This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 469 Final

Topic » TSC 469 Final

822 days 4 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Anders Bagge        none of the melfest songs this year were good. this is just so mediocre
02) Sandy Lam        this was an expeirence. like half ethereal half ouch my ears.
03) María Isabel        This was an alright song. I was vibing along. yea it definitely is a vibe
04) Alisa Xayalith        this is the "expected" type entry. like there is nothing stand out about it within the genre, but it'll be okay because of the genre since this always does well in tsc
05) RARIA        similar comment to the last one, but not as expected but also not as good
06) Froukje        this was just disconnected. like the vocals and music just did not connect
07) Moses Sumney        i do not like the falsetto in this. like this is bad falsetto
08) LUNA        why would anyone wanna be like madonna? we all saw her esc performance. is this week's theme songs where the vocals don't fit the music? because it's becoming a theme
09) MUNA        ychm stans Muna so i've gotten used to this otherwise it would fall in the same category with alisa and raria
10) Ibeyi        this is a vibe, but i'm not really feeling the vibe this morning
11) Natalia Gordienko        this isn't meme-y enough to get me to like it
12) Misscatylove        well ... there is room for everyone
13) Sub Urban & Bella Poarch        this song was literally only made for tiktok and would never be on the radio
14) School Gyrls        this is something i would expect from tv vs movies week. not a regular week, and it's not even good
15) Mondo Grosso        this is a vibe, and i was almost feeling it this time
16) Barns Courtney        it's sad when i like this compared to a lot of what we've had this week
17) Primo the Alien        here is another safe entry for the week. i would be shocked if this doesn't end top 5
18) Yola        I was hoping this went harder but it's a disco vibe that i was feeling
19) The Maine        yea. unlike barns, i can't vibe with this one
20) Naomi Sharon        we really went in with the vibe on this one. this reminds me of like Sade so vibe and bop
21) Mother Mother        this was just a huge no from the first second
22) Tank and the Bangas        i finally have some stuff to actually root for this week.
23) Josef Salvat        fritzy's mussy is poppin
24) Sex Whales & Roee Yeger        i usually can like justify somewhat vibing with this, but this morning it's a no from me
25) Chase Icon        i don't get this meme.
26) Dolores Forever        see i think this will do better than expected because of running order compared to the other "2021 safe tsc" options
27) Stray Kids        this doens't go as hard as some of their other songs which is disappointing
28) MONOIR        TWINKLE TWINKL LITTLE SNITCH!
29) Rob Rackstraw        wrong week
30) Samuraï        another one that i feel like running order will help. like it's very motr for what we have this week, but because it's near the end, i'm vibing more than i should
31) Rocket Punch        i didn't hate this as much as i usually do. because the sugar is high on this one
822 days 3 hours ago
hellocat
Enjoyed my break but let's get back into this week's contest

17) Primo the Alien - You know this had a few good elements, I emphasise the few. I think this is the kind of thing that's style over substance and you know I think some people will get on board with this song this week but I'm not moving.
18) Yola - It was quite a slow but pleasant 3 minutes. I didn't gain anything from listening to this, like my life hasn't been altered like it was when listening to others, but it was cute i guess.
19) The Maine - Okay what is with this chain of really forgettable songs that haven't had an impact on my in the slightest. This second half is starting to becoming a slog and its only the 3rd song of this half.
20) Naomi Sharon - lmao I could literally copy and paste the last comment, it all applies here aswell. However, the vibe with this is quite chill, I liked that aspect. Something I would listen to if I was feeling in a relaxing mood.
21) Mother Mother - Okay finally some good food, the production of this song was something I really enjoyed.
22) Tank and The Bangas - yes this was fun and that's all that I needed. It did it's job and I left with a little more positivity in my life. Not a waste of my time.
23) Josef Salvat - I would rather relisten to the first half but this is becoming such a slog. It's got better production that most over songs in this contest but that's the only thing going for it right now.
24) Sex Whales & Roee Yeger - It's got a nice beat drop, other than that this is probably the thing I would least want to listen to in this contest, and that says a lot cause Misscatylove is in this weeks contest. Just really middle of the road and uninteresting
25) Chase Icon - Some parts of this was irritating but overall this was a really big improvement from the long line of duds. Maybe it's just cause of what came before it but I actually really liked it.
26) Dolores Forever - Yes I needed this. An actual quality piece of music with great vocals match and production to die for. I will have to listen this to more to really grasp an opinion but this gets a thumbs up from me.
27) Stray Kids - Their name sounds familiar, I'm sure I disliked another song of there's. This was just a bit obnoxious for me, but not enough to completely throw me off. Mitchell vs the Machines level music video. Oh wow who's the blonde guy with the deep voice. I need more of him he saved this song.
28) MONOIR - Irish week was a while ago, this would've been perfect to have sent it then. I know I knocked song 27 of being a bit obnoxious but this was an unbearable amount of obnoxiousness. Awful, really annoyed me.
29) Rob Rackstraw - I was actually blindsided by this song. I did not expect that thumbnail neither did I expect that song in this week's tsc. You see last week this would've won. I love this though.
30) Samuraï - This was alright. I'll probably never listen to it again. Kind of just... there for filler. Yeah no impact on me but it was nice.
31) Rocket Punch - This actually wasn't an awful closer. I don't think this is memorable enough for me to really like this but it was a good three minutes.
822 days ago
hellomynameis347
01) Anders Bagge - Milk milk milk. I feel like I’ve been dragged to a Sunday morning service that I desperately don’t want to be at.

02) Sandy Lam - I’m mesmerized actually. Gorgeous.

03) María Isabel - Oh I’m moving a bit. Very well put-together bit of R&B, I really enjoyed this.

04) Alisa Xayalith - This is cute, idk if I’d ever come back to it but I liked it.

05) RARIA - This is very inside-the-box, but I can’t deny that it does that box very well. I may have moved a tad.

06) Froukje - I liked the guitar, but overall kind of generic. Didn’t do much for me.

07) Moses Sumney - It’s a no from me

08) LUNA - It’s not bad, I’m just bored. Very cookie-cutter self-empowerment k-pop, which is unfortunate because LUNA is incredibly talented.

09) MUNA - Still in shock that this isn’t gorgeous bop Silk Chiffon, but this is also cute. Very enjoyable, well-crafted piece of electropop that I really enjoyed.

10) Ibeyi - Oh this is GOOD. Gorgeous, showstopping moment I fear. Love it.

11) Natalia Gordienko - Boooooo tomato tomato tomato. Never liked a Natalia Gordienko song that much and that’s not changing today.

12) Misscatylove - I’m… in pain. Like genuinely, this made me clench my jaw so hard I think I may have cracked a tooth

13) Sub Urban & Bella Poarch - I simply don’t understand this send LMAO. This song is like almost a year old, why send it now? It’s ok, I didn’t really move but it’s meh

14) School Gyrls - Very dated, and not in a way that I enjoy.

15) Mondo Grosso - Idk if this is quite the serve that incredible bop “Labyrinth” was, but I still moved SO damn much. This man never misses, I’m in love.

16) Barns Courtney - Tempted to give a sympathy point because who names their child Barns? I won’t deny that if a woman did this I’d probably be gagged (looking at you, Kristin Husoy), but this just doesn’t click for me.

17) Primo the Alien - I mean… this is definitely objectively very generic minimalist dance-pop, but I’m absolutely slain for some reason. I’m moving

18) Yola - MOM she only makes hits it’s true. Not as absolutely incredible as her life-changing hit “Starlight”, but still HITS.

19) The Maine - Bored

20) Naomi Sharon - The age-restricted warning always fills me with dread when it pops up in TSC but this was kind of a moment. Very smooth, very well-made, lovely.

21) Mother Mother - I don’t understand the idea that this “ruined the original” like… it’s the same song with a slightly more intense instrumental? Maybe the original just isn’t that great bestie.

22) Tank and the Bangas - This also kind of slaps, y’all can’t make this so hard for me. Very groovy, very fun listen.

23) Josef Salvat - Not the biggest fan of his voice, but the song itself is honestly kind of incredible. Love the beat, love the chorus, it just hits.

24) Sex Whales & Roee Yeger - Very basic EDM, not for me.

25) Chase Icon - I cannot stand this woman’s music, it’s true.

26) Dolores Forever - Cute! Would probably get solid points from me in a less stellar week.

27) Stray Kids - …Okay maybe this hits a bit more than I remember! I do think this encapsulates my only issue with Stray Kids' production (on Thunderous, God’s Menu, and this in particular) because they create these incredible choruses that you have to slog through an absolutely miserable first verse to get to.

28) MONOIR - I’ve decided I can’t finish this, actually! Physically cringed.

29) Rob Rackstraw - Physically cringed pt.2. Embarrassing <3

30) Samuraï - Another song that I’m sure would get good points from me in a less incredible week, but it kind of gets lost in this contest.

31) Rocket Punch - Fuck whoever beat me here but also MOOOOOOOOOMS. I moved so much omg this is such a bop. Love a good disco bop it’s so good.
821 days 23 hours ago
DallasAndrew
01) Anders Bagge - 'Bigger than the Universe'- This was nice, not something that I would remember though.
02) Sandy Lam - 'Parole'- I enjoyed this, it has a really interesting sound and beat.
03) María Isabel - 'No Say Para Ti'- Not bad, but it doesn't have anything special.
04) Alisa Xayalith - 'High Fidelity'- I don't know, this mekes me feel nostalgic, kinda reminds me of the early 2000's.
05) RARIA - 'Dude'- I like this. Melodic and a nice voice.
06) Froukje - 'Zonder Gezicht'- This was a bit weird. I liked it.
07) Moses Sumney - 'Me in 20 Years'- Love this. Great voice, great song.
08) LUNA - 'Madonna'- Well...it wasn't horrible, but not my cup of tea.
09) MUNA - 'Anything But Me'- Common voice, common beat, common lyrics. I didn't like it.
10) Ibeyi - 'Made of Gold'- A bit repetitive, but I don't mind it in this song. I really liked it.
11) Natalia Gordienko - 'High Heels'- I didn't like this at all. Her voice is not bad, but the video, song and lyrics are like evry other song.
12) Misscatylove - 'Intro'- I'm confused. That's all.
13) Sub Urban & Bella Poarch - 'Inferno'- Weirdly entertaining. This wasn't that bad.
14) School Gyrls - 'Detention'- This was fun. It makes me fell nostalgic. Again.
15) Mondo Grosso - 'In This World'- Interesting music video. Cute voice.
16) Barns Courtney - 'Glitter & Gold'- Finally! Something I actually love.
17) Primo the Alien - 'Thunder'- Again, a song that I won't remember as hard as I try. It's not bad, but I will forget it as soon as it ends.
18) Yola - 'Dancing Away in Tears'- Great voice, enjoyable song.
19) The Maine - 'Sticky'- Not bad, not something amazing, but cute.
20) Naomi Sharon - 'Daughter of the Sun'- Very nice, I enjoyed it.
21) Mother Mother - 'Hayloft II'- This is different. I liked it a lot.
22) Tank and the Bangas - 'No ID'- Kind of an old vibe, not bad at all.
23) Josef Salvat - 'I'm Sorry'- It was ok, But kinda repetitive.
24) Sex Whales & Roee Yeger - 'Where Was I'- Great voice, nice beat, it is a good song.
25) Chase Icon - 'Call Your Mom'- I enjoyed this too, not anything too special, but not bad.
26) Dolores Forever - 'Party in My Mind'- Again something really forgettable, it wasn't too bad, but it didn't catch my attention.
27) Stray Kids - 'Maniac'- Surprisingly I liked this a lot. It has a catchy beat.
28) MONOIR - 'Irish'- A bit repetitive, but kinda entertaining. I liked it.
29) Rob Rackstraw - 'Somebody Has to Be the Favourite'- Well...Weird. Ok, I don't know what to say.
30) Samuraï  - 'Bonita'- Pretty nice. Catchy beat, not a bad voice, just pretty nice.
31) Rocket Punch - 'Chiquita'- A common K-pop song, not too great, not too bad.
821 days 23 hours ago
ganghandedcat
01 : Anders Bagge - Bigger Than The Universe : I don't hate this as much as some of y'all do but it's not GOOD either... kinda comedic when you think about it actually
02 : Sandy Lam - Parole : The word parole just exudes girlboss vibes... I love it. The song has the right mix of retro and modern.
03 : María Isabel - No Soy Para Ti : María Isabel releases music that is always very mid and this is no exception. I wouldn't turn it off the radio but I'm not captivated.
04 : Alisa Xayalith - High Fidelity : Oh this is for the girls and I do quite enjoy this on my listenn.... Wish it went somewhere more but slay
05 : RARIA - Dude : This is kind of good but it's also not really my style of music because it's just flat. The visuals aren't selling the story to me. Nice ending half with the spoken word but that's not the song.
06 : Froukje ft. S10 - Zonder Gezicht : I love this song it's really smooth. It's no 'Dans Mij Naar Huis' - I'm still waiting for that, but I'm shaking.
07 : Moses Sumney - Me In 20 Years : The way I'm so mad here because this was in my elusive catalogue but I can't fault it for winning.
08 : LUNA - Madonna : This is really camp and kind of funny I love her goofy side.
09 : MUNA - Anything But Me : I've yet to hear a MUNA song I really like, or like at all for that matter. This is the same. I'm just asleep.
10 : Ibeyi ft. Pa Salieu - Made of Gold : Love these darlings. This combination is really sensual and I'm enthralled...
11 : Natalia Gordienko - High heels : I'm bopping here I can't lie but only to that gorgeous drop
12 : Misscatylove - Intro : She was the mother I never had.
13 : Sub Urban & Bella Poarch - INFERNO : Yawn, I did have this in my head but for all the WRONG reasons.
14 : School Gyrls - Detention : This is camp I'm moving but like... I'm not gagging.
15 : Mondo Grosso - In This World : I'm ascending somewhere I didn't know possible.
16 : Barns Courtney - Glitter & Gold : This is like... really bad.
17 : Primo the Alien - Thunder : In a way this should be really sexy and gorgeous. But it just ends up being very amateur. No shade to her, but not my vibe.
18 : Yola - Dancing Away In Tears : This has an antique vibe to it that I respect. I'm not REALLY in love here though.
19 : The Maine - Sticky : This is too uptempo for me I want to go to sleep and this is keeping me awake.. Horrid.
20 : Naomi Sharon - Daughter of the Sun : A second disgusting robbery from me.. But the music bops! This isn't her send though, for me. Still very sensual.
21 : Mother Mother - Hayloft II : Now this is the type of rock I can deal with more. I don't know how it'll do in my ranking but I like it! Wait this ending YAAAAS
22 : Tank and the Bangas - No ID : This is aiiiight I'm grooving a bit but like I'm not wow'ed, amazed, or impressed.
23 : Josef Salvat - I'm Sorry : I like their music! This is solid but I'm not feeling very respectful to this either. But it's NICE! Beautiful though.
24 : Sex Whales & Roee Yeger - Where Was I : This is really disappointing because there are parts of this that would be my winner but the mixing is just not good here and the vocal is jarring.
25 : Chase Icon - Call Your Mom : She can do no wrong. Let's have her here every week. But this is kinda one of her duds in a way. It's a tad not wack-a-doo enough. But I do still move.
26 : Dolores Forever - Party In My Mind : This is solid but I'm not massively gripped here.
27 : Stray Kids - Maniac : I actually don't hate this, I enjoy it kinda. I dont get the hate. Ooooh that chorus is bad.
28 : Monoir - Irish : High camp. Extremely respectful to me and my nationality.
29 : Rob Rackstraw - Somebody Has to Be the Favourite : Bless their heart.
30 : Samuraï - Bonita : I was familiar with their work but not really an avid listener. Nice visuals and I know that Samuraï has a hit in them.
31 : Rocket Punch - Chiquita : Chorus here is kinda flat but I mean it's solid still. I'm not that interested though. Probably will grow on me after the week finishes.
821 days 23 hours ago
turkeylover
01) Anders Bagge - I can’t even ironically stan this… this is just bad. Sorry hellocat.
02) Sandy Lam - oh this was an audio EXPERIENCE. So gorgeous… so haunting… so ethereal…. I adore this <3
03) María Isabel - oh slayyyyyyyyyy really chill and gorgeous <3333 dominican queen… my latina sister… shut up tom. No soy para ti <3333
04) Alisa Xayalith - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS imma eat up a sarah kinsley type beat every time !!! This is just SO good. I’m in love.
05) RARIA - honestly this bops a bit… but it’s nothing amazing. Just a cute lidl bop i’ll forget about by the time this ends <3333
06) Froukje - oh YASSSSSSSSSS the little production bit after chorus… i’m enjoying that!!! This was a serve.
07) Moses Sumney - this is GORG and so interesting…. But am I gonna return to it? I don’t think so…. I really enjoyed this but it doesn’t necessarily have replay value. But it is stunning!!
08) LUNA - LMFAOOOOOOOOO this is a serve ironically but also unironically??? I’m moving sm… she’s so real
09) MUNA - I LOVE this texas chainsaw massacre ass video…. The song? I also really like hbvgdvgdvfhdcdfd like yasssssssssss killed that hag shania twain!!
10) Ibeyi - GOLD! A hit methinks… a lidl serve… yeah…. So gorg <3333
11) Natalia Gordienko - I’m not a eurovision girlie so I’m not giggling at this but this was fun!! A lidl bop! Yeah!
12) Misscatylove - Now this is music !
13) Sub Urban & Bella Poarch - i hate that i don’t hate this…. Bella poarch serving a lidl when she isn’t ripping off melanie…
14) School Gyrls - YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PEAK OF MUSIC AND CINEMA!!!! MO MONEY YOU WILL ALWAYS BE FAMOUS MY POOR TRANS GIRL ICON !!!!!!!!
15) Mondo Grosso - oh this is a SLAY !! so dreamy…. I’m obsessed.
16) Barns Courtney - no.
17) Primo the Alien - this is so…. Like whatever. It’s cute but i’m not invested ! tuning it out a bit. Love me like thunder… okay maybe i was just being a hater… this is serving a lidl.
18) Yola - oh this is stun a bit… so luscious… i good take on the little disco trend !!
19) The Maine - well. The first verse is so blah but then the chorus…. I was moving yeah… yeah! Bops more than I expected/wanted it to !
20) Naomi Sharon - oh yasssssssss this ate !! it’s so girlboss in like a yassss artsy film about feminism that ugly film bros will hate because they’re bitter a woman won’t ever touch them way… a SLAY !
21) Mother Mother - crickets…. Not for me!
22) Tank and the Bangas - oh this is a slay! And is really fun! I’m movin and groovin etc etc yeah…
23) Josef Salvat - no this week is so good that even a man is serving…
24) Sex Whales & Roee Yeger - THE DUBSTEP DROP….  Dhbvdgvhgscsfsfcxsgfscgdvghdvhgf this is camp!! Where is the anime mv???????
25) Chase Icon - im perfect was right there!!!!!!!!!!! This is just an ayesha song dhbdvgvdhd she even sounds like her…. But chase icon is my trans sister!!!!!
26) Dolores Forever - YASSSSSS ALY & AJ!!! Fuck it up!!! A love when wh*te women make cutesy little wh*te women songs… a serve…. Like… it’s short too yassssssss
27) Stray Kids - now i get what my sibling tom was going on about…. This bops !!! until han opens his mouth but then he’s followed by that talking australian puppet felix and I am MOVED !! a SLAY ! MANAIC!!!
28) MONOIR - hahaha!!! anyways
29) Rob Rackstraw - KJDBJHDBJGVGVHGSCSFGSFGCFGCDGD IM CRYING…
30) Samuraï - oh this is giving a bitsy…. Yeah!
31) Rocket Punch - oh???? Yassssssss this is slaying!!! Moving sm… a hit !!
821 days 23 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Anders Bagge ~ I’m not mad at Cornelia winning but THIS was my Sweden fave. Amazing.
Sandy Lam ~ I get what it wanted to achieve, but the breathy vocals were super offputting. It could have been a cool dark entry.
Maria Isobel ~ It has a sweet sound bud I wasn’t moved much further either way. It’s fine.
Alisa Xayalith ~ The running beat is nice. It’s fairly easy listening and could deliver a lot more in the chorus, but it’s nothing to be mad at.
RARIA ~ I’m probably repeating myself now! It was ok, it’s listenable, but I’m ready for some punch now!
Froukje ~ The drop was weird? Overall I did find this quite cool though. Unsure of the language but I like her voice.
Moses Sumney ~ the voice, arrrrghhh! It’s an of an acquired taste song that’s for sure, but definitely not for me.
LUNA ~ Oh you do? Ha! She sounds a bit like Ariana in places. I didn’t love the rappy verses but she did kinda deliver in the chorus, not bad overall.
MUNA ~ Sounds slightly country, or maybe it’s her vocal? It was quite nice overall but I’m unsure if I would return to it.
Ibeyi ~ Weird sound effects! The vocal does sound droany after a while, but I liked the instrumentals. Not sure if it’ll make my points but it wasn’t bad.
Natalia Gordienko ~ This was a vibe! Very euro but loved the production and her voice is nice.
Misscatylove ~ … I had to search YouTube for that. Fuck right off!
Sub Urban & Bella Poarch ~ I enjoyed how simultaneously sultry and playful this was. Don’t get me wrong, breathy vocals can get in the effin SEA, but I liked this overall.
School Gyrls ~ A bit teenybop for me if I’m honest, but it did improve as it went along. In a teen film this would probably rock tbf.
Mondo Grosso ~ I like that videos have translations now, really nice touch. It reminds me of a CHVRCHES song, which isn’t a bad thing. The second half was a vast improvement. Cute song if not a little directionless at times.
Barns Courtney ~ I know this, think it was the theme to something I watched fairly recently on Netflix.. forget what it was though now! The chorus is pretty rad. Here for it.
Primo the Alien ~ Not a huge fan of her vocal in parts but the song is pretty well structured & will probably do well. Gimme dat synth!
Yola ~ Verr smooth, perhaps too smooth. Her voice is nice but this sounds a bit dated, not in a good way, and the lyrics aren’t amazing either. Sorry.
The Maine ~ Sounds a bit Walk the Moon! It’s a bit choppy but overall it’s definitely up my boulevard. I like his voice.
Naomi Sharon ~ Her vocal is lovely, but the song is a bit meh? Again, just too smooth for me!
Mother Mother ~ Virginia was ROBBED when her song from them lost the semi.. by one point! This is definitely of an acquired taste. It’s too gappy in parts but I do appreciate this as a bold send. It does sound like they’re trying to cram 10 songs in one, but there were parts I really liked.
Tank & the Bangas ~ it’s giving me 90s hip hop vibes in a good way. Nice production overall.
Josef Salvat ~ I remember a time he was entered literally every 10 weeks and I got BORED! I liked this one though, nice running 80s beat and his vocal works well with the song. Sure it’ll do well.
Sex Whales & Roe Yeger ~ Quite the build, vocally! It probably would have been more known had it been released about 10 years ago, during the dubstep moment. It’s a bit avant gard sounding but I’m surprised at how much I appreciated it.
Chase Icon ~ … issa no from me Huns!
Dolores Forever ~ This was cool as hell, really liked the chorus. Potential contender I’d wager. Love her voice.
Stray Kids ~ Id go for a little less RAPPING. It’s a wee bit overproduced buuut I am so here for the ethno elements! It’s growing oh me.
MONOIR ~ The swearing cheapened it, otherwise it was pretty good.
Rob Rackstraw ~ RYAN?!?!
Samurai ~ I kinda struggled to get into it if I’m honest.
Rocker Punch ~ This was pretty! Good closer.
821 days 23 hours ago
Patrick319
I accidentally deleted my original comments and I'm not redoing them so this is what you're getting.

01) Anders Bagge - Not as bad as people make out. Very anthemic with a powerful chorus.
02) Sandy Lam - Not as good as Speechless Song.
03) María Isabel - Not my cup of tea.
04) Alisa Xayalith - Pretty vocal and instrumentation.
05) RARIA - It's giving XYLO music from 2017. Nothing special.
06) Froukje - This picked up at the drop, which I liked.
07) Moses Sumney - This dragged and the vocal didn't help.
08) LUNA - I didn't like the chorus.
09) MUNA - I was going to submit this but forgot. It's not as good as I remember but I still like it!
10) Ibeyi - Very good!
11) Natalia Gordienko - I wasn't a fan of Sugar nor am I a fan of this.
12) Misscatylove - Fun!
13) Sub Urban & Bella Poarch - Not as fun or catchy as Build a Bitch.
14) School Gyrls - I liked their voices.
15) Mondo Grosso - Very dreamy, with a drop that adds a lot of personality to it.
16) Barns Courtney - This hasn't aged well but I've always liked this man.
17) Primo the Alien - Well produced but the song feels unremarkable.
18) Yola - This really dragged.
19) The Maine - A great rock song. I really enjoyed this!
20) Naomi Sharon - I love her voice, but couldn't get into the song. I could see it growing on me over time.
21) Mother Mother - Another good rock song! It feels very Sleigh Bells.
22) Tank and the Bangas - Appreciate the retro vibes but the song mostly passes me by.
23) Josef Salvat - Immediately grabbed my attention. Right up my alley. Amazing.
24) Sex Whales & Roee Yeger - It's giving 2013 but I don't hate it.
25) Chase Icon - A bit tamer than expected, but enjoyable as a one-time listen.
26) Dolores Forever - Love their voices and production. The verses are stronger than the chorus.
27) Stray Kids - Feels a bit disjointed, but I liked certain elements.
28) MONOIR - Fun production.
29) Rob Rackstraw - Nah.
30) Samuraï - Well-produced modern pop music. I enjoyed it.
31) Rocket Punch - Love the disco vibes. Good closer.
821 days 22 hours ago
NicoleF
01) Anders Bagge - BOOT - Oh ew...I knew I wasn't gonna like this from the second he started singing. What is this Christian, goody-two shoes-esque song. Ew. It's too shouty and uplifting for me.

02) Sandy Lam - TOOT - This was an experience! Felt very ethereal and I was here for every second of it. Devastated that it's in the death slot cause this was so good, I'm vibing!

03) María Isabel - BOOT - It's a light boot, but a boot it is. I actually feel like the music video distracted from the song. It sounded fine, but kind of cookie cutter and generic. I wanted something special.

04) Alisa Xayalith - SHOOT - Oh this felt so nostalgic with the production and it flowed so well. I adored this song! Such a great find! I'm obsessed! Fuck it, I'm giving it the shoot, congrats to whoever sent it, I'm OBSESSED!!!!! Haven't felt so instantly connected to a TSC entry in a long time.

05) RARIA - TOOT - Very light toot because it's very basic, but I am a basic bitch and it's pop so I love that. The thing that brought it over the hump for the toot, though, is the voicemail for the bridge. I laughed at it, so cringey but in the good way.

06) Froukje - BOOT - Fun production at times, but it didn't hit throughout the entire song and I wasn't really feeling the vocals whatsoever personally.

07) Moses Sumney - BOOT - When this song started, I got chills cause the beginning is what Grey's used as the song for the promo of an episode from last season where Sarah Drew made a guest appearance as April Kepner. If you don't know, April Kepner is my favorite TV character of all-time so I remember watching the promo for the episode 58349884 times trying to find little clues to what the storyline with her will be. Turns out that Jackson (Japril forever, the best couple in TV history too), was leaving Grey's in Seattle to go to Boston and wanted her to go with. She said yes and they moved to New York together and I'm soooo happy cause the show insinuated that they were gonna get back together beyond the show because, since April left the show, Jackson has constantly said how she was the one that got away and even told his girlfriend to her face that April would always be #1, but he thought that door was closed because she re-married before she left the show, but thank the lord that the writers for the show decided, when she returned for the guest appearance, to have her marriage fall apart and end in separation, which is what helped make her decision easier to up and leave to Boston with Jackson and their child, Harriet. The end scene for that episode was just CHEFS KISS! The hug, the look, the hand hold, the "new horizons" line while smiling, I'm so happy! I literally HATED how they not only fired Sarah Drew on International Woman's Day, but gave her such a horrid send-off, so I'm so happy she got to return three seasons later to have a wayyy better send off and now Japril is endgame yay!!! Oh anyway, back to the song. Yeah after the first couple seconds where I freaked out over the connection, I went on to hate it...oops.

08) LUNA - BOOT - I'm sorry but as a Madonna hater, I did not like this. Production was very hit or miss. I liked the verses and the chorus usually, but the post-chorus section was so bad. The lyrics were actually horrid though. Madonna is milk. Trust me, you don't wanna be like her.

09) MUNA - BOOT - One word: milk. i know I need to say more than that or I'll get judged. Um...very basic, I was bored.

10) Ibeyi - TOOT - It took awhile for me to get into it, so it's only a light toot, but once I got into it, I was vibing and never stopped. I think the man in the beginning is why I didn't get into it immediately. I didn't like the man when he came back, but whoever that queen is put me in a trance so he didn't ruin it. Loved her spoken word at the end.

11) Natalia Gordienko - TOOT - Oh this is right up my alley when it comes to music. A queen, a great production, and a great pop flow. It literally came together beautifully and I was dancing! Some probably will say this is generic, but I loved every second of it! Bop!

12) Misscatylove - BOOT - I feel like this was actually a demonic trance that has a curse and should be forbidden because now i think i'm gonna be haunted...hated it and now I'm scared not even lying...

13) Sub Urban & Bella Poarch - TOOT - I love that king Sub Urban, he's never missed when it comes to music. This was so catchy! How did Bella blow up with Build A Bitch and not this? A bop.

14) School Gyrls - TOOT - LMAO this is so bad that it's good. The lyrics are horrible and the production is cheesy, but has a very nostalgic feel and it slaps. I loved this!

15) Mondo Grosso - TOOT - This was so pretty! I loved the strings and piano in the song, but the singer's vocals flowed smoothly like butter honestly. This was simply gorgeous. It felt like I was floating on a cloud.

16) Barns Courtney - TOOT - Honestly kind of basic, but I liked his voice and this actually felt very connected. It never dragged and ended at the perfect time before it got too old or repetitive. I liked it!

17) Primo the Alien - BOOT - Talk about milk. That chorus is so bad. I thought Imagine Dragons said Thunder 458398278 times in that horrid song's chorus, but wow...this even more horrid song said Thunder even more in the chorus. Mess.

18) Yola - BOOT - Nothing was bad about it necessarily, but it felt empty and dragged on for way too long. It was dated, kind of in a bad way, but at the same time I liked the vibe, but I was bored.

19) The Maine - NOOT - I'm using the noot because I literally listened...then relistened and I still have no opinion on it. It's fine. Not bad, not good. It...exists.

20) Naomi Sharon - BOOT - Pretty, but not for me whatsoever unfortunately. I'm sure it'll perform well though.

21) Mother Mother - BOOT - Something was off with the vocal editing and it was very jarring for me. I wanted to like it, but something sounded so off. Post-production screwed this song's potential.

22) Tank and the Bangas - TOOT - I liked it, I was grooving. Not astronomical, but I enjoyed it!

23) Josef Salvat - BOOT - I just didn't end up caring for this song whatsoever. It was generic and the chorus was weak.

24) Sex Whales & Roee Yeger - TOOT - I didn't think I'd like this and some of the production, admittedly, isn't the strongest, but I actually enjoyed listening to this! Fun!

25) Chase Icon - TOOT - Oh I was bopping from the first second! This slapped so hard! This made me feel like a badass listening to it, I can't lie. Bop!

26) Dolores Forever - TOOT - I enjoyed this song. It had good pacing and the pre-chorus was always enjoyable leading into the slight beat drop into the chorus. It was a fun song!

27) Stray Kids - BOOT - The true evil of this competition. I've grown to be more accepting of kpop, but these horrid men have never been good so stop trying to make them happen...

28) MONOIR - BOOT - I mean...I was gagged, but I wish it wasn't as repetitive. It's a fun song, but it's too repetitive to like it. It's an okay troll entry.

29) Rob Rackstraw - TOOT - This troll entry is giving main character energy and as someone who walks around life with 24/7 main character energy, I have no choice but to stan.

30) Samuraï - BOOT - I kept waiting in eager anticipation for the chorus, but it was such a letdown when it hit. This song ended up just being very underwhelming.

31) Rocket Punch - TOOT - A very light toot. It felt very generic for the genre and the slight rap near the end got the biggest eye roll from me ever, but overall it flowed nicely and I enjoyed it for the most part.
821 days 21 hours ago
Alexeh23
hi
821 days 21 hours ago
dragotistic
hi
821 days 21 hours ago
hellomynameis347
hi
821 days 21 hours ago
MISSimogen
bonjour ladies
821 days 21 hours ago
Christian_
bi
821 days 21 hours ago
Alexeh23
AlanDuncan's comments

01) Anders Bagge    Now this isn't a threat to Cornelia, I actually don't hate it that much LMAO
02) Sandy Lam    I liked this overall, a little big long for me. Think this coulda been compressed.
03) María Isabel    This wasn't bad a little chill for my liking but overall this was serviceable.
04) Alisa Xayalith    This, like the last song is perfectly serviceable but lacks that WOW moment.
05) RARIA    This was nice, I think she was on for a build. Again missing the punch. But I like it.
06) Froukje    Why is S10 here. Who invited her? I like the drop in this, the verses are the let down.
07) Moses Sumney    Screaming noises music makes not.
08) LUNA    I think this is serviceable KPOP. I've heard better. It's fine. Meh.
09) MUNA    This suffers from the same issue songs 3/4/5 suffered from. Too bland. I wish this built more.
10) Ibeyi    This was something a bit different, not necessarily to my taste but I respect it.
11) Natalia Gordienko    Smash bop banger. The world stopped.
12) Misscatylove    It's an iconic moment but...I'm not even gonna say it.
13) Sub Urban & Bella Poarch    Bella isn't even a bad singer but why do they give her these kinda bad pop songs. Like give that girl something ood and she will eat. This was MOR.
14) School Gyrls    OK...why did this kinda go off. I have no idea who this is or what potato this was filmed on but slay.
15) Mondo Grosso    This was too loungy for me. Didn't realy do anything off note.
16) Barns Courtney    He is a man so it stands out. This wasn't actually BAD. Not my cup of soup but I respect it.
17) Primo the Alien    A bit bland in the chours department which sucks because I liked the build up and the MV is very that 80s style.
18) Yola    I felt this was a builder. I thought it would be bad on first min but it surprised me.
19) The Maine    A half decent rock-pop song. Colour me shocked.
20) Naomi Sharon    I'm annoyed I had to search this up myself since the video didn't work. I searched this up and now its gonna fuck my algo. This was bad.
21) Mother Mother    I mean this isn't for me. I get that. It's actually not BAD. I wouldn't put myself through it again though.
22) Tank and the Bangas    I can tell this is will produced but it's not my cup of tea. Dislike.
23) Josef Salvat    There has been better songs of this style but this refreshing.
24) Sex Whales & Roee Yeger    KAOS. Honestly this was kinda so bad it was good. .
25) Chase Icon    Yeah this was a serve. I love Ms. Chase.
26) Dolores Forever    Oh this was good as well. Not my normal style but I liked the vibe.
27) Stray Kids    They have better songs but this wasn't at all bad.
28) MONOIR    The thumbnail thought I was getting some good male ballad but what on God's earth is this.
29) Rob Rackstraw    Give it up Ryan. Give it up.
30) Samuraï    This was promising but went nowhere. Like literally nowhere.
31) Rocket Punch    A decent closer. A bit bubblegum for me, but no complaints.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!