This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Alexeh's TSC High Lights 2020

Topic » Alexeh's TSC High Lights 2020

1232 days 11 hours ago
Alexeh23
60th place: Jack Garratt - Better
Sent by: Eoin (3rd entry on the list)
6th place in TSC 398

TSC is so weird sometimes, this really should've been one of the male winners because this is just such a well-rounded, solid serve. So many different parts of this are so notably excellent and yet it doesn't feel clunky or disjointed, just a really good song. It hit hard the first time I listened to it and it still hits hard now even if it's not something I necessarily have on repeat or whatever.
1232 days 11 hours ago
Alexeh23
59th place: KSHMR & KAAZE - Devil Inside Me
Sent by: QueenM1chelle (3rd entry on the list)
1st place in TSC 393

This winning was so random yet SO good, I had a complicated history with this particular song before it was even in TSC and I was so gagged to even see it here in the first place, let alone it actually winning? But when it's right it's right, this is a fantastic example of an EDM sound that is very easy to come across as tired especially in 2020. Honestly it's one of the best winners of the year, its melodic lines are far from inept.
1232 days 11 hours ago
Alexeh23
58th place: Baby Queen - Internet Religion
Sent by: TheGoodMan (1st entry on the list)
DNQ in TSC 398

This was ROBBED and the horrible thing is, at the time it wasn't even a surprise. Like I think this would've been a safe qualifier in the second half of 2020 but as always Saint Jana of the Broken Pancreas was ahead of her time. This is such a ME song like I was always gonna love this and yeah that's all I really have to say about it.
1232 days 11 hours ago
Alexeh23
57th place: Zella Day - My Game
Sent by: MISSimogen (5th entry on the list)
13th place in TSC 398

Another appearance for TSC 398 and I'm pretty sure I said in my comment for this song that it would probably grow on me, and here we are. That's even further demonstrated by the fact that this was originally in the 90s, then bumped up to the 80s, then the 70s, and then to here. It's SO GOOD and I'm not sure why I ever thought otherwise. A retro sound executed in such a fresh way and it's just so gorgeous to listen to. Incredible.
1232 days 7 hours ago
MISSimogen
this list just feels *SO*.. right
1228 days 1 hour ago
Alexeh23
happy christmas eve to everyone for whom it is christmas eve!!! if it's not christmas eve for you then happy 24th december!!!
1228 days 1 hour ago
Alexeh23
in the spirit of giving i shall GIVE some more updates on my end of year list... i spoil tsc i really do
1228 days 1 hour ago
Alexeh23
56th place: NOTD, Astrid S - I Don't Know Why
Sent by: TheGoodMan (2nd entry on the list)
2nd place in TSC 395

The superior NOTD song from 2020 duh. This is just SO cute it should've won that week but I just can't recall what won instead. ???? No clue
1228 days 1 hour ago
Alexeh23
55th place: Kiara Nelson - Adore You
Sent by: PennyTrationStan (5th entry on the list)
19th place in TSC 385

We're entering an elite section of my list which is obviously over half of it. This was SO robbed like I just can't grasp how it only came 19th when it's such a bop. I've had it on my playlist basically all year since it was sent but I've never been like OBSESSED with it, it's just a really solid pop song.
1228 days 1 hour ago
Alexeh23
54th place: Samantha Harvey - Get to Know You
Sent by: PennyTrationStan (6th entry on the list)
5th place in TSC 381

Am I still upset that Penny took this song from me in the first week of 2020? Not really because I came 4th that week and then stole Penny's song + won the following week. But anyways Penny was obviously serving long before we awarded him with his deserved 650 wins (I didn't forget Coco Jones yup) this is like peak white woman pop which isn't enough to get it any higher than 54th but <3 love. I WANNA GET TO GET TO GET TO GET TO KNOW YOU LIKE THAT.
1228 days 1 hour ago
Alexeh23
53rd place: COY - Promises
Sent by: DanielKennedy111 (1st entry on the list)
6th place in TSC 381

I actually think this song may have invented being a grower? I didn't care for it at all in its original contest but it's gone on to be one of my most played songs of the year. Naturally that's only enough to get it to 53rd because, like with Kiara, I've never been completely obsessed with it and other songs just served a bit more and aged a bit better, but yeah a really great song. Screams winner.
1228 days 1 hour ago
Alexeh23
52nd place: Kelsy Karter - Devil on My Shoulder
Sent by: Fritzyyyyy (1st entry on the list)
4th place in TSC 393

I don't think this song ever recovered from being loosely associated with the horrific playlist-gate that tainted half of the TSC year. It's great, I LOVED it when it was first released, but hasn't aged all that well. Or so I thought, until I ranked it at like 80 and then listened to it and bumped it up to 52, oop. Should've won I suppose.
1228 days 1 hour ago
Alexeh23
51st place: JONES - Camera Flash
Sent by: Fritzyyyyy (2nd entry on the list)
6th place in TSC 409

The arc this song went on. <3 From being clickraced for in 408 to then being ruled ineligible then being clickraced again only for no one to care and for it to only come 6th. <3 My queen JONES deserved better. She was one of my most played artists of the year and this song definitely contributed to that though it's not my personal fave. Still great!
1228 days 1 hour ago
Alexeh23
**********TOP 50**********
1228 days 1 hour ago
Alexeh23
Here's a quick rundown of how many entries everyone has had so far...

6 - PennyTrationStan
5 - MISSimogen
4 - Darbe
3 - Eoin, Patrick319, QueenM1chelle
2 - ganghandedcat, Insanity, Lachie227, TheGoodMan, varlto
1 - Catch_a_falling_star, DanielKennedy111, Dusty12910, hellocat, ianfitz0012, jojo7784, LornaHollas, NicoleF, PoohSnap, PrincessTeePee, ricktworick1, rodrigueseve, ryan5676, Talian

And this is how many everyone has left!

7 - MISSimogen
4 - Lachie227, PennyTrationStan
3 - Darbe, dragotistic, Patrick319, QueenM1chelle, ricktworick1, Slice, Talian
2 - Eoin, Fritzyyyyy, ganghandedcat, hellomynameis347
1 - hellocat, ianfitz0012, NicoleF, PrincessTeePee, rodrigueseve, ryan5676

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!