This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 457 Final

Topic » TSC 457 Final

943 days 3 hours ago
J2999
001. Lim Kim - 'FALLING' : Most of the song doesn’t really do anything, but some underlying decent vibe parts.
002. Madison Beer - 'BOYSHIT' : This is decent as a whole… could be better, but could be a lot worse so yeah, borderline enjoyable.
003. Frances Lion - 'Home' : It’s ok, nothing standout, but yeah it’s alright.
004. Hanne Mjøen - 'Too Tired (Don't Feel A Thing)' : Better than expected for sure, quite liked this.
005. waa wei - 'In An Uncertain World' : The first half of this really provided nothing, the second half picked up but still not really doing much.
006. Husbands - 'Must Be A Cop' : This is like decent but doesn’t exactly go anywhere, but yeah pleasant listen.
007. Grace Davies - 'Used to You' : Simple, but pleasant. Especially towards the end. Nods.
008. Robin Schulz - 'All We Got (feat. KIDDO)' : Solid song, Robin Schulz comfortably hit here, no misses in sight.
009. LeeHi - 'Red Lipstick' : There were a couple decent parts, a good amount of eh, but yeah some parts to salvage.
010. La Goony Chonga - 'Que Te Gusta' : I was ready for this to be some bop that slapped but it really was the opposite. Well.
011. Erika de Casier - 'Someone to Chill With' : It’s ok, not really giving a lot here, but could be worse.
012. Laura Mvula - 'Got Me' : For the first couple minutes there was some decent parts to this, decent music. It became a bit draggy by the end, but still some positive attributes.
013. Latto - 'Big Energy' : There’s decent parts to this, also some pretty eh parts, but better than a lot of the other stuff so far this week anyway.
014. Amaarae - 'SAD GIRLZ LUV MONEY (feat. Moliy)' : Wasn’t really able to get into this, felt very much the same thing throughout too.
015. Amber Mark - 'Foreign Things' : This was decent, good chorus, quite liked.
016. Allison Ponthier - 'Harshest Critic' : When she’s been sent to TSC before definitely outsold. This is fine, but yeah that’s about it.
017. Zoe Wees - 'That’s How It Goes (feat. 6LACK)' : Overall pleasant enough, boosted higher on ranks compared to normal though as the quality this week has been sorta lacking as a whole, good for Zoe Wees.
018. N-Dubz - 'Cold Shoulder' : Well from the moment it started I kinda knew it was gonna be a song that isn’t even that amazing but obviously I have to fully support, and it was exactly that. Amazing.
019. Luke Hemmings - 'Starting Line' : The first half of this was a Level 4 with the vibes of ACTIVATE LEVEL 5!!! And then it hit Level 5, winner.
020. Z Berg - 'All Out of Tears' : It took a bit to figure it this was decent or like… just bad, but the conclusion is kinda the latter…… anyway.
021. binki - 'Invisible Force' : This is sorta a serve, enjoyed this a good amount, solid song.
022. Jharna Bhagwani - 'Tell Me' : Initially I wasn’t too certain, but this then turned into a pretty good song. The chorus is strong.
023. PIERI - 'Kitican' : Honestly…. Good end to the contest, good vibes here.
942 days 12 hours ago
selisic
01) Lim Kim
We love a great opener, keep giving us those jams Lim.
02) Madison Beer
Oh man two great songs in a row we love it, she is not taking that boyshit.
03) Frances Lion
Girl the video is giving me Lesley Roy vibes lmao.
04) Hanne Mjøen
I'm tired of the song, sorry Hanne.
05) waa wei
Cute song with the guitar helping the end we like.
06) Husbands
I normally wouldn't like this type of song, but the flat songs before it help it so good job Husbands.
07) Grace Davies
It's another cute song but it's there you know eh?
08) Robin Schulz
Cancel her for having a Tones and I trash like dumpster fire song.
09) LeeHi
Something to clean my ears from the last song thank god. Good song overall!
10) La Goony Chonga
Bop bop bop mamacita BOPASO ALL THE WAY TO THE TOPPPPPPPP.
11) Erika de Casier
Her look is a serve, the beats are a vibe.
12) Laura Mvula
Laura a queen, love her and her songs.
13) Latto
Come on Mega Millions, a good song.
14) Amaarae
Another good song, we like to party we do we do.
15) Amber Mark
Valuable lesson in the end, noted that!
16) Allison Ponthier
A cute country song, not fond of the crowd noise.
17) Zoe Wees
Yesss show us how it is done Zoe!
18) N-Dubz
The only good thing about this song is the girl, the guy just makes me want to yank my ears.
19) Luke Hemmings
Luke, may you keep bringing us good songs like this can't wait for the future.
20) Z Berg
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, points? The song is a bop though.
21) binki
Girl this song reminds me of that song that was in the Spongebob movie released in the 2000-2010 idr when.
22) Jharna Bhagwani
She serving us looks, and girl is she serving us a heck of a song love it!
23) PIERI
WE FOUND THE WINNER HOLY CRAP, WHAT A CLOSER AND TWO GREAT SONGS IN THE END, ESE NINA ES FREAKY FREAKY!
942 days 12 hours ago
1001games
Lim Kim: This didn’t do too much for me. Lost me really quick.

Madison Beer: Nothing special. Just the normal basic boring ass pop song. Will give some credit to the chorus but other than that I hated it.

Frances Lion: Not bad. Chorus was very repetitive but nonetheless a good song.

Hanne Mjøen: Nope not for me. Next please!

waa wei: Little slow for me until towards the end but a good voice came out of it so that’s that.

Husbands: This sounds like a song that would pop up on my Spotify Discover weekly. But yeah pretty solid song I suppose.

Grace Davies: Started off promising but then went downhill from there.

Robin Schulz: Dance monkey rip off? Apologize to Tones & I right now! You should be ashamed!

LeeHi: Alright this got me grooving a bit as much as I wanted to hate it lol.

La Goony Chonga: Oh fuck no. There’s special sites for these types of videos.

Erika de Casier: Idk what the point of this was? Boorrrringggg.

Laura Mvula: Oh yes this brought me back to the old times. I was shocked that I liked this!

Latto: It’s a no from me. Pass.

Amaarae: Okay but like why did I find this somewhat catchy? Like is this really going to be in my top 10?

Amber Mark: Another song with a good chorus but everything else was meh.

Allison Ponthier: This is a song that I’d put on to help me sleep. Not a critique by any means though!

Zoe Wees: Idk how to put it but I guess this was a little too much and overpowering in a way? Idk couldn’t get into it.

N-Dubz: Nope big pass from me. This was bad.

Luke Hemmings: I liked this a lot actually! I can feel the emotion and passion throughout the song.

Z Berg: This was super catchy and cute! No complaints here!

binki: This was super messy and bad. I hated every single aspect of it.

Jharna Bhagwani: Hmmmm idk about this. Kinda lost me then got my attention back and then lost it again so like idk.

PIERI: An interesting way to close out the week. Would it be my choice to have this as the last song? No, not at all.
942 days 9 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Lim Kim – Absolutely stunning. Absolutely beautiful. Gamechanger to start the contest with. This should easily be top 3….hopefully win.
02) Madison Beer – honestly she seems to be entered like every contest and I know that is irrational as she can’t be :p Not for me, it’s fine but after the last masterpiece this this can’t stand up to it.
03) Frances Lion – Great vocal and good chorus. This is fine, the chorus is a little repetitive though,
04) Hanne Mjøen – Not keen on the vocal right from the start, so the song was struggling right from the beginning..
05) waa wei – This was pretty right from the start, I’m not the biggest fan of acoustic guitars but here it works really well.
06) Husbands – I didn’t like the vocal really at all, so the whole song was a no really.
07) Grace Davies – The edgy walking back through the London Underground is sending me, I mean this is fine.
08) Robin Schulz – If you know me you know I hate the demonic baby edited vocals but tbh the whole song makes up for it.
09) LeeHi – Really solid, I love the vocal and the vibe in general. It lacks a real hook but it’s good enough to groove to.
10) La Goony Chonga – well this was something wasn’t it? Hot mess.
11) Erika de Casier – Very Mariah mid 2000s….meh…it’s fine, just not for me.
12) Laura Mvula – Oh wow! I didn’t expect his from her. This is amazing! From start to finish she sounds amazing. Like this is a retro sounds done right.
13) Latto – A little blah and vapid…I agree people are going to struggle to handle her. It’s fine. I enjoyed it, I just wish the lyrics were not so vapid.
14) Amaarae – I really liked her unusual vocal and that lifted sound. I’s not going to be my favourite but I will come back to this.
15) Amber Mark – Good vocal and good vibe. Yeah I liked this a lot. :)
16) Allison Ponthier – This is very blah and dreary, the verses and the chorus are just blah and the people laughing at how dreary this is doesn’t help.
17) Zoe Wees – she has an amazing vocal, I don’t always get the hate for her. She doesn’t need 6lack and he honestly drags down the song from great to good.
18) N-Dubz – No Rose….No Ryan….No to anyone else who entered this mess.
19) Luke Hemmings – the dreary vocal into the cacophony of noises…this is a no.
20) Z Berg – This grungy sounds is not for me, I didn’t like the instrumentation or the vocal.
21) binki – I didn’t like the grungy sound here either, the talking vocal just seems at odds with it.
22) Jharna Bhagwani – This is good. Not amazing but good and I like the creepy vibe to start off Halloween month
23) PIERI – Interesting finisher. It’s organised chaos but not something I will come back to.
942 days 7 hours ago
bibbles
Bad week, then tech wouldnt work, so a bit snappy, hence my comments!!

01) Lim Kim – too whispery, too insipid.
02) Madison Beer – not my thing at all!
03) Frances Lion – shes a bit dreary, its okay.
04) Hanne Mjøen – shes a bit twee, it’s a bit drab, its okay.
05) waa wei – took too long to get the better bit.
06) Husbands – best song so far.
07) Grace Davies – is it drab/dreary singer week!
08) Robin Schulz – Chipmunks!!! That is all!
09) LeeHi – at least its not whispery!!
10) La Goony Chonga – too repetitive and one note!
11) Erika de Casier – a bit insipid and forgetful!
12) Laura Mvula – isn’t this a cover?
13) Latto – nope!!
14) Amaarae – Christ!!!
15) Amber Mark – next!!
16) Allison Ponthier – dreary, whats with the canned laughter?
17) Zoe Wees – not my thing but after all the dross, this is passable.
18) N-Dubz – oh my god!
19) Luke Hemmings – very insipid start, it was okay.
20) Z Berg – it’s a playground clapping game tune! Its very repetitive!
21) binki – same note all the way through!!
22) Jharna Bhagwani – I have no songs to give points to!!
23) PIERI – bad finish to a bad contest!
942 days 4 hours ago
Talian
01) 🟡 Lim Kim : loved the weirdness. But it needed a little more punch to to make this really shine.

02) 🔴 Madison Beer : outdated and amateur-ish.

03) 🟢 Frances Lion : mama gave me the feels. Sing it mama. Sing it out.

04) 🟠 Hanne Mjøen : didn’t hate it but didn’t excite me anyhow.

05) 🔴 waa wei : oh god no.

06) 🔴 Husbands : I dot even know what to say.

07) 🟠 Grace Davies : very formulatic. Can’t say it grabbed my attention at all but it wasn’t bad.

08) 🟡 Robin Schulz : this is mildly popular in Italy and I have to say it’s fine. Nothing too groundbreaking but I like it.

09) 🟡 LeeHi : hot me moving but not twerking if you know what I mean.

10) 🔴 La Goony Chonga : a-ha.

11) 🟢 Erika de Casier : didn’t expect this to blow me away like that. The chorus sent my wig flying.

12) 🟢 Laura Mvula : excepted much much more. But this is stills good as her use.

13) 🟡 Latto : it was fine but didn’t go all the way in for me.

14) 🟡 Amaarae : made me vibe along but didn’t really go anywhere.

15) 🟠 Amber Mark : she’s usually such a class act. This was… regular.

16) 🟡 Allison Ponthier : liked it. If only had some kind of peak.

17) 🟢 Zoe Wees : po this was powerful.

18) 🟢 N-Dubz : Tulisa is that bitch. Always and forever.

19) 🟠 Luke Hemmings : honestly expected much more from his solo stuff.

20) 🔴 Z Berg : outdated.

21) 🔴 binki : kind of a mess honestly .

22) 🟠 Jharna Bhagwani : edgy.

23) 🟡 PIERI : it was fine.
942 days 3 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
01) Lim Kim
Not bad Actually kinda like even ttho abit boring
02) Madison Beer
Well not bad but not as good as the first song
03) Frances Lion
I need some few listen to like this one
04) Hanne Mjøen
Kinda like it not a fans of her voice but good song
05) waa wei
This is not me so boring
06) Husbands
Well not cup of my tea but not a bad song
07) Grace Davies
Good at first but getting boring
08) Robin Schulz
This is actually good make me move tho
09) LeeHi
Heard this song before I was not even enjoy it but now..... still same nothing change.
10) La Goony Chonga
Her voice is annoying idk maybe me her voice is really bad
11) Erika de Casier
This is so bad no
12) Laura Mvula
Not a fans
13) Latto
This is good tho Like her voice
14) Amaarae
Another good song omfg lel
15) Amber Mark
Good vocal nice mv the song? Is boring
16) Allison Ponthier
Hm no this is A NO
17) Zoe Wees
Her vocal is everything wish we can that she sing this whole song
18) N-Dubz
What year is this? Not bad actually probably will doing well with a lot of bad song
19) Luke Hemmings
Im torn idk either i hate it or like it there's some part is catchy
20) Z Berg
Hmn what this is  a no no no
21) binki
Nope just no this is bad
22) Jharna Bhagwani
Bop after a bad song this might stand out
23) PIERI
This might win the whole thing good luckkkkk
942 days 2 hours ago
Lemjam6
01) Lim Kim - Sounded like she was whispering the whole time...felt weird and I did not like it one bit.
02) Madison Beer - Is she like a tiktoker or something? I think so. Cringe. This song gave me nothing. Very bland and just sounded like a basic white girl song. Not terrible, just kinda there.
03) Frances Lion - A little too slow, but wow the chorus really picked up and I liked this. Strong voice and unique song. Has a classic feel to it, I'm a fan.
04) Hanne Mjøen - This is my type of song. Emotional poppy female pop songs just take over my soul. I love.
05) waa wei - So quiet and boring, who the fuck would send this it's dreadful.
06) Husbands - The instruments are overpowering the voice and I literally cannot hear what he's saying and that's a turnoff for me. Bad.
07) Grace Davies - White girl pop song, but this did a little bit this week. I found this very cute and catchy. It gave me very much disney pop girl breakout song that I jam to.
08) Robin Schulz - LOL I stan this!! This was so fun both of their voices together I loved it sooo much. Very cool.
09) LeeHi - Okay I can't shit on this because this is actually not bad. Kind of a serve that I was dancing along to, mm yup. And the "rapping"? I stan as well. Very fun.
10) La Goony Chonga - Feels very messy and ratchet like I'm not a fan of this shit show at all.
11) Erika de Casier - I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THESE ONE DIMENSIONAL BORING WHISPER SONGS THIS WEEK IF I WANTED TO LISTEN TO ONE-NOTE MUSIC I WOULD LISTEN TO LANA THAT FUCKING FLOP THIS IS SO BAD I WANT TO MURDER THIS SONG. LIKE IT'S SO BORING I'M SURE IT WILL WIN.
12) Laura Mvula - This definitely sounds like a Michael Jackson song or something it's on the tip of my song, but it's kind of a jam.
13) Latto - QUEEN!!!!! This song was fun and the music video was kinda funny yes I need to win the lotto or something.
14) Amaarae - Boring R&B song that I've grown to expect every week that gives me nothing, I'm sure this will win.
15) Amber Mark - Scratch my last comment this boring cunt will win. I'm so over the boring R&B songs winning it's CRIMINAL. This song was much better than last and a lot of the other songs we've had this week, but I'm not a fan.
16) Allison Ponthier - LOL? I kinda stan this song I don't know if that's popular or not. It's cute and tells a story. She brought her guitar on a dark stage in the spotlight yeah this bitch wanted to be Pink Pony Club so badly and she will never be that.
17) Zoe Wees - I was obsessed with her in my first or second week in TSC but I hate this no life fucking loser now get out of TSC. GET OUT. This song was unironically very bad.
18) N-Dubz - This is kind of a mess, but I stan!!!!! It's very upbeat and fun and a different vibe than every other song this contest I'm into this!
19) Luke Hemmings - https://i.gyazo.com/69a52fe17d2caa39cdde18c5f39e90c8.gif
20) Z Berg - This was like just weird and bad this sucks so badly why does this week suck and everyone will say it's good i'm so bored right now. Man.
21) binki - OK KING GO OFF....this felt very dated but it was very 2000s male poprock bop I liked this a lot.
22) Jharna Bhagwani - Okay this was weird in a good way. Something about this was very mesmerizing...and the chorus picked up and was sooo catchy I definitely liked this
23) PIERI - This was fun. A bit all over the place but a fine song to end on.
942 days 2 hours ago
uwukween
1 - lim kim - fuck me up, this is so iconic and so good. these beats...
2 - madison beer - go to prison
3 - frances lion - she rides her bike, but she fell and scraped her knee :( this is so sad
4 - hanne mjöen - i am kind of tired of these norwegian pop girlies funded by fracking and unethical fish farming. it is ok but i could not tell this song apart from these other scandipop girlies
5 - waa wei - this is giving me boomer pinterest board. hate it, but it is cutesie
6 - husbands - i hate cops so this is great
7 - grace davies - speaking of norwegian pop girlies, i hate british imperialist pop girlies even more. where is the flavour? serving unseasoned cod i fear
8 - robin schulz - im sorry but if the first SECOND of the song even closely resembles dance monkey i am just vomiting. and i am just vomiting. how do you make a worse song than dance monkey? a literal achievement.
9 - leehi - now this is a serve, these kpop girlies stomp on the norwegian and british hoes. this is giving good beats, good production and this is listenable. take notes girlies
10 - la goony chonga - wish this song was a painting she deserves to be hung up in the louvre
11 - erika de casier - ugh idk why i just dont like erika de casier, the beats are really deconstructed age of empires tunes. it is unsettling. also she's danish :((
12 - laura mvula - love these beats but im kind of bored, idk i listened to this song a few months ago, and it was ok, but i left for vacation, and i pulled the plug on the fridge, forgetting that i had left laura mvula's "got me" in the fridge, and when i got back a few months later it was moldy
13 - latto - serving roblox bingo hall, this is such a serve i'm moving. the talent overflows
14 - amaarae - i had preconceived notions, thinking this was just going to be something unoriginal and tired.... but i was so wrong omg,,,, this is so GOOOD!!! i can really get with this
15 - amber mark - omg slay!!! this makes me feel good inside, it's just so goooooooood,, like these first half girlies just didnt serve as hard as these last 3.
16 - allison ponthier - im a cuntry girl, i am not going to lie. this is serving so much cuntry. i am laughing with her, i do not laugh at her. she is not harsh she is subtle, truly a serve truly a national anthem if you will
17 - zoe wees - RATS!!!!!
18 - n-dubz - i am hemorraghing as i am writi
19 - luke hemmings - smelly smelly smelly
20 - z berg - i am uneasy, this is all just going downhill
21 - binki - i dont know if it is the previous 4 entries absolutely tainting me, but this is good? i put a question mark because these last 15 minutes have been traumatizing, but this is really nice (?)
22 - jharna bhagwhani - what is this genre called? like it is really ava max, "Panic Room" by Au/Ra. anyways i hate that i really want to avoid this
23 - pieri - WHAT  A GOOD NOTE. TO END THIS LINEUP!!! AMAZING WINNER MWAH
942 days 1 hour ago
hellomynameis347
1. Lim Kim - Oh YES this hits. Love the experimental sound and the chorus is simply incredible.

2. Madison Beer - Truly aged like milk. I kinda bopped when this was released but I’m remembering everything that I disliked about it and it’s a lot worse than I remember it being.

3. Frances Lion - I typically love the “deep voice woman over a darker instrumental” genre of TSC entries, but this is just kind of meh? I liked when the backing track picked up during the chorus, but overall this was blah.

4. Hanne Mjoen - This is simply nothing. Complete non-event

5. waa wei - Finally another one of these Chinese/Taiwanese ballads that progresses almost as well as RYOTA. Love the guitar, and the shift in the middle of the song was an absolute serve.

6. Husbands - Ew <3

7. Grace Davies - Inoffensive to an offensive extent. I do think “What if my phone dies and you try to call up” is the worst lyric I’ve ever heard

8. Robin Schulz - I’m going to vomit.

9. LeeHi - Take notes white women, this is how you do synths without the stench. This was great, got me moving quite a bit. The retro trend in k-pop is kinda dying, but this and Zombie have really kept me hooked on it.

10. La Goony Chonga - Why does this literally sound like she’s trying to sing karaoke with a backing track while drunk? Gave me a headache

11. Erika de Casier - Another song that’s kind of just left me bored. Not crazy about the production and her vocals are kind of grating if I’m being honest.

12. Laura Mvula - I was waiting for the bop but this really just sounds like every mainstream 80s pop song that I can’t stand all rolled into one.

13. Latto - Kind of a low-budget retro Megan but honestly that’s what my life was missing. This bopped, I moved a tad.

14. Amaarae - Horrid. Hate her voice, not a huge fan of the production, and she doesn’t really have the flow necessary to pull this off either.

15. Amber Mark - My girl hits once again <3. It’s no “Mixer”, but that’s one of my most-played songs of the year so most songs aren’t! She sounds incredible as always, and I’m kinda in love with the pre-chorus.

16. Allison Ponthier - Oh this is kinda gorgeous actually. There are other songs off her EP I’d like to see more, but the guitar and the way her vocals mesh with it is beautiful.

17. Zoe Wees - As always she sounds incredible, and I actually kinda like the chorus of this, but the song overall just isn’t great. She’s doing her best with what she’s got, but idk how we’ve gotten from Control to this hot mess. The 6lack verse actually isn’t bad though, if I had to pick one positive thing to say.

18. N-Dubz - How the fuck was this released after 2010? Sounds like something my parents might play in like 2006.

19. Luke Hemmings - It is sad that TSC’s streak of white men losing is ending this week, but this is at least better than Tom Greggory so maybe we won? It’s formulaic in places but overall it’s kinda stunning, I might have to stan, unfortunately

20. Z Berg - It’s giving rom-com theme song, which is a genre that’s not really for me.

21. binki - Well that was disappointing. Shouting over beep-boop production just doesn’t do anything for me

22. Jharna Bhagwani - Begone, knock-off Melanie Martinez

23. PIERI - This is everything I wanted La Goony Chonga to be if I’m being honest. It’s noisy but in that chaotic way that I always love. Bop.
942 days ago
QueenMichelle
01) Lim Kim : 🔊 : this PIECE. i've been following her for a while now i love her music. she did release the superior 'MAGO' after all. i forgot how much she was GIVING in this actually, i'm enjoying this listen sm. some people wont get this, infact most wont. but im living.

02) Madison Beer : 🔇 : i didn't mute this originally because i thought it was decent but i'm listening to it now and the bar is so low. its such a late send as well like why even bother luvs. i was so bored.

03) Frances Lion : 🔊 : i was so gagged that i liked this omg! her voice is captivating and i rlly liked how it progressed & the song in general. it's not my USUAL sound i guess but i was living in this particular moment so congrats girl!

04) Hanne Mjøen : 🔇 : i'm actually giggling a bit because there's NOTHING original about it, even down to the text for the lyrics LOOL. i agree with her im tired of this song + i dont feel a thing while listening to it.

05) waa wei : 🔊 : BOPPPP. made so much noise yesssss. waa wei came back to claim a TSC win so true. I loved how it started really slow and gradually had more elements added like yes take me on a journey, an experience. i'm shaking this is so good. IN AN UNCERTAIN WORLD, ONE THING IS CERTAIN.. WAA WEI IS WINNING TSC 457.

06) Husbands : 🔊 : i FULLY expected to hate this but i was actually enjoying it like im bald.. this reminds me of another band i love. im sawry bibbles actually slayed so hard this week i enjoyed this a LOT. the production >>> and I liked the voice too. the only men that deserve rights.

07) Grace Davies : 🔇 : i've honestly found her annoying ever since she took a spot from alisha bonaobra in the x factor live shows. LUCKILY alisah was brought back. anyways, nothing about this peaked my interest. I was quite bored.

08) Robin Schulz : 🔇 : FUCK AWF TONES AND I. unoriginal comment but couldnt give a fuck luvs. robin schulz ft. harloe is so much better? this is HORRIBLE.

09) LeeHi : 🔊 : MOMMMMM DANCE DANCE DANCE KEEP ON DANCE DANCE DANCE. this bop has been living rent free in my head since I heard it first. I love the chorus and then that rapping part that comes afterward is so cunt especially with the video. I moved a lot, queen.

10) La Goony Chonga : 🔊 : YOU WISH YOU WERE ISABELLA LOVESTORY. GRRRR. honestly still liked the mess of it all but isabella does this so much better bestie <3

11) Erika de Casier : 🔊 : YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS soty. well honestly polite IS better, but this is my 2nd favourite song of hers. its just such a gorge moment, she obviously spends ALL her money on production value / amazing songs because well she could definitely do with a new wig / hair. but thts not relevant she still serves effortlessly.

12) Laura Mvula : 🔊 : she may not be reinventing the wheel but this is just sooo good.  church girl was better i gotta admit, but i still like this a lot, especially the chorus. serve!

13) Latto : 🔇 : loads of ppl are talking about this song, honestly i won't be one of them once this contest ends. sure it's fine but I was not moving at any given moment rlly. she tried i'll give her that.

14) Amaarae : 🔊 : i was NOT living for this at the beginning but it did grow on me as it went on. i'm starting to get her vision and i'm starting to enjoy. i don't think this will be my favourite at the end of the day but i appreciated it.

15) Amber Mark : 🔊 : you f words piss me off. u did not send soty 'COMPETITION"?????? yeah im pissed. that song is so good. i mean i won't pretend this isn't rlly good too, but i just love competition sm and wanted to 12 it so bad. but yeah this is sounding way better than i ever thought it did bald. mom never misses I guess!

16) Allison Ponthier : 🔇 : omg it's been TWENTY WEEKS since this queen? I'm bald. cowboy was so much better honestly. the way this rlly disappointed me LMAOO i really wanted something on cowboy's level. a shame.

17) Zoe Wees : 🔊 : i really wanted to mute this I did. but 6lack really saved this song like i'm bald his part snapped. and zoe wasn't as terrible as usual in this either. i'm impressed!

18) N-Dubz : 🔇 : yeah i can't handle this song. I never cared about this group honestly like tulisa was the only good part. MAKE IT STAWP.

19) Luke Hemmings : 🔇 : hm. i kinda liked the buildup to the chorus but this whole thing together is not really impressive. I'm afraid i was not moving at all. i'll be asleep if he wins.

20) Z Berg : 🔇 : the FUCK? what is going awn.. this song actually made me physically sick im giggling. I really hated this im sorry to the sender.

21) binki : 🔇 : i feel like i SHOULD like this but i'm not a fan of how he's just pretty much talking in the verses like that really annoyed me. i don't think the chorus was good enough to save it either. srry babes!

22) Jharna Bhagwani : 🔇 : can't bloody stand this sound anymore like it's so low effort and just shite overall. that production is RLLY annoying to me the whole thing is really. get awf the screen billie eilish.

23) PIERI : 🔊 : i'm glad we're ending with something FUN after all those meh songs. now see THIS queen could hop on a track with isabella lovestory and i'd be living. i was here for the mess i guess.
942 days ago
turkeylover
01) Lim Kim - oh this is so gorg… it's simple but stunning… yeah. Obsessed with this.
02) Madison Beer - maybe it’s a late send but who cares… it bops a bit i can’t lie ! it’ll never be as good as blue though.
03) Frances Lion - this is cute? I guess? It feels very dramatic obnoxious main character moment in the cw… yeah.
04) Hanne Mjøen - I didn’t hate this but like it’s not serving… it’s just here. Yeah! It also feels very cw…
05) waa wei - so gorg honestly… ilovetosing you have done it again!
06) Husbands - so cute i fear… maybe i’m moving… but i will probably forget about this when i do my points sorry <3
07) Grace Davies - It’s cute! I wish it went somewhere but yeah… oh i was expecting something at the end of the song but… okay…
08) Robin Schulz - terrorism.
09) LeeHi - oh i’m MOVING… yeah…, BOPPPPPPP…. Yeah i love this…. Queen of pop methinks…
10) La Goony Chonga - Idk what’s going on but yassssssss i need and isabella lovestory in the studio together asap!
11) Erika de Casier - yeah. YEAH. She never really misses and I need to listen to her new album asap… ugh she’s so gorg this song is so gorg ugh !
12) Laura Mvula - I thought she was just some white woman but apparently i’m getting her mixed up with someone else… sorry to miss laura mvula for that! anyways , this is cute! Yassss
13) Latto - Yeah! This is fine! It’s not really making an impact on me but it’s whatever! I like to think the do it remix is the only I know her <3
14) Amaarae - yeah…. YEAH!!!!!!!!!! So gorg i love it… yeah… she saved my life!!!
15) Amber Mark - Ugh this is gorg yasssss a bop for sure!
16) Allison Ponthier - I was ready to be her harshest critic but I like this i fear…maybe this is a bop…. Maybe she’s a server… or maybe she’s just serving lunch… but i’m moving
17) Zoe Wees - Maybe zoo wees isn’t a terrorist… this is still kinda bad but I don’t totally hate it… i’m scared.
18) N-Dubz - a timeless bop methinks…. So gorg so of its time but in an iconic classic way like yasss i’m yassing so hard rn
19) Luke Hemmings - LMFAOOOOOOO
20) Z Berg - I think she’s a girlboss.
21) binki - Maybe men deserve rights! This is so good… I love this kind of indie music… it’s so gorg yeah.
22) Jharna Bhagwani - okay kerli yassss but also ugh i’m bored…
23) PIERI - BOP LMAO this is serving yass a great closer !!
941 days 23 hours ago
Darbe
01) Lim Kim – i do like the spacey sort of production this song has. it is perhaps a little bit too lowkey bc i’m not fully transcending, but there is kind of a vibe which becomes more apparent on multiple listens. its slowly growing on me on the whole, but it still loses me at the hook which literally sounds like a cat meowing to me.
02) Madison Beer – obviously a super late send but im not surprised to see this pop up eventually. i’ve never really been in love with this but it’s alright! it’s catchy and it’s well-produced. the groove in the chorus is the best aspect, even if that sound has become a bit overdone since this song’s release. at its core though, this is still a basic pop song and ive always found the expression ‘boyshit’ really cringe. enjoyable overall!
03) Frances Lion – this starts quite promisingly with the dark-pop feel in the first verse. this could have been a cat pierce sort of serve, but it never really reached those heights imo. it became one-note really quick with that same hook being repeated so many times. the key shift at the end also just felt pointless given that there was no production enhancement to go with it. not hugely impressed.
04) Hanne Mjøen – this artist has released several songs in 2021 which are more tsc-bait than this, so i was quite surprised to see this track was selected. this is more subdued and perhaps more authentic than her other options, but it’s also pretty mediocre. there’s a slightly cute feel to the chorus but its not enough to bring this song fully to life, especially for a genre im so familiar with and hear executed better daily.
05) waa wei – while its still very detatched from my personal taste-range, i will give it some credit and say that this was quite a pretty listen. it didn’t emotionally move me and im ultimately still not converted, but it was a nice relaxing listen with a lullaby feel.
06) Husbands – sounds a bit like the sort of music i used to love back in 2019. i like the guitar riff throughout, it has a 90s british indie sort of feel. a bit stone roses actually. obviously not as impactful as their works, but this also has that genuinely uplifting summer quality to it. the vocal is a bit of an acquired taste, but for the most part id say i enjoyed this.
07) Grace Davies – my expectations were pretty low going into this so i was pleasantly surprised when this turned out to actually be good. it feels quite scandipop but has a really solid progression which pushes it above the typical stuff that pops up on my discover weekly. kinda funny how she completely ate hanne up with this.
08) Robin Schulz – the jumpscare i received during the first few seconds when i was getting dance monkey vibes. thankfully that didn’t dominate the whole song. this feels as though it was specifically created to be played on the radio, so im somewhat surprised this didnt chart. not a style im personally crazy about but there is somewhat of an anthemic catchy feel to the chorus so i can at least see the appeal. 
09) LeeHi – well i do commend it for being cutesy and poppy, but i do think the melodies may be slightly too far on the juvenile spectrum for me. the production is quite reminscent of mariah’s pop songs from the mid 90s which i do enjoy, but the ‘dance dance dance’ hook does cheapens this a bit for me. i suppose it’s relatively cute?
10) La Goony Chonga – i feel as though to create the impact this song wanted there needed to be way more camp energy. granted, i dont think this song was ever going to appeal to me anyway, but this was kind of a non-event? it was monotonous throughout and the note it stayed at was relatively obnoxious.
11) Erika de Casier – this feels a bit more accessible than her last TSC entry was id say. the production reminds me quite a bit of late 2000s R&B music actually, but this does feel unique and has more of an understated sultry kind of feel. i think it flowed really nicely and im liking the overall vibe!
12) Laura Mvula – it was only a matter of time till this popped up in TSC. this is serving funky 80s vibes in a similar way to ‘the way you make me feel’, which is a reference to BOTH michael and janelle. this sort of style tends to age relatively quick after a few listens for me honestly but i haven’t overplayed this too much so i can still appreciate that it’s good after a few months. very joyful and fun!
13) Latto – the timing of this song’s release is quite funny to me bc i’ve recently been listening to fantasy quite a lot. this definitely feels inspired by doja cat but its prob the best song of that calibre i’ve heard in tsc. while i do think the fantasy sample works very well over this sort of vibe, i do wish more had been brought to the table beyond that. i think the chorus is too similar to the verses, which means the whole song (with the exception of the sung hook) sounds like one very long verse to me? either way, i do still like this. it has a fun energy to it and her delivery is good.
14) Amaarae – i do like the afrobeat production this song has. it sounds like something id expect to hear in the R&B room at pryzm actually. it does stay at one-note throughout but that is actually quite common for this style so i cant be too mad. i think its missing a spark that pushes this into great territory, but i did actually like the vibe of this overall. very chill and laid back.
15) Amber Mark – while this does not have the personality of mixer or the originality of lose my cool, this is still solid all around. it feels very cohesive and smooth, with the vocal melodies and production blending together really well. it’s not doing anything too innovative as i’ve heard many songs like this before, but it is a good attempt at this style and her vocals will always be a delight to my ears.
16) Allison Ponthier – i was brought up on, and overexposed to, country music as a child so there’s a feeling of both warmth and terror when i hear songs like this. this is quite pretty. i like the melody in the chorus which reminds me a little of please don’t say you love me (gabrielle aplin). i’m not as engaged in this lyrical story as much as that song, but this is quite pleasant.
17) Zoe Wees – it’s quite amusing how i’ve now heard four songs from zoe and all of them are from completely different genres. this first album will likely end up being quite the incohesive experience. i will say this is an improvement over her last few efforts however. it does slightly remind me of desperado (rihanna), although this is admittedly more generic. she still needs to work on her enunciation, but this is a step in the right direction at least. not bad!
18) N-Dubz – funnily enough i accidentally saw tulisa live back in 2019 when she randomly started performing at a nighclub that i had went to. kinda the best moment of my life in a weird way. this song was quite the trainwreck, as expected. this style of music has aged very poorly over the years, but its existence as a tsc submission in 2021 is very funny to me.
19) Luke Hemmings – this is the sort of music i expected harry styles to be making when he left one direction. there’s actually quite an interesting fusion of styles in this track. i’m hearing rock influences but i’m also hearing some drum & bass influence in that chorus, which actually really works in the context of this song. has a really nice build overall, this was good!
20) Z Berg – the melody in the chorus really reminds me of the clapping song actually. this failed to properly connect with me though. it actually feels like it came right out of the 1960s, but the cheesier side of that era. just very old-fashioned imo. not for me!

21) binki – this actually reminds me a bit of kid cudi’s rockier music, which is deffo a compliment from me! i enjoy the fusion between the stoner vocals and the punchy indie-rock instrumentals. they work well together imo. the melody is also pretty infectious! the sort of song i’d probably listen to outside of tsc really.
22) Jharna Bhagwani – its quite melanie martinez combined with ava max. ultimately this song doesn’t reach the heights of either of those artist’s better works. it’s not awful but doesn’t really offer anything interesting. just feels like a generic pop song with a tiny bit of spook thrown in there.
23) PIERI – i assume this will be very popular with a certain tsc demographic. i definitely understand the appeal, its serving chaotic energy and its quite bonkers, but its ultimately not a sound i can ever FULLY invest in. i can acknowledge this is fun though and considering i usually hate songs of this calibre, this one was actually decently produced at least.
941 days 22 hours ago
Patrick319
01) Lim Kim - I'm digging her delicate vocal. I liked the first verse but wasn't SOLD on the song until the chorus. The chorus is ITTTTTTT. I ascended.
02) Madison Beer - Poor Madison getting death slotted TWICE. It's funny because I reckon this song would have won had it been sent sooner during a different TSC climate. Still a fun bop that I listen to occasionally, but I'm not as enamored by it as I was when I first heard it.
03) Frances Lion - This is serving 2011 TSC to me for some reason. Again, another song I wasn't SOLD on until the chorus. The chorus is very strong. I appreciate her vocal delivery during the verses in retrospect.
04) Hanne Mjøen - This was a complete non-event for me. It's not even on the good side of generic. Literally NOTHING happened. It was just boring.
05) waa wei - As expected, it took a while to get going. The last two minutes were good, but I zoned out several times on the way there. Not particularly keen on this.
06) Husbands - I'm appreciating the musical diversity of this week's contest so far but I'm not massively into this. I enjoyed the instrumentation, but not the vocal.
07) Grace Davies - I've heard better from her. This went in a cute direction, but I wasn't particularly engaged.
08) Robin Schulz - I thought the Tones & I comparisons were overblown but GOD that beginning was uncanny. I generally like Robin as a producer, and this songs production was cute. The vocal was like nails on a chalkboard though. I'm 50/50 on this, but lean toward disliking it.
09) LeeHi - I'm pretty sure I've heard this before. It's cute, but I'm not gagging. The post-chorus was definitely the highlight of the song for me.
10) La Goony Chonga - Oh this is dreadful. Not even stanning ironically. Ears are bleeding from this.
11) Erika de Casier - Polite was a grower, but this sounds much more instant. I'm digging the delicate, ethereal quality to the verses. The instrumental is gorgeous. The middle is a drag, but I liked it nonetheless.
12) Laura Mvula - Milk.
13) Latto - Speaking of milk here's a song that WILL age like milk. I hope whoever took this from me burns in HELL. BOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.
14) Amaarae - The beat is sick. Hated her vocal at the start but it got progressively better. The production is totally up my alley.
15) Amber Mark - Had I not fallen asleep RIGHT before Ian sent mailers Sunday night she would have been mine. Competition outsold but FINE take your win.
16) Allison Ponthier - It's better than her last song, but these types of country pop ballads very rarely appeal to me. It's pretty, sure, but I'd never listen to it again.
17) Zoe Wees - The production is kind of Rag'n'Bone man... Zoe is SICK for this. This feels right out of 2017. I probably would have cared for it more then. 6LACK's verse was lit though.
18) N-Dubz - This is predictably horrific, but kind of fun? It might scrape a point.
19) Luke Hemmings - This is fine, but nowhere near as good as people are pretending.
20) Z Berg - WHAT in the 2012 TSC is this? Couldn't get into this.
21) binki - OKAYYYYYYYYYYY. Take my points.
22) Jharna Bhagwani - Morgan St. Jean outsold.
23) PIERI - OH this is good. I was expecting a mess but it's definitely chaotic good. The beat is amazing. This might be the song of the week. I NEEDED this.
941 days 21 hours ago
ianfitz0012
HI!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!