This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Alexeh's TSC High Lights 2020

Topic » Alexeh's TSC High Lights 2020

1253 days 22 hours ago
Alexeh23
90th place: La Lana - So Messed Up
Sent by: Catch_a_falling_star (1st entry on the list)
20th place in TSC 381

And the streak continues. We also lose a legend here as this is the only Pete song to feature on this list, with many others getting close to the mark. This suffered from bad timing literally everywhere it's been entered on Tengaged - in the super competitive first week the first time, sent too late to ESCT, and then probably sent a month or so too late to second chances. In its prime though this is a great bop with a really fun chorus, worthy of a place in my top 100.
1253 days 22 hours ago
Alexeh23
89th place: RAYE - Natalie Don't
Sent by: Darbe (3rd entry on the list)

Feel like shit just want indie Darbe back. Like La Lana this is a super solid pop song that hasn't necessarily aged the best, the chorus does feel kinda flat but I enjoy listening to the song as a whole still. Fun pop song, the sequel to Jolene which would be like top 10 on this list if I were including theme weeks, fun fact!
1253 days ago
Alexeh23
88th place: Lucía Fernanda - La Manta
Sent by: varlto (1st entry on the list)
18th place in TSC 405

(Also got a result in TSC 416 but I'm not bothered to check.) I love the increase in Spanish talent that TSC has seen this year, and this is one of the best we've seen (though not THE best as you will see later on). This doesn't have much replay value to it, which is why it's here, but it's such a cool, unique song with a catchy chorus, we love to see. Hopefully Alvaro isn't too upset to see it so soon!! (On the other hand, I hope he is I h8 u)
1253 days ago
Alexeh23
87th place: Same Difference ft. Alcazar - Karma Karma
Sent by: ryan5676 (1st entry on the list)
10th place in TSC 387

This getting top 10 was SO POWERFUL. Also I don't think this MV was sent to the contest but it's SENDING me LMAOOO this song is so funny to me but still such a massive bop. I loved it before TSC and was stunned to see it appear in TSC in 2020! But here we are, Ryan came to serve and reaped the rewards with a much deserved top 10. Excellence I think.
1253 days ago
Alexeh23
86th place: Hanna Ferm - Sweet Temptation
Sent by: Patrick319 (1st entry on the list)
4th place in TSC 403

Hanna Ferm coming out with an actual solid bop after whatever Brave was is an underrated moment of the year. Also Hanna pls pick me to win The Ferm Project thanks. This doesn't really do anything new or THAT exciting, but it's such a solid, well rounded bop that I enjoy a lot. Fun!
1253 days ago
Alexeh23
85th place: Izzy Bizu - Faded
Sent by: ianfitz0012 (1st entry on the list)
1st place in TSC 401

Shock boot?? I was completely in love with this song at the time but it has kinda aged poorly since then. Still I'm really glad this song won because it kinda opened the door for similar songs in the future and in a way Izzy really paved the way and she's still a gorg artist and DESERVES to be in the hall of fame. It's in my top 100 because when I loved this song I LOVED it.
1252 days 20 hours ago
varlto
i didnt expect to see lucia in ur ranking! iconic.
1252 days 20 hours ago
varlto
but yes im VERY upset she deserved like top 10 AT LEAST!
1251 days 17 hours ago
Alexeh23
i thrive on varlto tears
1251 days 17 hours ago
Alexeh23
84th place: Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure?
Sent by: Darbe (4th entry on the list)
5th place in TSC 402

Jessie Ware is my mom. I've always loved her but her album this year was just excellence after excellence, and the only reason this particular song isn't higher is because there's an even better song coming later (spoiler alert). Excellence though of course, and I don't wanna say too much else because I'll go into it all later in the list.
1251 days 17 hours ago
Alexeh23
83rd place: The Faim - Humans
Sent by: PrincessTeePee (1st entry on the list)
12th place in TSC 393

I've actually just realised that it's taken 18 songs for a man to appear LMFAO. But will they be the last? It's me so probably!! Anyway I LOVE this Panic! At The Disco song it's like their best I think. I had this one lined up myself for a while/saved for Bibbles week but wasn't really surprised to see it sent soon, a really solid male TSC song. I am surprised to have relearnt that it only came 12th? Robbed I think!
1251 days 17 hours ago
Alexeh23
82nd place: Lola Yuldasheva - Sevgingni Menga Ayt
Sent by: LornaHollas (1st entry on the list)
6th place in TSC 390

Cheekily sneaking myself onto the list with my TWSC entry from late last year(?), this still goes off hard on a relisten here but trust if it had won the TSC week I would've made my excuses and this would be nowhere to be seen. This brings back the memories of the era where Eastern European/Western Asian bops were sent week after week, a glorious era I think. Yeah this still bangs, love.
1251 days 17 hours ago
Alexeh23
81st place: Malka - Pussy
Sent by: ganghandedcat (1st entry on the list)
9th place in TSC 411

TSC 411 overall was dire but a few songs from that week will be popping up here, the first of which being this Finnish banger. I had this one lined up as well but don't know if I ever would've risked it. Such a dirty bop though with that industrial breakdown and some iconic lyrics (as far as I can gather). Pussy pussy ah.
1250 days 2 hours ago
Alexeh23
i hope everyone is doing well
1250 days 2 hours ago
Alexeh23
i hope i can make it to page 3 for this next update

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!