This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

QueenMichelle's TSC 2019 Top 100!

Topic » QueenMichelle's TSC 2019 Top..

1606 days 12 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
72. Fleur East - "Favourite Thing" // Patrick319 // TSC 339, 7th place, 84 points.

This song.... did THAT. Fleur deserved a hit with this it really is her best song. I was obsessed with it for a while, totally forgot bout it for months and now back listening to it I'm rediscovering how boppy it is. The last minute is HEAVENLY. I just love Fleur.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

71. Bella Santiago - "Army Of Love" // AlanDuncan //  TSC 340, 5th place, 92 points.

Stanned Bella ever since this. She actually has a tonne of bops and this is just a whole bop of a song. I could see this winning a contest, I remember the contest this was in being strong af though. The drop is so good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

70. 5SOS - "Teeth" // Patrick319 // TSC 369, 1st place, 151 points.

Yep I've decided I'm still mad I never sent this before Patrick did. Literally was planning on sending it like a week or two before it was sent. I coulda snatched a win smh. Anyway, this song is one of 5SOS's best, it just serves throughout and deserved its win!

69. Bonnie McKee - "California Winter" // ianfitz0012 // TSC 376, 6th place, 74 points.

Ugh, what a legend. This song really did that. I remember a couple of years ago when I'd replay the FUCK outta this, and I always thought it'd been sent to TSC before for some reason. So I was pleasantly surprised when I saw this in TSC. One spot above a Patrick winner, we have to stan.
1606 days 12 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
68. Sophia Messa - "moneydontfixlonely" // Insanity // TSC 350, 9th place, 76 points.

Another Insanity bop takes up a spot on my list! I can't even tell you how much I replayed this. This was underrated tbh, 9th place isn't enough for this. I love the vibe of it and it obvi has longevity cause I'm not tired of it yet after months of consistent listening!

67. SHANGUY - "Toukassé' // CharlieBibi // TSC 351, 2nd place, 142 points.

Another entry that belonged to me, literally sent this a couple weeks before and then changed it last minute, obviously wish I didn't! I didn't realize how much it'd slay TSC. It really is that bop. Listening to it again, and I'm getting my life.

66. Riton & Kah-Lo - "Fake I.D." // Patrick319 // TSC 345, 15th place, 56 points.

The amount of Patrick songs on this rank jesus christ. Well I have to recognize talent when I see it. I love this song so much, this type of music always appeals to me, and Kah-Lo in general always serves so I'd expect nothing different with this song!

65. T-ARA - "NUMBER NINE" // rodrigueseve // TSC 360, 5th place, 90 points.

T-ARA was THAT group. I miss them. Sugar Free is still superior but this is also one of their (many) bops. Me and my best friend always used to bop to this and we've recently started referencing it in jokes and shit LOL. Love it.
1606 days 12 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
64. EVERGLOW - "Bon Bon Chocolat" // TolisKalkas // TSC 348, 2nd place, 107 points.

After hearing this song, I really thought EVERGLOW couldn't top it, cause it was such a huge bop. (I was wrong, Adios says hello) but still, this song goes off. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but I'm fully here for it.

63. Duncan Laurence - "Love Don't Hate It" // Alexito // TSC 376, 11th place, 63 points.

My man. I literally love him so much and have such a crush on him. Not to mention his voice, his songs, pretty much everything about him is amazing. But anyway this song was a nice follow-up to Arcade and I just love listening to it.

62. Janice - "Hearts Will Bleed" // Alexeh23 // TSC 367, 1st place, 121 points.

Queen, deserved her win. I remember this song being part of the entire month where I 12'd Alexeh in a row. What an iconic moment. This song screamed WINNER when I heard it and I'm glad she got it. Also her beating Torn just made everything better!

61. Nick Bateman & Elijah Woods - "Red Flags" // Patrick319 // TSC 366, 4th place, 111 points.

This song honestly slayed... I'm mad that Patrick did so well in TSC 2019. But as I've mentioned before, talent must be recognized. This is such a well put together song and it's just a really easy listen.
1606 days 11 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
60. Olivia Holt - "Bad Girlfriend" // Talian // TSC 373, 6th place, 91 points.

A cute little bop from Olivia. (Generous was better wbk, I deserved better when I sent that) but this still did that. I love Olivia's music and always have! I've stanned her since Kickin' It & Girl vs Monster. Queen.

59. Grey - "Want You Back" // ianfitz0012 // TSC 354, 13th place, 63 points.

This song HITS. LEON is obv my favourite part, her voice is just magnificent. The chorus here honestly serves, especially the 2nd time around. This song honestly deserved better!

58. MARINA & THE DIAMONDS - "Froot" // Darbe // TSC 375, 11th place, 64 points.

One of MARINA's countless snaps. Can't believe I nearly forgot to add it here LMFAO. Thanks Darbe for reminding me that one of your entries deserved a spot! But for real, this song is iconic and never gets old.

57. Isabela Merced - "Papi" // Talian // TSC 379, 11th place, 58 points.

A woman named Isabela Merced was robbed of a top 10 spot. This song is so catchy and I've been listening to it NON STOP the past few weeks. I've even learned the Spanish part lmao. It's just so good and I'm glad Talian could recognize talent here.
1606 days 11 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
56. IZA, Ciara and Major Lazer - "Evapora" // ianfitz0012 // TSC 378, 8th place, 79 points.

QUEENS DID THAT. Seriously this song never gets old even tho it just came out a while ago. It still HITS and that drop is still a serve. It's so short and that makes me want to keep replaying it & replaying it. Love it.

55. Jenn Morel - "Kumbara" // TolisKalkas // TSC 354, 6th place, 95 points.

Idk what is about Jenn Morel, but her songs have me cackling and bopping at the same time. It's just so good? I shake my ass to this whenever I can. This type of music was just MADE for her. Getting obsessed with this again after listening a few times, LOL.

54. Kelli-Leigh - "Do You Wanna Be Loved Like This?" // PennyTrationStan // TSC 373, 4th place, 96 points.

This song is produced SO well. I'm still obsessed with the production of it to this day. It deserved it's top 5 placement, and I actually haven't actually listened to this that much since the contest, but today's prob the day to start listening more because it's that good!

53. Malou Prytz - "Left & Right" // AlanDuncan // TSC 374, 8th place, 71 points.

Literally GAGGED when I found out how young she is. That makes this bop even more special! This song is extremely catchy and I'm in love with the chorus. I wouldn't mind her representing Sweden in the future!
1606 days 11 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
52. Gryffin, Gorgon City, AlunaGeorge - "Baggage" // Fritzyyyyy // TSC 377, 6th place, 78 points.

This song really felt like a WINNER to me. Gosh, the second I heard this song it was in my phone playlist and listened to it when walking literally anywhere, like 24/7. Such a good song and if Fritz didn't have so many BOPS in TSC I'd suggest this for Best Of. But doubt it since he's just got 3 wins to end off the season.

51. Eleni Foureira - "El Ritmo Psicodelico" // CharlieBibi // TSC 370, 19th place, 39 points.

EL RITMO PSICODELICO LOCO LOCO, LOCO LOCO. What an UNDERRATED bop. Like I cannot fathom how this got 19th place. I loved this release from Eleni, it's really catchy and just such an enjoyable listen. She did what she had to do TBH.

50. Emma Blackery - "Third Eye" // DanielKennedy111 // TSC 347, 16th place, 55 points.

Probs one of my favourite DK entries ever? This song really did that. It has such a nice vibe and I was really happy to discover Emma through TSC because she has got some bops. It really deserved better I think.

49. TWICE - "What Is Love?" // Insanity // TSC 347, 5th place, 92 points.

A bunch of absolute legends. This song is so cute and I stan it so much. TWICE is one of my all time favourite KPOP groups as they've released bop after bop, and this was no exception!
1606 days 11 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
48. Noa Kirel - "Drum" // Catch_a_falling_star // TSC 348, 10th place, 87 points.

An ICONIC entry from an ICONIC TSC participant, Pete! I remember the first time I heard this, I was positively SCALPED and couldn't get enough of it. Y'all know I'm a bitch for ethnic anything and this really impressed.

47. Cher Lloyd - "Oath" // AlanDuncan // TSC 348, 1st place, 125 points.

LMFAOOOO I hope no one has a problem with Oath being in my top 50. It's the nostalgia factor for me that I just had to include it here. This song never gets old, and I still cackle about how it actually won.

46. BANKS - "Godless" // Insanity // TSC 374, 13th place, 63 points.

Another BANKS entry on my list (as it should). She really is an amazing artist and I coulda put her whole ass album on this list if it'd all been sent LOL. Funny how I went from dragging BANKS for slaying Loreen to stanning the fuck outta BANKS. I came full circle!

45. Melanie C - "High Heels" // Fritzyyyyy // TSC 378, 1st place, 100 points.

Did she have to snap this hard? No. But she did and I'm living for this STILL. A totally deserved win for Fritz, even tho I didn't expect it. Such an anthem honestly.
1606 days 11 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
44. El Profesor - "Busy Bye Bye" // Fritzyyyyy // TSC 364, 3rd place, 108 points.

Another instance where Fritz SLAYED TSC. Relistening to this makes me think I should put it higher, but oh well LOL. This honestly sounds like a WINNER and it shoulda been.

43. 3YE - "OOMM" // ianfitz0012 // TSC 373, 9th place, 81 points.

One of the best KPOP entries of the year, I can't lie. The chorus is where the biggest serve lies. Ianfitz deserved better with this song tbh, 9th place just wasn't enough. Queens.

42. PVRIS - "Fire" // bibbles // TSC 347, 11th place, 73 points.

So bibbles can send a bop by PVRIS and not even get top 10?!? Seriously, this song is amazing, and the first of PVRIS bops on my list! They really do have amazing songs. This song is such a great listen and I applaud bibbles for sending this good song!

41. Kah-Lo - "Exit Sign" // PennyTrationStan // TSC 378, 11th place, 61 points.

I'd like to thank Kah-Lo personally for blessing our ears with this BANGER. Like hearing this makes me wanna go to a club, have this start playing, then me dancing the night away by TWICE. She did that.
1606 days 10 hours ago
Patrick319
lots of bops on here
1606 days 10 hours ago
bibbles
oh my god, i made it on to a list!
1606 days 10 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
40. Winona Oak - "Break My Broken Heart" // Alexeh23 // TSC 373, 5th place, 93 points.

Alexeh really did THAT with song. One of his many stuns that he sent to TSC in 2019. It's sung beautifully and while I have to be in a certain mood for this, when I'm in that mood, this song is heavenly.

39. Cat Pierce - "You Belong To Me" // PennyTrationStan // TSC 370, 5th place, 90 points.

This song gives me a similar vibe to the last song. It's just so good??? Like her voice is the main thing I love, it's just so stunning and this song was a winner for me. I literally thought it was an Alexeh entry cuz of how good it was.

38. Mahmood - "Barrio" // Fritzyyyyy // TSC 379, 1st place, 110 points.

KING. DESERVED WIN. Honestly, still shocked this wasn't sent earlier, I don't know why *I* didn't send it when I'd been bopping to it for a while. Also, he's fucking beautiful.

37. Jessie Ware - "Selfish Love" // PrincessTeePee // TSC 365, 2nd place, 114 points.

The TALENT.... the FLAVOUR.... this song is just stunning. If I could have tied with anyone I'm glad it was with TeePee, I love her so much <33333. This song absolutely deserved a win, I'm happy I got the win that contest but this was just so good.
1606 days 10 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
bibbles you deserved it queen!
1606 days 10 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
36. Aly Ryan - "Wear Your Love" // Fritzyyyyy // TSC 341, 1st place, 146 points.

QUEEN. I still cackle about Aly Ryan emailing half of Europe to represent them at Eurovision 2020 LOOL. This song honestly coulda slayed Eurovision though... it's a bop, and totally deserved its win here. Aly did what she had to do.

35. Kim Petras - "Turn Off The Light" // Patrick319 // TSC 347, 4th place, 94 points.

LOL seeing this was sent by Patrick is funny af because he was just talking about sending her remix with MAX to postpone someone sending a Kim Halloween entry. LMFAO. Anyway, Kim deserves her spot here for this spooky bop, and this ain't even the best song off the entire album!

34. Charlotte Lawrence - "Why Do You Love Me" // DanielKennedy111 // TSC 362, 1st place, 120 points.

BOPPPPPP. Charlotte took it up a notch with this song, it really outdoes everything else she's ever released. She deserves to be bigger, tbh. Her TSC win shoulda shot her to stardom.

33. Mosimann & MARUV - Mon Amour // rodrigueseve // TSC 359, 8th place, 78 points.

I don't know why, but this song grew on me so much. Like, I already loved it. But listening to it right now, I'm getting my life more than I ever have from this song. It really is a stunner and another song I'd view as a WINNER.
1606 days 10 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
32. Indiana - "That Day" // rodrigueseve // TSC 371, 3rd place, 104 points.

I didn't expect this song to hit like it did. Like that chorus is just stunning. This is a certified bop and I'm glad I got reminded of it by going through all the entries of this year, I'd honestly forgot about it.

31. Zolita - "Truth Tea" // Catch_a_falling_star // TSC 347, 13th place, 71 points.

I can't look at her without thinking about Tove Lo. Onto the actual song, AMAZING. I'm obsessed with her voice. This song was actually meant to be like in the 60-70 range, but I listened to it over and over and I realized how big of a BOP it was. It was underrated to be honest.

30. MUNA - "Number One Fan" // MISSImogen // TSC 357, 7th place, 85 points.

Wow. TALENT. I remember this being in one of the semis week which was STACKED, yet it still got 7th and IMO it deserved more. This is another winner in my eyes, it's a really nice bop and the chorus is actually catchy for me!

29. BANKS - "Stroke" // TSC 361, 8th place, 73 points.

Queen is back again with another bop from her album. This has got to be one of my faves from this album, it's totally not for everyone but holy fuck I am so here for it.
1606 days 9 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
28. Drew - "Perfect Disaster" // Alexeh23 // TSC 366, 5th place, 90 points.

Still in LOVE w/ this song. This was another song during the month where I 12'd Alexeh the entire time, and he definitely deserved it. This song is a massive stun and it took a few listens for me to fully realize it. That chorus just serves.

27. Eleni Foureira - "Triumph" // TolisKalkas // TSC 355, 3rd place, 95 points.

This song definitely took a while to grow on me. But it did, and bitch it GREW! I love the message of the song and it's executed really nicely. The drop is the main thing that gets me. It just HITS.

26. Sunmi - "Noir" // Tepr // TSC 349, 18th place, 42 points.

I'm seriously angry seeing how this placed. She deserved SO. MUCH. BETTER. This is my favourite Sunmi song, I just love the vibe of it, just the entire song itself is extremely pleasant and I could listen to this hundreds of times and not get tired.

25. EVERGLOW - "Adios" // ricktworick1 // TSC 366, 1st place, 155 points.

I still remember how gagged I was when I first heard this. They really came to SLAY with this, that drop is one of the best of 2019. I don't know what else to say, this is just one of the biggest bops ever.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!