This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 355 Final

Topic » TSC 355 Final

1780 days 15 hours ago
DallasAndrew
17) SING - 'Ji Ming Yue (寄明月)' That dubstep kills, too bad it's not the only thing of it.
1780 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
19) Seinabo Sey - 'I Owe You Nothing'
1780 days 15 hours ago
DallasAndrew
18) Cheryl - 'Let You' Is it Cheryl Cole? By the cheapness of the music, I believe it is.
1780 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
20) Gabby Barrett - 'I Hope'
1780 days 15 hours ago
DallasAndrew
19) Seinabo Sey - 'I Owe You Nothing' An alternative song. I won't say it's either good or bad, but it didn't move me at all.
1780 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
21) Paul Rey - 'All Falls Down'
1780 days 15 hours ago
DallasAndrew
20) Gabby Barrett - 'I Hope' It's certainly a nice song, vocally, instrumentally and it has a strong rythm. It lacks something to be unique, but it's on top for today.
1780 days 15 hours ago
DallasAndrew
I'll do the rest later as well, thanks for hosting Rick!
1780 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
As nobody else is here for now, I will block-post the rest.
1780 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
22) Juicy M - 'Spotlight (feat. Sophie Hintze)'

23) Rebecca_1147 - 'Better Off Alone'

24) Amanda Tenfjord - 'First Impression'

Alt: https://open.spotify.com/track/16uzXACzru4KgTfgTVCOQT
1780 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
25) Eliane - 'Run'

26) BLOW - 'You Killed Me On The Moon'

27) Nyxx - 'Nightmare'
1780 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
28) Sheppard - 'Coming Home'

29) John De Sohn - 'Forever Young (feat. Liamoo)'

30) Meg Myers - 'Lemon Eyes'

31) Jenifer Brening - 'ASAP'
1780 days 15 hours ago
ricktworick1
All 31 songs have been posted!

Make sure you listen to all of the songs, post your comments, and then send your votes to me.

Please give 12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 points to your ten favorite songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

The deadline is 3 PM EST/8 PM BST on Sunday, which is when the results show will be hosted.

Good luck all!
1780 days 11 hours ago
onemanarmy
27) Nyxx - This reminded me of the Bride Of Chucky soundtrack, that's not an insult, there was a industrial pop cover of Patsy Cline's Crazy on it that I over played and this has the same appeal.

28) Sheppard - A decent band, not the most original sounds but I enjoy a few tracks of theirs, Coming Home is not their best work but it still has charm and a rhythm to it that can grow on you.

29) John De Sohn - Vanilla and generic production. Fine on the ears yet it's minimal lyrics makes it drag and it's ultimately forgettable.

30) Meg Myers - I was actually debating to self about sending in something from this album, Motel is a personal favorite and the song that got me into her music, this one is more interesting creativity wise but I'm just not as hooked on the sound, not a personal favorite from the album.

31) Jenifer Brening - I mean it's fine if you're still into the dance mix 93-95 albums. Nothing about it stood out as bad but it's just not cool enough to talk about or recommend.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!