This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

QueenMichelle's TSC 2019 Top 100!

Topic » QueenMichelle's TSC 2019 Top..

1593 days 5 hours ago
QueenM1chelle
*************TOP 2****************
Literally, both of these songs were switched around like 100000 times. I found it so hard to pick between them because of how GOOD they are. But alas, I have chosen and it's time to reveal :DDDD

2. Iveta Mukuchyan - "Armenian Girls"  // ricktworick1 // TSC 339, 3rd place, 112 points.

I don't care what ANYONE says, this song is a winner. Like, possibly the most robbed song of TSC 2019. Iveta did 'ethnic bop' better than I thought anyone ever could. Like I'm still in awe of this song now. The drop is so powerful, stunning, showstopping, iconic etc... Now it's up to Rick to send this legendary song to Best Of.

------------------------------------------

And the 1st place, my favourite song of TSC 2019, is.....

1. Raluka - "No Question" // Alexeh23 // TSC 369, 7th place, 71 points.

Raluka is the WINNER, as she should be. This song, I can't even BEGIN to describe how much it appeals to me. Every single time I listen to this song, I get so hyped up and excited and it's just an awesome song. It obviously comes full circle that Alexeh sent this song and its my favourite song of the year, Alexeh really did bring FLAVOUR to TSC 2019 and it's easy to see that. He's definitely my TSC player of the year and I'm excited to see what he brings to TSC 2020!

---

Thanks everyone for supporting my ranks! Sorry if you felt you didn't have enough songs here or something, I liked pretty much something from everybody this year and I think that TSC 2019 was one of the best years for TSC. There's tonnes of amazing songs that were entered this year and I can't wait to see what y'all bring to 2020.

See y'all in Best Of!

https://media.giphy.com/media/26DN6Bo7XTEhu8KpW/giphy.gif
1593 days 5 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Taste was shown.
1593 days 5 hours ago
Alexeh23
LMAO I can't believe a song I sat on for 2 years and came 7th with topped this list, we love an acquired taste. Thank you for the stanning <3

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!