This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

QueenMichelle's TSC 2019 Top 100!

Topic » QueenMichelle's TSC 2019 Top..

1606 days 5 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
its time for a new page i think
1606 days 5 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
24. Duke Dumont - "The Power" // Fritzyyyyy // TSC 374, 7th place, 73 points.

Another song that sounds like a winner. The entire arrangement of this song is stunning and I'm not shocked to see that Fritz was the person who sent it! I didn't expect to have this this high but I listened to it once and realized that I had to do what I had to do!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

23. Renan Pitanga - "Sax" // Patrick319 // TSC 376, 14th place, 51 points.

DADDY. (by Tulisa) Renan SNAPPED with this song. I have learned this off by heart, bopped to it for weeks, it's just everything. Also, 14th PLACE? A literal ROBBERY. This song is a bop and should be respected as one. Smh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22. PVRIS - "Death Of Me" // Fritzyyyyy // TSC 361, 3rd place, 110 points.

Definitely one of the most impactful songs of this year. One of the STRONGEST choruses. Like seriously I still gag from it this day. As I said before, PVRIS continues to slay and their most recent era has to be my fave. Now it's time for a full length album plz.

21. Afrojack X Jewelz & Sparks - "Switch" // Alexeh23 // TSC 375, 1st place, 98 points.

My bad bitch anthem of the year. Another serve from king of TSC Alexeh and I have to recognize a bop when I see one! More songs like this plz.
1606 days 5 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
* TOP 20 *

I'm gonna start doing one song per post since we're so close to the end!
1606 days 4 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
just catching up and pleased seeing a few of my entries here!! :)
1606 days 4 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
This list SNAPPED. <3
1606 days 3 hours ago
Alexeh23
I love my fans!!
1605 days 13 hours ago
Talian
It's just so good and I'm glad Talian could recognize talent here.

That鈥檚 just what I do馃槝
1605 days 8 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
20. Evie Irie - "Bitter" // Insanity // TSC 359, 3rd place, 90 points.

This song was instantly likeable and to this day I still adore it. Lyrical content is hella relatable and that's a massive part of it's appeal to me. It was one of Steven's biggest serves this year and I'm living for it!
1605 days 8 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
19. BANKS - "Gimme" // Patrick319 // TSC 350, 10th place, 67 points.

YOU CAN CALL BANKS THAT *BITCH*. Literally all of BANKS entries this year have appeared on my list, she really OWNED 2019. Gimme has to be at the top for me because I just remember how much I gagged at this first release from BANKS for this yr. It still gives me so much life to this day and I love it!
1605 days 7 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
18. CLC - "No" // TolisKalkas // TSC 339, 14th place, 55 points.

What the fuck, I thought this song did way better than it acc did??? This SLAYED?! I've listened to this consistently for basically a year and it still gives me everything I need. Definitely one of my favourite KPOP releases this year, and CLC needs to do more like this!
1605 days 7 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
17. Frida Hunshammer - "Disqualified" // rodrigueseve // TSC 364, 2nd place, 113 points.

Poor Rodrigo, this song really should've gotten him a win. Also still in shock that this has what, 600 views???? I don't even know how Rodrigo found her tbh. This is criminally underrated!
1605 days 7 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
YOU ARE D I S QUALIFIED.
1605 days 7 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
SEUNGYEON BIAS.

YEEUN #2.
1605 days 7 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
16. Hannah Trigwell - "Attention" // Aquamarine // TSC 358, 1st place, 142 points.

This song HIT. Like that chorus is one of most satisfying things to listen to ever. A totally deserved win for Johnny and this is definitely one of the biggest serves of TSC 2019! I wanna hear more from her. Preferably if its like this LOL.
1605 days 7 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
15. Minelli - "My Heart" // Patrick319 // TSC 340, 1st place, 129 points.

One of the first winners of the year, and my favourite Patrick win of the year. This song's impact... wow. The chorus is like an earworm and I need to start relistening to this song a lot again because I forgot how good it was over all those months!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!