This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Alexeh's TSC High Lights 2020

Topic » Alexeh's TSC High Lights 2020

1210 days 20 hours ago
varlto
falling asleep at the wheel<3
1210 days 20 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
ianfitz0012
Destiny's Child        Cater 2 U        TSCb26        8
Destiny's Child        Survivor        TSCb44        2
Destiny's Child        Independent Woman, Pt. 1        TSCb55        9
Destiny's Child        Say My Name        TSCb66        2
Destiny's Child        Bootylicious        TSCb81        8
Beyonce        Crazy In Love                TSCb74                1
Beyonce        Listen        TSCb79                5
Beyoncé        XO        TSCb17        2
Beyoncé        Halo        TSCb28        6
Beyoncé        Pretty Hurts        TSCb39        12
Beyoncé        Irreplaceable        TSCb51        5
Beyoncé        Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)        TSCb63        10
Beyoncé        Love on Top        TSCb93        2

Admit your bias against Beyonce, all of you.
1210 days 20 hours ago
Alexeh23
1. Chappell Roan - Pink Pony Club
Sent by MISSimogen
12th??? in TSC 391 / 1st in TSC 416

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/555774008453234699/764890528398704640/gmagik.gif

Do I really need to say anymore?

No but that doesn't mean I'm not going to.

For the second year running MISSimogen has WON Alexeh's TSC High Lights 2020, I didn't think it would be possible to top the level of serve that Mitski's Nobody gave us but the moment Chappell Roan step foot into the Pink Pony Club my life flashed before my eyes and it truly has never been the same again. Without question my favourite song of the year, both in TSC and out of it, her VOCALS, the PRODUCTION, everything about this song is absolutely stellar. I'm not doing this incredible, incredible song justice with this paragraph so let me drag up my TSC 416 comment again that says it better than I can I think.

08) Chappell Roan - SHOOT -https://media3.giphy.com/media/fSLaRb5dP8jf6ZlEyU/giphy.gif
Thinking about how this is the best song of the year inside TSC and out of it and how even though I’ve listened to this at least 300 times it hasn’t aged a single day and how I could write an entire essay about the sheer power, force, strength, talent, uniqueness and EXCELLENCE this song exudes but I’m not sure Tengaged would ever work in the same way again like if I really spoke about how much I LOVE this song the server would crash and we’d be forced to move to Discor- oh shit maybe I should.
Have you ever been struck by lightning? Chappell Roan’s electrifying Pink Pony Club, a song about self discovery, will make you feel like 300 lightning bolts are simultaneously striking the very ground you walk upon. With its classy piano introduction that gradually builds into the explosive pop chorus, Pink Pony Club is 4 minutes and 18 seconds of sheer auditory bliss further accentuated by Chappell Roan’s stunning vocal. She is the mother I never had, she is the sister everybody would want. She is the friend everybody deserves. She replied to my Instagram story once (EDIT: she has replied to my Instagram story TWICE now). I don’t know a better person. Stream California also.
In conclusion, I’m gonna keep on dancing at the Pink Pony Club, and so should YOU.
1210 days 20 hours ago
MISSimogen
this is the ONLY accolade i care about. i will print this off and pop it on my mantle. chin chin ladies <3
1210 days 20 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
I'M GONNA KEEP ON DANCING DOWN IN WEST HOLLYWOOD
https://i.imgur.com/sE3NrpM.gif
1210 days 19 hours ago
ianfitz0012
Paris robbbbbbbbbbed

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!