01. lim kim - queen. i had heard of her by name but i hadn't really checked out MOST of her stuff so we'll treat this as a first impression. it's certainly interesting, i wasn't expecting something so subtle? it progressed nicely but it wasn't something that actively excited me. kinda MOTR, maybe it'll grow on repeated listens. production kinda gorg. conflicted.
02. madison beer - MILK MILK MIIIILK i am so bored. i forgot about how shit this mv was too LMFAO. i mean this has always been the cute natalia kills esque girl, but i like her boring stuff a lot better. 'selfish' and 'effortlessly' are 12s but this is the gamebot choice so whatever. bored but this honestly still goes so i'll eat my words. aged a bitsy but i still move.
03. frances lion - girl... you will never be cat pierce. she's giving the 2015 bat for lashes woods heartbeats, i dunno about her. this wasn't as scary as i was expecting it to be but the shots of her jogging kinda took me out. the song is ok i guess? it's a bit pedestrian but not bad at all, but also not my thing. it's fine.
04. hanne mjøen - this is some SCURRY shit. i'm actually quite bald at this song pick because she does have more gamebot-y (better) 2019 top 5 type beat entries.... and this is just a huge non-event. giving a z-lister melodifestivalen participant's 3rd single, it's just so inconsequential. u'd hear this in the depths of scandipop.co.uk best new pop HELL and it's just not a place i want to be transported to. but thanks for sucking!! hugs
05. waa wei - this feels like a stunt actually. OH she's the pregnant CHANTEUSE. this is very cute like u know filler track on the davina michelle helicopter crash funeral playlist (so soon after eurovision...!!!) but i mean i'm not gonna pretend like i'd go out of my way to listen to thisssssOH LOL IT PICKED UP LMFAO. maybe i lied. honestly this made a few points. thank you alexeh23<3
06. husbands - ??? i thought this was a classy party? WHERE ARE THE MOVING VISUALS GO 2 HELL. honestly this does feel like gentrification but i don't care this is my tiny riot i liiiiiiiiked this. very pleasant and it does feel like something you'd find by some 3 fatso's bandcamp but it's NICEEEEE. i would lean my head against the car window and look solemnly at the city view while this played. cute very cute actually
Tengaged.com is an online social site and it's not affiliated with Suzanne Collins, Scholastic, Lionsgate Entertainment, Endemol, Big Brother TV show or any other party related to the social games that can be found in this site. All icons, trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners.