This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 457 Final

Topic » TSC 457 Final

933 days 17 hours ago
ianfitz0012
15) Amber Mark - 'Foreign Things'
933 days 17 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
14. amaarae - like lim kim, definetly heard of the name but haven't really checked out any of her material but this is kinda bopping actually. grimes doing afrobeats is a very high art concept and i think i love the execution i fear. it is kind of one note, i wish there was a switch up or something but it was very much so a mood. an atmosphere was created. i like this!
933 days 16 hours ago
ianfitz0012
16) Allison Ponthier - 'Harshest Critic'
933 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
15. amber mark - a brave soul. truly a very brave soul. i mean this is the best song she's released since 'mixer' but this would always get clickrace envy and i mean she's getting 4th place so bless her heart. still love her though, and this is great! very laidback and the funk elements gave this a very timeless nostalgic vibe. lurveeeeeeeeeeeee.
933 days 16 hours ago
ianfitz0012
17) Zoe Wees - 'That's How It Goes (feat. 6LACK)'
933 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
16. allison ponthier - missimogen cover ur ears rn babe, ALLISON PONTHIER DEMONNNN GO BACK TO HELL YOU WILL NEVER BE FAMOUS YOU FUCKIN HEATHEN. as the harshest critic in the room i have something to say.... this is cute. some would go as far as to say PRETTY even though there will never be anything pretty about her. a moment for the mitski girls and i mean it's very pr*tty. i liked the guitars. i liked the scenery. i liked her window curtains. hate her tho
933 days 16 hours ago
ianfitz0012
18) N-Dubz - 'Cold Shoulder'
933 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
17. zoe wees - LMFAOOOOOOOOO NOT THIS COLLABORATION???? 6lack girl... baby is this who we are? that thumbnail is really terrifying. this is probably the mumbling demonic heathen's best effort to date, like this is decent i fear? i mean 6LACK is actually elevating this LMAO his verse was good i wish the song was more of him and by more i mean EXCLUSIVELY him. i'm glad she's in her camp era but i'm still not a weenator. go piss girl
933 days 16 hours ago
ianfitz0012
19) Luke Hemmings - 'Starting Line'
933 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
18. n-dubz - Childhood friends Julianne Potter (Julia Roberts) and Michael O'Neal (Dermot Mulroney) had a deal to marry each other if they were still single by age 28. At the beginning, Alison was a quiet member of the Goliath tribe, but grew as the game progressed, managing to stay under the radar and develop bonds with both Davids and Goliaths. Now, four days before her 28th birthday, O'Neil announces that he's marrying a gorgeous 20-year-old named Kimberly (Cameron Diaz). Gugu Mbatha-Raw as Hannah Shoenfeld,[6] The Morning Show's head talent booker also stars.Fearing her injury could seriously affect her mixed-martial arts career, she quit the game.Suddenly realizing that she's actually in love with him, Julianne vows to stop the wedding at all costs.
933 days 16 hours ago
ianfitz0012
20) Z Berg - 'All Out of Tears'
933 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
19. luke hemmings - I hate the word homophobia. Because why would I be scared of a fa-[GUNSHOT]. there is a deep sadness inside of the sender i fear. this is so terrifying actually i jumped on multiple occasions. objectively this is actually good and i'm bald, but also very disappointed TSC will be awarding a white gay man the win this year. is this who we are??? this progressed quite nicely and is a good song YOU WON. i'm ill. slay actually. maybe i am a hemmingnator. scary.
933 days 16 hours ago
ianfitz0012
21) binki - 'Invisible Force'
933 days 16 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
20. z berg - this feels very 2014. in fact this is giving me jailhouse rock. if this had a heavier bass it would be trailer music for like a melissa mccarthy movie (derogatory). not bad i guess? just a lidl dated and not my thi- LMAO not the fake abrupt ending i jumped. this is kind of intellectual. i live for them i don't know. it's giving me the macarena
933 days 16 hours ago
ianfitz0012
22) Jharna Bhagwani - 'Tell Me'

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!