This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 469 Final

Topic » TSC 469 Final

787 days 14 hours ago
Alexeh23
28) MONOIR - 'Irish'
787 days 14 hours ago
Alexeh23
29) Rob Rackstraw - 'Somebody Has to Be the Favourite'
787 days 14 hours ago
Alexeh23
30) Samuraï  - 'Bonita'
787 days 14 hours ago
Alexeh23
31) Rocket Punch - 'Chiquita'
787 days 14 hours ago
Alexeh23
ALL 31 SONGS HAVE (EVENTUALLY) BEEN POSTED!

You have until 3PM EST/8PM BST on Sunday to comment and send your votes to ME for your top 10 songs. As the clocks have changed/are changing I'm willing to be sliiiiiighty lenient in the event of confusion + also I won't be home until like 7:45 anyway so whatever.

Good luck!
787 days 14 hours ago
Alexeh23
ALT LINK FOR SONG #2 - Sandy Lam
787 days 5 hours ago
ianfitz0012
01) Anders Bagge - I really appreciate this energetic and pristine vocal effort, and don't care that this doesn't have a music video! If it's good, it's good. Some songs get an unfair boost from the video anyways. One question though: is this an ESC reject? Maybe it was almost in the olympics or something? It's giving me... That. But fun!
02) Sandy Lam - Yeah these types of entries have never been for me, but I don't want you to think you are wasting my time. Perhaps one day, one of these really quiet songs will be the brick at my stonewall and I'll just stan from now on. For now I don't see that happening, I don't want to be put to sleep during TSC. This shouldn't feel like a chore. And this song being 5 minutes is not doing you any favors. To its credit it does build into something, but it's too little too late and just sounds the wrong kind of dated to me.
03) María Isabel - "no soy para ti, you're no good for me" it's giving "MEDIOCRE YOU'RE A JOKER" but slightly upgraded. This was a smooth, easy listen, the type of song I could have on while I like got a massage or something, but personally my thoughts on the song end there, it was a pleasant background listen.
04) Alisa Xayalith - Going with the pre-set theme from the last two songs: pleasantness. I enjoyed this slightly more, only because I feel like it's a song that shifts, possibly evolves, throughout.
05) RARIA - I'm bobbing my head even though she has a weak voice like the past 3 contenders mommmmmm. Or milk, hmm… This is really giving To All The Boys soundtrack teas, but honestly it's cute, whispery but catchy, and I support cute catchy things!
06) Froukje - borderline iconic chorus drop but everything else about this song needs an upgrade… wow this is polarizing
07) Moses Sumney - Some people are going to eat this up, but I'm full. When this is in best of, maybe this will be wine, but for now I'll let it age. Fritz, is that you?
08) LUNA - Live footage of Alexa Demie, Julia Garner and Florence Pugh auditioning for the Madonna biopic? When this started with the iconic solo I was like this could GIVE, and then that bass voice popped in and I was SOLD. And then the chorus, which I could see some people thinking it's milk, the chorus was just enough of what I needed to slay me. Thank you for this
09) MUNA - I already know which fellow milk women these milk women will be compared to in comments. I'll try avoid that and just say I was bored
10) Ibeyi - great instrumental, as for the vocals I can see it being wine, but the hiccups were taking me out every time I heard them! The rap took me out however
11) Natalia Gordienko - MILK, so bored that she was sent at one of the first opportunities available. Not good enough compared to ***** to get over that hurdle for me but I could bop to this down the line. In conclusion, it was too soon for this.
12) Misscatylove - intermission time, got it
13) Sub Urban & Bella Poarch - LOL if only this was… Loren Gray & Bella Poarch. Who one day I saw as a targeted snapchat news story and thought because they met they were collabing. So far, I am sadly wrong about that. I've heard this before, it's honestly not the best song but I keep bopping to it. I do love the beat and that absolutely counts for something. I think Sub Urban was the wrong choice for this, his voice loses points for me
14) School Gyrls - MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMS who thought of this? I'm so slain like this is so fucking stupid, catchy, awesome, dated all at the same time and it mixes together to create this hot mess that I love! Fun and unexpected choice, this contest needed it
15) Mondo Grosso - I wanted it to have an extra layer to it, instead what I got was mostly flat. I appreciate sends like this bc they could be very hit or miss but I just wanted something more from this, it had the pieces but it didn't fully come together for me
16) Barns Courtney - I feel like these men have done very well each time they've been in, and this song is just so incredibly safe to me that I have to attempt to change their TSC record
17) Primo the Alien - I mean if I were voting off the thumbnail alone it would get my 12! Instead what I got was Taylor Swift dancing (less of that please!). Once the chorus started, I could fully get into it (but also avoid looking at Taylor flipping her hair). Was the chorus enough? I mean she said like the same thing over and over again (not my favorite music trend but I can overlook it). It's a bubble contender for me
18) Yola - not going to lie it's great BUT do all of her songs sound the same? Like is she the KEiiNO of R&B? This is just starlight with drums to me. Maybe she only likes this kinda sound but if you get inject some energy/electric anything into her songs you may be pleasantly surprised
19) The Maine - so I had to listen to this twice to pinpoint it. Maybe it's bc the first time I was just distracted by those honey visuals… Idk. I like men having fun songs but this just sounds so ordinary to me, needs to go a little farther for me to fully get behind it
20) Naomi Sharon - is she ok? She kinda sounds like an Owl in this. I can see some being enchanted by this but I was not
21) Mother Mother - kinda funny like THIS I was put in a trance by (compared to previous entries) but the acting in this video was hideous… on a second listen it's kinda milk but I won't forget moving that first time. When given the choice between a song with energy and without, I'll always pick energy, so thank you for that.
22) Tank and the Bangas - fun and groovy I guess, I could see this becoming wine rather than milk
23) Josef Salvat - sadly just unmemorable to me but andrew garfield gave it a good effort
24) Sex Whales & Roee Yeger - I wanted to stan this so hard but this is quite possibly the worst vocal effort I have ever heard in TSC
25) Chase Icon - catchy and funny but I'm kinda over this like didn't we just get this 2 weeks ago
26) Dolores Forever - living for these women having fun hoping the party never ends, I guess! Very Aly & AJ vibes but good thing this isn't them as that would not be seen as a creative choice. Can't say that it offers much after the first chorus, like we've already seen the rise and fall of this, ya know?
27) Stray Kids - so I heard this before this week and still have been listening to it, kind of a bop, love u bibbles queen if u sent this. The verses are just the worst tho the chorus saves this
28) MONOIR - kinda funny, getting Eddie teas from this song… the gag in this gets old but it's good for a laugh
29) Rob Rackstraw - (maury voice - rip maury) this is NOT the favorite
30) Samuraï - I don't mind a spanish language bop but it's not really a bop… I give this critique a lot but not a huge fan of songs where the singer is on the same note the whole time!
31) Rocket Punch - this wasn't really giving me anything new or worth considering as a kpop closer to this week, and what it did try to achieve was mediocrity, and it got it. I do appreciate the 80s vibes but it's just not coming together for me
786 days 22 hours ago
varlto
01) Anders Bagge: don't even get me STARTED. this man almost ruined my whole life trying to steal miss cornelia jakob's crown so don't think for a MINUTE that i'm going to say anything good about HIM! this is cornelia's redemption arch and i'm RESPECTING HER! also this song is bad so yeah.

02) Sandy Lam: the intro was a bit too long, and then i can't say i was very impressed? i'm not saying it's a bad song, it's actually pleasant to the ears but i don't find any element standing out or making me go wow if you know what i mean??? it's decentish

03) María Isabel: stop trying to make her happen. maría isabel peaked at no me toques las palmas--- WAIT! THIS IS NOT *MARÍA ISABEL*!! THIS IS MaRiA iSabEL?!?!?!?! ok but she outshined the original one... i might be in love with this song i fear. lately (well. it's been 2 years now.) ive been reeeally into these kind of songs and i'm so happy to have found this gem!!! thanks to whoever sent it in!! it also doesn't drag at all like it goes on for the exact time it should. good job maría good JOB!!!!

04) Alisa Xayalith: oh i'm in love with her voice. and the beat is really dragging me in too?? no wait yeah her voice is angelical i really like it... and the way the songs flow ugh... maybe i'm in love with this song too.. maybe just MAYBE to say something bad about it, i would have had a little bit more memorable chorus but i still think it works almost perfectly.

05) RARIA: now see her voice is not for me this time. the song is kind of pretty, don't get me wrong, but at the same time it doesn't connect with me. it doesn't say anything to me and i don't think it's special at all, and at least if she had a gorgeous voice i think i could, with some listens, get into it. but that's not the case sadly :(

06) Froukje: you all are horrible for sending eurovision artists... but s10 is my #3 this year so maybe you made a point there. lately ive been appreciating these languages i used to hate more, i think they're actually really pretty if the song helps. and this is the case. this drop??? it's amazing. i don't think it's a song i'd playlist immediately (like some others this week already) but i do really really really enjoy it. it's different, original and has all the elements for me to like it. and it also has s10 so like yeah.

07) Moses Sumney: i've been meaning to get into his discography, so i'm happy someone sent him. i have my expectations up, so i hope i don't get disappointed!!!
okay so like the beginning.. i didn't really like. i don't like this voice at all, it actually irritates me!! ugh i'm sad because i feel like i should be LOOOOVING this but i'm just not FEELING IT!!!!! im annoyed i hate you moses sumney i was supposed to LOVE YOU FOREVER!!

08) LUNA: a song called madonna can't go wrong, right? ...right? oh i do like it. yepeypeypeypeyp it's good!!! i don't *love* it necessarily or anything close to that really but i enjoy it. yeah! when i grow up i wanna be like madonna too! i wanna be a material girl yeah yeah yeah!!!!! also remove these like rap parts. they're horrible.

09) MUNA: oh!!! i actually heard this the other day when coming back to uni when it was raining and i was like hating my life for the 7th time this week!!!! the nostalgia... anyways. this song is gorgeous. i really really really like it and i can't find a weak element about it!

10) Ibeyi: STOOOP WHY IS THIS WEEK SO GOODDDD WHEN DID TSC GET TASTE AGAIN!! this song is amazennnn the woman's voice is just ughhh and then the man??? DADDDD!!! i don't think i can finish this week i want to keep like 4 songs on repeat ALREADY!! and this is ONE OF THEM!! gorgeous. gorgeous gorgeous GORGEOUS!!

11) Natalia Gordienko: not natalia gordienko... i think we are past the need for her. her voice is annoying, her try to sound "sexy" is weird and if someone was trying to be funny when sending her............ they did not achieve their goal i fear. at least not for me. this song annoys me in like 6 different levels and i can't find the words to describe how much i dislike it.

12) Misscatylove:
Ellie Green
hace 1 mes
When Salvador Sobral said "Music isn't fireworks, it's feeling" this is EXACTLY what he meant. We have our 2022 winner right here.

Dumb bitch
hace 1 mes (editado)
I showed this to my mom and she shed a tear cause it reminded her when music was unique and meaningful
The lyrics represent what the inside of someones head looks like during the start of a mental breakdown
Its a really educational and insightfull masterpiece that really highlights the thing society ignores the most
Its lyricism is so breathtaking that anyone listening to this would be moved to tears
Thank you misscatylove for bringing back real music
Real art
Hoping to see you do even better in 2023
Chinsau 2024 🇲🇩🏆

Andreea Smile
hace 1 mes
ignore the haters and please keep on being iconic, i will support you as much as i can, your song is truly winner material! good luck from romania!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

13) Sub Urban & Bella Poarch: not bella poarch aodskako. i don't like this song. absolutely not. it has this like mysterious quirky pop girl vibe i would have looooved in 2018. but we're in 2022!!!!! we don't need this no no no no no! bella poarch you can do BETTER!

14) School Gyrls: no but i unironically like this??? school gyrls i know you have THE song in you. this one might not be it, but i know 2022 is the school gyrls comeback year and you're bringing us all a MASTERPIECE! and i'm ready for it.

15) Mondo Grosso: oh but this is really pretty right... her voice is charming... and i think the last time she was sent i hated her a lot hahaha... character development i guess? this is super relaxing. i can see myself playlisting this i can't lie.. really cute really cute!! i also really like the music video, shes living her best life!!

16) Barns Courtney: as soon as i heard the start i was like no. and i wasn't wrong. my intuition never lies. this song is the definition of extra. we didn't need it this week, we really didn't!! at least he's cute.

17) Primo the Alien: is that taylor swift dancing in the video??? this song is decent, once again no memorable moments at all but its harmless. i don't really have much to say about this???? yeah.

18) Yola: no this is really good but i feel like i should like it more. her voice is gorgeous theres no question there but is this song FOR her???? im not quite SURE! i know yola can do way better i know she has it in her!!!

19) The Maine: ok so one year ago????? id be crying in joy when hearing this song. id be calling this a masterpiece the best song to ever be written, unique, original, amazing, perfect, different, life changing... but that was 2021. 2022 álvaro can't do this. the maine i'm SO sorry but you came a year late.

20) Naomi Sharon: oh this is gorgeous. that's it. that's my comment.

21) Mother Mother: so i actually really like this. i know. don't come for me. but like  you did it mother mother. you saved my day, my week, my month and probably my whole life.

**disclaimer: i'm sooo tired of writing comments so like sorry if they start being shorter than they already are hihihi*

22) Tank and the Bangas: this is a super cute song!! missing some elements but i enjoy it!!

23) Josef Salvat: never been a fan of josef salvat, and this song did not make me change my mind ;(

24) Sex Whales & Roee Yeger: this is the biggest no from me this week. 2014? is it you?

25) Chase Icon: a masterpiece, a song made for intellectuals, a song only SMART people can get.

26) Dolores Forever: and here goes the 5th song i playlisted this week. good job dolores forever.

27) Stray Kids: my head is hurting

28) MONOIR: LMAOOOOO YEESSSSSSSS TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE SNITCH DONT YOU KNOW THAT IM A WITCH! now THIS is what you call a life changing song
29) Rob Rackstraw

30) Samuraï: oh i really really like samuraï. her best song, however, is tirando balas but bonita is still amazing. she has such a cute song and every song she writes shines. i hope she gets the recognition she deserves soon and i feel like she's slowly starting to get known.

31) Rocket Punch: i do like this song! i don't love it but its decent, its cute :)
786 days 18 hours ago
FromAWindow
1) - Anders Bagge - I love that this is starting the show LMAO I meannnn it’s like well orchestrated music and I know why there’s objectively individuality in every instrumental piece but it never hits for me because most instrumental pieces feel like they could be the same and only different depending on mood. This was pleasant tho!

2) - Sandy Lam - Well this is absolutely stunningly gorgeous now isn’t it? HATES that I can’t add it on Spotify UGH wow umm this just grew and grew and kept me enthralled the whole time and that NOTE BITCH??? Wow. My mind is kinda blown by this it’s stunningggggggg. No like cool comment or anything just affirmation to the sender that I FUCKING loved this and it’s only song #2?

3) - Maria Isabel - This is kind of a gorgeous take on the usual Spanish song with this kind of beat, kinda genre melding and I love that for this song tbh. It’s very very good tbh but I can already tell I’m gonna forget about this in a few songs which is sad cuz the production is quite good!

4) - Alisa Xayalith - First of all, what a dope ass name. Oh this is pretty!!! It’s a little same samey but I still thought it was cute and not in the derogatory way LMAO

5) - RARIA - Hmmm okay. A couple weeks ago how I thought Vaundy was the most middle of the road song I’d heard in tsc. Yeah this is actually that but the upbeat version. Wait I think I heard the first verse and chorus a month ago and wrote it off because I thought it was boring LMAO

6) - Froukje - Okay this kinda pops off tbh. It’s a simple song, I loveeeee her accent on this song idk why. I wish there was like more singing but this beat and bass are HITTING! I think it’s not a grower tho just cuz I lean towards more happy sounding music and this is certainly NOT that LMAO. But this is a very effective pop song I dig it :)

7) - Moses Sumney - Oh it’s the way I absolutely thought this had already been sent…yall it’s Moses sumney why has this NOT been sent yet? Anyways yeah I have a feeling this is a favorite to win just based on the type of music it is but I love this song and this album is lowkey a masterpiece so I don’t really care too much if I lose to this. His voice is just sooooooooooo gorgeous like my godddddd. This is very specific but the way he sings the word “outstretched” in the first verse just spreads my legs ever so slightly. God this really is soooooo stunning.

8) - LUNA - I’m usually suchhhh a whore for music like this but idk this isn’t hitting. I think it’s because it’s very specifically going for 80s Madonna but there’s no sense of cheekiness there that adds depth to the singers perspective but it just kind of feels flat. Maybe the techno inspired verses were supposed to add depth? I found those annoying so idk. Glad someone gets their life to this though!

9) - MUNA - Fuck you. Fuck all the way off, you stank cunt whore. DONT LOOK AT ME I CANT EVEN LOOK AT YOU!!! Someone on tengaged once bought a Cameo of Chrissy Chlaplenka (BICONNNNNNN <3333) where she told someone to “fuck off fuck all the way off” and that’s how I feel right now. This is the kind of synth pop that I liveeeeeeeeeee for, their harmonies sound soooooooooo good here and the beat just gives me so much life, this is currently #5 on my on repeat on Spotify and I listen to a LOTTTT of music so you can tell I listened to this quite a bit when it came out, ya know, LAST WEEK. Also the lyrics on the first verse???? Poetryyyyyyyyy I’m so upset at this. And what’s worse? THIS WONT BE APPRECIATED HERE FOR SOME REASON??????? Can’t we like feel good synthy beachy music again people? Like this group made literally the lesbian anthem of the pandemic, SHOW THEM SOME FUCKING RESPECT!!! Yeah I’m listening to this again instead of going on with the contest, I must!!! Anyways see you in 20 weeks where I’ll get 15th for submitting a masterpiece from their album.

10) - Ibeyi - Yes I forgot about this gem, idk why I didn’t add it to my library when I listened to this originally cuz it’s totally gorgeeee. I think it was the m*n. But this is stunning!!!! Deserves a repeat tbh so I can sulk it in more

11) - Natalia Gordienko - Ian is just straight up wrong, this is fierceeeeeee I live for this :))) God I’m gay LMAOOOO I love that the beat is high heels LMAOO I love when songs do that. I think it’s kinda haunting

12) - Misscatylove  - Oh this has turkeylover written all over it idk why. Umm am I working at a meat packing plant? Is this the underbelly of the vent veruca salt falls thru? Is this what happens when you want it now? HOW DO YALL FIND THIS SHIT??? Oh inferno is next honestly these two songs sit next to each other in hell.

13) - Sub Urban, Bella Poarch - I can’t believe this hoe gets a music career on the strength of her looking slightly to the left to a beat.

14) - School Gyrls - Me at 2010 LMAOOOO these gyrls walked so tramp stamps could trip and fall. It’s giving BETA please send this next week this had to have charted in some Scandinavian country right?

15) - Mondo Grosso - Wow. Umm. This is life changingly gorgeous. The orchestral club bangers are COMING this week. Yeah I absolutely love this, this singers voice is soooooo soft and gorgeous. I love like everything about this except maybe the rain at the end of it. Yeah this week is gonna be hard to judge.

16) - Barns Courtney - This started on Spotify and I simply ASSUMED that I had accidentally queued a song with the same name by a different artist so I go back to check but NO this was INDEED what I was supposed to listening to. Umm. Idk. I get what they’re going for. But like it isn’t for me. I should show this to my boyfriend, he’s a country fan (*vomits*) he might like this.

17) - Primo The Allen - This is like a serviceable bop!!! It’s certainly nothing too special. Like sure! Yeah! It’s average for me but I see what it’s going for. Nothing to see here. Wait she kinda pops off that last chorus???? Her voice reallyyyy grew so props to ya mawma *tongue pops*

18) - Yola -  Hey queen! Girl you have done it again. Constantly raising the bar for us all and doing it flawlessly. I’d say I’m surprised but I know who you are. I’ve seen it up close and personal. Girl you make me so proud…No but seriously this song just grooooooooooves soooooo hard mmmmmmm and her voice bitch???? Mmmmmmmmm This is just so incredibly well written and well produced :))

19) - The Maine - Ohhhhhhhhh yessssssss mmmmmmm this is a HITTTTTTT it’s giving the 1975 so clearly to me, and luckily for you I LIVEEEE for the 1975. I loveeeeee beachy music sooooo much and this is such a great example it’s immediately going onto my summer playlist :))

20) - Naomi Sharon - Oooooooooh pretty HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO JUDGE THIS WEEK???? I loveeeeeeeee a good guitar picking song and this is so sensual mmmm it does drag a little but she’s quite the gorgeous vibe :)))

21) - Mother Mother - Oh this tik tok audio. Really? Like really? Okay. I get it’s not the *same* but most sequels are worse than the originals anyways. Sure whatever idk. I have a feeling I’m gonna be in the wrong on this one and people are gonna LIVE for this, I mean the bass is quite spectacular. But idk, people generally get energy from songs like this but I find this to be a bit energy sucking. It does get better as it goes along tho so props there!!!

22) - Tank and The Bangas - YESSSSSSSSSSSSS omg my head is BOPPING god I love music like this and her VOICE OMG ITS STUNNING!!!!!! Yeah this is a winner imo. This is soooo fucking fierce and funky and I know other songs sound like this but my godddddddddd mmmmmmmmm I’m edit it up with a spoon

23) - Josef Salvat - Thank God he’s pretty…actually no I really like this his voice is kinda cool and this is basic pop kinda but I like this!!!! It’s nothing too stunning or life changing but it’s completely serviceable and I enjoy this :)) Also wow hes lowkey hot that thumbnail does him NO favors LMAO

24) - Sex Whales & Roee Yeger - I don’t think I can possibly tell you how tired I am of this. Also the way hes simply “Whales” on Spotify LMAOOO I skipped 1:30 in I just couldn’t this gave me too much anxiety.

25) - Chase Icon - Lmaoooooooo this is so much I love where music has gone “Rats” found deaddddd. This is kind of stunning tho????? Like I really shouldn’t love this but it’s really hitting tbh.

26) - Dolores Forever - OMGGGGG AND I FORGOT THIS WAS SENT TOO y’all are making this soooo hard on me this is such a boppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!! This really really sticks out tbh what a good feeling yet complex bop!!!!!

27) - Stray Kids - This umm is a good song!!! Like objectively a good song. But it isn’t hitting for me rn I’m sorry ://

28) - Monoir - This is what Merida from “Brave” was really saying if her dialogue hadn’t been Disney-fied. Umm this is certainly a moment.

29) - Rob Rackstraw - So would the engines version of Sea Shanties be…Train Tunes? Cuz that’s what this is. There has to be a better “T” word for a song to fit train. Love the energy this is me as a train tbh. Glad this wasn’t on Spotify cuz my placefiller for a song on the list that isn’t on Spotify is always a song from “Crash” now so I get to listen to that too!

30) - Samurai - This made me delete my Lizzy mcalpine rant in my notes page where I do my comments so that’s sad. And for a whatever song too? Girl. Like it’s fine, probably better than I’m giving it credit for but idk I’m not really caring too much about this

31) - Rocket Punch - Ooooooh energy!!!! Yeah I live for this!!!!! I love my kpop girlies sooooo much. This feels like a grower tbh. Like I’ll listen again to make sure this is still good in a little bit. But I loveeee an 80s inspired pop song so I’m not gonna complain, fun way to close out the show!!!
786 days 18 hours ago
FromAWindow
Also a quick appreciation comment for making a REALLY good week this week :)
786 days 17 hours ago
bibbles
01) Anders Bagge – they lyrics are a bit twee, its not too bad.
02) Sandy Lam – it’s a bit long and shes a bit whispery, but its okay.
03) María Isabel – not my type of thing, it was a bit bland.
04) Alisa Xayalith – its okay, its gets better as it goes along, not my thing but its okay
05) RARIA – not a fan of her mumbley singing. The voice mail thing was irritating!!
06) Froukje – just found it annoying.
07) Moses Sumney – bloomin eck that was dreary!!
08) LUNA – a bit mixed, says Madonna too many times!!
09) MUNA – its okay, a bit samey, not my thing.
10) Ibeyi – dragged a bit, went on a bit, not for me.
11) Natalia Gordienko – a bit eurovisonary, a bit samey, that beat is quite annoying!
12) Misscatylove – am I missing something, because this was just machine noise, a bit like from my first job when I worked in machine shop making parts for the mod!!
13) Sub Urban & Bella Poarch – one of the voices is a bit draggy the other is okay, its alright!  What was that ending!!
14) School Gyrls – is this from a show from the 90s!!
15) Mondo Grosso – most irritating piano, ever!!
16) Barns Courtney – ive heard this before somewhere. Its okay.
17) Primo the Alien – a bit of an 80s vibe, it wasn’t awful!
18) Yola – a bit 70sish, its not unlistenable.
19) The Maine – I quite like that!
20) Naomi Sharon – need to sign in, got a new laptop (last week, its more powerful than mini bibs gaming machine, shes jealous!!) youtube is one of the sign ins I cant remember!!!! Found another version, hope it’s the right one. Its okay.
21) Mother Mother – that was quite good!!
22) Tank and the Bangas – didn’t like the rapping!
23) Josef Salvat – very 80s, is Jennifer Beals in the video!!
24) Sex Whales & Roee Yeger – shes too screechy and off key!! Its too clubby!
25) Chase Icon – Im going to call your mum, she needs to wash your mouth out!!
26) Dolores Forever – it’s a bit forgettable!
27) Stray Kids -  ohh, love this one!!
28) MONOIR – its mindlessly repetitive!
29) Rob Rackstraw – Nope!
30) Samuraï – didn’t do anything for me, her voice is a bit draggy.
31) Rocket Punch – its okay. Heard worse.
786 days 17 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. anders bagge - starting off with the trade of the season. the visual attack. the sex bomb. i know me and hellocat moved so much. this song has quite the nostalgic quality to it. everytime i listen to it i think of that BLM pepsi commercial. it also reminds me of the safaris at disney world. very majestic very regal but u can also taste the ketchup on anders' beard as he's belting out these words. u know? mcdonalds. this is all to say that this song is AMAZING (which is to say.. it's horrendous, but oh so good<3).

02. sandy lam - PAROLE? her french<3lurv<3 era? amazing. even though i haven't returned much to it, i'd probably slot 'speechless lady' as one of my favorite sends from last year. so i had high hopes! and wow i must check out this project in full. this built so well and so sexily. women with perfect pussies giving birth. u wouldn't get it. this is a SLAAAY.

03. maría isabel - smooth and subtle and a lidl bit of mhmmmmmmmsex. in a bloated week like this (BRING BACK SEMIS PEOPLE ARE DYING...) i find songs like these to be a little hard to stand out but i can tell u i did playlist.... and u know what maria isabel u are a survivor. and u will survive this.

04. alisa xayalith - i've never heard such a specific demographic bait song LMAO cause the sarah kinsley girls are going to claw their eyes out and yank out their wigs for this tune. the sender is so big brained launching this landmine for all u little gay men to feast AHHH. and i get it i do! it's not a terribly exciting song but it's also not trying to be one, deeeefinetly feels like a slow burner. could see myself levitating to this three months from now. as it stands? very good! we liked!

05. RARIA - the irreperable damage tate mcrae has done to the music industry. this was very middle of the road and bad. it was giving lauren spencer smith. do you know who that is? precisely. BOOOO TOMATO TOMATO. this is why we need communism

06. froukje - this was nice! maybe a bit TOO lowkey for my preferred taste range, but i respect it through an objective lense. yes. a bit delicious. when skam france gets their grubby little paws on this. is that still airing i wonder? i loved that little gay boy. but yes this is too nordic for me i'm afraid! but i like it :)

07. moses sumney - he is so gorgeous. not in this weeknd old man drag. but if u've seen the clips and the media and the news u would know. is the song? well. started out as one of thooose songs which i RESPECT more than properly want to listen to until it all picked up the pace and came full circle in the end. still respect it more than i like it, but i like it quite a bit!

08. LUNA - o_o no... never this. absolutely not. maybe if she wanted to be like JANET instead she would've slayed! booo!

09. MUNA - im glad theyre still alive and kicking. not for me but for jacksonjoseph99. i wonder where she is right now. probably looping this on repeat and u know what? i'll pray for her. i really will. anyways this is mmmmmmmhmm it is awright! cute! a bit... unmemorable? honestly MUNA do always get sent every year at least once and get their respective 11th-15th placement. maybe it's time to hang it up, no? but then again this wasn't BAAAAD. just ok! they've done better:)

10. ibeyi - now this is what i'm talking about. woof woof WOOF. im so into patrick319 alt rnb beats right now like yessssss give me exactly what i need. i do love canada. i have no idea who ibeyi is but i will be checking more from her stat! and i did grin at my FATHER pa salieu being here like yessss. obviously he did his thing here. very very VERY good very solid very up my alley i like this a bunch mhm mhm mhm!

11. natalia gordienko - gets locked in #that wine cellar sm. iykyk. u know i do like this, although i do think time is not doing this piece justice. the BEATS are the forefront of this tune like u know the bit where the synths are WRESTLING with each other and there are no vocals oh a recap bait if i ever heard one. a very camp song but i do not know if it will make my TOP TEN in a week so stacked. with songs!

12. misscatylove - AHHH this avant garde ambient masterPEACE. when will aphex twin?? when will sarah brand. when will bjork?!

13. sub urban & bella poarch - and as of right now bella poarch's entire discography has been sent to tengaged song contest. RAINHA! QUEEN OF POP! vem ao brazil? never that. not until she releases her bop with loren gray that me and ian are wandavisioning into reality. this is urmmm... hahahahaha... ok! actually it's quite bad but certainly an improvement over her first song. but the fact she gets referenced as the only ''''good'''' artist to come out of tiktawk by the Culture™, this is why addison rae is gatekeeping her f*ckin music!!!!!! FOUL!!!!!!!!!!

14. school gyrls - keeping the spirit of tv+film week alive and u know what? i respect that. this is an amazing tune. it was giving me GIRLICIOUS..... it was giving me PARADISO GIRLS..... a bit of SARASWATI...... a bit of MOTOMAMI....... if u know u know. i just find this to be so highly intelligent.

15. mondo grosso - a delicious house bop for those introverted girls who loooooove mitski. i'm of course the exception because i do not like mitski. but i love this. like yes. built so nicely and rocked my world upside down. is there an extended mix? i want an extended mix. i am seeing MIXES i will dive into them later. UA has a writing credit.... ofmggg.g this is so serious to me right now. VERY GOOD!!!!!

16. barns courtney - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS. an opportunity for u girls to STEP the HELL out of my neck and let me breathe. this is a funny little tune, an intermission if u will. this reminds me of that very dated bishop briggs pop that has aged like a... *rolls wheel of milk* ...sigrid project on a hot sunny day. that is to say BUTT SWEAT MILK. disney world cart ride seat milk. and u know i did get some mileage out of this but did i enjoy? hmmmno. but i know the sender is a slayer whoever u are... i love u.

17. primo the alien - designated synthpop woman with the nasty odorous beats a small group of u will stan.... honestly the irreperable damage drew sycamore has done to the community. this song is so funny too like it's just the hook over and over again. she was so proud of this and honestly? u go primo the alien. keep on being ur smelly self. not for me but i know others will love u

18. yola - i find yola to be someone i can enjoy in the right mood. thankfully u got me ready to listen to some neo soul beats. i like this! i honestly cannot remember how starlight goes but i remember not particularly moving. having been told that this is basically that song with drums then i think we should put those drum machines in the studios stat!!! i enjoyed this mhm. very intricate and beautiful and also like... bopping? my hips were swaying to the march of those drums. like a dungeon dragon

19. the maine - i hate seeing white men happy. the irreperable damage *rolls wheel of milk* ...DNCE has done to the music community. all these men with trite nu disco songs and their SMILING FACES i have had about IT. dermatologists stop dabbling in music challenge. this is alfie templeman's fault by the way

20. naomi sharon - ouuuu how long until the tiktok selina kyle edit girls find her. this is very zoe kravitz spotify playlist MHM. i find this to be very very very beautiful. like i said, not particularly EXCITING but that's not the point at all. a very groovy, cater2u piece. very good.

21. mother mother - i mean............ this was definetly recorded

22. tank and the bangas - absolutely will always eat up a slice of rnb funk done well and yesssssss yes yes yes absolutely. like jessica simpson i am a girl stepping out on a public affair to THIS beat. so funky and fresh and groovin and happening.... i think i'm in love quite frankly. she is so pretty

23. josef salvat - i used to have time for josef. i really did. but it's 2022. growing up and moving on is essential towards living a fulfilled life. and so is getting a job. anyways i was ready to eat my words and reluctantly stan this but aside from the running 80s beat that was interesting for all of 30 seconds, this really didn't go anywhere did it? bit WHELMED O_O

24. sex whales & roger geezer - i was so excited to listen to this when i saw the thumbnail and it did not disappoint. an avant garde ambient masterpiece part two. gorgeous instrumentation. alan walker was ended yet again

25. chase icon - this is probably one of the most straightforward [polite word for generic] pieces of music chase icon has produced, but i still got a fair amount of mileage out of it. it was giving me 2010 myspace music. tila tequila before the gnazi allegations. chris crocker beats. i like it! a bop!

26. dolores forever - i feel a bit icky speaking on this because this is just aly & AJ. this reminds me of the little kpop groups they used to form in the 90s to copy TLC and steal from them. but it's white on white crime so u know, who is really losing? and who is really winning? i am with this symptom of your touch ripoff oh WOW how gorgeous. a very very gorgeous piece of indie pop for the girls who like a bit of sunshine and a bit of drama in their peugeot rides to the beach. i am living laughing and loving so much! the final chorus in particular did grab me by the neck. gorgeous! and u know what they say. finders keepers cc @alyson and aj michalka HA HA HA.

27. stray kids - just gonna say this outfront i can't make the music not bop. i really cannot make the music not bop stop making that face i really cannot make the music not bop. can stray kids make the music not bop? oh yes. but they didn't here. was hyunjin as the only slayer from stray kids given creative control? in a world post aespa - savage every kpop group wants their little piece of rah rah '''''noise''''' disjointed masterpiece. case in point, these verses are ASS. stop rapping. stop letting the ugly men RAP. take.away.their.mics. ohhhhh the little screechy one ... that's eminem's son DEROGATORY... i'm gonna step on his grizzly little face. however the CHORUS? the BRIDGE? oh yes. quite scrumptious. kangaroo jack and hyunjin really came together to bring some CUNT into a stray kids song and where were you? where were you when they slayed like this? i remember where i was. like wow. the collapse. my grippling parasocial relationship with one of the members of stray kids (me and hyunjin talk every day!!) has unfortunately made this song bop for me. let this be a cautionary tale. cause i think these men slayed! u know what i change my mind unironically this song is a HIT front to back do not make that face. because i'm right LIKE IT OR NOT. and i forgive them for every malice [song] they've ever done. but will God? well,

28. MONOIR - AHHHHHHHH. i mean. what can i say. i do love the irish! ireland is a very beautiful country. i love their music landscape i love their artists ok i love SOME of their artists. and even though this is the greatest musical achievement to be exported from ROMANIA, i can't help but feel like denise chaila was in the studio in the making of this? because it comes across as so evil sometimes. very demonic energy. but we stan monoir irish here we do. ill always have a very tiny, pending space for it in my heart.

29. rob rackstraw - i honestly do not feel comfortable looking at that train face and i never have. is this what u all grew up with? how scarring

30. samuraï - heard of her! and heard this as well. like froukje i think this is for the more SCANDINAVIAN girls although froukje did outsell by quite a bit in my. opinion. it just feels quite uncooked to me idk. a very dour appetizer. it just does not bop for me :( but it's like ok. she has potential

31. rocket punch - had this on my list! i was skeptical towards giving it a send myself because as far as 80's sounding kpop goes u all like to mention dua lipa's name because none of u have any other notable reference to 80s sounding music like okay. this is ACTUALLY very 2nd generation. and u'd know if u were there. KARA would've been so proud like this is basically a sweetune production! they made this for ME with ME specifically in mind. and i am eating it up like honestly this is just the greatest piece of music ever recorded with like recorded machines. whoever sent this come get ur big fat smooch but also watch ur back .
786 days 11 hours ago
nateclove
01) Anders Bagge - why was this kinda funny yet kind of iconic and yas and slay... this was such a good intro!

02) Sandy Lam - girl omg this was so good, we are starting off strong! A bop!

03) María Isabel - I did enjoy this quite a bit I must say!

04) Alisa Xayalith - OMFG this was amazing like seriously I was like dndhbjednjk the whole time!

05) RARIA - This was okay. I probably wouldn't listen again I fear!

06) Froukje - I enjoyed this quite a bit! It's unique without being too annoying so good job!

07) Moses Sumney - Oh I feel like this is winning and I wouldn't be opposed! Not my usual type of song but I did enjoy!

08) LUNA - This was kinda bad babes.... sorry :/....

09) MUNA - Girl see No. 8's comment.

10) Ibeyi - omggtgfjrbe kelsey lu's impact! I enjoyed this I must admit gals!

11) Natalia Gordienko - I didn't live. I just feel like there are better in this competition that outshines this!

12) Misscatylove - LMAO.

13) Sub Urban & Bella Poarch - See comment number 8.

14) School Gyrls - This is high camp. Is it amazing? No. Will I point it? Probably. Interrupting teachers in the middle of the class? Most definitely.

15) Mondo Grosso - OMG this is MUSIQUE! Like????? Slayed my life sm... this is mom...

16) Barns Courtney - Once again, please refer to comment number 8.

17) Primo the Alien - I liked this a bit? But I really don't know how I feel about it? Like it's good but I'm not head over heels ya know?

18) Yola - This was definitely groovy and fun but not something I'd usually go for/enjoy. I can definitely see where people would enjoy it a lot though!

19) The Maine - OMG don't tell anyone girl.... I was kinda enjoying it a tiny bit... my 12 maybe? (No) But like it was good methinks...

20) Naomi Sharon - Oh she was delivering here methinks! Definitely a fun listen imo!

21) Mother Mother - I unfortunately know this song and I do not like this remixed mess. Give me the original. Give me Mother Mother - Hayloft I.

22) Tank and the Bangas - Oh I did not expect to live but I did! They kinda slayed here!

23) Josef Salvat - This was okay but not something I would listen to on repeat.

24) Sex Whales & Roee Yeger - BYE this was camp! Took me back to nightcore days. Very fun and also funny.

25) Chase Icon - It's not available in my country and I can't find an alt link like anywhere... sorry babe...

26) Dolores Forever - This was cute methinks. I enjoyed the cast of Booksmart. It wasn't like a standout for me but I enjoyed it still.

27) Stray Kids - I really wanted to like this bit I did, in fact, not.

28) MONOIR - I didn't remember what this was and then I clicked replay and well.... I wish I was back in the days when I didn't remember what this was. It's a good song for the Romanian NF but for TSC? Idts...

29) Rob Rackstraw - Rob sweaty... ur a week late babes.

30) Samuraï - Okay samurai give us a low-key bop! This was fun. Not earth-shatteringly fun but fun nonetheless!

31) Rocket Punch - OMG moms???? Can't believe I've never heard this I was moving sm...what a wonderful closer!
786 days 6 hours ago
tbrown_47
Anders Bagge: A pleasant surprise. I actually really enjoyed this. The vocals were good, the instrumentation had variety, and it gave me that nice feelgood feeling.

Sandy Lam: Her voice is gorgeous. I wish the build up was a bit quicker and led to something better, but I think this is just objectively a beautiful song

Maria Isabel: Loved the chill vibes from this. A bit one-note, but would definitely listen again. Honestly this could grow into a super loopable song

Alisa Xayalith: This was cute. It checks almost all the boxes I look for in my indie pop. Just going back to the chorus and yeah…I think I might become obsessed with this.

RARIA: She sounds a bit bored. Is that like a gen z trend? Like she couldn’t be bothered to try singing so the music video comes with subtitles so you know what she’s saying?

Froukje: I tried listening to this twice and kept getting distracted. I’ll try again before voting, but if it hasn’t been able to keep my attention yet, doesn’t really bode well for this…

Moses Sumney: Do I love the falsetto? No. But this song was otherwise pretty great. Like the build up and the instrumentation was fantastic. A very well produced song

LUNA: Pleasant but this song really isn’t for me

MUNA: I think Braden already said what needed to be said tbh

Ibeyi: The beat is kind of bumping. I get the vibe, I get the aesthetic, and I’m picking up what you’re laying down. I could’ve done without the whoop in the background though, but I’m probably going to binge stream their discography on Spotify because I can tell they have some real works of art somewhere

Natalia Gordienko: Sigh…

Misscatylove: 🚁: some people may say this is just some noise that is not even music. Most people won’t understand it, but I see you

Sub Urban & Bella Poarch: I think this is pretty average. Absolutely nothing special happens during the entirety of this song, but I can kind of vibe to this, sometimes?

School Gyrls: LMAO Nick Cannon really formed this girl group? I hope these women can look back on their short lived career as teen pop singers and be proud of this masterpiece they created

Mondo Grosso: I love some piano action, but this is so basic. Like a 6 year old playing at their first recital. And it didn’t really fit the beat. Great voice though. Ok now i’m a bit peeved because the outro is stellar. Like why couldn’t the whole song sound like that and match that energy. A real missed opportunity

Barns Courtney: I liked this. It’s not my usual brand of music, but I dig it. Not sure if it’ll sneak into the points, but who knows

Primo the Alien: I’m a sucker for this. She really just said let me be as 80s as possible, but it hits hard.

Yola: Does Yola have better songs? Yes. Do I still like this song? Of course. Is she still a queen? Absolutely.

The Maine: This must have been suggested to me on Spotify because I’ve definitely heard this before. And that tracks because I do enjoy this type of indie pop. I just find songs like this so fun and entertaining to listen to

Naomi Sharon: Jazzy and sultry - I love it. The instrumentation is great. Absolutely stunning

Mother Mother: So this has a garage jam band type of sound that I find intriguing. It can work. Not sure if I think it works here, but I appreciate the effort and diversity of thought that came with this entry

Tank and the Bangas: I have no words. I knew I would love this from the thumbnail and was not disappointed. This song was made for tbrown_47, and I desperately hope this gets the appreciation it deserves.

Josef Salvat: The synth is really giving here. I love his energy and his vocals. Honestly, this is a bop

Sex Whales & Roee Yeger: A better vocalist would probably have made this more bearable. I’m not the target audience for this

Chase Icon: So for the first half of the running order, I thought I had an unbeatable top six. The second half said hold my beer. These last two songs brought the second half of the order back to Earth. Like this song is just super annoying

Dolores Forever: This was fun. The harmonies were rock solid, and the beat was cool. I needed this after the last two songs

Stray Kids: I like this. This may be the second or third song by Stray Kids that I’ve heard, and I usually enjoy them. They are kind of my brand of kpop. That said, this song did have some parts that didn’t quite make sense together, but enjoyable listen

MONOIR: Comic relief song? Check

Rob Rackstraw: Thomas the tank engine had some pretty awesome books. Check them out

Samurai: The beat carries this. It’s so good. Overall, it’s a serviceable bop. Quite good but not remarkable

Rocket Punch: Cute. A bit too cute. Not high fidelity cute. The kind of cute that I can handle in small doses. One listen is enough
785 days 15 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) Anders Bagge - oh i am GAGGED. completely hoodwinked, stunned and GOBSMACKED. this is kind of gorgeous in MANY MANY ways. now if disney did this WHEW i know the disney adults would be grinning from ear to ear chanting this. its just sort of a gorjus little moment isn't it. very atompheric. makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside and dare i say it gives me slight goosebumpies. it is objectively not that good but i cant deny the charm of it.... <3

02) Sandy Lam - oh sandy lam wot a bloody fall from grace im sure i usually give this queen points and while her voice is quite gorg and it is very INTERESTING.. i just cant help but think its a backing track to a sci-fi, agent-esque type movie like im visualising a computer hacking scene or wotever and its completely taking me OUT. im sorry yeah i think she'd done better.

03) María Isabel - yeah this is kinda gorg giving me all the crumbs of yendry that i kind of need right now bc i MISS HER. its obviously not devouring anything but its a cute lidl track to munch on while i wait for other ppl (who do this sound better) to release <3 mwah

04) Alisa Xayalith - yah i think this is quite the lil charmer of a song. very sweet and lovely. it is just so CHARMING that i cant dislike it. i do slightly wish it went a bit harder but its just veryyyy nonchalant and nice n breezy. i can sense ill be adding this to my playlist STAT .

05) RARIA - ...... VERYYYYY SPOTFITY WEEKLY GIRLY. this sound has been done to death there's just nothing remarkable abt this sorry.

06) Froukje - yeah this is STUNNNINGGGGGGG. im moving so hard. the build up is quite gorjus actually and that chorus is quite a moment. lurve lurve lurve !

07) Moses Sumney -oh my gawddddd. possibly one of the most stunning songs I've ever heard sorry???????? the VOCALS...... THE BUILD UP. SO GOOOOOOD. king.

08) LUNA - im unironically in love with this swowwwyy,.... shes such a queen to me.

09) MUNA - no cos this is probably one of the most disappointing releases I've ever heard in my life. -_-. im in lurve with muna but wtf is this shite sorry . so boring. so generic. LIKEEEEEEEEEE..... THIS IS MORTIFYING.

10) Ibeyi - gorjus. i had this on my list but i just felt the chorus to be a lidl reptetitive. still rly love it though. such a moment for me. so happy they r releases new songs.. just stun

11) Natalia Gordienko - shes giving me TOO much of dorit so i want to yank her wig off for that alone. bloody cow bag. the song is just....... quite chaotic rly. not for me lets just say that.

12) Misscatylove - i mean i kind of lurve it ...? shes serving something quite futuristic.. never been done or heard before.. ill take this over this shite natalia gordienko just pulled!

13) Sub Urban & Bella Poarch - o lawddd not bella poarch .its actually not that bad i just cant stand her voice srry. as tik tok girlies go addison rae is my mwommy.. bella poarch dje! but truly this one is actually not that bad but just very juvenile. its like disney does popstar. she wants to show her minge so BADLY but shes not allowed! also how the F*CK IS SHE 25. TWENTY FUCKING FIVE. BABY UR PUSHING 30 DO BETTER.

14) School Gyrls - gorjus 2000s john-tucker-must-die core.... kind of lurrshhh .

15) Mondo Grosso - her voice is rly pretty but that's were it ends for me. i want to move to badly and maybe in months i will but in this moment.. im just a bit bORED!!!! OH WAIIIIT IM MOVING A BIT. OHHH WE NEEDED THIS INJECTION OF LIFE INTO THIS SONG SO BADLY.. SO GOOOOOODDDD!!!!

16) Barns Courtney - oh i hate this. HATE HATE HATE!!! if ur reading this, stop making music barns courtney!

17) Primo the Alien - very cutesy euphoric beats albeit a bit generic and been done before. but like i keep saying if its not broke don't fix it. its a DECENT attempt at a song i will say that. its not reinventing the wheel or anything but its fine. quite repetitive but im giving her the benefit of the doubt.

18) Yola - OMFGGGG YOLA MY QUEEN. AN TSC ALL STAR IF YOU WILL.... SHE IS MY MOTHER IDC. HER LAST SONG WAS SIMPLY SCRUMPTIOUS AND THIS ONEEEE???? A CUTE LITTLE STEP SISTER. im not moving as hard but im sure i will with a few more listens. something just so classical about this... very vERYYYY STUNNINGGG OMFGGG.

19) The Maine - OMFGGGG UR JOKEN . I've had this in my personal playlist for what seems like AGESSSS. i thought i was the only one who knew abt this and i played it for my friends last week nd they were kind of moving... so for it to be here is very unsettling o_o . i still like this though. id normally never admit to this but since its here i cant lie... i do rly rly enjoy this RAWRRRR!!!!!

20) Naomi Sharon - ohh yer i do have this one on my list but i haven't listened to it that much. its more of a gorgeous artistic piece. like i wont be gagging to replay this again and again but for a one time listen its VERYYY BEAUTIFUL. so smooth and gorgeous.

21) Mother Mother - oh no thank you.

22) Tank and the Bangas - its quite nice. i do feel like there's something missing from it. quite half baked at points but overall i am movvvinggggg. im winding my hips into dislocation. bop.

23) Josef Salvat - oh i could've done without this he wanted to be the weeknd so badly. objectively its actually kind of a bop but i never said that. i just cant reward this since it just feels like a copy and paste of SO many songs. but its actually not bad at all.

24) Sex Whales & Roee Yeger - oh HELLLLLL NOOOOOOOOO. THIS PLUG.DJ-ESQUE SHITE WILL NEVER BE FOR ME. IT GIVES ME PTSD NEEE NAWW NEE NAWW NEE NAWW MAY DAY MAY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25) Chase Icon - ok im glad my comments from last week were clearly listened to. i want chase icon and chase icon ALONE. this is stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!  but we all already knew this.

26) Dolores Forever - veryyyyyyyy overcoats.. but an off brand overcoats lets face it. the harmonies are not quite as slayful as them. but the rest of their get up gives me very much that. its fine. i do think its quite inoffensively boring though so.. yeah.

27) Stray Kids - yeah this is just not for me. very jarring. but if this is for you then im so happy for u!! congrats!

28) MONOIR - im cringing so hard fuck offfffffff. its the way i already knew that the nosy b*tch lyric was coming without ever hearing the song but then it finally came and i want to fling my body out my window LIKE..... I CANT LISTEN TO ANYMORE I HAVE RLY BAD SECOND HAND EMBARRASSMENT FOR HERRR NOOOOOOO. im sorry this is the worst song ever sent into tsc idgaf i cant even finish it i feel very icky.

29) Rob Rackstraw - u do realise there was a specific WEEK for this. over this shite now sorry.

30) Samuraï - ohhhh im in lurve darling. this is gorgeous. slay. a lot. the chorus quite lovely i feel like shes saying shes h*rny but she probably isn't

31) Rocket Punch - its quite ok! it might snaggle a few points of me.. we'll wait nd see.!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!