This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

QueenMichelle's TSC 2019 Top 100!

Topic » QueenMichelle's TSC 2019 Top..

1592 days 13 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
We have to decided to stan Alexeh23 and steal his ideas, so we also got a sponsorship by the one and only legend of TSC, Sabrina Claudio!

Looks like half of TSC decided to ranks this year, so why don't I add myself to that list LOL! I shortlisted 114 songs for this and had to cut 14 so if you got cut then that's unfortunate! I'll probably do an honorable mentions before I announce the top 10 of this so you might still get some recognition girlies.

For my ranks I didn't include Eurovision week and the 80 v 90's weeks etc, but I did include some theme weeks if there was just some normal songs that could probably be entered any other time as well so don't try come for me, my ranks my criteria! ;)

I'll probs reveal like 4 at a time, anyway good luck flops!

https://media.giphy.com/media/26DN6Bo7XTEhu8KpW/giphy.gif
1592 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7WIAKiieJu6yiWu4/giphy.gif
1592 days 13 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
100. Rebecca Black - "Anyway"  // TolisKalkas // TSC 341, 29th place, 17 points.

This song was so underrated. It really is a chill bop and I thought this was a great release for Rebecca considering her previous flops and unfortunately it flopped here too. I kinda understand why people dragged it because this doesn't appeal to every one. It had more impact back when it was sent but it's good enough to get the 100th spot!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

99. Rachel Crow - "Up All Night" // Aquamarine // TSC 341, 17th place, 57 points.

I have to be honest I TOTALLY forgot about this song and didn't expect to have it in my top 100. But relistening to it while going through all the songs this year, I realized how much of a serve it was. Obviously there's a lot better up coming but I thought it deserved a spot so here she is!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

98. Grace Carter - "Heal Me" // Alexeh23 // TSC 341, 6th place, 92 points.

I really love this song I do. Grace always brings the bops and this song specifically is beautiful so I HAD to include it in my top 100. A lot of my top 100 is on the same wavelength so it was really just down to deciding an order, and as this may not be as memorable as other songs, it's at this position. Love it tho.

97. Jazzie, Amber Beotch, CeCe - "Boom" // DanielKennedy111 // TSC 361, 16th place, 45 points.

The talent really jumped out here LMFAOOOO. I remember not expecting much when I saw the thumbnail but then being BLOWN away by the bop that I was served with. They outsold Bang Bang (???) and I really just have to support talent by having Jazzie, Amber Beotch and CeCe appear in my top 100! Congrats girlies!

1592 days 12 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Name a more powerful trio than Jazzie, Amber Beotch, and CeCe.
1592 days 8 hours ago
Alexeh23
Heal Me was such a cheap entry but it's so so good
1592 days 5 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
almost submitted an amber beotch song in the last few contests ngl
1592 days 4 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
96. Julie Bergan - 'STFU' // Aquamarine // TSC 345, 6th place, 91 points.

Julie consistently releases bops and this was one of them. I admit I replayed the fuck out of this so it lost some of it's appeal, but it was good enough after a relisten months later to make it into the top 100!

95. Hidden Citizens - "Here We Stand" // ricktworick1 // TSC 341, 8th place, 81 points.

I'm always a bitch for an epic vocal so it was a no brainer adding this in my top 100. I've always stanned Svrcina too so I had high expectations the first time around and I was satisfied!

94. Conan Gray - "Maniac" // PoohSnap // TSC 376, 2nd place, 106 points.

This song or {REDACTED] deserved to win the contest that I'm referring to as the Halloween contest. It's a cute bop and I actually discovered Conan's music through this which I love so thanks for that PoohSnap!

93. chloe mk. - "To Be Young" // Talian // TSC 367, 15th place, 55 points.

Chloe Kohanski's old music was fine but under the new name or whateva she was serving. Literally, her entire EP was full of bops. I really like this song and it definitely deserved better than 15th place in a contest tf. Well atleast you made it on my ranking luv!
1591 days 5 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
92. Cupcakke - "Squidward Nose" // ricktworick1 // TSC 346, 3rd place, 127 points.

Cupcakke did what she had to do on this song. Iconic lyrics, infectious beat, amazing vocals. It had to be included! LMFAOOO.

91. Eleni Foureira - "Tomame" // Fritzyyyyy // TSC 344, 5th place, 109 points.

I have loved ALL of Eleni's post-Eurovision releases. Idk, she just has some sort of talent that enables her to chuck out bops regularly. This isn't my fave of those releases but it's still a bop that deserves a place here!

90. - Alesha Dixon - "The Way We Are" // AlanDuncan // TSC 362, 2nd place, 119 points.

I remember being gagged hearing this cause I couldn't believe I hadn't heard this, released in **2015**. It's crazy how there's secret bops out there, so thank you Alan for doing something right in TSC and sending this!

89. Paul Damixie x Liv Royale - Lost in Space // Alexito // TSC 358, 4th place, 96 points.

Relistening to this gives me flashbacks to when I couldn't stop replaying it after the contest. Her voice works so well here and this still hasn't gotten old to me. Also the video ++++. QUEEN.
1591 days 3 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
88. Vremya i Steklo - "VISLOVO" // CharlieBibi // TSC 379, 7th place, 70 points.

This was one of the better CharlieBibi entries of the year. I pressed play and I just knew it was gonna be a bop. It's actually quite catchy and I'm still here for it!

87. Sofia Reyes - "R.I.P," // TolisKalkas // TSC 344, 9th place, 82 points.

BOP. These three queens on one song was always going to be a serve and I'm glad that they delivered. I replayed the FUCK outta this but I still love it!

86. Coco Jones - "Depressed" // PennyTrationStan // TSC 375, 17th place, 39 points.

LOVE Coco Jones. LOVE this song. Her voice is probably the selling point for me cause ever since Let It Shine I've been stanning her (& her voice) so yeah I loved that aspect. It's also just an interesting song in general.

85. Gabby Barrett - "I Hope" // ianfitz0012 // TSC 355, 10th place, 76 points.

This genre of music has to be done correctly for me to love it (obviously) and Gabby did that! This song should've done better IMO, 10th isn't bad but she deserved more. It's nice returning to this.
1591 days 3 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
84. Tiësto, Jonas Blue & Rita Ora - "Ritual" // Patrick319 // TSC 361, 1st place, 120 points.

Oop, the first winner on this list to be eliminated! I mean, we all know this is a bop. Rita did what she had to do in 2019 tbh. I expected this to be higher but since it's borderline generic it kinda got lost in the crowd with all the huge bops in my list. But still, this goes off.

83. Daya - "Insomnia" // MJFJUNE // TSC 344, 11th place, 71 points.

QUEEN OF RACCOONS. Jk LMFAOO. I seriously hate y'all for dragging the fuck outta this song. It is honestly a bop and in my opinion no one can deny that. Daya deserves this spot on my list and she was always gonna be on it luvs!

82. LÉON - "You and I" // Patrick319 // TSC 343, 1st place, 127 points.

Another Patrick winner gets the BOOT! LOL. But seriously after this song was sent I went through all of LÉON's music and fell in love! She's a great artist, and this isn't even my favourite song by her so maybe we'll see more from her in the future!

81. CHUNG HA - "Snapping" // LiukBB // TSC 361, 9th place, 76 points.

SNAPPIN SNAPPIN. She's literally singing about herself because she knows that she was snapping with this song. She didn't deserve the drags she got from some people but what she does deserve is a spot in my top 100!
1591 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
DOWN WITH RITUAL.
1591 days 2 hours ago
rodrigueseve
SNAPPING YIKES THE CREDIBILITY IN THIS RANK IS OUT THE WINDOW!
1590 days 20 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
80. Modern Strangers - "Coco Hello" // iAyeEye // TSC 377, 11th place, 64 points.

DEFINITELY the best Zee entry. It's just really easy listening and I found it incredibly easy to get into the first time around! Let's hope that Zee channels this energy in his 2020 entries, he may finally get a win in that case!

79. Cierra Ramirez - "Liquid Courage" // Insanity // TSC 344, 24th place, 25 points.

Okay I didn't realize this flopped that much? I remember stanning the fuck outta this! Definitely underrated and deserved better. Such a nice production & her voice is serving! Y'all did her dirty smh.

78. Electric Fields - "2000 and Whatever" // Fritzyyyyy // TSC 339, 2nd place, 121 points.

OKAY. We can acknowledge that this is a bop. But I couldn't rank it higher because after the constant replaying it kinda lost a bit of the magic it had and listening again I don't like it as much as I did back then. But then again I still have to acknowledge talent so it is on my list.

77. LOONA - "Butterfly" // rodrigueseve // TSC 343, 24th place, 26 points.

Wait this flopped? Wtf? I'm gagged by that. LOONA really did that with song (and everything else they've released ever), the drop goes off and this DEFINITELYYY deserved better in TSC. It isn't even their best song but is still a bop.
1588 days 21 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
76. Dagny - "Love You Like That" // Patrick319 // TSC 357, 1st place, 161 points.

Another Patrick bop that won! Honestly I like Katy Perry take on this more but this still served and I just knew it was winning when it was entered. I find it so funny how it was just sitting there for ages then soon as Katy did her release everyone clickraced for this. Thirsty heauxs.

75. Ailee - "Room Shaker" // CharlieBibi // TSC 361, 2nd place, 114 points.

Oh one of Ailee's best releases for SURE. It's an all around serve and would've been a deserving winner tbh. It's really good for a one off listen but if I overplayed I know I'd start to hate it.

74. Dusky Grey - "One Night" // PrincessTeePee // TSC 375, 2nd place, 98 points.

It's been a couple of weeks since the period where I replayed the fuck outta this! I really do try ruin songs for myself and idk why. This song isn't ruined cause after a couple of weeks it's nice hearing it again. It was a nice TP bop and acc got a good result too!

73. Riton x Oliver Heldens - "Turn Me On" // Fritzyyyyy // TSC 370, 7th place, 88 points.

Okay I've never seen the vid and watching it now, it's very... strange. LOL. Hot doctor tho! The sample worked so well here and this was just a BOP that had to appear on my list. Fritz king of TSC example #3494828337854.
1588 days 20 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Yessss dusky grey ❤️
1588 days 17 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
RIP to some fallen BAWPS.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!