This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

QueenMichelle's TSC 2019 Top 100!

Topic » QueenMichelle's TSC 2019 Top..

1605 days 5 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
14. PVRIS - "Hallucinations" // Fritzyyyyy // TSC 373, 2nd place, 101 points.

What did this song do? THAT. THAT is what this song did. It's one of my favourite PVRIS songs EVER, and again no surprise that Fritz is the one who sent it, cause we know by now that talent recognizes talent. The chorus SNAPS here and I still can't get over it. The first time I heard this though, girls I was shaken....
1605 days 5 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
13. HYO - "Badster" // ricktworick1 // TSC 371, 1st place, 122 points.

HYO slayed 2019 there I said it. This song is so interesting, it gets me hella hyped and the first beat drop is a stun. Wishing I sent it to TSC now tbh lmao. I can't imagine someone listening to this and not loving it.
1605 days 5 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
12. Kim Begovic - "Rhythm Back To You" // Alexito // TSC 342, 6th place, 90 points.

It's so nice listening to this song again, months after it's SLAYAGE in TSC. Another song that has a killer chorus and drop that never gets old! This song really felt like a WINNER to me, and well tbh, it shoulda been! Alexito deserved.
1605 days 4 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
11. Leony - "Boots" // ricktworick1 // TSC 342, 2nd place, 126 points.

https://i.gifer.com/1YZx.gif

Wow... the absolute power that this song has. It's extremely catchy and just an AMAZING song. Leony did what she had to do and I hope she turns up in TSC 2020.
1605 days 4 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
******* TOP 10 *******
1605 days 4 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
10. Paige Cavell - "Predators & Monsters" // ryan5676 // TSC 376, 3rd place, 97 points.

This still fucking snatches me till this day. This girl has barely any following but this is SUCH. a bop. Ryan's best entry to TSC this year, by a mile. I've listened to all her other songs and I'm a fan. She also replied to me on Twitter <3333.
1605 days 4 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
9. Agnes - "I Trance" // Patrick319 // TSC 364, 13th place, 56 points.

CRIMINALLY. UNDERRATED. New Agnes is iconic Agnes. Seriously, all of her new songs have been amazing. I'm obsessed with this song specifically. It's really pretty but also groovy, and totally up my alley. Queen.
1605 days 4 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
8. Jessica Andersson - "Party Voice" a.k.a. "Bop Of The Century" // Alexeh23 // TSC 345, 1st place, 107 points.

I'M GONNA FREAK ON THE WEEK I'M GONNA DANCE LIKE A MOTHER, YOU'LL HEAR MY PARTY VOICE!! What a fucking queen oh my god. I remember the first time I heard this - I was snatched like never before. She really did what she had to do and would've been an amazing rep for Sweden in Eurovision. GODDESS.
1605 days 4 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
7. IZ*ONE - "Violeta" // Alexeh23 // TSC 359, 1st place, 95 points.

Two Alexeh winners out in a row :OOO. Definitely in my Top 3 KPOP releases this year. I really can't believe this group has girls that are so young yet they could still come out with a bop of this calibre. It goes off so hard, bless.
1605 days 4 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
6. VÉRITÉ - "Nothing" // Eoin // TSC 367, 6th place, 83 points.

Eoin's ONLY song on this entire rank, and it's in 6th place. Eoin really did THAT with this song. First time I heard this, I was totally sold. The chorus hits, the verses are strong, this is just a really strong song and it got me back into VÉRITÉ!
1605 days 4 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
5. HYO & 3LAU - "Punk Right Now" // Insanity // TSC 349, 9th place, 71 points.

I'M SO PUNK RIGHT NOW. All I can think about when I hear this song is when we played this in plug.dj and spammed "I'M SO PUNK RIGHT NOW" everytime HYO said it. This song is literally one of TSC 2019's most iconic moments. Steven did what he had to do by sending this. ALSO IT SHOULDA FUCKING WON.
1605 days 4 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
4. Lea Rue - "Watching You" // Catch_a_falling_star // 1st place, 172 points.

This ranking would not be complete without Watching You. For real tho, one of this years most defining moments in TSC. It really is a STUNNING song. I'm mad it was decided to be sent on the week where I coulda won with Jetta though! I can't be mad tho, if I had to lose to anything I'm glad it was something this excellent.
1605 days 4 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
^^ TSC 354
1605 days 4 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
3. Lili-Ann De Francesco - "Au travers des ombres" // Alexeh23 // TSC 368, 10th place, 76 points.

I didn't expect this song to be this high, but relistening to this I got reminded about how fucking powerful / amazing it is. I'm in love with everything this song has to offer; vocals, production, like everything. I also adore French. I know this probably isn't everyones cup of tea but Lili-Ann did the damn thing with this song. Like, I adore this.
1605 days 4 hours ago
Alexeh23
This list is just so good I think it should be used instead of Best Of

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!