This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 466 Final

Topic » TSC 466 Final

894 days 17 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
ok whewwww
894 days 17 hours ago
QueenMichelle
im free im fucking free.
894 days 17 hours ago
turkeylover
02        ::        112        ::        Doja Cat
03        ::        106        ::        Joy Crookes
04        ::        103        ::        Chlöe

my 3
894 days 17 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
ilovetosing's comments:

01) Chlöe - 'Have Mercy' - The sampling (I think?) is reminding me of Anaconda, however, this song is just trying too hard for me to enjoy, at least Anaconda was funny and ironic.

02) Ed Sheeran - 'Shivers' - I don't hate this song, however, compared to his earlier songs which feel genuine, this song is just feel like it's made for commercial purposes.

03) Joy Crookes - 'When You Were Mine' - Classy and elegant, I like it.

04) Joel Corry x RAYE X David Guetta - 'BED' - It's not a really bad song, it's just predictable.

05) Lorde - 'Solar Power' - This song is one of the rare examples where Oceanic feel is excuted well instead of giving be reggae vibes that I don't like, so yeah I think I got the solar power.

06) Saweetie - 'Best Friend (feat. Doja Cat)' - Well, it's a rap song and there is swearing.

07) Olivia Rodrigo - 'favorite crime' - I like it, but it is a bit too short.

08) Foo Fighters - 'Waiting On A War' - It's ok I guess, there's nothing too special about this song.

09) TWICE - 'ICON' - I still don't like K-Pop.

10) Tyler, The Creator - 'LUMBERJACK' - Yeah, this just isn't for me.

11) Mimi Webb - 'Good Without' - I kind of like this.

12) BTS - 'Butter' - Well, I can bear with this but that doesn't mean that I like it very much.

13) Galantis, David Guetta, Little Mix - 'Heartbreak Anthem' - It's ok I guess, nothing too special about this.

14) Drake - 'Way 2 Sexy (feat. Future & Young Thug)' - Yeah, no. I mean Drake is the most generic artist so why submit him.

15) Måneskin - 'I WANNA BE YOUR SLAVE' - I'm 99.99% sure I've heard this song in TSC before, either that or this song just sound very similar to another song.

16) Lana Del Rey - 'Chemtrails Over The Country Club' - I can appreciate this song, however I don't really like it.

17) Jungle - 'What D'You Know About Me?' - This song is giving me fashion advertisment vibe.

18) Doja Cat - 'Kiss Me More (feat. SZA)' - One of the better of Doja Cat's song.

19) Halsey - 'Easier Than Lying' - It's kind of meh for me.

20) Lil Nas X - 'THAT'S WHAT I WANT' - It's better than I expect.

21) Adele - 'Oh My God' - I kind of like her old songs better.

22) Silk Sonic - 'Smokin Out The Window' - Whoever that submitted will be hearing from my attorney as I also submitted this song but someone else managed to submit it earlier than me. Anyway, the song is smooth I guess.

23) Little Simz - 'Introvert' - Sing-talking or talk-singing just won't work for me.

24) Walker Hayes - 'Fancy Like' - What ...... is this, this isn't country but it isn't pop, it just extract the worst out if the two genres and mash them together.

25) The Weeknd - 'Take My Breath' - LOL pretty sure this is going to win.
894 days 17 hours ago
tbrown_47
I'm disgusted
894 days 17 hours ago
FromAWindow
Well, it's a rap song and there is swearing.
894 days 17 hours ago
NicoleF
Thank god that horrid Chlöe song didn’t win. It’s so bad, annoying, and repetitive. She needs to run back to the true talent of her family, her sister Halle, and make another bop like Ungodly Hour duh. She was way too overhyped this competition…

Anyways, GREAT WINNER!!!! I love Take My Breath! 💜💜💜
894 days 17 hours ago
tbrown_47
23 Little Simz - THIS IS ART!!! this is fact and undisputed. If this 62 point penalty is not a joke I will key every single TSC’s members cars. Hello, HELLO. Take your ADHD medications and just LISTEN omg. If your brains malfunction because a song is longer than 5 minutes then that is a you problem!! i dont careeeee. So good, Im shook that this charted, this is for intellectuals ONLY. I appreciate this. She’s going to win despite a 62 point penalty. She will rise above this. period, I believe with her and I stand with her. I have so much beef with the organizers of this contest.
894 days 17 hours ago
turkeylover
i have a LOT of enemies going into 2022 now
894 days 17 hours ago
Patrick319
Imagine losing to a song with a 62 point penalty
894 days 17 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
OHHH LOL almost forgot, here's a compilation of all your guys' comments for your own songs! I'm trying way too hard to be #Insanity these days. I welcome you to...

https://i.ibb.co/5jdW2YR/cooltext399453730765204.gif

01) Chlöe - My song. –#PennyTrationStan

02) Ed Sheeran – The song is such a grower having that infectious beat that continues throughout and ooo I love it –#ryan5676

03) Joy Crookes - AHHHHHHHHH ONE OF MY FAV SONGS OF 2021???? JOY CROOKES IS A SUPERSTAR I WOULD SAY...... skin was a gorjus album it really was and this was a highlight from it. i even prefer this than the one that was sent earlier this year even though objectively it is probably a bit crapper than it but i just LOVE IT SM... its just so feel-good. i can't explain the production against this vocal is just mezmarising. –#MISSimogen

04) Joel Corry x RAYE x David Guetta -I GOTTA BED BUT I'D RATHER BE IN YOURS TONIGHT!!!!! DANCES SO HARD!!!! A REVOLUTIONARY!!! STOMPS AND STORMS THE STAGE! –#Christian_

05) Lorde - This song is one of the rare examples where Oceanic feel is excuted well instead of giving be reggae vibes that I don't like, so yeah I think I got the solar power. –#ilovetosing

06) Saweetie - Not the biggest Doja fan, but Saweetie is cool. Sometimes you need a song like this in your life - doesn’t say much but kind of gets you going. I dig it. We’ll see how Pretty Bitch Music fares come 2022. –#tbrown_47

07) Olivia Rodrigo - HELLOMYNAMEIS347 DIDN'T COMMENT NOR VOTE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

08) Foo Fighters – love the foo fighters, love Dave Grohl! –#bibbles

09) TWICE - rip cow lee you cheese <3 but ate up those talentless cows, aespa!! Naur it’s trew it’s trew~! [Edited to add: Not true.]  And I’m gonna say it…. This is a bit of an upgrade from kali idc idc twice are my moms and they can do no wrong!!! Damn! I got it! I’m iconic! –#turkeylover

10) Tyler, The Creator - FRITZYYYYY DIDN'T COMMENT BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

11) Mimi Webb – This is pleasant enough, surprised that this was a hit? :p –#Catch_a_falling_star

12) BTS -- Cat Poop Cookies II
These showstoppers are great at parties. For added effect, mix in coconut (tapeworms) ramen noodles (roundworms), or peanuts. You can also coat the scoop with melted chocolate for a startling effect.

By Jackie Smith

Servings:
Yield:
3 to 4 dozen
Nutrition Info
Ingredients
Decrease Serving
Increase ServingAdjust
Original recipe yields 18 servings
Ingredient Checklist

¼ cup honey

¼ cup molasses

⅔ cup butter

1 egg

2 ⅓ cups whole wheat flour

½ teaspoon ground cinnamon

½ teaspoon ground ginger

½ teaspoon ground cloves

1 (32 ounce) package wheat and barley nugget cereal (e.g. Grape-Nuts™)

½ cup crushed ramen noodles
ADD ALL INGREDIENTS TO SHOPPING LIST
DirectionsInstructions Checklist
Step 1
In a medium bowl, Microwave the honey until it bubbles. This may take up to 1 minute. Stir in the molasses, butter and egg. Beat until smooth. Stir in the flour, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves until combined. Then add the dramatic additions of your choice such as coconut, ramen, chocolate chips, or peanuts. Chill dough until firm.

Step 2
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Roll dough into logs about 3/4 inch in diameter. Cut into pieces the approximate length of cat poop. Roll pieces in the cereal, place on an unprepared cookie sheet, and bake for 10 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven.

Step 3
Serve the cookies in a disposable cat litter box, on a bed of cereal, with a brand new litterbox scoop. Add plastic flies, and dip the litter scoop in chocolate for added fun.

I Made It  Print
Nutrition Facts
Per Serving: 328 calories; protein 8g; carbohydrates 59.8g; fat 8.5g; cholesterol 28.4mg; sodium 381.1mg. Full Nutrition

ADVERTISEMENT
Popular in Noodles
#uwukween

13) Galantis, David Guetta, Little Mix - The gasp when seeing this collab come out like YES give us Galantis YES give us David Guetta YES give us Little Mix; three strong artists individually, and them together just slaps so well. David Guetta being in TSC with Sia being the reason this couldn’t be submit when it first came out is quite funny in retrospect. Everything about this is perfect, the music, the singing, the effects, they gave us everything and it still slaps so hard half a year later. –#J2999

14) Drake - DRAGOTISTIC DIDN'T VOTE NOR COMMENT BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

15) Måneskin - Punchy rock song with a stomping beat. I enjoy this even more than their Eurovision entry, strong choice. –#ricktworick1

16) Lana Del Rey -

#LornaHollas

17) Jungle - i haven't heard a BAD song from jungle tbh. this was needed in this contest honestly needed something i could just bop to without trying too hard to come up with a critique. the video always enhances it too like.. they ate yeah. –#QueenMichelle

18) Doja Cat - Objectively… One of the best songs of the year for me hands down. A song which already has some people pressed. This might be like one of the lower-energy dance tracks I can recall but I would die if I was on a club and this song came on. It is so great. It's infectious, smooth like candy, and just makes you want to sing along but subtly, not like in a Disney way. This song did lots right. –#ianfitz0012

19) Halsey - TOOT - Oh I had Halsey's album on my list of 2021 albums I wanted to listen to but I haven't gotten to her yet. This actually gives me high hopes for it cause this is giving 3am vibes which, like, was the only good song on Manic LMAO. Good song. –#NicoleF

20) Lil Nas X – an unexpected choice from his album but a decision i personally support. i think it gets the balance right between pop and rock, making for an impactful listen but a very catchy one. a great year for him and a very solid track! –#Darbe

21) Adele - Queen. She doesn't miss. This album has a few fillers, but she knows how to release a bop and this one is so catchy mm yes. –#Lemjam6

22) Silk Sonic - This album came out and I was super pumped and this single was a huge reason why omg it’s soooooo smooth. –#FromAWindow

23) Little Simz - AN ARTPIECE. You should have waited until a rule break theme to send this but I respect the decision to take the penalty. If we all 12 this can still WIN. –#Patrick319

24) Walker Hayes        lol the applebees song. this is so catchy. it's gonna get stuck in my head. –#TolisKalkas

25) The Weeknd - Ah yes this king! I love how most of his songs give me that 2010’s pop vibes which I love. Never really listened to this song but yes this worked! –#1001games
894 days 17 hours ago
MISSimogen
IM COMING FOR ALL UR NECKS IN 2022 #STAYTUNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
894 days 17 hours ago
turkeylover
you guys really go out of your way to send hate to a black woman... inch resting.
894 days 17 hours ago
J2999
NicoleF
Thank god that horrid Chlöe song didn’t win. It’s so bad, annoying, and repetitive.
894 days 17 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
16) Lana Del Rey -

#LornaHollas

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!