This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 457 Final

Topic » TSC 457 Final

944 days 14 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
21. binki - the thumbnail is giving winner. i mean of course i'm predisposed towards liking this but this actually is kind of the serve. i feel the beats and the production on the verses reminds me a lot of... sims 2 create a sim music LMFAOOOOOOO this is sort of slaying me. definetly not where i expected it to go but the chorus is really good. i have no idea where this will end up in my ranks but i like!
944 days 14 hours ago
ianfitz0012
23) PIERI - 'Kitican'
944 days 14 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
22. jharna bhagwani - felony motrtinez is here. i feel like i'd be buying more into her jantasy if she wasn't so sedated? i think i know what it's going for but it's definetly not delivering the impact it wishes to. it just feels very generic and predictable. didn't care for it at all honestly. but i liked the scenery. i kinda love this xanax queen
944 days 14 hours ago
ianfitz0012
All 23 songs have been posted!

You have until 2:30 PM EST/7:30 PM BST on Sunday, October 3rd to comment and vote for your favourite songs.

Good luck!
944 days 14 hours ago
Darbe
i had fun
944 days 14 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
23. pieri - LMAOOOO NOT THIS WHO DID THIS. JAIL. this was definetly the closer i needed and what i expected la goony chonga to deliver. this is so fun actually very of the dolls for the dolls catered TO the dolls so i mean... 12 points. i fell in love with this actually. great closer for a great week hosted by the GREATEST HOST

https://c.tenor.com/8hIAEPy2QuYAAAAC/meghan-markle-clap.gif
944 days 14 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
why is that gif so fucking large
944 days 14 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01. lim kim - queen. i had heard of her by name but i hadn't really checked out MOST of her stuff so we'll treat this as a first impression. it's certainly interesting, i wasn't expecting something so subtle? it progressed nicely but it wasn't something that actively excited me. kinda MOTR, maybe it'll grow on repeated listens. production kinda gorg. conflicted.
02. madison beer - MILK MILK MIIIILK i am so bored. i forgot about how shit this mv was too LMFAO. i mean this has always been the cute natalia kills esque girl, but i like her boring stuff a lot better. 'selfish' and 'effortlessly' are 12s but this is the gamebot choice so whatever. bored but this honestly still goes so i'll eat my words. aged a bitsy but i still move.
03. frances lion - girl... you will never be cat pierce. she's giving the 2015 bat for lashes woods heartbeats, i dunno about her. this wasn't as scary as i was expecting it to be but the shots of her jogging kinda took me out. the song is ok i guess? it's a bit pedestrian but not bad at all, but also not my thing. it's fine.
04. hanne mjøen - this is some SCURRY shit. i'm actually quite bald at this song pick because she does have more gamebot-y (better) 2019 top 5 type beat entries.... and this is just a huge non-event. giving a z-lister melodifestivalen participant's 3rd single, it's just so inconsequential. u'd hear this in the depths of scandipop.co.uk best new pop HELL and it's just not a place i want to be transported to. but thanks for sucking!! hugs
05. waa wei - this feels like a stunt actually. OH she's the pregnant CHANTEUSE. this is very cute like u know filler track on the davina michelle helicopter crash funeral playlist (so soon after eurovision...!!!) but i mean i'm not gonna pretend like i'd go out of my way to listen to thisssssOH LOL IT PICKED UP LMFAO. maybe i lied. honestly this made a few points. thank you alexeh23<3
06. husbands - ??? i thought this was a classy party? WHERE ARE THE MOVING VISUALS GO 2 HELL. honestly this does feel like gentrification but i don't care this is my tiny riot i liiiiiiiiked this. very pleasant and it does feel like something you'd find by some 3 fatso's bandcamp but it's NICEEEEE. i would lean my head against the car window and look solemnly at the city view while this played. cute very cute actually
07. grace davies - speaking of gentrification ...... i've had enough. this is giving spotify girl just heard sour for the first time and- oh LOL ok that first verse actually built up to something i'm bald. okay belt it out girl. this is a lot better than her last entry, it's still really  "(⌯˃̶᷄ ﹏ ˂̶᷄⌯)゚ bananis (⌯˃̶᷄ ﹏ ˂̶᷄⌯)゚ avocadoes" but i didn't actively hate it which i was really surprised at LOL. it's decent.
08. robin schulz - i mean.................... girl. the second this started playing i said 'tones and i' and believe it or not, that is not the highest compliment. very very bad and dated but god i wanted a tonya harding moment in the music video so bad i was BORED where was the leg breaking.......... gentrification. actually i switched this is incredible THIS AND ZOE WEES FOR F2 !!!!!!!!!! i have seen the light /s
09. leehi - i can't help but feel whelmed honestly. i mean objectively this is pretty decent, the production is tight and the hook is kinda catchy but like it's so generic LMAO. i feel like if this had came out last year i would've been slayed but i just feel... nothing while listening to this. i do need a break from the stinky synths. overall fine. maybe it's growing on me. grrrrrrrrrr
10. la goony chonga - LMAO queen but why this song sjksankjasa. 'duro 2005' was literally right there hissss. the beat is very minimalist and it's kinda catchy but also this didn't go anywhere. she has a lot more academically executed constructions eligible so i'm just confused. not bad but i'm just disappointed. actually this might be bad. hmmmmmmmmm
11. erika de casier - WAIT THIS IS AN OFFICIAL VIDEO?????????? I WAS ABOUT TO CALL OUT QUEENMICHELLE for the film making tendencies two weeks in a row but i'm so bald. i mean i would've sent this if i knew it had visuals (they're not great but they're still something), this is literally the best song off her album which is one of my most streamed from this entire year so make of that what you will. excellent actually.
12. laura mvula - oh the 12 contenders are coming. i was hellbent on sending this when i first heard it because i was FLOORED at the slay. i was honestly expecting the magic to wear off but i still really like this!! it reminds me a lot of MJ's 'off the wall' stuff and just like her last entry, it feels like a more genuine retro throwback than say something like l**hi. very great actually. the @ for the man is @tegaalexander by the way ^_^
13. latto - LMAO yes this was all over twitter. this didn't click with me on a first listen because i felt it was so heavily reliant on the sample... but it grew. and growin it did i loooove this. i mean it's literally 'fantasy' and the beat is played straight up, there's no real innovations...... kinda lazy and reprehensible in concept but girl it BOPSSSSSSSSSSSS pretty face no waist with a BIG old ass. bop!
14. amaarae - like lim kim, definetly heard of the name but haven't really checked out any of her material but this is kinda bopping actually. grimes doing afrobeats is a very high art concept and i think i love the execution i fear. it is kind of one note, i wish there was a switch up or something but it was very much so a mood. an atmosphere was created. i like this!
15. amber mark - a brave soul. truly a very brave soul. i mean this is the best song she's released since 'mixer' but this would always get clickrace envy and i mean she's getting 4th place so bless her heart. still love her though, and this is great! very laidback and the funk elements gave this a very timeless nostalgic vibe. lurveeeeeeeeeeeee.
16. allison ponthier - missimogen cover ur ears rn babe, ALLISON PONTHIER DEMONNNN GO BACK TO HELL YOU WILL NEVER BE FAMOUS YOU FUCKIN HEATHEN. as the harshest critic in the room i have something to say.... this is cute. some would go as far as to say PRETTY even though there will never be anything pretty about her. a moment for the mitski girls and i mean it's very pr*tty. i liked the guitars. i liked the scenery. i liked her window curtains. hate her tho
17. zoe wees - LMFAOOOOOOOOO NOT THIS COLLABORATION???? 6lack girl... baby is this who we are? that thumbnail is really terrifying. this is probably the mumbling demonic heathen's best effort to date, like this is decent i fear? i mean 6LACK is actually elevating this LMAO his verse was good i wish the song was more of him and by more i mean EXCLUSIVELY him. i'm glad she's in her camp era but i'm still not a weenator. go piss girl
18. n-dubz - Childhood friends Julianne Potter (Julia Roberts) and Michael O'Neal (Dermot Mulroney) had a deal to marry each other if they were still single by age 28. At the beginning, Alison was a quiet member of the Goliath tribe, but grew as the game progressed, managing to stay under the radar and develop bonds with both Davids and Goliaths. Now, four days before her 28th birthday, O'Neil announces that he's marrying a gorgeous 20-year-old named Kimberly (Cameron Diaz). Gugu Mbatha-Raw as Hannah Shoenfeld,[6] The Morning Show's head talent booker also stars.Fearing her injury could seriously affect her mixed-martial arts career, she quit the game.Suddenly realizing that she's actually in love with him, Julianne vows to stop the wedding at all costs.
19. luke hemmings - I hate the word homophobia. Because why would I be scared of a fa-[GUNSHOT]. there is a deep sadness inside of the sender i fear. this is so terrifying actually i jumped on multiple occasions. objectively this is actually good and i'm bald, but also very disappointed TSC will be awarding a white gay man the win this year. is this who we are??? this progressed quite nicely and is a good song YOU WON. i'm ill. slay actually. maybe i am a hemmingnator. scary.
20. z berg - this feels very 2014. in fact this is giving me jailhouse rock. if this had a heavier bass it would be trailer music for like a melissa mccarthy movie (derogatory). not bad i guess? just a lidl dated and not my thi- LMAO not the fake abrupt ending i jumped. this is kind of intellectual. i live for them i don't know. it's giving me the macarena
21. binki - the thumbnail is giving winner. i mean of course i'm predisposed towards liking this but this actually is kind of the serve. i feel the beats and the production on the verses reminds me a lot of... sims 2 create a sim music LMFAOOOOOOO this is sort of slaying me. definetly not where i expected it to go but the chorus is really good. i have no idea where this will end up in my ranks but i like!
22. jharna bhagwani - felony motrtinez is here. i feel like i'd be buying more into her jantasy if she wasn't so sedated? i think i know what it's going for but it's definetly not delivering the impact it wishes to. it just feels very generic and predictable. didn't care for it at all honestly. but i liked the scenery. i kinda love this xanax queen
23. pieri - LMAOOOO NOT THIS WHO DID THIS. JAIL. this was definetly the closer i needed and what i expected la goony chonga to deliver. this is so fun actually very of the dolls for the dolls catered TO the dolls so i mean... 12 points. i fell in love with this actually. great closer for a great week hosted by the GREATEST HOST

https://c.tenor.com/8hIAEPy2QuYAAAAC/meghan-markle-clap.gif
944 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) Lim Kim - I know OF her but I don't know much about her music apart from Yellow which I don't rly like even though on paper I should. Definitely liking this more than that! Kinda treads the line of too subtle very closely (not helped by the mixing being kinda off?) but it's doing it for me rn I liked it. A pleasant chill listen cuuuute start.
02) Madison Beer - Her 24k moment... she was meant to be in the TSC Winners Page 😌. This is very 2019 winner vibes and it's a sound that doesn't really do much for me anymore. It's one of those songs that sounds better in my head than when I actually listen, it's not bad by any stretch I'm just kinda unbothered.
03) Frances Lion - A bit of a gorgeous vocal I can't lie... I was liking the verses of this in a discounty poundlandy Lana Del Rey/Cat Pierce kinda serve but the chorus took me out of it completely. Nawt the direction I wanted this piece to go. Like it WANTED to be this stinky Bishop Briggs building banger for the Netflix trailers but it didn't have enough power for that and it wasn't gorgeous enough to be the stinky Lana Del Rey banger for Amazon Prime middle aged woman smoking and crying scene. So what IS she?
04) Hanne Mjøen - BAD pick for this white woman. I mean I do understand the potential reasoning behind a pick like this because sometimes the most random non-event white woman indie pop scandipop.co.uk girlies just hit me like a bus when I'm in the right mood against all better judgement... and sometimes against all better judgement I'll send that random non-event white woman indie pop scandipop.co.uk girlie. But she's still a random non-event white woman indie pop scandipop.co.uk girlie and the fact that I've typed out random non-event white woman indie pop scandipop.co.uk four times in the process of writing this comment (I didn't even copy and paste it) is probably a good indicator of how BORED I was listening to it. I really did not feel a thing as she probably said at some point idk I didn't take any of this in it went in one ear and out of the other.
05) waa wei - I can always rely on these entries to take me on an emotional, physical and spiritual JOURNEY. This started off so gorgeous but kinda lost me a minute or so in... the build kept bringing me back in but I thought I'd landed on the opinion that she just wasn't as yass as she thought she was... until the final climax. YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Incredible, she made so many points mommmmm.
06) Husbands - This was awright... a cutesy high school movie closing credits driving in the dark background music moment. Will not remember a single thing about this by the time I've finished Robin Schulz but well done men! <3
07) Grace Davies - This is actually quite a pretty non-event white woman indie pop scandipop.co.uk moment!! A lot better than I was expecting from her, it's got cutesy production and I liked the build and the last minute or so a lot actually. Nope nope nope I'm liking this wayyyyy too much I gotta go to bed refresh my mind refresh my life give myself a spiritual aura cleanse if this is where my state of mind is at I cannot in good conscience continue listening to this contest and writing my comments. See u all [TBA].
943 days 21 hours ago
Alexeh23
08) Robin Schulz - Absolutely NOTTT get Tones and I off my SCREEN that start was traumatic. I was convinced that Robin Schulz had been sent recently but that must've been one of the other insert adjective here EDM producers. Like I don't even HATE the genre but the entries put forward to TSC are just rarely giving and this is no exception in fact I think this is the strongest proof of the rule since that Kygo/Zoe Wees song. It's just so... average?
09) LeeHi - Hmmmm... not many thoughts about this one. The synths weren't as stinky as I was expecting and I quite liked the more relaxed chilled laid back kinda sound of it, but I feel like that was all I actively LIKED about it. The song just wasn't really doing anything, I didn't like the chorus and it was just pretty generic as a whole. Meh.
10) La Goony Chonga - I mean mom. I know nothing about her but I'm sure she has better than this I can FEEL it. This is fine and it's a sound that I usually do enjoy, it's just been done a lot better before, it felt very slow for what it was offering (not a lot).
11) Erika de Casier - I'm like not as enthusiastically on the Erika de Casier train as some of my good friends but I did quite like her last entry so was optimistic about this. I really do want to like her music MORE than I already do but idk I'm not feeling whatever other people are feeling I'm just hearing a very pleasant piece of background music. Super pleasant but I'm not gagging. :(
12) Laura Mvula - She's definitely making more authentic retro throwback music than MOST stinky synthy retro throwback girlies I will give her that. I liked Church Girl more than this though, I can recognise that this is good but it's just another song I'm not massively feeling, Church Girl just felt more dynamic and more YASS to me whereas this is just a yas. It's like a cool 7.5/10 album track.
13) Latto - This was quite fun! She's going for the Doja Cat kinda vibe and she... mostly gets there in the balance of fun and also bopping. My biggest issue is the sung parts, I do think it needed them there to break up the rest of the song I just didn't rly like how they were done. But overall a fun bop!
14) Amaarae - I was really into this at the start but it really did drag. :( I love the fusion of sounds and it's a bit of a bop still but it just went on for way too long without any kinda lift. Even though it was only 3 minutes it FELT longer than that which isn't good. :/
15) Amber Mark - This is really cool and smooth and good but like duh my mom never misses. I just loove her voice and everything about this is really solid and strong. Kiiiinda more instant than Mixer for me? But obviously will do worse because duh. This is great. <3
16) Allison Ponthier - I did listen to Cowboy on loop for a bit this morning... incredible anthem and hymn ganghandled by the TSC masses. I did hear this once and wasn't that keen but listening again idk why I wasn't that keen this is gorgeous like hello look at the material??? The Phoebe Bridgers girlies are getting FED with this one and I am savouring every bite. It's not Cowboy but it's DELICIOUS I could see myself ascending to this absolutely. So gorgeous. <33333333333
17) Zoe Wees - I have to talk abt this demon WAY too much in this contest. This was the best/least horrible song I've heard from her actually I will give it that much, it's got a itsy bitsy teeny weeny bit of the 6/8 timing gorgeous soul ballad that usually does it for me. I still don't like her voice and the actual song on top of the production does next to nothing for me... but she's on the up I will give her that.
18) N-Dubz - On 12 January 2010, Contostavlos appeared on The Chris Moyles Show on BBC Radio 1 with Fazer and Tulisa. The show received a text message from a woman in Boston, Lincolnshire, complaining that Dappy was "vile" and "a little boy with a silly hat" and that N-Dubz were "losers". Dappy secretly copied her phone number from the studio console and, the following day, tried calling her and sent threatening messages including: "Your [sic] gonna die. U sent a very bad msg towards Ndubz on The Chris Moyels [sic] show yesterday Morning and for that reason u will never be left alone!!! u say sorry I will leave u alone u ****." The woman claimed that she continued to receive messages after declining to apologise, one of which said: "u dum f*********head u can call me names over the radio but when I call u direct u chicken out u punk!nana f******niii, Dappy".[15][nb 1] Dappy's management later apologised on his behalf and offered free tickets to one of his concerts, but he has not apologised to the woman personally.[16] N-Dubz were subsequently dropped from the Government's anti-bullying "R U Cyber Safe?" campaign.[17]
I LOVE the next Cypriot ESCT entry! Incredible bop I love Tulisa mommy.
19) Luke Hemmings - Aur naurrrr this is good. The little angelic synthy touches at the start with the vocal I kinda got chills get me outta here. Yeah this is very good I wish I could hate it but it's good let's face it... really effective build, vocally very good, strong chorus... you win this round gay you are as yass as you think you are.
20) Z Berg - NO I HEAR THE MACARENA STOP IT LMAOOOOO. This is very... Marks & Spencer advert where they chop up the fruit and veg on the beat and suddenly a gross looking pasta appears on the screen that's the kinda vibe I'm getting. Very dated but it's camp I kinda lived. The MV was very trans Asian woman Scarlett Johansson.
21) binki - Oh! This was not what I was expecting from the name at all but in a good way... I was expecting evil white woman. This is really cool and the chorus is REALLY good. A similar kinda vibe to Husbands but executed in a much more interesting, refreshing and memorable way. What can I say the men are kinda slaying this week (even Zoe Wees wasn't bad!!!)!!! Winner vibes.
22) Jharna Bhagwani - Obsessed w the Among Us sample... she's so 2000 and late with this August 2021 release. These Melanie Martinez attempts never really do it for me unless they're Bella Poarch but this one did actually grow on me as it went on! I liked the post chorus a lot and it kinda built interesting momentum from there. Not a fan of the chorus but as a whole it was a pretty pleasant surprise.
23) PIERI - BOPPPPPP. This is what we wanted La Goony Chonga to give and exactly what I mean when I say this sound naturally DOES it for me. The instrumentation on this slaps so much. The chorus is kinda lacking but the rest of it slaps enough that I don't _really_ mind? Great closer.
943 days 2 hours ago
Limegrass
01) Lim Kim - This was way too bitty. Also having watched Squid Game this week I was expecting them to both die at the end. Also didn't appreciate the fake running.
02) Madison Beer - 10/10 for the song title..... not sure about the actual song though. The chrous was good bit the verses just plodded along.
03) Frances Lion - They're trying too hard to get on Radio 1 and be noticed by Annie Mac.
04) Hanne Mjøen - It's very scandi, but in a good way. I appreciated the exhibition lyric video vibes.
05) waa wei - No thank you. This was too 2009 Veronica vibes if they sung boring songs
06) Husbands - I didn't realise voices were singing until the 3 minute mark. So sue me. Not my cup of tea. At least pronounce your words.
07) Grace Davies - This built really well throughout. The first minute was a bit meh but the last chorus really got it going
08) Robin Schulz - There was something missing from this. Not sure what...... Some oomph maybe?
09) LeeHi - This always used to be the 'Tolis' entry of the week, a song like this. I like it-ish.
10) La Goony Chonga - No thank you, I don't want to subscribe to your onlyfans and but I do want to see your pussy... I MEAN THE CAT.
11) Erika de Casier - It's very electro this week isn't it? Too loud for Lana Del Rey and too quiet for Olivia Rodrigo. No mans land is never good.
12) Laura Mvula - A darling of TSC does it again. Not her best work, but this will surely still rack in the points.
13) Latto - No thank you - although I appreciated the production values.
14) Amaarae - Will this contest ever make it easy for me to vote? I didn;t really like the generic beat to be honest, the styled rapping was just about passable.
15) Amber Mark - Ummmm..... I was the chorus ramped up a gear or two It was too similar. Also the song stopping with 1:32 to go really confused me.
16) Allison Ponthier - Bibbles: 'Twee'..... and I mean this in the best way. Country is the way to my heart. This will do well standing out in a week with similar songs.
17) Zoe Wees - Too slow, too dozy.
18) N-Dubz  HOW is this eligible?!?!?!?!? Absolutely love it, and not just for nostalgia reasons. Tulisa deserves a crown in her own right
19) Luke Hemmings - Good stuff! Really enjoyed the oomph he put into it. Lovely.
20) Z Berg - The beat was nice..... really nice......
21) binki - ........ I actually enjoyed the Blink 182 tribute band.
22) Jharna Bhagwani - Trying too hard to be a creepy clown and not enough making a decent song.
23) PIERI - I enjoyed the beat, and the strange accent she put on? I think?.......
942 days 19 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Lim Kim “FALLING” – I can see what this is going for but it doesn’t really mesh well together
2.        Madison Beer “BOYSHIT” – lol this song. Well it is a catchy little bop!
3.        Frances Lion “Home” – Really dig the sound to this, I really enjoyed it!
4.        Hanne Mjøen “Too Tired (Don't Feel A Thing)” – Her voice is really annoying!
5.        waa wei “In An Uncertain World” – Pleasant. It was quite relaxing. Built up nicely towards the end
6.        Husbands “Must Be A Cop” – It was fine
7.        Grace Davies “Used to You” – Her voice sounds like someone doing a bad Ellie Goulding impression
8.        Robin Schulz “All We Got (feat. KIDDO)” – Well… that was awful! My poor ears!
9.        LeeHi “Red Lipstick” – It was fine. Kind of generic but nothing horrible
10.        La Goony Chonga “Que Te Gusta” – Oh deary me! This was really bad!
11.        Erika de Casier “Someone to Chill With” – I’m so confused!
12.        Laura Mvula “Got Me” – I was vibing along to this, good song
13.        Latto “Big Energy” – Quite liked this. Mainly for the sample tbh
14.        Amaarae “SAD GIRLZ LUV MONEY (feat. Moliy)” – A lot of songs this week that are absolutely awful!!!
15.        Amber Mark “Foreign Things” – It was fine but after it was finished I couldn’t remember at all how it went!
16.        Allison Ponthier “Harshest Critic” – Gives Gabrielle Aplin vibes.
17.        Zoe Wees “That's How It Goes (feat. 6LACK)” – This was surprisingly good! 6LACK’s bit wasn’t great but overall I enjoyed this!
18.        N-Dubz “Cold Shoulder” – In this song contest we stan Tulisa!!!
19.        Luke Hemmings “Starting Line” – I love this! This is great!
20.        Z Berg “All Out of Tears” – I also really loved this one. Was vibing along to this!
21.        binki “Invisible Force” – Don’t think I’d ever go out of my way to hear this again but it was a decent listen
22.        Jharna Bhagwani “Tell Me” – I love how creepy this sounds
23.        PIERI “Kitican” – Well that was an experience!!
942 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) Lim Kim - You have no idea how disappointed I was to find out this wasn't a Lil Kim typo. Verses and overall vibe lead me to believe this had more potential than it actually did. It's FINE and relaxing, but missing something.
02) Madison Beer - This is so incredibly basic, but something about it is doing *it* for me right now. Catchy.
03) Frances Lion - Her tone really fits the dark sound here. Verses are quite boring, but I do like the chorus a lil bit.
04) Hanne Mjøen - Wanted to like it, but found it pretty whelming as a whole. Wasn't really anything for me to grab onto that was like... above average in any area.
05) waa wei - Girl I was already tired, why'd you have to do that to me? Audio melatonin.
06) Husbands - Toe-tappy, but not at all in my taste range. Also felt much longer than 3:50.
07) Grace Davies - I was going to say that this wasn't really building for me, but it did eventually get there. It's pretty, but I'd say I respect it more than I actively *like* it.
08) Robin Schulz - The first 10 or so seconds was so incredibly TONES AND I that it hurt. I'm glad it didn't stay in that direction, though I'm not sure the direction it went in was any better. Bland, IMO.
09) LeeHi - This is super cute. I didn't like the rap the first time around, but I embraced the house party-ness of it the second time around. Overall, me like. 
10) La Goony Chonga - She's so 305 it -hurts-. Has better, but still got me slowly moving these hips.
11) Erika de Casier - Gorgeous, classy, relaxing. She will never reach the likes of "Polite" again but this is great too.
12) Laura Mvula - Oh someone is here to snatch the win. A throwback in the best way possible. Talent shines through. Love.
13) Latto - It was so nice of someone to send this specifically for me, and more importantly, Latto to make this song specifically for MY enjoyment. Great use of an amazing sample.
14) Amaarae - I was torn on this because of the vocal effect over this production, but I couldn't deny the beat and eventually felt positively about how the vocal fit it. Twas interesting, vibey, and enjoyable.
15) Amber Mark - Jesus, this part of the contest has been relentless with the hits. Liked it on first listen, but it's grown on me massively since it came out.
16) Allison Ponthier - I rarely like singer songwritery stuff such as this. This wasn't the rare event that I liked it, but I wanted to point that out to soften the blow that I didn't enjoy this.
17) Zoe Wees - I didn't know she could repair her image with me so shortly after disasterpiece with Kygo, but I enjoyed this. Feels soundtrack-ish to me.
18) N-Dubz - Childhood friends Julianne Potter (Julia Roberts) and Michael O'Neal (Dermot Mulroney) had a deal to marry each other if they were still single by age 28. At the beginning, Alison was a quiet member of the Goliath tribe, but grew as the game progressed, managing to stay under the radar and develop bonds with both Davids and Goliaths. Now, four days before her 28th birthday, O'Neil announces that he's marrying a gorgeous 20-year-old named Kimberly (Cameron Diaz). Gugu Mbatha-Raw as Hannah Shoenfeld,[6] The Morning Show's head talent booker also stars.Fearing her injury could seriously affect her mixed-martial arts career, she quit the game. Suddenly realizing that she's actually in love with him, Julianne vows to stop the wedding at all costs. Black Eyed Peas are retroactively SHAKING. This was ass, but I did move mine a bit.
19) Luke Hemmings - Going from N-Dubz to this was j a r r i n g. I 100% expected to dislike this based on thumbnail, but I -guess- I can be wrong at times. Despite it not really being in my typical taste range, I dig this a lot. Nice voice, progressed well, good chorus. I fear that I'll hate it on relisten when I likely contribute to its win, but oh well.
20) Z Berg - Snappy clappy and qUiRky, but did not really hit the spot for me right now. Perhaps a few years ago.
21) binki - HE REALLY REMINDS ME OF SOMEONE BUT I CAN'T PLACE IT. Another one that really isn't my typical gig, but I dug it. Coo.
22) Jharna Bhagwani - There was a time where I'd be into this based on darkness alone, but this proved to me I'm not that easily tricked anymore! So unmoved.
23) PIERI - This is absolutely my shit. EVERYTHING about this hit sooooooooooooo hard.
941 days 12 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Lim Kim – The music is very hypnotic but the singer just fails to put me in that state with her vocals sounding too suave for my liking
02) Madison Beer – This really upped the energy used which is smitandi to say the least but sadly the artist doesn’t give anything towards the song
03) Frances Lion – Is she really in this mood all the time as I am already bored by her and it is so мягкий that I can’t take it
04) Hanne Mjøen – Oh she has got lovely vocals that are Káprázatos and this song is very enchanting and I pretty much loved it
05) waa wei – Dear god we are back with the lullabies and this is frankly so 乏味的 that it makes me want to go into a deep slumber
06) Husbands – Yeah this is a ťahať which isn’t saying much with how the singer doesn’t try and it is all sounding samey making me bored
07) Grace Davies – Eh I’m not impressed by this effort which doesn’t bring out the best in the koretake music that screams nothing exciting
08) Robin Schulz – Yes, we have got a banger and I am living for this track which has a хворий beat and great vocals put together
09) LeeHi – I’m feeling the poppy energy as this is a lot of fun and hey it feels like a vakarėlis here with the rapper adding the extra punch
10) La Goony Chonga – When she started singing, I knew this song was dead as it is just so น่ากลัว that it makes me dumber the more I listen to it
11) Erika de Casier – Now this is a dated mess that has an obnoxious beat that is too damn repetitive and I can’t take her bobo vocals
12) Laura Mvula – Well the beats are taken straight from the 80’s but the verses are a let-down big time sudrab boorish till we get to the chorus which gets old fast
13) Latto – I admire her attitude which helps to make this stand out big time and yeah it is lancer good that gets me grooving
14) Amaarae – Um am I witnessing a music video because this is going to be an incidente d'auto no pun intended with that out of tune singing and repetitive music
15) Amber Mark – Oh the fire is lit from the straight go and man I am боппинг from the beat down to her vocals as this gets stuck in my head
16) Allison Ponthier – Aww this is sweet with her good feelings coming through from the i shtyrë music but I do wish the tempo changes near the end with how it started to lose its charm
17) Zoe Wees – She is a fantastic singer that grabs the power and doesn’t like go with burning passion and she kills it but the rapper is leai se aoga
18) N-Dubz – Oh yeah, I remember them with their X Factor Judge but sadly this belongs in a whole different time with it’s lipīgs music and who thought to send this in 2021
19) Luke Hemmings – Yes good this actually builds up to something with his vocals going strength from strength with my heart rusar from this beat
20) Z Berg – This is really ajabu like they were putting any music style here hoping that it works but it comes of as a huge disaster that sounds too creepy even for me
21) binki – The music is there to give it that kick but the vocalist is just not into it with his жұмсақ voice that isn’t trying one bit
22) Jharna Bhagwani – This is how you combine creepiness into a banger with the music having that ansteckend sound keeping me invested more and more as I continue to love it
23) PIERI – Well it is literally punching you in the face the song with the music but honestly it is very xerab with the singer being super annoying
941 days 2 hours ago
ganghandedcat
01 : Lim Kim - Falling : Hmm.. I've known this girl for a long while, and I've continuously followed her releases. They always felt that they're songs I should like.. but don't THAT much? Her vocal is layered so gorgeously in this with that instrumental, she's going for that reverbed KR&B track which I fuck with. All in all.. this is rather solid and hard to fault. This video is pretty stun too. Main critique is this feeling a bit longer than it needed to be and falling a bit flat? There's that quiet guitar towards the end which could make it a hit, but then it's this harp which comes in which, I love but, in this case I wish it stuck to one.

02 : Madison Beer - Boyshit : Alright, so. I tried sending this back in February, and at the time I was so INTO this. I listened to this around a month ago in a glimpse over on my list, after I found out through anonymous sources that she was eligible. Therefore, I came to the conclusion that this AGED... The verses didn't aged but it's that chorus.. ugh. It was still a hit but no longer that HIT. Unlike some here I do enjoy this audiovisual experience, and it's much better than most of Madison's songs... The end on this is still nice for me.

03 : Frances Lion - Home : Her voice from the get go has a really deep and interpersonal quality.. it's as if she sees into me and my soul? I was really excited. The first chorus did bore more but I held out for a serve. As it continued, I found that not to happen, I was devastated. Like this bitch just going to serve a twirl in front of cows?? I wanted MORE! Frances as an artist has potential though! I wish that when her voice went up in the last chorus, the instrumental went UP with her, that would have made this great.

04 : Hanne Mjøen - Too Tired (Don't Feel a Thing) : This woman has been showing up in quite a few places recently, and all of those places are NEGATIVE. End of story, that's all there is. My first time listening to this song was in this contest, but I didn't have high expectations. I went in with an open mind however, which was promptly shut down when that first chorus just blemished into a whole bunch of utter tripe. Pain inducing. Her voice reminds me of someone... The orchestra in the last chorus does little to save this.

05 : waa wei - 在不確定的世界裡 : MOM! She's finally back after her previous audiovisual experience hit me like a reversing dumpster truck. I paid close attention and I could see her innovative idea of a "lyric" (if they're lyrics) in the centreframe of the video. Truly an innovator. This is sending me to sleep but in the nicest of ways, I feel as if I can just close my eyes and relax my soul. It's random but there's this Wikipedia extension called Hatnote which shows the edits on Wikipedia pages on many of Wikipedia's most popular language versions. The music that plays there to signify when an edit is made (which is every millisecond) reminds me of this. I just feel at ease... And then she starts to GO OFF around 2:42 in and I'm like... I'm crying... ilovetosing you know how to touch me every week and this week you did it again! I was about to type that you've had better, but this really got me in! I don't know how this can be topped I truly don't... I wish it lasted a LITTLE longer but beggars can't be choosers.

06 : Husbands - Must Be a Cop : Where are the visuals?? No but I had no idea what to expect. An anti-1312 anthem or an intellectual piece critiquing the systemic abuses police forces commit in each nation. I get the vibe with this and I understand why this was sent. Like I don't hate this in the slightest, even if I thought I would? But it's just aight. This goes on my list of songs I imagine on some random Netflix series. That edgy instrumental which comes in does pique my interest. I think this can grow on me after the week, but not in a 'I'm stealing this for a YouTube contest' kind of way, just a... I'd listen once?

07 : Grace Davies - used to you : Our second dud this week. This girl really fell off, not that she was ever much to begin with. The prechorus... hmm I was interested but I KNEW not to expect anything because this is what always happens with these white women. I didn't even get a orchestral ending like I did with Hanne... The potential was here but she ate it up on that tube station. Perhaps she was going from Canterbury to London but the train went in the wrong direction? Actually wait the end of this is kinda good... CAN SHE KEEP THAT ENERGY FOR HER NEXT RELEASE PLEASE!! Don't expect points from me.

08 : Robin Schulz ft. KIDDO - All We Got : ??? I hate you. "Swedish songwriter KIDDO penned tunes for the likes of Dagny, Alan Walker, and Icona Pop before making her solo debut" This is when you know you've fucked up. I just can't bear this. I zoned out of the song within a minute and just watched the gymnastics because I enjoy watching it. Honestly if you mute the song and just watch them do gymnastics this gets much better.

09 : LeeHi ft. 윤미래 - Red Lipstick : Oh? Oh. Hm? From the first thirty seconds I knew this song would be something which I couldn't make my mind up fully on. It doesn't feel like an Ariana song but I don't know who to compare this to? This is good! I like it. But there's not a lot keeping me in until this rapper comes in on that beat like yas.. The rapper I liked much more than LeeHi herself. All in all this is a good one but I did still want something more. Can see it winning?

10 : La Goony Chonga - Que Te Gusta : stopppp... from the BEGINNING I feel so conflicted like with the last song because I'm moving a bit but I feel that she has better?? I really don't know what to write here.. This can end up anywhere in my ranking and I wouldn't be surprised.. I wish she did SOMETHING more though. I wanted the full femcee to come out. Not the ENDING sldkmflk queen

11 : Erika de Casier - Someone to Chill With : I just felt that this was gonna show up in the week. I know this full well, it's in one of my chill playlist vibes and I'm happy to see this here. In a sense I would get annoyed here that it was almost too childish? Not that the song is but just her voice here? And then I know how idiotic I'm being and I'm moving to this gorgeous song. I wish more people got this... nyas

12 : Laura Mvula - Got Me : Oh for god's sake. I know that I hated Church Girl but I didn't remember this? Anyway I listened and I was like this is ok for the first second and then that chorus comes in and makes me want to exit immediately. It's like a slightly better version of Grease 2 meets Kill The Lights. Not in sonic quality but actually in the whole audiovisual combination. Anyway I don't like this. I just don't fuck with this style of music. Hot guy though.

13 : Latto - Big Energy : Apparently this is big on TikTok or something but I don't remember it? And... conclusion is I'm liking it. Not enough to add it to a playlist but I'm enjoying her verses and as Alex said this is quite fun! That big big energy.

14 : Amaarae ft. Moliy - SAD GIRLZ LUV MONEY : I have been spellbound and amazed here... Subjectively there's not a LOT going on, but this sort of chill vibe is getting to me today? Maybe it's because I don't think we really have any chaotic pieces?? I wish there was MORE here but I'm just sold.

15 : Amber Mark - Foreign Things : I think I heard this when this came out? Like the same day. And I thought it was good like yeah it was good. I really like all the stuff she releases, and I'm not into this AS much but I still like it? I think it's the way she introduces the chorus? It feels a bit disjointed. I still like it but I would have preferred to see other songs of her. Still good!! NOT THE NITROGEN IN OUR DNA AND THE CALCIUM IN OUR DNA!!! HER LISA.B MOMENT?? HELLOO????? STAR STUFF!!! STOP.... LADIES THIS IS AN EMERGENCY AMBER MARK AND LISA B ARE INTERCONNECTED....

16 : Allison Ponthier - Harshest Critic : Now... I am a big COWBOY!! It's true. I am. I hadn't heard this or her other releases? I can hear that this is quite pretty but it also feels more amateur to me, just with visuals this time? It sounds like something some girls in my town would sing and upload it to YouTube with their guitar.. and that's the type of sound I usually just don't like too much. It's still qwhite kyut. I do get the message behind this song though.

17 : Zoe Wees ft. 6LACK - That's How It Goes : This good TSC week experience has just ended. I won't be so mean but seeing Zoe Wees.. my heart SANK! Then I listened and I don't hate this AS much but I still HATE this it's ugh.... I think Zoe could be an artist I could rly get into if she just made good music and not this random 2015 piece which would fit on Riverdale Season 1. 6LACK did make this song more interesting though like I'll probably check out more of his things. This kinda just flew me by.

18 : N-Dubz - Cold Shoulder : Hello? lkdfmlsk I'm so confused. I was listening to Tulisa earlier this week and her hit single Daddy and now this shows up in TSC?? Is it fate?! This man ruins this but at the same time this is like... rly camp in an ironic way. I can't get behind this but I respect this send. This is no whatever that Spanish MAN last week was, user whose name I can't remember who always sends these things. Boy I'm tired.

19 : Luke Hemmings - Starting Line : When this wins I'm going to be so BORED! Jk but no I did have this on my LIST and TRIED to send this but someone got it before me like I'm so mad... It's not a song which you think could appeal to me? A 5SOS singer? But the hair on the chest from the beginning with this intriguing vocal got me INTO it! It's the type of music I think Zoe Wees should start making honestly. Zoe, take notes from Luke here. The first chorus only gives you a taste of what's to come. Thank god that wasn't all! Can imagine this on the timelapses...

20 : Z Berg - All Out Of Tears : huh??? I'm so confused. This really took me on a COMEDOWN. For some reason like with the Chonga girl I feel she has a good song somewhere. This feels like a Kimbra 90's music sort of song without all the good parts?? But I can totally see an Australian artist releasing something like this..

21 : binki - Invisible Fence : Hello?? I am giggling to this one a little bit! I'm moving and swaying, I'm enjoying this vocal here like it's really good and this chorus executes the type of pop rock that clicks perfectly with me. This is just rly good all around, yeah yeah yeah!

22 : Jharna Bhagwani - Tell Me : Oh I was so hyped for this but that chorus lost me! I get the pre-Halloween vibes this is going for, but you ain't no sacred Riana sis. Her voice is good though, hopefully she can ditch this boring TikTok sound and give us good music!

23 : PIERI - Kitican : No but stop this is what the Chonga should have done! I know Alvaro would be getting his life here... This girl has a VOICE and whew does she use it in the best rap. This is exactly the type of music I enjoy and it just goes off. The way she combines it all together too like... I'm convinced. This feels very for the girls. Great closer to a good week!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!