywho this was really good!

MUNA: Something about this song really annoyed me. Idk what it was it was just really annoying.

Ibeyi: This was simple but it worked for me!

Natalia Gordienko: It wasn’t bad. Reminds me of a different artist/song just cant pin point it but I liked it.

Misscatylove: Um okay. Next? At least it was better than Moses.

Sub Urban & Bella Poarch: This didnt do too much for me but the string sound was a nice touch.

School Gyrls: Holy cringe this was bad lol. But in a good way.

Mondo Grosso: Yawn. Took a nice nap during this.

Barns Courtney: Ugh king. I used this dude in so many music contests on here but everyone hated his voice. Iconic song!

Primo the Alien: Pass.

Yola: I really wanted to like this but I was quite disappointed when I listened to it.

The Maine: Ah yes good ole indie pop. This was quite good overall!

Naomi Sharon: Another simple song but worked. It did get kinda repetitive but it wasnt too bad.

Mother Mother: Nooooo! How does a band ruin their own song?!? Hayloft should have been left alone!

Tank and the Bangas: Aye they finally made a TSC contest! I’m not huge on them but they have a few bops. This was okay.

Josef Salvat: Couldnt really get into this much. Sorry!

Sex Whales & Roee Yeger: Interesting. Don’t hear too much of this genre in TSC. Not exactly my forte but not bad.

Chase Icon: This just aint doing it for me here. Not really my thing.

Dolores Forever: This was okay. Not sure how I feel about it to be honest.

Stray Kids: Not horrible actually. Usually not my style but may or may not be worth some points.

MONOIR: Wasnt quite vibing with this one. Next!

Rob Rackstraw: This song spits straight facts. Somebody does have to be the favorite. It’s just not Rob, or Thomas.

Samuraï: Pretty solid song overall. A little too much for me maybe but not bad.

Rocket Punch: Nooooo. Sorry!
815 days 19 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Anders Bagge “Bigger than the Universe” – it’s a little cringey
2.        Sandy Lam “Parole” – Quite a pleasant listen
3.        María Isabel “No Say Para Ti” – This was quite dull, a bit one note.
4.        Alisa Xayalith “High Fidelity” – it’s fine. Feel like this is a grower
5.        RARIA “Dude” – Even with the subtitles I still had no clue what she was saying!
6.        Froukje “Zonder Gezicht” – The drop seemed to come out of nowhere lol
7.        Moses Sumney “Me in 20 Years” – That voice is really annoying! Sounds like someone stood on a cats tail!
8.        LUNA “Madonna” – This kind of goes off! Who doesn’t want to be like Madonna? Bop!
9.        MUNA “Anything But Me” – Has a decent vibe to it
10.        Ibeyi “Made of Gold” – This was horrible!
11.        Natalia Gordienko “High Heels” – Queen! This is such a bop!
12.        Misscatylove “Intro” – lol ok then
13.        Sub Urban & Bella Poarch “Inferno” – Sounds like something from the descendants!
14.        School Gyrls “Detention” – lol not going to lie I was kind of living for this. How is this not from 2004?
15.        Mondo Grosso “In This World” – She is giving way to much for such a boring beat!
16.        Barns Courtney “Glitter & Gold” – Quite like his voice, this was quite good
17.        Primo the Alien “Thunder” – It was a nice enough listen
18.        Yola “Dancing Away in Tears” – She has quite a nice voice
19.        The Maine “Sticky” – Quite catchy, this was really good
20.        Naomi Sharon “Daughter of the Sun” – It has quite a mysterious sound to it
21.        Mother Mother “Hayloft II” – I like how this sounds like it’s from a horror movie
22.        Tank and the Bangas “No ID” – Vibing along to this. Quite good
23.        Josef Salvat “I'm Sorry” – Really like his voice and it’s very catchy. Really enjoyed this
24.        Sex Whales & Roee Yeger “Where Was I” – Quite a good drop to this
25.        Chase Icon “Call Your Mom” - Im going to call your mum, she needs to wash your mouth out!!
26.        Dolores Forever “Party in My Mind” – This was really nice, enjoyed this.
27.        Stray Kids “Maniac” – Not my cup of tea!
28.        MONOIR “Irish” – Grew on me as it went along, wasn’t sure on the whistles at first but ended up really liking this!
29.        Rob Rackstraw “Somebody Has to Be the Favourite” – This being sent a week late is so funny to me. This is so annoying that I kind of live lol
30.        Samuraï  “Bonita” – The video makes this song more enjoyable
31.        Rocket Punch “Chiquita” – Doesn’t really do anything for me
815 days 12 hours ago
SeaViper
1) Anders Bagge - I don't need to explain this. NO
2) Sandy Lam - This was a complete mess, and as someone who likes trolls, this was neither a troll nor good!
3) Maria Isabel - Pretty standard TSC song here. Nothing special about it, just forgettable and blends in with pretty much all the other unnoticeable songs
4) Alisa Xaxayish - It was like...ok. A bit similar to #3 for me, but it's still...FINE. Possibly somehow still the best so far...but in my books not a winner
5) RARIA - This is becoming a theme tonight. This. Was. FINE. I'm really looking for a song to stand out but the last three have all been very standard and dull TSC entries
6) Frouke, S10 - WAIT NO, I HAD THIS ON MY LIST UGHHHH. yeah, sadly I need to say I kind of like this. It isn't my favourite ever, but it does tick boxes and it's enjoyable!
7) Moses Sumnay - This is what ESC jurors get their cocks out for. Sadly, I am not an ESC juror, and I found this nothing more than boring
8) LUNA - I appreciate something upbeat for a change this week! Not my favourite genre of music...but it makes a nice change for once and I enjoyed this just enough :)
9) MUNA - Sounds kinda like a Germany 12 Points song - or something that would participate in it. Kind of a radio bop! This was a nice listen...and in a week as weak as this, could potentially be getting points!
10) Ibeyi - Rap is horrible, the singing wasn't much better. Another sort of...very generic song which is ultimately the reason I left TSC last year. I feel myself getting burned out again very quickly...
11) Natalia Gordienko - This was like...really bad...but that made it really good!
12) Misscatylove - EUROVISION 2023 WINNER LEAKED! Song of the year I think :D
13) Sub Urban & Bella Poarch - I swear this is identical to another Bella Parch song. Not particularly notable, but I liked the music video :)
815 days 10 hours ago
SeaViper
14) School Gyrls - LMFAO??? I mean, this was a bop so good job besties!
15) Mondo Grosso - A bit boring, and being right in the middle of the show I doubt I'll remember it sadly :(
16) Barns Courtney - This was sort of just too busy. The vocals combined with the music was just too complicated and it gave me a headache ;(
17) Primo The Alien - I expected this to be a troll song but it's actually good LMFAO! Certainly a standout tonight for me :)
18) Yola - I did somewhat like this! Again, it's position in the show might mean it gets a bit forgotten, but I think this has a solid chance at points :)
19) The Maine - This was quite a fun song that I did enjoy listening to! Not the greatest one ever made, but it's certainly better than the first half of this contest" *Shudders*
20) Naomi Sharon - The way my YouTube account isn't verified as an adult because I can;t be bothered to <3 WHOOPS, GUESS I CAN'T LISTEN TO THIS!
21) Mother Mother - This was...a shock...but a shock I actually really nice! I feel like this is summoning the devil somewhat! I stan :)
22) Tank and the Bangas - I was kind of hoping for a dance track here. The trumpet solo is nice, but the rest is a bit meh sadly
23) Josef Salvat - The chorus is somewhat catchy! The verses are quite dull, but I still appreciate this as being a nice change from ballads!
24) Sex Whales - Is this from League Of Legends or something? I despise the..."electronic" noise sadly. Headache. Boot
25) Chase Icon - This voice was annoying, and like a few entries, this took me back to the worst of TSC
26) Delores Forever - Wooo, this was quite a fun bop! I would listen again :D As far as I'm concerned, one of the best of the night for me...good pick :)
27) Stray Kids - Yikes...Korean rap is worse than ever before. I have to say I take WOMEN any day over this when it comes to K-Pop. PASS
815 days 10 hours ago
SeaViper
28) MONOIR - LMFAO! Kinda my HSC1 winner ngl. Probably also my winner tonight! Call me basic but I loved this!
29) Rob Rackstraw - This was such an emotional song ;( This has to be one of the greatest entries every sent to TSC...I am in awe. GORGEOUS VOCALS, HIGH PRODUCTION QUALITY...THIS IS THE PINACLE OF PERFECTION!
30) Samurai - Yay, another entry I ACTUALLY enjoyed :O Bop I think! This TSC has suddenly picked up :)
31) Rocket Punch - Fun way to close the show! I wouldn't go back to this, but I appreciate it was fun, and I definitely think this was on the enjoyable side tonight <333
815 days 6 hours ago
J2999
001. Anders Bagge - 'Bigger than the Universe' : Here’s the thing. This was the best song at Melfest this year. Except Suave by Alvaro Estrella, but that’s a conversation for a different day. Although Cornelia was a better winner, this is a bangerrrr. King really ate it up here. Strong opener.
002. Sandy Lam - 'Parole' : There’s something for everyone! The music is quite good actually, but that’s all there is enjoyment wise from this really.
003. María Isabel - 'No Say Para Ti' : It’s a smooth chill listen. Nothing outstanding, but it’s good. Always enjoy a Spanish song too so we move.
004. Alisa Xayalith - 'High Fidelity' : Quite a good listen. Enjoyed it. Probably not memorable, but it served decent for a listen.
005. RARIA - 'Dude' : Honestly this was good, but the most enjoyment I managed to get was from… his voice in the voice call lmfao. Where was he singing this song damn. But yeah it was a good song I did like.
006. Froukje - 'Zonder Gezicht' : So do we start the Eurovision 2022 boycott NOW or? It was decent, the music in particular was good. Fine listen.
007. Moses Sumney - 'Me in 20 Years' : The first like 90 seconds was… not it. Actually though… this became quite a vibe? It’s… interesting, different, I do rate this. I like this.
008. LUNA - 'Madonna' : The chorus is good, and the music in general is good. Overall not amazing, but still decent.
009. MUNA - 'Anything But Me' : Similar to quite a few so far in the regard it’s decent music but nothing special, though it seems better than a fair amount of them, so there’s that.
010. Ibeyi - 'Made of Gold' : Pa Salieu. His part was good. Not really vibing with this massively, not bad just not really for me.
011. Natalia Gordienko - 'High Heels' : Damn at the start she’s doing wayyyy too much. Decent though. She actually outsold in Eurovision though, I ranked her lowish both years there, but she had a good song, esp 2021. But yeah fine.
012. 12) Misscatylove - 'Intro' :
Ellie Green
1 month ago
When Salvador Sobral said "Music isn't fireworks, it's feeling" this is EXACTLY what he meant. We have our 2022 winner right here. 😔🔥🤘💅😭💖
013. Sub Urban & Bella Poarch - 'Inferno' : Honestly initially I was like hmmm. Like TikTok stars doing this stuff is always… funny, but Bella’s build a bitch song kinda… did do it. Shame. This was quite mediocre. It’s fine but it’s not really got much a catch to it or anything.
014. School Gyrls - 'Detention' : I sincerely hope no one looked at my discord activity whilst I was listening to this and saw. It’s actually a little bit of a bop I can’t lie, but keep that between us. But like the entire concept still feels quite cringe. Stopppp. But yeah bit of a bop, better than most songs so far dare I say, just the concept still drags it down.
015. Mondo Grosso - 'In This World' : Good production. Bit of a beat but still a smooth listen. Quite decent.
016. Barns Courtney - 'Glitter & Gold' : Kinda moving. Good song. Solid. Enjoyed.
017. Primo the Alien - 'Thunder' : It’s fine. Some of the music and singing is good, other parts are eh. But yeah it’s fine.
018. Yola - 'Dancing Away in Tears' : Quite like the music. Definitely carries the song. The rest is fine, but most enjoyment is from the music.
019. The Maine - 'Sticky' : Good song! Solid listen, enjoyed this. Yes.
020. Naomi Sharon - 'Daughter of the Sun' : Not only did I have to move to YouTube, but I had to move to YouTube for THIS? Not for me sorry.
021. Mother Mother - 'Hayloft II' : This is a good song. The music is great, and the singing goes fine with it too. Like this.
022. Tank and the Bangas - 'No ID' : And the Bangas. The music is fine, it’s an alright song all round. And the Bangas.
023. Josef Salvat - 'I'm Sorry' : I did know a man called Josef Salvat was not going to disappoint. He did not. Good listen, good song, we move yes.
024. Sex Whales & Roee Yeger - 'Where Was I' : Oh quite a banger actually. Her voice was good too. This is a strong song.
025. Chase Icon - 'Call Your Mom' : Something about these Chase Icon songs just manage to do… something. Little bit moving. But also there’s been stronger ones, like the feature a couple weeks ago. It’s decent though.
026. Dolores Forever - 'Party in My Mind' : A good listen. Pleasant throughout, good song.
027. Stray Kids - 'Maniac' : Stray Kids do have a few bops to their name. This is a good song, but knowing they have muchhh better makes this limited how far it can be enjoyed. But as stated, it still is a good song.
028. MONOIR - 'Irish' : Duh I’m a fan I’m moving. I was really into this in the Romanian NF, and it’s still quite a slapper. Bopppp.
029. Rob Rackstraw - 'Somebody Has to Be the Favourite' : Honestly I never was massive into Thomas the Tank Engine. Not many active memories from it anyway really. So yeah not really into this.
030. Samuraï  - 'Bonita' : Liked this. Good beat to it, good listen. It’s not OUTSTANDING, but it’s good, and yeah I’m a fan. Honestly it’s probably a grower so apologies in advance when I do this injustice this week.
031. Rocket Punch - 'Chiquita' : A fine closer. Probably would have preferred it in a week I was less fond of more songs,  but yeah it’s decent anyway.
815 days 1 hour ago
dragotistic
01) Anders Bagge - Thank God for Cornelia Jakobs saving this very boring bland pop song from appearing in Eurovision this year. This literally sounds a winner’s single from The Voice. So bland and tasteless.
02) Sandy Lam - This certainly is angling for a specific niche of TSC and let me say it’s kinda hitting pretty well. This was from 2011 too. Very interesting find from whoever sent this (but I think I know who)
03) María Isabel - She has a wonderful voice. It sounds so effortlessly good and it’s very enticing to the ear. Love the melody on this too. A lot of solid elements combine here for what is a lovely TSC entry.
04) Alisa Xayalith - Well this is a gem of a song. It’s got that kind of entrancing magic to it where I think a lot of people can enjoy it even if a person doesn’t normally listen to this kind of music. It’s like a warm blanket.
05) RARIA - I’m seeing a trend in the last couple of songs. Kind of a lowkey indie pop type of vibe. Unfortunately for RARIA this is lacking in quality that the last two songs did. I would not be surprised if this was on my local Target’s playlist.
06) Froukje - There is a sort of familiar oddness in this song. Very offbeat and groovy. I really enjoyed how this progressed throughout. This is the type of quality song that you don’t really hear everyday. Great find by whoever sent this.
07) Moses Sumney - Not sure if this has the general appeal to win TSC but goddamn this is certainly a contender. Sometimes it feels like the modern music scene is so devoid of emotion and some artists don’t have the strength to be vulnerable with their songs (or even write their own songs). But this song is packed with so much emotion and you can hear it as soon as the song begins. Listening to this song is a powerful experience. What a great send for this week.
08) LUNA - This sounds overproduced to me? Like it was a pretty standard cute k-pop song but I felt as if I had heard it before (whether that be chord progression/recycling of common k-pop elements) but I didn’t get that much out of this song unfortunately.
09) MUNA - I will preface my comment by saying: I enjoyed this. However, I feel like this song overall was missing dynamics. It all felt the same until the 1:20 mark where it picked up a little bit and the vocals had some vibrancy. Maybe I’m nitpicking it too much because I did like it, but I felt like there was something left on the table there.
10) Ibeyi - This was a weird listen. It felt like a melting pot of styles which when done right, can be an extraordinary listening experience. But I felt like this wasn’t done /that/ well. I really like the vocal adlibs the girls did, especially the ey-eh-ey parts. I, on the other hand, was not really a fan of the guy at the beginning, and the somewhat overbearing trap bass beat either. This song would have benefited greatly from having a more present chorus in my opinion.
11) Natalia Gordienko - This is 1000x better than Sugar, I’m actually shocked. I don’t have much to say other than this is a well put together pop song.
12) Misscatylove - I can get into some pretty avant-garde stuff. Especially since I had to study some weird ass shit people wrote in the 20th century in school. This plays with some pretty cool dynamic sounds. I’m going to make a guess that the artist/producer whoever’s thought it was to make a song was to try to give the listener an uncomfortable feeling of something passing by. Interesting.
13) Sub Urban & Bella Poarch - I pretty much hated listening to this except for the fact that I was trying to figure out how many different sound effects were in the song. This feels like a song made for Tik Tok. (I wouldn’t know I’m not on Tik Tok)
14) School Gyrls - I thought that Movies vs. TV week was last week? Anyways. Yeah, not for me.
15) Mondo Grosso - This was solid. A lot of strong elements and some stuff that caught me by surprise in a good way. I did not expect the song to progress the way it did but I really enjoyed it. I wish the vocals were showcased a little more but that’s just me being nitpicky. Good send.
16) Barns Courtney - Wait a second. What. When did this guy become so popular. I remember listening to this song in 2017 and keeping it on my TSC playlist but never getting around to sending it. I did not expect it to have *checks notes* 137 million Spotify listens. Unfortunately for the sender, I no longer have the same affection for this song and songs of similar style. It’s not bad at all, just not really my thing anymore.
17) Primo the Alien - Oh? OH? oh. There was an incredible build up and that was the chorus I got? Really enjoyed this as a whole but man, that chorus almost flatlined the song.
18) Yola - This feels like a copy of Starlight expect with an upbeat 1970s backing track. Not saying that’s totally a bad thing though. Wait a minute. This is a really good retro pop track. For some reason I can see Aretha singing something like this back in the day. I think Yola did a great job capturing the spirit of 1970s motown. Solid find.
19) The Maine - I’m just gonna call this band WALK THE MAINE. This sound really isn’t all that popular in this decade but I feel like this could’ve gotten some airplay back in 2015 to 2016. Seems like a song you’d play with friends at the beach during that time. It’s pretty inoffensive and fun to listen to. I’m just not in love with it.
20) Naomi Sharon - This song has been on my TSC playlist for a bit of time now, so yes, if it wins, I will be unhappy (for 30 seconds) but I would understand. This has that entrancing quality some of the earlier songs had. This has some chanson-esque qualities from the vibe, being lyric-driven, and the instruments used. It’s like a latin chanson. Very cool and not a sound you hear often.
21) Mother Mother - This may not be my particular flavor of alternative usually, I can’t deny that this is high quality. I really like how how intense and off-kilter the chorus is. The shift in tonality during the bridge is a great contrast to soften the so-wait what. I need to digest this. That was a masterful change in vibe/tonality from the hectic/intense first part to the softer/freer second part. This was actually incredible.
22) Tank and the Bangas - I can see the appeal of this, but this felt a little tongue in cheek to me. The lyrics, that is.

If you wanna see inside of me (ID, ID, ID)
I'ma need to see your ID (ID, ID, ID)

I’m not even sure what this is supposed to mean.

Anyways, the song was okay, not among my favorites of the contest so far, but far from the bottom.
23) Josef Salvat - I’m legally obligated to give points to Josef Salvat every time he gets submitted to TSC. I just love his music. I feel like he’s lost some of his magic over the years, because he really did peak 2014-2016. But this feels like a turn of a heel for him, and I hope he continues to explore this type of sound cause it really does work for him. Great send for this week.
24) Sex Whales & Roee Yeger - I’m sure the rave crowd loses their shit at this. I wasn’t really into this. Some cool elements were thrown in to my surprise like the guitar over the EDM beat was really nice. Overall just not into it.
25) Chase Icon - Oh I already know the hyperpop girls are gonna live for this. Not sure if I’m seeing the appeal of this but I certainly don’t dislike it.
26) Dolores Forever - This is so far up my alley I’m literally transcending while listening to this. Never heard of this group but they are really good. Thanks for sending this, adding this to my playlist.
27) Stray Kids - I’m not really that impressed with this. It’s fine, I guess.
28) MONOIR - The fact that this almost won the Romanian NF is hilarious. But if I’m being honest, this song is average verging on bad. There are some cool synthetic flute lines in there.
29) Rob Rackstraw - ب_ب <- literally my face
30) Samuraï - Been a fan of her since I was the HoD for Andorra back in ESCT that one season. I was living for this when it came out, and I’m not gonna lie, this still hits really well. It’s similar to Dolores in the way that it’s really just my type of music I love to listen to. Really good choice for this week.
31) Rocket Punch - This is more of the k-pop I really enjoy. No surprise it’s the 80s synth sound. But this is solid. There’s a lot of great elements that work for me in this song. Nice closer!
814 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Anders Bagge – Yeah, he isn’t the best singer and this song does feel generic but it is starting to grow on me with its production and that powerful chorus
02) Sandy Lam – Nothing is happening here and it goes by in a flash not adding anything as it is just way too bland and dry
03) María Isabel – She is trying to give that Latin vibe but it’s no party as the music drags and the vocal has no energy to get this even started
04) Alisa Xayalith – This has a really nice vibe that feels sweet and even though the standard isn’t high the singer makes up for it
05) RARIA – It sounds like she is mumbling her lines and the music sounds so empty and is all very dreary
06) Froukje – Oh I am instantly dancing my body along as this song stands out with it’s instrumental and I can never get bored of it
07) Moses Sumney – Ah the singer is making my ears winch in pain as that note is just not good and cats can sing better than him
08) LUNA – Who knew the world needed a song about wanting to be Madonna and this is actually kinda good as the chorus got a nice hook but the rest doesn’t have the energy
09) MUNA – They know how to sing country well and the beats really help to create the package together and I love their voices very much
10) Ibeyi – Oh no I find their singing to be very obnoxious and that yelp in the background is super annoying and I can’t take this
11) Natalia Gordienko – Poor Natalia sold her sold to the devil and got a bad package as this song sounds dated
12) Misscatylove – This will always be iconic even though it sounds like an old washing machine and I can’t help to admire the balls she has to do this
13) Sub Urban & Bella Poarch – Oh yes, the music feels so mystic and dark and funky and it is just oozing with so much style that makes it fun to listen to
14) School Gyrls – They are delivering with the energy and sass and this has me pumping so much and they don’t deserve to go to detention for making this banger
15) Mondo Grosso – I feel like the song has no identity trying so many different things that comes off as messy and just fades away
16) Barns Courtney – I am loving his vocal as that is so distinctive and the song has a powerful beat that has me hooked right along for the journey
17) Primo the Alien – The music is giving off psycho vibes which is very off putting but the singer has a great voice which is something
18) Yola – This is not making me want to dance as it is a bore that makes me want to fall asleep than listen to another second of it
19) The Maine – That guitar string gets me grooving as it is sending a good happy vibe and this is pleasant enough for me to like
20) Naomi Sharon – This song isn’t for me as the beats are at a slumber pace and is just passing by with no change in my mood
21) Mother Mother – They are trying so hard to be hard core but this comes off as cringe with that screaming and headache music
22) Tank and the Bangas – This is a nice calm dancing song that I quite enjoy having the right amount of funk and good vocals
23) Josef Salvat – He has got nothing to be sorry about with this song being a bop and it is fab to hear a dance track that makes me want to dance
24) Sex Whales & Roee Yeger – No I hate these remixes so much as they sound horrible when the beat drops with all this music plonked together
25) Chase Icon – The vocals effects are really off putting have too much auto tune and it is clear that she doesn’t care
26) Dolores Forever – Well I do adore their vocals sounding very mature but the music feels too basic and laidback
27) Stray Kids – Nope I am scooting away as they are trying too hard to do so many styles but none of them work together as this song is a pile of rubbish
28) MONOIR – Well it is somewhat catchy and I’m interested in this tune which has got one of the weirdest lyrics and I think it is becoming my guilty pleasure
29) Rob Rackstraw – James deserves his time in the spotlight as I love this character and this is a catchy song that is sung with so much enthusiasm and he is the favourite to me
30) Samuraï – I am loving this dark pop sound and it has so many flavours built in with the music being really up there on greatness
31) Rocket Punch – This feels like one hell of a party I want to be apart of and they deliver the energy and makes me feel nostalgia
814 days 10 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Anders Bagge- These lyrics. I can’t deal with the cringe, I do like the violins though :)
02) Sandy Lam – I knew I would probably not like the vocal based on her last entry, but this was haunting in places
03) María Isabel – Great vocal, I was bopping my head and whole body frankly :)
04) Alisa Xayalith – I liked this too, pretty and low-key but it’s interesting and I think this would standout by the end.
05) RARIA – Again this is fine, I’m not overly impressed but it’s pretty enough
06) Froukje – I like this a lot actually, very interesting and definitely one of the more unique entries here. I LIKE I LIKE.
07) Moses Sumney – Haunting…geezus christ…stunning…I don’t know what to type, there are moments and this was a bloody moment.
08) LUNA – Ok cringey lyrics aside…this is fine and enjoyable.
09) MUNA – Ash’s humour going from Luna to Muna. It starts strong but kinda fizzles out. Not for me.
10) Ibeyi – Fucking moment. There have been two moments in this contest and this is one of them. Geez louise
11) Natalia Gordienko – This is like an extension of her ESC song. Prison is where it is at for me.
12) Misscatylove – wtf? Some of you have broken humour :p
13) Sub Urban & Bella Poarch – All style, no substance…not enjoyable for me but it’s fine. 😊
14) School Gyrls – This was released since 2010 and it is this potato quality?
15) Mondo Grosso – This is stunning. Like literally so much style annnnnd substance. Just a really pleasant trip :)
16) Barns Courtney – I have to admit his voice made me swoon slightly haha. I liked this, one of the entries I will definitely come back to :)
17) Primo the Alien – This is good, yes it’s about 3 years late to the 80s synth revival but it’s solid fo sho.
18) Yola – I mean you know I love her vocal, it’s just effortless and timeless…sing me to sleep Yolaaaaa
19) The Maine – meh, not my type of music but I’m glad Bibbsy has something to bop to :)
20) Naomi Sharon – This wasn’t worth me verifying my age…I didn’t gel with her vocal.
21) Mother Mother – This is a lot better than I thought it was gonna be. I enjoyed this actually haha
22) Tank and the Bangas – In most weeks this would be a lock to get points but here it probably won’t sorry :( it is fine though
23) Josef Salvat – Meh he picked years ago for me :( this is fine, jut nothing I haven’t heard before.
24) Sex Whales & Roee Yeger – I’m glad they had fun pressing random buttons on the effects machine.
25) Chase Icon – This is fine, but for me not gonna make an impact on my points. Just is a little like beige noise.
26) Dolores Forever – Meh…the chorus is good but everything else is pretty blah, the chorus can’t quite save it for me.
27) Stray Kids – MANIAC. Uh yeah not bad, but not one of my faves this week. It is catchy though in places,
28) MONOIR – He has better stuff so I don’t know why you settled on this hot mess. Arinchupa did this better like 10 years ago.
29) Rob Rackstraw – No Lorna / No Ryan
30) Samuraï – Oh? I didn’t expect this from her. The stuff Alvaro showed me before wasn’t in my taste range.
31) Rocket Punch – A really solid closer. No complaints here. I was bopping and shaking my hips. :p
814 days 9 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) Anders Bagge - Immediately zero points because I don't get to see my HUSBAND in action. JUST a still shot with lyrics??????????????? Also this song sucks and I'm so glad it didn't win Melo (because he has more free time for him and I, or something).
02) Sandy Lam - Two songs in a row without music videos? Where are my visuals? Delicate and pretty, but started to drag for me even with the darker touches in production.
03) María Isabel - It's like 75% there. Good r&b vibes, pretty tone... just feels to be lacking something that I can't put my finger on.
04) Alisa Xayalith - Oh there are going to be indie singer-songwriter gals that love this. I do think it has some appeal, but it's never going to be MY THING.
05) RARIA - The way they knew they needed to use subtitles for the marble mouth. It's... passable!... but barely. Not elements that truly stand out for me.
06) Froukje - Call me a sucker for foreign language songs these days, but this was the first one that really caught my attention (and almost fully kept it throughout). The drop is interesting/good, too.
07) Moses Sumney - These visuals were beautiful. The vocal was unique. There was solid lyrical content. And yet I unfortunately feel like I'm struggling to really connect with it on a first listen. :( I do respect it more than anything here thus far though, lmfao.
08) LUNA - I was waiting for the breakout after the cringe/camp opening and it didn't quite snap like I wanted it to. Also the intro turned out to be worked into the chorus and I do hate it. <3
09) MUNA - This one made me feel good. Didn't reinvent the wheel or anything, but it was very solid all around.
10) Ibeyi - I sent this around during the offseason and didn't even think to send it to TSC because my brain isn't wired that way anymore. Tragic. This is fucking STUNNING.
11) Natalia Gordienko - The time has finally come. <3 It's bad, but also good. YKWIM.
12) Misscatylove - This is 100% what would happen if Alexeh unmuted their broken mic.
13) Sub Urban & Bella Poarch - I truly wanted to dislike this, but most bits of this currently did it for me. I reserve the right to change my opinion on this at any time, but for now, it gets a passing grade. There is still a bit of gimmick to it that does make me want to hate it, though. <3
14) School Gyrls - Maybe last week, sister.
15) Mondo Grosso - Oh, this was really cool. There were points where it started to drag a bit for me, but it did mostly keep me invested.
16) Barns Courtney - lmfao this wasn't entered in like 2017? Still toe-tappy goodness.

I'll do the rest later.
814 days 7 hours ago
Christian_
for those not in BETA, i have decided my new gimmick will be EMOJI DRINKS.
🥛: milk. no explanation needed.
🧉: coconut milk: not QUITE milk, but still very few redeeming factors unless you are playing survivor and starving to death
🧃: juice: tasty, but not gonna run out of my way for her
☕️: tea: steaming, hot, classy but there is a time and place for everything, and she doesn't quite fit every scenario
🍷: wine: you can't go wrong here. stylish, sophisticated, sexy, wine is everything you need in a song and MORE.

Tonight's Running Order
01) Anders Bagge: 🍷, this is the kind of song i would say is near perfect to be quite honest and it may just be my messy emotional state but this was quite lovely! i loved it, great start to the week! my only complaint was it was too short!
02) Sandy Lam: 🧉, the long start had me hopeful but this just sorta never really took off anywhere? good background music i suppose but not much else.
03) María Isabel: 🧃, twas cute! nothing stellar or special but i did like it!
04) Alisa Xayalith: 🧃, i sorta just zoned out during this and before i knew it, it was over.
05) RARIA: 🧃, the third of three perfectly pleasant but not crazy songs in a row.
06) Froukje: ☕️ the aesthetic of this was quite nice methinks, really enjoyed!
07) Moses Sumney: ☕️, i really hated this in the first like 20 seconds and then it really shot up in my eyes. this really hit where it needed too!
08) LUNA: ☕️, LMAO idk this was rly funny idk just the thought of writing a song about wanting to be just like madonna rly made me laugh, it was good!
09) MUNA: 🧃, it had tea potential at the start but it didn't really go anywhere big for me after that. :/
10) Ibeyi: 🧉, eh not for me personally but it had it's very small moments that prevented it from milk-status.
11) Natalia Gordienko: 🧃, the epitome of juice methinks.
12) Misscatylove: 🥛, my ears.
13) Sub Urban & Bella Poarch: 🧃, well ty for the 15 commenters above all commenting on her being a tik tok star, as someone who does not have tik tok, i would have never known :O. i liked it. the man dragged it down though. what kind of name is sub urban anyway.
14) School Gyrls: ☕️, damn the pixelation jumped out. twas quite catchy though, i liked!
15) Mondo Grosso: 🍷, idk if it was her voice or the simplicity of the instrumental but this was lovely! really enjoyed!
16) Barns Courtney: ☕️, genuinely baffled on who submitted this LMAO but i have a new bestie...i really liked this! not quite wine but it was nearly there.
17) Primo the Alien: ☕️, i really liked the beat to this! catchy!
18) Yola: ☕️, all these songs lately are so catchy! this would be good on a car ride methinks.
19) The Maine: ☕️, the video was sorta odd but the song was very...sticky! in a good way!
20) Naomi Sharon☕️, this could either go juice or wine. will need more time to think.
21) Mother Mother: 🍷, this was very odd but in the best way possible. really loved!
22) Tank and the Bangas: 🧃, a little slow for my liking!
23) Josef Salvat: 🍷, bangerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
24) Sex Whales & Roee Yeger; ☕️, this sounds like it was made for a video game, so bop for me! her voice was a little, JARRING? like idk how to describe it but...yeah!
25) Chase Icon: 🍷, oh this was...amazing! from the first second it went off. perfect.
26) Dolores Forever: ☕️, so many great songs and i can only award points to 10 of them...this hurts.
27) Stray Kids: ☕️, STOP SENDING GREAT SONGS...PLS! :( ima feel so bad for like half of you this week...
28) MONOIR: ☕️, LMAOOOOOOO the lyrics were so good. this slapped so much.
29) Rob Rackstraw: 🥛, ty for making my life easier.
30) Samuraï: 🧃, solid but this is not the week for just solid.
31) Rocket Punch: 🧃, solid but this is not the week for just solid. [2]
814 days 6 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
17) Primo the Alien - I like the overall feel of it. Was unsure how I felt about the chorus the first time around, but ultimately came around on it.
18) Yola - Wanted to like this more than I did, as I enjoy her voice and it has a nice vintage feel. Just never really got all the way there for me.
19) The Maine - Them male indie rock vocals almost always grate on me and this was no different. Tune wasn't bad, but the vocal is not for me.
20) Naomi Sharon - Butter. Relaxing. Floating.
21) Mother Mother - Super punchy and a really catchy hook, but the rest of it was honestly pretty unappealing to me.
22) Tank and the Bangas - Kinda ate Yola up on voice and vintage nostalgia factor. Such a subtle groove.
23) Josef Salvat - Not as obsessed with his newer work as I am with his older work, but this is such a fuckin' tune. Not a production style I would have picked for him, but works.
24) Sex Whales & Roee Yeger - Holy shit that vocal was PIERCING.
25) Chase Icon - A genuine bop. Not sure if it's my favorite by her, but objectively the best thing she's made?
26) Dolores Forever - They sound really good together. Not my usual cup of tea, but a nice sip.
27) Stray Kids - An attempt at a banger at least. Wasn't a fan of the verses, liked the chorus slightly more, but as a whole it's really just not hitting.
28) MONOIR - omg not Irish producer MONOIR! Bad but go-... nope, just bad. <3
29) Rob Rackstraw - I'm certain I've never been amused by the Thomas the Tank entries that pop up once in a blue moon and this did nothing to change that.
30) Samuraï - Oh this is good! Moved.
31) Rocket Punch - I like my k-pop a bit filthier, but this was a nice closer. It's well done for what it is.
814 days 6 hours ago
uwukween
1 / Anders Bagge - um. ok, idk. actually?? no…. this is very strange.  WAIT THIS IS A MELFEST SONG???  asadjngklmetht. that’s so random.  and it was 2nd place???  that is very peculiar. imagine if this went through instead of cornelia??  that would be so funny. objectively it is really bad, but it borders on being so bad that it is actually good? like it’s kind of too serious for how bad it is, but did you know he had hair, but his wig flew when Klara Hammarström stomped onto that swedish stage? very interesting fact

2 / Sandy Lam - very peculiar listening experience that i am actually VERY fond of. it is really strange but i’m indeed very enthralled by this layered musical piece.

3 / María Isabel - very subtle, but unlike sandy lam, this lacks in layers. OH? that crash, oh…  very underwhelming.  she lacks dep.

4 / Alisa Xayalith - i’m kind of obsessed with this vibe. this american western coming of age bop but with like a mormon twist? mentally i’m there. she embodies that.. gORG

5 / RARIA - this kind of lacks dep as well. like, sandy lam and alisa xayalith really served, and then this just, fell. also she drinks dr. pepper? kind of weird but really telling of character. red flag.

6 / Froukje - wow. the dutch really slayed. honestly, back in the day, i had strong  negative feelings  towards  the  dutch language… BUT, i have  turned a  new leaf..  i  think the language is  really gorgeous and i think it really compliments this song really well. THIS has dep

7 / Moses Sumney - gorl i literally am in heaven rn. like. beyond heaven i think. my body was like a meteor but the opposite. literally catapulted out  of this earth during this song. STUNNING!!!

8 / LUNA - girl the drama…. obsessed. this is so camp i relate. THE HARPSICHORD??? she’s giving bach. luv it.

9 / MUNA - I LOVE COUNTRY!!! this is country music for the girls. i’m so here for this. i support.

10 / Ibeyi - idk… like.. this HAS the dep, but where are the layers?  it really is all dep no layers. i feel this couldve been more stunning, but it barely scraped the roof of the stun house i fear

11 / Natalia Gordienko - she is not real. she cant hurt you. she is not real. she cant hurt you she is not real. she cant hurt you she is not real. she cant hurt yousheisnotrealshecanthurtyousheisnotrealshecanthurtyousheisnotrealshecanthurtyousheisnotrealshecanthurtyousheisnotrealshecanthurtyousheisnotrealshecanthurtyousheisnotrealshecanthurtyousheisnotrealshecanthurtyousheisnotrealshecanthurtyousheisnotrealshecanthurtyousheisnotrealshecanthurtyousheisnotrealshecanthurtyousheisnotrealshecanthurtyousheisnotrealshecanthurtyousheisnotrealshecanthurtyousheisnotrealshecanthurtyouv

12 / misscatylove - THIS HAS DEP!! THis HAS LAYERS!!! she should’ve represented moldova. SHE REALLY SHOULD HAVE. zdub si  zdub  wont qualify.. BUT THIS,,,, would win. TRUST

13 / sub urban & bella poarch - this is music for theater music gays and gleeks (derogatory). very bad. hate this. vomit boo boo tomato tomato

14 / school gyrls - ok pop off queens? they’re obviously too old for high school. but that adds dep.

15 / mondo grosso - this was so boring actually. like it could be so gorg, but it just isnt it for the state i’m in. im so tired wake me tha fuck up

16 / barns courtney - straight out of the gate im terrified. close the gate. NOW. before he gets out

17 / primo the alien - ok and? am i supposed to CARE? am i supposed to BOP? i fear i wont.

18 / yola - there is something so intelligent and talented about this. i love this. this has the dep and layers i search for

19 / The Maine - lock him in a basement i do not want to see this man out in public..

20 / naomi sharon - AHH!!! im IN LOVE!!! this is so gorgeous and great and oof so sultry this is like drinking a full bodied bordeaux wine somewhere on the french riviera. this is immaculate

21 / mother mother - no because so many men need to be locked up this edition. everyone is going to prison that had anytihng to do with this song.

22 / tank & the bangas - ughhhh.. this feels stunning but im still like. underwhelmed. idk. i want more. this is not enough to make me sway left right left right

23 / josef salvat - he should be sorry. this song is a reason to apologize.

24 / Sex Whales & Roee Yeger - ok whatever. i do not have the energy for this

25 / Chase Icon - she always delivers. she has never failed. WOW!! wow. WOWWWW. this is so groundbreaking.. fuck my shit up.

26 / dolores forever - finally. so many men in the TSC 469 prison and we finally have 2 women. this is a win for gender equality

27 / stray kids - the music bops but their voices are like. horrible. like.. its so grating. like chalk. the potential this had….. SAD

28 / MONOIR - as a person of celtic roots, i am offended for all irish people. this is like, disrespectful. 
29 / Rob Rackstraw - can this edition please end i cant deal with thighs right now

30 / Samuraï - this lacks layers and has no dep. ugh. why is this edition so mediocre

31 / Rocket Punch - this is no chiquitita by abba, that is for sure!! like. i dont like this. its not good at all. like. this edition did not need 31 songs.. it needed like, 10. OVER It
813 days 22 hours ago
hellocat
01) Anders Bagge - This is the perfect song. Just pure pop perfection. Anders, oh my god what a stud. No wonder Sweden class him as their king (does Sweden have a royal family?). I was taken on a journey, from start to end, and I thank Anders. Anders is a genius. Smarter than Einstein, Newton and Gemma Collins all put together. How can he have stage fright? He performs so well and I was so proud of him. I couldn't be more grateful for my father Anders to take me on this journey and I'm so glad I got to watch the legend perform, he's Sweden's winner and he's my winner <3 <3 <3.
02) Sandy Lam - I mean I'll cut this song some slack since it literally performed after the legend himself Anders Bagge, but this was just... there? I didn't hate it whilst listening, but nothing caused a super strong reaction from me at the same time. Pleasant enough I guess.
03) María Isabel - ooh I'm kinda vibing to this. Nothing special from this kind of genre, but it was nice for what it was.
04) Alisa Xayalith - I still have like 27 other songs to listen to, but this was really nice. Playlist vibes honestly. This just made me feel so chill and yeah, great send here.
05) RARIA - I mean I'm not gonna lie, this is exactly what I thought it'd sound like when I saw the name of the artist. We have so many of these pop girlies trying so hard to be relevant, really didn't care about this I'm not going to sugarcoat it.
06) Froukje - omg winner. Why does Dutch sound good. I'm obsessed with the iconic song De Diepte by S10 but this trumps this by a lot. Is that S10 in the music video? omg I'm actually so stupid I didn't see the ft S10. Anyway I really enjoyed this it was kind of the perfect song. Adding to my playlist immediately
07) Moses Sumney - No I'm not even kidding I cried XD! Like firstly his voice, it really intrigued me at the beginning but as it went on I really felt the emotion he put out. This was such a journey omg. It reminds me a bit of serpentwithfeet. The production really outsells here aswell.
08) LUNA - I mean at least this attempted to be a good song. I don't know if it succeeded in that regard but the lyrics made me life. It's grown on me, I like it.
09) MUNA - I wanted to like this, but it kind of fell flat for me. I think this is a song that would improve with repeat listens though, hopefully there's an audience for this but sadly I don't think that's me.
10) Ibeyi - This was the most interesting one so far, and I think I can see the ambition here, but I don't think this is something that is for me. There's something that doesn't quite work for me here, I like parts but most of it was just lost for me. Maybe there's something I'm not quite understanding here but yeah this was pretty forgettable for me.
11) Natalia Gordienko - She never reached the same kind of quality after her hit single "LOCA". It's a shame really. Okay jokes aside, this is her worst song so far.
12) Misscatylove - Not giving this trash the time of day. bad.
13) Sub Urban & Bella Poarch - I actually listened to this before I forgot XD. When that garage band drop that we had similar to Build a Bitch came in I realised that I actually wasted 4 minutes listening to this, and I did again. It's kind of fast food music and I like it for that factor. I'm not ashamed to like that kind of music. Build a Bitch made more of an impact on me though I have to be honest.
14) School Gyrls - Yeah most of this just flew past my head. I was a good student at school never got a detention so it's really hard to relate to this song, nice production however. This song is getting a F
15) Mondo Grosso - This kind of made an impact on me. The lyrics are really pretty and so is her voice. I actually spat out my drink when she said 'intimately wet our skin', this girl is a lyrical genius. Yeah I love going on journeys and this is exactly what this took me on.
16) Barns Courtney - omg I'm actually so shocked to see this song. I was thinking of sending this song like a year or two ago. It's not a great reunion here though as this doesn't sound good from the last time I heard it. It was good enough though.

That's all for now since I need to go into town but I'll finish the rest in like 2 hours time <3
813 days 19 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Anders Bagge - dont make me sick. i dont understand the stans, this is really generic and bad to me. thank GOD u lost mello.

02) Sandy Lam - perhaps my favourite sandy lam piece omfg.. obviously i wouldve loved a chaotic music video but the song carried itself this time around. i love how it built. this was iconic <3

03) María Isabel - its giving very much spanish bop that im going to forget in a few songs. theres nothing that really sets this apart from other songs of this genre and its not a genre i'm particularly in love with so with that being said i feel nothing.

04) Alisa Xayalith - I'M GOING TO CREATE A FIDELITY THAT IS SO HIGH. this song rewired my brain like no u dont get it.. YES i'm a sarah kinsley girl and YES i'm living for this. u couldnt cater MORE to my taste if u tried. she's so gorgeous and i want to be her best friend so i can LOCK her in the studio so all she can do is create more earthshattering serves like this one. this will be on rotation for eternity.

05) RARIA - tate mcrae lite is bad enough as it is but when u go after alisa xayalith ur gonna sound even worse.. the only word that comes to mind is unremarkable

06) Froukje - this was nice. de diepte kinda fell in my esc rankings but this is a decent song. i like all the aspects of this especially the chorus, though im not in love or anything lik that.

07) Moses Sumney - no when i heard this for the first time i was immediately captivated like.. forgot i was in the lp for a second i was LIVING. this feels very much like its above TSC like tsc doesnt deserve this level of excellence. it's either gonna win or be EXTREMELY robbed theres no inbetween.

08) LUNA - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. this song is so funny to me, but i unironically enjoy it too. i just love this trashy dated mess it kept me entertained thru out the entire thing. luna u will always be famous.

09) MUNA - the inferior -UNA. i think this is probably the most underwhelming song ive ever heard from them honestly. theyve always been hit or miss for me anyways but i wasn't feeling the fantasy this time around. theyre gorj but yeah thats abt it..

10) Ibeyi - this is good! i had this on my list but listening again months later, i'm not sure how much i LOVE it. like it's a good song we all know this. but something is holding me back from stanning wholeheartedly.

11) Natalia Gordienko - LOL.. sure. i love the thunder in the beginning preparing us for this LIGHTNING STRIKE <3 giving me a bit maruv. this is so camp and some moments actually did slay me production wise. idk if she gets points but i was entertained

12) Misscatylove - this is what my brain sounded like when it went into overdrive during song 4. excellence.

13) Sub Urban & Bella Poarch - this is so embarrassing like this sounds like itd be the theme song for escape the night.. giving very much YOUTUBER trying to make music but failing. bretman coming in at the end was funny but also kinda made it worse <3

14) School Gyrls - where were they LAST WEEK? id have been more inclined to point them then. they will struggle to get pts now though because theres so many genuine serves this week that i need to reward. but this was good in a funny way

15) Mondo Grosso - miss mondo SWITCHING IT UP.. i'm here for it. im obsessed with the lyrics and the mix of genres is just incredible. this felt like a fever dream in a way but i loved it obviously

16) Barns Courtney - this is really terrible. never make music again

17) Primo the Alien - LOL this song is really funny. i was moving ironically, like this is such a bad attempt at this genre but that makes it iconic.

18) Yola - see now this.. THIS is world class. yola always does smth to me like she truly NEVER misses. this was so classy and stunnin like i just LOVEEE it so much. ive been listening to this all week and im not bored. WE'RE DANCING AWAY IN TEARSSSSS. she needs to win idc..

19) The Maine - main singer needs to stick to treating his dermatology patients like.. get OUT the studio.

20) Naomi Sharon - i LOVED this in the lp, i havent listened since then just cause i was so obsessed w 3 other songs that i kinda forgot about her, but omgg she deserved to be on rotation all week too.. I LUVVVV THIS. imagine listening to this in a gorg tropical paradise like omfg i get shivers just thinking about it. putting this in my holidays playlist.

21) Mother Mother - i swear ik this song.. definitely heard it before, i recognize the name too. i like the chorus the most, and i do like the song overall. i have NO idea where id rank it but i did enjoy this for the most part.

22) Tank and the Bangas - i was gonna send their song stolen fruit next week. i had heard this but i wasn't that moved tbh as i thought itd been done much better b4. i still hold that opinion. its just so ANNOYING like u shouldve picked STOLEN FRUIT!!!!!!!!! that song is AMAZING.

23) Josef Salvat - i was thinkin of sending this last yr but honestly i see why i never did, it aged a great deal since then. its still not bad or anything but i don't really live for it. the chorus is rlly underwhelming when u think about it. oh well.

24) Sex Whales & Roee Yeger - this was HIGH art, HIGH camp and is getting HIGH points from me. LNDSFJSHF but in all honesty, this did make me laugh. like a part me really stanned the comedic aspect of this.

25) Chase Icon - CALL UR MOMM IMMA TELL THAT BITCH EXACTLY WHATS GOIN ON. im sawry like this may not have 30 second intermissions of metal scraping against concrete but its such a catchy well executed BAWP from my mother chase icon. i moved, HARD.

26) Dolores Forever - YASSSSS THERES A PARTY IN MY MIND AND IK IT NEVER ENDSSSS. this has been on repeat all week, i just luv it so much. aly and aj lite did something with this. this kinda gives me a euphoric feeling like i LOVE listening to it on repeat. this is their only song too.. do i need to lock them in the same studio w alisa because i WILL do it. MAKE MORE MUSIC LIKE THIS NEOWWWW PLZ.

27) Stray Kids - i genuinely think this is the worst stray kids song ive ever heard. well its like 3 songs in one but u get it, BAD.

28) MONOIR - never have i been so ashamed to be irish. it is camp in a way but im srry i just HATE this sound i can't even stan ironically at this point. GET IN THE BIN

29) Rob Rackstraw - it was funny for like 5 seconds but im bored already

30) Samuraï - this was good for the most part, it probably couldve had a stronger chorus but i was swaying a lil..

31) Rocket Punch - YAS just what this contest was missing. what a gorgeous slayful closer. i was bopping <3

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!