This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 355 Final

Topic » TSC 355 Final

1793 days 12 hours ago
onemanarmy
22) Juicy M - Was Juicy D already taken? Vocals are fine and it has some edge to it. It starts to drag towards the end though.

23) Rebecca_1147 - I wanted to like it more than I did, It has appeal but I was left unsatisfied as a whole. It had Current Kesha vibes to it.

24) Amanda Tenfjord - As a singer she makes a good enough first impression but the production lets it down, it's not horrible and I like the concept but a stronger production is needed.

25) Eliane - I mean it's a song and it sounds like a song so there's that. An alright filler track for an album . The concept just isn't original enough to make an impact and with no stand out moments to it, makes this easy enough to forget.

26) BLOW - If I had to guess I'd say this was entered by the same person who sent in Sundara Karma last week, same vibe but much better voice on the singer, not really my go to music but it was OK.
1793 days 10 hours ago
CharlieBibi
01) Florence + The Machine - Fuck off.
02) Now United - I’m fucking done @ this LMFAO THIS IS SO FUNNY.
03) Nerina Pallot - Well this was a snooze wasn’t it?
04) Chloe Kohanski - This was very PUMPIN BLOOD by NONONO but like a cheap bargain bin version of that song. Oh dear yeah this sounds very similar. OH EW @ THE DROP, NOPE.
05) Luis Fonsi, Demi Lovato - Fuck you Alan, you’re not funny and this is not getting shit from me.
06) Gryffin - I kinda like her voice? Too bad the song is not that good so it just kinda fizzles. That drop is also a massive snooze.
07) Moss Kena - I kinda like this? Very Justin Timberlake with more boy-ish charm. Very chill but I’m not mad at it.
08) Four of Diamonds - For some ungodly reason these 4 hookers are now like the 2nd most legit thing to come out of The X Factor 2016 and that’s like really funny. I liked that one other song in the movie theater more though.
09) Jacob Banks - Oh this garbage is going to get ridiculously high isn’t it? I’m already dreading this whole thing winning this contest vs much better things.
10) Diane Birch - I’m really just excited to get to Eleni so erm I was dying for this to be over I have to be honest.
11) Eleni Foureira - Well erm this is getting my 12 so00o0o000o0o0o0o nice playing with you everyone else.
12) Polina Grace - This hooker is giving me serious Manika vibes and I’m interested in seeing where this is going. OH DEAR SHE’S SCREECHING. LMFAO SHE’S TERRIBLE I LOVE THIS.
13) A Story To Tell - 55,216 seconds were wasted watching this video.
14) Yubin - LMFAO DISCO K-POP???? THAT’S NOT A COMBO I KNEW I NEEDED BUT I DEFINITELY DID. This was iconic and my ass is *shaking*
15) SHELLS - Gonna be honest here, this was a solid miss.
16) Neoni - This is surprisingly not horrible. Very interesting, it aims high and I think it actually strikes the right chords with me.
17) SING - This beat goes harder than Yubin but the vocals are so much calmer which is a weird pair. I think I liked Disco K-pop more than this unfortunately.
18) Cheryl - lmao @ the concept of Cheryl releasing a genuinely great song in 2019 I picked the right hooker to stan I really did. This is definitely a massive grower of a song.
19) Seinabo Sey - Oh absolutely fucking not sweetheart. I don’t like this, those vocals are so jarring I can’t do it.
20) Gabby Barrett - A little country for TSC is interesting, we don’t get a whole lot of it. It’s not HORRIBLE, if it came on the radio I’d probably let it happen but I wouldn’t actively look for this.
21) Paul Rey - I liked his last entry quite a bit I think, this is fine, kinda bored me throughout though and this wasn’t a bad week so I doubt it’ll scrape any points sadly.
22) Juicy M - I didn’t hate it, the drop is okay, the vocals are okay, the beat is okay, this was okay!
23) Rebecca_1147 - Her voice is very tryhard and the song doesn’t really do much for me. Meh.
24) Amanda Tenfjord - NOPE. BURN THIS GINGER HELLDEMON I DON’T NEED THIS GARBAGE HOLY SHIT SHE’S LIKE JESS GLYNNE’S WORSE SISTER AND LIKE I DIDN’T THINK ANYONE COULD BE ANY WORSE THAN THAT ABHORRENT GARBAGE.
25) Eliane - Well this was another bore. This song is like the definition of UTRP2 but not in a good Chris Underwood type of way.
26) BLOW - This tried to be Kadie Elder but it just blew.
27) Nyxx - I wasn’t sure where this was going but I didn’t think it could actually live up to the expectations I had for this and while she didn’t start screaming like I wanted her to, I very much liked what I got. Very IAMX meets Eden XO and I’m very here for it.
28) Sheppard - I’ve been shown this song multiple times and every time I just say the same thing: “well this was basic”
29) John De Sohn - Yeah sure I mean whatever.
30) Meg Myers - Eh. There’s been better this week and this bitch has been sent so many times already I just don’t care.
31) Jenifer Brening - First it was Sigrid Benson and now this? I have to be honest though, I got my entire life from this steaming hot pile of garbage.
1793 days 10 hours ago
Aquamarine
01) Florence + The Machine - I sincerely hope whoever submitted this did solely to troll the ever loving shit out of Felix.
02) Now United - I will shit myself if this isn't Ian, because as he said, Now United is the future of music.
03) Rousseau - Was this supposed to do anything at all for me?
04) Chloe Kohanski - Oh no this nonsense is going to win isn't it? This seems like something I won't ever be able to get away from.
05) Luis Fonsi, Demi Lovato - This song has 2 billion views on YouTube and I'm really wondering how the fuck this got around the chart rules.
06) Gryffin - Oh yes Gryffin and Ivy. Yes yes. This is the kind of shit I EAT UP.
07) Moss Kena - This is another song where I'm going to be horrified when it places Top 5 or even worse wins.
08) Four Of Diamonds - I'll take girl groups that will never do particularly well in TSC for $400, Alex. All four of them think they're the Beyonce and none of them are even Kelly.
09) Jacob Banks - Without looking at the comments, I'm going to guess DallasAndrew is fully erect at this.
10) Diane Birch - Did this bitch purchase a travel agency's guide video from 2005 and overlay text on it?
11) Eleni Foureira - Weekly reminder that there are songs that exist outside of previous Eurovision contestants. Is it Tolis?
12) Polina Grace - I have been absolutely shaken to my core from this...I love bringing pop back to 2010. Wow.
13) A Story To Tell - Ok this video has 232 views...who's relative is this? My god and you know 230 of those views were the same person refreshing.
14) Yubin - Occasionally you can make me like a kpop song, this is not one of those times.
15) SHELLS - Oh I see I really thought that this could do something but alas it did not.
16) Neoni - This definitely is a more interesting week than the last couple of contests we had and I fully support it.
17) SING - Tired of the weeaboos who submit this literally every week but at least this was better than the other one.
18) Cheryl - I love the ASMR bit she does at one point during this song. I've had this in my Spotify playlist all week.
19) Seinabo Sey - I feel like this is the kind of song I'd hear in a very dark lit bar at 2AM when very drunk.
20) Gabby Barrett - This contest honestly is going OFF. I really enjoyed this and I really have enjoyed quite a few songs this time.
21) Paul Rey - Kind of a dull song in a standout contest.
22) Juicy M - I'm not gonna lie this contest is really doing that. Just litty titty.
23) Rebecca_1147 - This bitch tryna be an edgelord.
24) Amanda Tenfjord - As good as this contest is, it's exhausting me because the bad songs are just so much more inferior to the good ones.
25) Eliane - Oof these late songs are really trying their best not to stand out whatsoever aren't they...
26) BLOW - AFTER LISTENING TO 47 SECONDS OF TALKING, IT WAS REALLY THIS BAD?!?
27) Nyxx - I was really prepared to solidly 12 this if she started screaming in the chorus, but alas.
28) Sheppard - This was on my countdown last year for my top songs of 2018. TBD if I will dock it points because I've already known it for too long.
29) John De Sohn - This sounds like something that would have been on an Avicii album.
30) Meg Myers - She's won before, been entered several times, and probably accumulated a total of 2 points max from me.
31) Jenifer Brening - Why did this entire music video have a $10 budget? I might give this an irony point.
1792 days 19 hours ago
Talian
01) Florence + The Machine : Overall. Not my cup of tea. Too howled.

02) Now United : My babies 🤩 they grow so fast! I was conflicted between this and “WWTTL” but this is nice too!

03) Nerina Pallot : Once again. Not my cup of tea. It never really reached a climax of anything along those lines either. And her voice is not that interesting to make this enjoyable.

04) Chloe Kohanski : This didn’t reach its climax either. Overall, I couldn’t say this was a song I’ll ever get back to.

05) Luis Fonsi, Demi Lovato : Definitely better than Despacito but it doesn’t really add much. Or maybe it was so big here that I simply grew out of it.

06) Gryffin : This didn’t give anything. I felt like I was listening to pieces of other songs glued together.

07) Moss Kena : At first I didn’t really like it. But it made me hope for a better chorus. But that didn’t came.

08) Four of Diamonds : This is definitely not my thing. Very basic classic girl band song.

09) Jacob Banks : Oh, is this his? Why have I already heard like a thousands of times? Fifa maybe? Either way, it’s a nice song. Nothing spectacular tho.

10) Diane Birch : I’m sorry but I didn’t really enjoy this. It was very monotone and basic.

11) Eleni Foureira : This have been hyped so much in the group. But this didn’t do it for me at all. It felt a little lazy to my ears. Very early 2000s. But not there.

12) Polina Grace : Euro Pop Music 101. Not for me.

13) A Story To Tell : I kinda liked this. I’m not head over heels but definitely it was a breath of fresh air after this first 12 songs.

14) Yubin : Definitely a nice dancey song. Not my cup of tea at all but definitely a stand out between all the other songs of this genre this contest.

15) SHELLS : Surely the background music is a toetapper. But that voice doesn’t really suits it in my opinion. After a while, it begins to drag. A lot.

16) Neoni : It was kinda there. But as long as it went on I forgot it was playing at times. Not much of an attention grabber for what concerns me.

17) SING : I really enjoyed this until the chorus. They were doing soooo good by doing something so out of the usual for this genre but that chorus is just too cliche. But overall I’m not mad at it. It was an ok listen.

18) Cheryl : She used to have such amazing BOPS. Like serious bops. I’m kinda let down from this “era” but I won’t give up on you my sweet Cheryl!

19) Seinabo Sey : I think one of my first ever comments I was clocked for backed in 2014/15 was for how tired I was with her. I’m sorry but this still stands all these years later. im not a fan of this whispered/choired/deep/draggy  mix on a simple beat.

20) Gabby Barrett : Classic country rock ballad. It gave me nothing. Maybe an octave higher in the chorus could have helped.

21) Paul Rey : Yes mister! Give it to me all! I love this sooooooo much!!!!!

22) Juicy M : This just doesn’t do it for me.

23) Rebecca_1147 : It needed a little more kick and scratch on the chorus but overall this was very nice! I also LOVED the transition to that drop/reprise.

24) Amanda Tenfjord : She felt kinda lost in the song. I couldn’t enjoy this.

25) Eliane : Oh, the memories. She was my fav entry ever back in my prime. But for me this doesn’t hold up to it at all. Actually, this feels like a Carly Rae song. So not for me.

26) BLOW : This prom indie rock isn’t really my thing. The chorus wasn’t that bad tho. Definitely got me more excited than most of the other songs.

27) Nyxx : I was expecting so much edge that I kinda feel betrayed now. This is too much polite and clean for what this proposes to be.

28) Sheppard : Yes! I loved this soooo much!!!!

29) John De Sohn : Beach anthem. But I hate the beach. Not for me.

30) Meg Myers : Once again, too many howls. But overall this lacked something. Overall a pleasant listen but it’s not something I would personally jam to.

31) Jenifer Brening : This is iconically bad.
1792 days 16 hours ago
adeleadele
I will be putting the songs into 4 groups of 8 (one with 7) 3 go into high tier, 3 in middle tier (2 for group d) and 2 in low tier.

GROUP A

01) Florence + The Machine- It's not bad, but was not really all that into it. It's decent, but a bit bland.
02) Now United- Like their last entry, pretty cringy. Just really annoying and lifeless. Bad.
03) Nerina Pallot- This was all around decent! Does not stand out much really and nothing was remarkable, but did not mind this still!
04) Chloe Kohanski- This is a good solid song! Not really my taste, but better than the first 3 songs!
05) Luis Fonsi, Demi Lovato- Demi WHY?? Why be in a basic latin pop song that we have heard 1,000 times before. Sick of these kind of songs, don't like this.
06) Gryffin- I enjoyed this one! Like the beat, and the vocals! The drop is nothing that special, but not bad. Overall a good listen!
07) Moss Kena- Those vocals... yikes. I don't mind the song tbh, it's quite cathcy. Just the singer ruins it. A mixed bag.
08) Four of Diamonds- Its ok! A bit generic, and bland. But the girl group aspect definetely lifts this up! Ok overall!

High Tier- Nerina Pallot, Chloe Kohanski, Gryffin

Middle Tier- Florence + The Machine, Moss Kena, Four of Diamonds

Low Tier- Now United, Luis Fonsi, Demi Lovato
------------------------------------------------------------------------
GROUP B

09) Jacob Banks- Eh its ok! A bit messy, but unique!
10) Diane Birch- I enjoyed this one a lot! Overall a bop! I think it's a bit dated, but that's not a bad thing for me! Like this one a lot!
11) Eleni Foureira- I've not really liked much of her music except her eurovision music. I don't mind this one, but yeah still underwhelming. Overall decent.
12) Polina Grace- A powerful song right from the start, and her vocals :0 This song is so up my alley, whoever sent this knew that i would prob love this. Best song i've heard in a while, Masterpiece <3
13) A Story To Tell- Just a laughably basic song from a genre i don't like. Awful.
14) Yubin- This song was so fun! Iconic group, and the song is sooo catchy! It's not a crazy k-pop song with a crazy song and a crazy video, this seems like it could appeal to a lot of people, but what do i know. I really enjoyed this!
15) SHELLS- It's just kinda bland and boring :/ Not much to this one, but its not bad.
16) Neoni- Ooh this song is really cool! A catchy bop that i enjoyed a lot!

High Tier- Polina Grace, Yubin, Neoni

Middle Tier- Jacob Banks, Diane Birch, Eleni Foureira

Low Tier- A Story To Tell, SHELLS
GROUP C

17) SING- Omg another iconic girl group! This is just such a bop omg, i love this! It will prob flop, but i stan this so much!
18) Cheryl- Yass queen! This is just a bop, and i enjoyed this one a lot! This contest is wayyy better than the last one.
19) Seinabo Sey- This is interesting? Not sure if i liked this or not, i think the chorus is just a bit underwhelming and that's why i don't like this that much. Still decent.
20) Gabby Barrett- I like this one! The song has a lot of power which i like! Could of been better, but still a good song!
21) Paul Rey- Not much to say about this one, its decent, but pretty basic.
22) Juicy M- Wtf is that video. The song is pretty good though! I was liking it a lot, but the drop was a bit annoying? Overall still a good song.
23) Rebecca_1147- I'm surprized nobody sent this yet :0 It's totally not my kind of music, but i always really liked this song! A lot of power, and the chorus is so catchy! Perhaps the score i gave in esct was a bit high, but still!
24) Amanda Tenfjord- A bit bland? Its actually quite decent though, it grew on me throughout and the pre-chorus is quite good! As a whole package though it's just decent for me!

High Tier- SING, Cheryl, Rebecca_1147

Middle Tier- Gabby Barrett, Juicy M, Amanda Tenfjord

Low Tier- Seinabo Sey, Paul Rey
GROUP D

25) Eliane- This was a nice song! It sounds kind of low budget, but she did a lot with it still! Nice song, with a really catchy chorus as well!
26) BLOW- Eh, just very, very boring. Prob the most boring of the contest, don't like this.
27) Nyxx- Me at that thumbnail. This is so weird, but i actually am really liking this :0 Kind of has a britney spears ish voice, and the song is really unique. I enjoyed this a lot even though it's not the kind of song i would listen to much.
28) Sheppard- It's decent! Very generic, and uninteresting though (which is prob why they have not had a hit in years),.
29) John De Sohn- So... Generic. Did not like this, i can't even say why it's just... so meh.
30) Meg Myers- Another song that leans more alternative that i like :0 I really like the chorus and the verses are decent! A good song!
31) Jenifer Brening- Submitting this, but not "Remember"? This song is still a cheap bop though! Totally the trashiest of the contest, but i stan this. Like this one a lot lool!

High Tier- Eliane, Nyxx, Jenifer Brening

Middle Tier- Sheppard, Meg Myers

Low Tier- BLOW, John De Sohn
1792 days 16 hours ago
LiukBB
1. Florence and the Machine : I usually like florence, but this was bit disjointed and didn’t much for me. I liked the instrumentation, but the rest felt a bit flat.
MIDDLE CHANCE OF GETTING POINTS.
2. Neon United : This seemed one direction of 2019. Jokes aside, this got me interested as it was a bit generic but super catchy lol.
STRONG CHANCE OF GETTING POINTS.
3. Nerina Pallot: I liked the first verse till the chorus, then it all kinda went downhill and nowhere. A miss .
4. Chloe Kokanski: I really like the rock elements in the song, but it kinda loses steam after the 2 minute mark, so yeah I like it, but i don’t love it.
5. Luis Fonsi, Demi Lovato: I know i will be disliked, but i really like this, i remember being obsessed with this couple of months ago. I don’t like despacito, but this is one of the few latino song who really does that for me.
6. Gryffyn: Oh this was very modern and very strong, maybe a bit repetitive towards the end but very nice executed.
7. Miss Kena: First song of the night that i didn’t appreciate it. Everything was overproduced.
LOW CHANCES OF GETTING POINTS.
8. Four of Diamonds: This was nice, but it missed a bit of a wow factor to make it stand out.
9. Jacob Banks: LMAO WTF IS THIS ? I HEARD HORSES NOISES IN THE BACKGROUND. Didn’t get this at all. I hope the owner of this will explain to me on sunday.
LOW CHANCE OF GETTING POINTS.
10. Diane Birch: I mean it wasn’t bad, but it felt like it was really dated and didn’t suit the time. It’s a pity cause it had a nice vibe.
11. Eleni Foureira: I prefer this to Fuego lol, here she looked even more sassy. The only thing who put me a bit off was the drop but overall the package was good.
STRONG CHANCE OF GETTING POINTS
12. Polina Grace: I’m torned on this. The verses were okay but the chorus really lacked in impact. It had interesting elements though.
13. A story to tell this: This really killed me off lmaoo. Those vocals were way annoying and the song was bad. Couldn’t wait for this to end.
14. Yubin: This was cooked well, but i never really got into it which was a shame. It was nice, but kinda missed something.
15. SHELLS :i have a bad feeling this will get forgotten, but i really like the vibe coming from this. The relaxing effect really comes off well.
16. Neoni: this will do well, but again it’s way overproduced for my taste . A lot going on in just 3 minutes.
17.Sing: Uh this was really different, I was pleasantly suprised and carried away. It was so sweet.
18. Cheryl: I ended up liking this way less than I expected, but still this giving me potential winner vibes. Very solid all round. It was still catchy.
19. Seinabo Sey: Oh this was different, and even if the vocals weren't that remarkable i could live with that, cause the package was so solid.
20. Gabby Barrett: When this was starting, I was like "oh no an other ballad" then it turned out to be a real uptempo country song, and I was honestly shooked. It was all well executed. Pleasant suprise.
21. Paul Rey: The start was promising, and the backing vocalists were nice, but the song didn't really go anywhere , and it felt a bit disjointed.
22. Juicy : This was nice, the kind of generic I am into it but the chorus really put me off and made me lost interest. Didn't like the drop either, so bit of miss.
23. Rebecca_1147: Oh hi dallas. This was nice but id idn't remember to like it this much. The chorus really elevated this, very modern and in your face. Might be a dark horse?
24. Amanda Tenfjord: Uhm wasn't really feeling this. Way too safe into a contest like this. The vocals are nice and it's cooked well, but it left me tasteless.
25. Eliane: This will do well, but it's an other sophysicated song which are not made for me. I was bored all alone. Uhm that chorus was badd. It felt like " brum brum " of the car.
26. BLOW: Oh the intro was way too long but I really liked this. The drop was so good and vocally this is great.
27. Nyxx: An other one who will score well, but it's really all over the place and in parts this really tries hard, and all of that together it really comes off as a nightmare for me lol.
LOW CHANCES OF GETTING POINTS.
28. Sheppard: Wow this was great. I was feeling this from the first second, maybe the winner is just here?
STRONG CHANCE OF GETTING POINTS
29. John de Son: Back to something more safe but I really liked the production. Wish it could have been stronger but the drop is so nice. It lacks in wow factor though
30. Meg Myers: Oh yea this is rockish, done well. Nice production, a bit of standard but very catchyyy.
31. Jenifer Brening: LMAO SHE IS BACK. ICON. This was nice, better than her esc entry, but the chorus didn’t get to me. Like it was nice, but maybe a bit too safe in a contest like this.
MIDDLE CHANCE OF GETTING POINTS
1792 days 16 hours ago
MISSimogen
01) florence and the machine - she's cute nd thts about it, not her best
02) now united - the cinematography of this music video 😍  but no this was boring, generic n gave kids bop tease
03) nerina pallot - was waiting for this song to go somewhere and it never really did
04) chloe kohanski - didn't mind this actually just wish the chorus had a bit more to it
05) luis fonsi, demi Lovato - trying to grasp onto relevancy by getting this mainstream sound, just embarrassing n too generic
06) gryffin - shes cutesy actually, the drop is good enough to keep my attention
07) moss kena - was gorg when it first started but then lost steam really quickly, pretty mv tho
08) four of diamonds - byeeee why do they remind me of a rejected girl group from x factor that were put together at bootcamp, not feeling her at all wish the tempo was faster could've made it boppier
09) jacob banks - love his unique sound, something different and makes for a gorg song that keeps my attention - wish the backing singer was more prominent tho feeling herrrr
10) diane birch - bye are we sure this song wasnt made before 2009... this is actually cute though, the voice is stun and the song sounds a bit 90s-00s which i actually love, miss diane servinggggg and for what?
11) eleni foureira - this song walked so fuego could run, this girls NOT doing it like her good sis fuego but shes okay
12) polina grace - why am i listening to backing music of a vampire diaries "delena best moments"... this song aint it
13) a story to tell - not really my style but i can appreciate the instrumental nd thats about it
14) yubin - can never really get into kpop but the production on this is gorg fvckinggg queeeen - BOP
15) shells - this would be a gorg asmr video for bed time
16) neoni - heard so many songs similar to this so not exactly ground breaking but shes not TOO bad
17) sing - these girls arent doing it like yubin did it and thats that on that
18) cheryl - wasnt too keen on this at first, generic pop song but on second listen its not bad the chorus is actually a lil bit of a bop
19) seinabo sey - shes serving looks, vocals and visuals - shes pretty
20) gabby barrett - the only song we claim called "i hope" is from international legend extraordinaire rebecca ferguson, as for this song her vocals sound a bit yee-hawish for me, not for me
21) paul rey - load of shite not even the choir could add a bit of flavour to this... very bland
22) juicy m - er this is alright drop is cute but goes on for too long.. bit of a bore x
23) rebecca_1147 - by her name was hoping she'd serve bitta pc electropop excellence but instead.. she served this which was a bit boring
24)  amanda tenfjord - indie quirky little girl who most likely got bullied in shool but shes serving, love the sound - serving an off brand sigrid but doing it flawlessly
25) eliane - eliane the pain making her debut fresh from the dumping ground however it isnt doing it for me such a repetitive chorus boring cow
26) blow - yeah they're cute i guess
27) nyxx - i bet she eats bats for breakfast and washes it down with a can of monster.. she should stick to doing that and quit music yikes
28) sheppard - remember seeing them at this venue and they were cute, have a few bops and can always make something worth listening to but the lyrics are always lil bit cringy
29) john de sohn - honestly song like this has been tried and tested time and time again at this point its so boring and doesnt offer anything new and exciting... feel like this is like the 5th song thats followed the same sound, if you're going to do it at least make the chorus good - bored of it now
30) meg myers - hey queen, girl you have done it again, constantly raising the bar for us all and doing it flawlessly - id say im surprised but i know who you are ive seen it up close and personal, girl you make me so proud and i love you.
31) jenifer brening - byeeeeee this is a bop i dont care come to brazil queen!
1792 days 14 hours ago
Arris
01. Her voice is always good but this really didn't do anything to me. Boring.
02. Oh this was pretty catchy but only pre-chorus and chorus. Verses were kinda annoying af.
03. I don't... understand it. That pace, her voice... okay jk it kinda grew on me as I went. It's actually pretty nice but only when you listen with an open-mind.
04. This is weird. Not my type of music really, but it wasn't bad. Her voice and overall vocal delivery had some intriguing emotions.
05. I mean yes it's cute and yes it's catchy but somehow I never loved it? As a song that was coming right after Despacito, I guess I expected more. It's still a toot, though.
06. You know what? I really love EDM songs with a pinch and hints of sadness. There's something special about that, so I liked it.
07. I liked it. It has a really nice and groovy vibe.
08. I don't know with girl groups sometimes it's weird to judge, because one is a stronger vocalist then the other etc.. I liked the chorus here, but again some of the vocals were annoying me, same with verses.
09. Okay this was different. hmmm I kinda liked it? What's wrong with me lmao?
10. Wow! Really good. Well done on finding an entry like this. I really liked the overall vibe of it, her voice and the lyrics. Listening to this made me FEEL.
11. Terrible. Her vocals were shit, production was a mess. Just a no.
12. This was super basic and generic but it was okay and I actually enjoyed it, so yeah.
13. I surprisingly liked it. This was pretty good, yet still basic FOR ITS GENRE.
14. Not too bad, but the whistling is annoying should have stayed in 2014. I also did NOT like spoken part. 
15. It's interesting but a bit of a let-down. I expected more from the melody it's like something was holding her back.
16. Hmmm I liked it more than I didn't. It had similar problem to #15 though. It was promising but kinda feels like also didn't go fully to the place it indented musically.
17. Mess. Too candy obviously and her vocals were super weak. Bye!
18. Honestly it's pretty damn good. And I usually hate Cheryl Cole, so that's saying a lot! After the mess she released as a first single and botox gone wrong in a previous video, she doesn't only look good here but sounds good. One of the best tracks I've heard by this woman.
19. This kind of reminds me of No Fugees. It felt pretty climatic but unfortunately will flop here.
20. There is something annoying about her voice. Sorry, she just sounds forced and it kind of takes away from the track itself. It wasn't the worst, but it's like whatever to me.
21. While I'm sure it's a great ballad... I didn't fully enjoy it. It was a bit too bland, although the chorus was nice.
22. I'm really tired of annoying drops that should've stayed in 2013. This started off nicely but then was unbearable. I mean if only the beat was good... it was a torture.
23. Strangely I don't hate it? It's so weird and unique but there is something about its progression and instrumentals that I enjoyed. Interesting track.
24. LMAO what's with this week's tracks. They start so bad but then they become better. This one had a al right chorus with a nice little beat going on, verses could've been stronger but overall it was fine.
25. I enjoyed it for what it was. She had a really cute voice and the whole song structure was rather adorable, a bit too cutesy sometimes but overall it's a yes from me.
26. What kind of odd song this was? I really wasn't sure whether I liked it or not, but I knew there was something there so I kept listening attentively and yeah I think it's a decent track with some very interesting melodies.
27. Sounds very early 00's. Verses were better than chorus. Lacks wow factor for what its tying to be.
28. A bit basic and cheesy but I actually enjoyed it. Verses were fine, chorus was really catchy.
29. A type of music I usually enjoy. I really liked the verses, the drop disappointed me but overall it's nice.
30. You know when you go to a restaurant and get a so-so starter then main dish is pretty damn good, but then dessert leaves a lot to desire? This analogy fits this track.
31. Wow... so cheap and dated. I- don't even know what to say. Think it came out in 2005 and I was my current age, I'd probably enjoy it then... In 2019 it sounds like a bad joke.
1792 days 14 hours ago
Natepresnell
1. Part of me wanted to like this but I just couldn’t get into it
2. Kind of boppy but at the same time very basic
3. This was nice, different
4. This was okay
5. Oh HELLO
6. I do like this overall because I usually like this kind of music but the drop is kind of weak for me
7. Yeah no I didn’t like this
8. I forget who this reminds me of but basically I don’t like it so grats
9. Yeah this wasn’t for me either unfortunately
10. Nope this did nothing for me, kind of annoying voice
11. This was bad and basic but I liked the drop
12. I liked the chorus of this
13. Nothing special from this one ladies
14. It had me until it mixed languages but I should’ve known based off of the title
15. I thought based off of the start this would be good but it just kinda ended up being the same sound all throughout unfortunately
16. The only good part about this song is when she says she’s a supernova if I’m being honest
17. Definitely better than #14 is all I can say
18. One of the better songs so far, nothing I would listen to outside TSC but it’s okay
19. Okay no thank you I did not like this
20. It kinda sounded like Miley Cyrus but this is not my type of music sorry
21. I kinda liked the darkness to this one, it’s missing a wow factor but this wasn’t bad. Gets kinda weak towards the end
22. Yeah I didn’t like this, usually the chorus / drop can save these types of songs but it’s a no from me
23. I honestly can’t form an opinion on this, it’s okay? I don’t know lmfao
24. The beat of this reminds me of malamente which is not a bad thing !
25. She has a nice voice but overall this was kind of basic and didn’t do much for me
26. Can you people not submit annoyingly long intros, otherwise I did enjoy the darker tone to this
27. This was messy and I’m not completely sold on it
28. Oh yes hello I enjoyed this was catchy and fun, I think I’ve heard it somewhere
29. Wow two bops in a row, this is Avicii type music
30. Didn’t really enjoy this one sorry
31. This was cheesy, basic and bad
1792 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
01) Florence + The Machine - TOOT- Strong start, but can’t lie, getting slightly... bored of Florence at this point especially since she won her last contest. Wouldn’t mind seeing her take a TSC break for the rest of the year.

02) Now United - BOOT - Cringeeeeee, I don’t think I’ll ever warm to them. Just too cheesy for me and also just a shitty song in general.

03) Nerina Pallot - BOOT - I was so bored, I really thought it was going to take off but it never reached anything worthwhile.

04) Chloe Kohanski - TOOT - Winner, winner chicken dinner. This sounds like something I would send but better, drop lacked a bit but aside from that, I quite liked it.

05) Luis Fonsi, Demi Lovato - BOOT - I dont really like Latin music and this is no exception.

06) Gryffin - BOOT - Boring voice and a boring production, just a bit of a snoozer for me.

07) Moss Kena - BOOT - Ew, this was absolutely vile. His voice is annoying as hell and I hate the song’s whole vibe.

08) Four of Diamonds - BOOT - A bad, boring girl band coming out with a bad, boring song. They should walk away from their careers in all honesty.

09) Jacob Banks - BOOT - A hot boo boo mess mawma, I struggled to find anything about this song to be in anyway coherent.

10) Diane Birch - TOOT - Oh wow, very pretty voice and a pretty cool production. Something angelic about this, really liked this.

11) Eleni Foureira - TOOT - I really did try my very best to hate this, but it’s just so damn iconic. A triumph.

12) Polina Grace - BOOT - So dated and just a terrible song, that should be burned with pure fire.

13) A Story To Tell - BOOT - I actually have a story to tell!...This boring unoriginal nonsense is getting a big fat 0 from me.

14) Yubin - BOOT - I didn’t like this, I thought it brought nothing interesting to the table and i’ll forget its entire existence by the end of the contest.

15) SHELLS - TOOT - Oh I eat this sort of shit up, even if it’s boring, its just so damn adorable.

16) Neoni - BOOT - This really was a head ache and a complete mess, I didn’t enjoy anything about this.

17) SING - BOOT - Only like Johnny will get this, but if AshleyWhite was to have a music career and release a song I truly imagine this would be the lispy mess he would come out with.

18) Cheryl - TOOT - Ehhhhhhh, its nowhere near the bangers in the past she’s released but it was fine. This isn’t doing well but at least she’s getting royalties from Ed Sheeran and Bieber (and no im not making that up)

19) Seinabo Sey - BOOT- I actually really like her and looked through her discography to send something I liked and well I didn’t like anything so that says all that needs to be said about my thoughts on this song.

20) Gabby Barrett - TOOT - I don’t usually go for country but I found something about this incredibly endearing.

21) Paul Rey - BOOT - Any other week, I probably don’t mind this, but this is a bore compared to everything else so far.

22) Juicy M - TOOT - Werk. Solid build and drop, all I can ask for in this song, it got me moving so it succeeded in its execution.

23) Rebecca_1147 - BOOT - I thought this came across as...disjointed. Like the pieces were all there but it just didn’t work for me, the second verse production also was a mood.

24) Amanda Tenfjord - TOOT - A more boring version of something Sigrid would do, but I do like Sigrid and this song was solid.

25) Eliane - BOOT - Terribly boring and unoriginal, nothing really to see here or say about this.

26) BLOW - BOOT - I just hate this style of music that features a lot of talk singing. It’s not real music for me.

27) Nyxx - BOOT - Was really digging it until whatever the fuck that chorus was.

28) Sheppard - TOOT - Really love them, a feel good, fun bop. What’s not to like?

29) John De Sohn - BOOT - Very unoriginal and I’m pretty sure there are like 1000s of songs that sound exactly the same.

30) Meg Myers - Meg from BB17 really outsold. This was just a little messy for my taste and didn’t flow that well.

31) Jenifer Brening - BOOT - Such a strong contest to end on this dated bull crap.
1792 days 1 hour ago
Eoin
Oh wow forgot to boot meg myers
1791 days 23 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Florence + The Machine – She is back and giving us a killer song that has a powerful beat that got me grooving along and those vocals are just amazing
02) Now United – ALLEZ ALLEZ ALLEZ is what I’m singing when listening to this wonderful song that brightens me up and the beat is just great, and their vocals together are perfect
03) Nerina Pallot – This has potential with her vocals to be good, but it is dire from the basic music and is frankly boring to listen all the way through
04) Chloe Kohanski – I’m just really confused about this song with the vocals and music not mixing together creating noise and she should have toned the music down
05) Luis Fonsi, Demi Lovato – A Latin party is in the house and it has the beat to be a hit, but I thought the female singer brought it down a notch taking me away from this party
06) Gryffin – Okay I am liking the vocalist giving me those vibes which is good but the music during the chorus became generic and brought the song down a level
07) Moss Kena – Already I am not a fan of the singer with the vocals being really distracting and so is the backing vocalist and the music is confusing my brain so much
08) Four of Diamonds – I enjoyed when they sing individually with their moment to shine but when they sung together in the chorus it felt really lackluster and like it is 4 individuals and not a group
09) Jacob Banks – That voice is just heaven to listen to with the power being top level and the beat making it stand out in this contest and it flows together so well
10) Diane Birch – I’m sorry but you lost me when you hit that chorus turning it into a big pile of garbage and the backing vocalists really don’t help it
11) Eleni Foureira – What the hell happened to her with this song being a flop but let’s be honest it is her worst song ever being annoying and at least Netta produces better songs
12) Polina Grace – She got a great voice and I like how she comes through making it an event I would see again, and the chorus is not bad compared to the rest of this
13) A Story To Tell – I want to tell you that this is the greatest song I have ever heard in my life……… Just kidding it is awful and causes my ears to bleed from the music and vocals and is actually the worst song of the year by far
14) Yubin – This is actually really good, and I am rocking my head along to the beat and her voice and for sure this shine out turning me into a fan straight away
15) SHELLS – So far, the only thing this song is doing good is making me fall asleep and it is that type of song that is a borefest with the same goddam beat over and over and over again
16) Neoni – This is not very good with the music being distracting and the vocals I’m lost for words for all the wrong reasons and I am done with it
17) SING – The music is really hyped up with these wicked beats too bad they were let down by the vocals and the dupstep of the music in this song
18) Cheryl – Her glory days are over by what this song is doing to me with the music being bad and the singing is just mediocre, and I expected more
19) Seinabo Sey – She has good vocals which I like to some soul singers, but the song overall is very bland and repetitive to a point it loses its appeal
20) Gabby Barrett – I love some country and she has got a rocking voice and the song is nice to hear and it is enjoyable to be heard on the car radio
21) Paul Rey – Boy you shook me with that power you brought, and the heaven have poured and gave us this fantastic song that has me loving all over
22) Juicy M – Eh its not bad with the music being alright but the vocalist is not doing anything, and the chorus just went on too far for my liking with the music there ruining it
23) Rebecca_1147 – Nope I have lost interested by the chaotic music and how annoying it gets very quickly, and it just keeps getting worse
24) Amanda Tenfjord – This is the type of song that brings a downer on me and it is dire with the way she is singing, and the music used and there is no going back from here
25) Eliane – I like the boppiness the song is bringing, and she got that unique vocals to keep me here and the rhythm is what I like to hear so well done
26) BLOW – I’m waiting for this song to get going but it doesn’t and Jesus Christ it is boring as hell and it quickly turns into torture listening to the end
27) Nyxx – To be fair this is a nightmare hearing it from the constant music use and her screeching vocals and I don’t know why this was produced in the first place
28) Sheppard – I can’t help to love the beats that got me dancing along and this is such a good feel song that I just adore, and no one can say otherwise
29) John De Sohn – It is trying to be this great dance beat track, but it will always be decent and nothing more being very basic in the music used
30) Meg Myers – I was liking it very much with the verses and her vocals, but the chorus came and it all of it just died being that big of a car crash to listen through
31) Jenifer Brening – I could have sworn I have heard a song like this before or is it because it is very generic with the same dance beat and vocals which are not worthy to listen to
1790 days 5 hours ago
IceBeast
1) Florence + The Machine - 'Moderation' - soulful, love the beat
02) Now United - 'All Day' - catchy af as always
03) Nerina Pallot - 'Rousseau' - this was nice but dragged for me
04) Chloe Kohanski - 'Come This Far' - this wasn’t bad, enjoyed more than i thought i would
05) Luis Fonsi, Demi Lovato - 'Echame La Culpa' - catchy!
06) Gryffin - 'Bye Bye (feat. Ivy Adara)' - this kinda just went over my head
07) Moss Kena - 'Be Mine' - this was okay
08) Four of Diamonds - 'Walk Away' - like above, this was just okay
09) Jacob Banks - 'Love Ain't Enough' - this was also just okay
10) Diane Birch - 'Lighthouse' - peaceful
11) Eleni Foureira - 'Triumph' - this beat is so good i was bopping
12) Polina Grace - 'Pure Fire' - too repetitive for me
13) A Story To Tell - 'Tell Me You're - Leaving' - not a fan
14) Yubin - 'Thank U Soooo Much' - this was okay
15) SHELLS - 'Jailbird' - this was cute
16) Neoni - 'Supernova' - this was pleasant
17) SING - 'Ji Ming Yue (寄明月)' - this was nice but idt it’s gonna get pts from me
18) Cheryl - 'Let You' - this was meh
19) Seinabo Sey - 'I Owe You Nothing' - i didn’t like this
20) Gabby Barrett - 'I Hope' - i wanted to like this but i just didnt get drawn in
21) Paul Rey - 'All Falls Down' - wish it had something more
22) Juicy M - 'Spotlight (feat. Sophie Hintze)' - didn’t stand out to me
23) Rebecca_1147 - 'Better Off Alone' - also didnt stand out to me but a pleasant listen
24) Amanda Tenfjord - 'First Impression' - this cute and enjoyable
25) Eliane - 'Run' - catchy
26) BLOW - 'You Killed Me On The Moon' - not my cup of tea
27) Nyxx - 'Nightmare' - meh
28) Sheppard - 'Coming Home' - liked this more than i thought i would
29) John De Sohn - 'Forever Young (feat. Liamoo)' - this was nice but kinda went nowhere
30) Meg Myers - 'Lemon Eyes' - this was different, enjoyed it!
31) Jenifer Brening - 'ASAP' - mehhhh
1789 days 20 hours ago
DallasAndrew
01) Florence + The Machine - 'Moderation' It's a nice vibe, standard style for them. Not something truly exciting, but a decent start.
02) Now United - 'All Day' The same choirish style I've heard from them in their recent entry. This one is much weaker and generic though, very repetitive and a quite cheap sound.
03) Nerina Pallot - 'Rousseau' Really, really slow, also clicheic, it doesn't reach any higher momentum.
04) Chloe Kohanski - 'Come This Far' There are also some dull elements, but this is the first song that truly gets into attention, the music is a little stronger and she is good vocally and by attitude.
05) Luis Fonsi, Demi Lovato - 'Echame La Culpa' Look, we have a hit. It's full of energy, but I'm pretty sick of it, this latino bops are not exactly on my style and ususally don't have too much distinguished elements in them, this one being no exception.
06) Gryffin - 'Bye Bye (feat. Ivy Adara)' I hope this will at least remain the most banal sound of the night. I've heard it so many times in other songs and I've enjoyed no one.
07) Moss Kena - 'Be Mine' Justin Timberlake in a much weaker interpretation. I wouldn't have liked even the original in something like that.
08) Four of Diamonds - 'Walk Away' Not much originality in this either, at least it is a little catchy. Vocally they steal it.
09) Jacob Banks - 'Love Ain't Enough' It's interesting, nice vocally, a little messy, but in an enjoyable way. I know the song from somewhere.
10) Diane Birch - 'Lighthouse' The video is really amusing, does she refer of that kind of lighthouse?! She has some vocals, but they are hard to be accepted by every year. The song has some energy, but it's quite generic excepting her voice.
11) Eleni Foureira - 'Triumph' Cheap and annoying, like usually she is.
12) Polina Grace - 'Pure Fire' I don't like her vocally at all. The song is also quite cheap, more enjoyable than others, but still poor in terms of quality.
13) A Story To Tell - 'Tell Me You're Leaving' Finally a good song for today, they remind me of Kings of Leon. It's not necessarily extraordinary, but I've enjoyed all of it.
14) Yubin - 'Thank U Soooo Much' The worst thing is that I've heard worse today.
15) SHELLS - 'Jailbird' The general vibe is ok, but it transmits absolutely nothing, it's slow but not emotional. It might be a grower with more listens but for a first time one, I can't say it's memorable by something.
16) Neoni - 'Supernova' I'm pretty sure this is the winner. I'm not a fan, it was acceptable, it has some elements that puts it apart of other entries.
17) SING - 'Ji Ming Yue (寄明月)' That dubstep kills, too bad it's not the only thing of it.
18) Cheryl - 'Let You' Is it Cheryl Cole? By the cheapness of the music, I believe it is.
19) Seinabo Sey - 'I Owe You Nothing' An alternative song. I won't say it's either good or bad, but it didn't move me at all.
20) Gabby Barrett - 'I Hope' It's certainly a nice song, vocally, instrumentally and it has a strong rythm. It lacks something to be unique, but it's on top for today.
21) Paul Rey - 'All Falls Down' He steps up with some solid vocals. The music is beautiful, a little generic, but in the end it works really well.
22) Juicy M - 'Spotlight (feat. Sophie Hintze)' There are some elements I don't like at all, it's a little messy, otherwise it's pretty catchy.
23) Rebecca_1147 - 'Better Off Alone' She has something from Shania Twain, the general vibe is great, the instrumental is powerful. The chorus might lack a little something, but as a whole it's a good song.
24) Amanda Tenfjord - 'First Impression' Well, the first impression wasn't exactly very convincing. I don't like her voice and the music is pretty cheesy and lacking something substantial.
25) Eliane - 'Run' Not much to say very differently beside the previous entry, somehow they're pretty similar, this one lacking a little more substance.
26) BLOW - 'You Killed Me On The Moon' That was such a sound without any feeling bringing with it, simply a boring song.
27) Nyxx - 'Nightmare' She has an attractive voice, I like the vibe. It doesn't bring too much with it, it's kinda forgetable, but the general vibe is is pleasant for my ears.
28) Sheppard - 'Coming Home' Kinda generic, but full of energy and generally pleasant.
29) John De Sohn - 'Forever Young (feat. Liamoo)' Cheap and boring.
30) Meg Myers - 'Lemon Eyes' It's pretty strange, it has some rythm, the pop-rock instrumental is nice, but there is some mess in it. I think it needs more auditions to make me truly like it, but it was ok.
31) Jenifer Brening - 'ASAP' From the first seconds I know that it will be the worst of the contest and not because of her voice (I truly can't decide if she has a good voice or contrary), but especially because of the dated cheap dance track.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!