This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 355 Final

Topic » TSC 355 Final

1788 days 7 hours ago
bibbles
sorry, watching holby, then years and years, not the band, the tv show!
1788 days 7 hours ago
DallasAndrew
13) A Story To Tell - 'Tell Me You're Leaving' Finally a good song for today, they remind me of Kings of Leon. It's not necessarily extraordinary, but I've enjoyed all of it.
1788 days 7 hours ago
Patrick319
don't offend kings of leon like that
1788 days 7 hours ago
ricktworick1
15) SHELLS - 'Jailbird'
1788 days 7 hours ago
Patrick319
14) Yubin - Ok this video is sending me since their choreography looks so low energy. The song itself was pleasant, but it didn't wow me or anything.
1788 days 7 hours ago
DallasAndrew
14) Yubin - 'Thank U Soooo Much' The worst thing is that I've heard worse today.
1788 days 7 hours ago
ricktworick1
16) Neoni - 'Supernova'
1788 days 7 hours ago
Patrick319
15) SHELLS - It's soothing and has some nice bits in the instrumentation, but it's also missing something. It's okay.
1788 days 7 hours ago
DallasAndrew
15) SHELLS - 'Jailbird' The general vibe is ok, but it transmits absolutely nothing, it's slow but not emotional. It might be a grower with more listens but for a first time one, I can't say it's memorable by something.
1788 days 7 hours ago
ricktworick1
17) SING - 'Ji Ming Yue (寄明月)'
1788 days 7 hours ago
Patrick319
16) Neoni - Ok I had to check whether this was a Ylva & Linda production. If you don't know what I'm talking about, they're a sister duo who often produce low budget songs for Eurovision national finals that sound so cheap, dated and terrible. Not a good sign for this.
1788 days 7 hours ago
DallasAndrew
16) Neoni - 'Supernova' I'm pretty sure this is the winner. I'm not a fan, it was acceptable, it has some elements that puts it apart of other entries.
1788 days 7 hours ago
Patrick319
I'll do the rest later.
1788 days 7 hours ago
DallasAndrew
I always wondered what 'low budget' means.
1788 days 7 hours ago
ricktworick1
18) Cheryl - 'Let You'

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!