This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 355 Final

Topic » TSC 355 Final

1796 days 2 hours ago
DallasAndrew
03) Nerina Pallot - 'Rousseau' Really, really slow, also clicheic, it doesn't reach any higher momentum.
1796 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
05) Luis Fonsi, Demi Lovato - 'Echame La Culpa'
1796 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
04) Chloe Kohanski - I've had this on my short list since it came out, basically. Chloe is one of my favourite Voice winners, so I definitely enjoy this. The production gives me ZZ Ward vibes, and I love the rock elements. I like this.
1796 days 2 hours ago
DallasAndrew
04) Chloe Kohanski - 'Come This Far' There are also some dull elements, but this is the first song that truly gets into attention, the music is a little stronger and she is good vocally and by attitude.
1796 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
06) Gryffin - 'Bye Bye (feat. Ivy Adara)'
1796 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
05) Luis Fonsi, Demi Lovato - The person who sent this basically admitted to it on Skype. Electric chair. Don't care for the song.
1796 days 2 hours ago
DallasAndrew
05) Luis Fonsi, Demi Lovato - 'Echame La Culpa' Look, we have a hit. It's full of energy, but I'm pretty sick of it, this latino bops are not exactly on my style and ususally don't have too much distinguished elements in them, this one being no exception.
1796 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
07) Moss Kena - 'Be Mine'
1796 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
06) Gryffin - I liked the build into the drop, but everything else about this was unspectacular, including the drop itself.
1796 days 2 hours ago
DallasAndrew
06) Gryffin - 'Bye Bye (feat. Ivy Adara)' I hope this will at least remain the most banal sound of the night. I've heard it so many times in other songs and I've enjoyed no one.
1796 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
08) Four of Diamonds - 'Walk Away'
1796 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
07) Moss Kena - I was into this at the start but my interest waned the further it progressed. It ran out of steam by the first chorus. Disappointed.
1796 days 2 hours ago
DallasAndrew
07) Moss Kena - 'Be Mine' Justin Timberlake in a much weaker interpretation. I wouldn't have liked even the original in something like that.
1796 days 2 hours ago
ricktworick1
09) Jacob Banks - 'Love Ain't Enough'
1796 days 2 hours ago
Patrick319
08) Four of Diamonds - I love the fact that these girls are basically the second most successful act from their season (behind Saara), because they were a complete non-entity on the show LOL. This was a cute pop song. Don't think much else of it, but I liked it.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!