This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 355 Final

Topic » TSC 355 Final

1806 days 8 hours ago
WeakProduct
01) Florence + The Machine- Really into it from the start. One of my fav Florence songs in a minute honestly.

02) Now United- Oof, not my vibe at all. Kinda repetitive.

03) Nerina Pallot- This is awesome. Her voice rocks and so do the lyrics!

04) Chloe Kohanski- I can get down with this. It’s got a sick alt-pop vibe.

05) Luis Fonsi, Demi Lovato- Omg I love it. It’s fun AND sexy. Great combo.

06) Gryffin- This song is fucking awesome. Props to whoever chose this. I’m so in for it.

07) Moss Kena- This is funky in a great way. This would be an awesome summer bop.

08) Four of Diamonds- It’s a slow start. It’s kinda cliche poppy for me. The chorus makes it a little better.

09) Jacob Banks- This guys voice is SO cool. I love this song. This is something new and fresh! 

10) Diane Birch- There’s something I love about this that I can’t put my finger on. The song is ver Cranberries-esque. Nice entry!

11) Eleni Foureira- This is a pride month bop. Makes my gay ass want to dance.

12) Polina Grace- This song doesn’t do lot for me. The chorus is irritating to me.

13) A Story To Tell- Oh this brings me back to middle school vibes in the BEST way.

14) Yubin- I kinda disliked this from the beginning and it never got better for me.

15) SHELLS- Love this! It’s like a rainy day upbeat bop

16) Neoni- This is a weird one, I think I like it? Can’t really make up my mind. It’s all over the place

17) SING- It’s just not my kind of pop :/ Sorry! DEFINITELY not for me

18) Cheryl- This is fantastic. Love this vibe. It goes in a bunch of different directions I don’t expect.

19) Seinabo Sey- This song fucking slaps. Such a bop.

20) Gabby Barrett- I’m not one to typically fuck with country but this song could definitely be an exception.

21) Paul Rey- POWER BALLAD TIME HELL YEAH. This was one of my favorites.

22) Juicy M- I’m sorry but I really just hated all of this

23) Rebecca_1147- This is fierce.

24) Amanda Tenfjord- Love this kind of voice, the song is lacking something for me tho

25) Eliane- Indie pop kween. This is great

26) BLOW- This is cool! It’s kinda middle of the pack for me but still good!

27) Nyxx- There’s too much going on for me in this one

28) Sheppard- It’s okay, but doesn’t compare to other songs heard in this list

29) John De Sohn- This is nothing new for me, I’ve heard it a million times

30) Meg Myers- I love Meg Myers but this is not one of my fav songs of hers

31) Jenifer Brening- just another lame dance club song
1806 days 8 hours ago
hellocat
01) Florence + The Machine DOUZE It's a nice opening to the contest, i really enjoy this it's was really refreshing

02) Now United DOUZE THIS IS DEFINITELY A GREAT WAY TO INTRODUCE SUMMER, I really loved this upbeat sounds it was really great and i see why this contest is in love with Now United.

03) Nerina Pallot DOUZE THIS IS AMAZING, It was really simple but so effective all at the same time, this was amazing and i loved it, adding to my spotify playlist.

04) Chloe Kohanski DOUZE compared to Nerina this is very different and i loved this, it had sass and loads of power, i hope it goes far.

05) Luis Fonsi, Demi Lovato BOOS When i saw these two names i was really excited but it let me down which is a real shame, love spanish Demi tho.

06) Gryffin BOOS I have one word for this BOREFEST

07) Moss Kena Okay this is a MEH it was cool but it lacked energy and in my opinion, i could live without this.

08) Four of Diamonds DOUZE It's nice to see they have a career since i thought they were robbed on X Factor.

09) Jacob Banks DOUZE Love the message and it was very unique which i like to see from songs like these.

10) Diane Birch MEH I liked some parts of it but the rest i didn't really enjoy soz

11) Eleni Foureira DOUZE YAS @ MY QUEEN ELENI BLOWING EVERYONE AWAY THIS WAS INCREDIBLE, SO MUCH SASS.

12) Polina Grace DOUZE Her voice is just amazing and she obviously can sing i really hope she does well.

13) A Story To Tell BOOS I was gonna give this a meh but i thought that was too generous

14) Yubin BOOS EW K-POP Soz to people who like K-POP but i don't at all.

15) SHELLS MEH This was just average, it had good elements but at the same time their were horrible elements

16) Neoni DOUZE I normally don't like this genre or this type of song but i was living for this, it was incredible, well done.

17) SING BOOS I'm not even going to explain why just see 14

18) Cheryl BOOS Cheryl needs to retire cause she's not doing herself favours.

19) Seinabo Sey BOOS I wanted to like this but it was just really underwhelming

20) Gabby Barrett DOUZE Gabby really is a star and i love that, she really is a star and i love her, she is a inspiration, great song aswell.

21) Paul Rey DOUZE This was really beautiful and i really loved this and the mesage, he really has an amazing singer and i can't wait to follow his career

22) Juicy M  DOUZE Really catchy and this is like a party anthem, really good and i see this doing well.

23) Rebecca_1147 DOUZE This should've qualified in ESCT but i can see why it didn't but i absolutely loved this.

24) Amanda Tenfjord MEH This didn't go anywhere for me and i didn't really enjoy this

25) Eliane DOUZE This was really pleasant and she has raw emotion which is really beautiful.

26) BLOW DOUZE I remember seeing adverts and this would be the background music so nostalgia has hit.

27) Nyxx BOOS It's a good song but it's quite cheap and if im honest i didnt like it like at all.

28) Sheppard DOUZE I love this band and i would've loved if the band was at eurovision, this song is amazing and i can see Sheppard having a win.

29) John De Sohn BOOS Basic pop song, that's it.

30) Meg Myers DOUZE This packed power and i was living for it, this is a really good class song.

31) Jenifer Brening BOOS I love Jenifer but this song is not good and really cheap production.
1806 days 7 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Florence + The Machine        i still have never gotten into her and this didn't change it
02) Now United        i wanted to like this more than i did
03) Nerina Pallot        this is in a similar boat to florence
04) Chloe Kohanski        i wanted to like this but it just was a no
05) Luis Fonsi, Demi Lovato        this was on my short list for 2018, but the song isn't as good as some of their other stuff, but yea it's in t2 for me
06) Gryffin        i usually hate these vocals, but it didn't get to me this time...like it's okay
07) Moss Kena        i don't like these men
08) Four of Diamonds        this ain't a bop. this is a every other girl group rejected the song so we'll take it
09) Jacob Banks        well congrats on getting points from patrick and steve
10) Diane Birch        was this rejected by florence and picked up by her
11) Eleni Foureira        I like everything on her new album better, this is like middle of the road for her singles
12) Polina Grace        i mean compared to some other stuff this week, this is like good i gues
13) A Story To Tell        not embeddable, and chat replay is disabled for the premier... way because they don't want people to let them know how terrible this piece of crap is?
14) Yubin        i can believe this will do well because of how terrible this week has been
15) SHELLS        it's like aiight but like meh
16) Neoni        yea this was not for me today
17) SING        i know i get shit on for sending dated songs... but this is dated in a bad way.
18) Cheryl        hi felix
19) Seinabo Sey        i did not like this
20) Gabby Barrett        i did not like the production on the vocals
21) Paul Rey        yea ... these men.. aren't doing it for me
22) Juicy M        this was a lot better than ther other stuff recently
23) Rebecca_1147        i honestly was hoping for an alice deejays cover... but we got this instead
24) Amanda Tenfjord       
25) Eliane        i've yet to get a t1 song and this just falls into t3 with a bunch of others
26) BLOW        i'd rather go back to bed
27) Nyxx        i love when i can put stuff in t5 :)
28) Sheppard        what is this tsc 55? gurl no... we're over this phase
29) John De Sohn        i still have yet to be impressed by Liamoo
30) Meg Myers        honeslyt at this point... just another one in t3... but is it near the top
31) Jenifer Brening        this isn't Johanna Beijbom, but with how terrible this week was... yea... congrats on doing well for me
1806 days 7 hours ago
Patrick319
01) Florence + The Machine - I blame Rick for this. It's not as good as some of her bigger hits, but I like it well enough.
02) Now United - Ok, I blame Ian for this. It's not as pretentious and annoying as their previous entry, but I can't say I like it either.
03) Nerina Pallot - The start was a little dull but it built well. In fact, it's building throughout the entire song without actually amounting to anything. I wish it actually went somewhere. That's my only issue with it.
04) Chloe Kohanski - I've had this on my short list since it came out, basically. Chloe is one of my favourite Voice winners, so I definitely enjoy this. The production gives me ZZ Ward vibes, and I love the rock elements. I like this.
05) Luis Fonsi, Demi Lovato - The person who sent this basically admitted to it on Skype. Electric chair. Don't care for the song.
06) Gryffin - I liked the build into the drop, but everything else about this was unspectacular, including the drop itself.
07) Moss Kena - I was into this at the start but my interest waned the further it progressed. It ran out of steam by the first chorus. Disappointed.
08) Four of Diamonds - I love the fact that these girls are basically the second most successful act from their season (behind Saara), because they were a complete non-entity on the show LOL. This was a cute pop song. Don't think much else of it, but I liked it.
09) Jacob Banks - I appreciate the resurgence of formerly successful black men in TSC (where's Rationale?). It's a shame they're all bound to flop with their lesser tier hits :( Loved the vibe of this though.
10) Diane Birch - Oh, I'm loving this. It immediately gripped me. It's a little dated but in a good way. I enjoyed this a lot.
11) Eleni Foureira - Well, it's over. You've given me no choice but to 12, again.
12) Polina Grace - Did daddy pay for her career? Sadly, daddy forgot to buy her some views.
13) A Story To Tell - I did not enjoy this.
14) Yubin - Ok this video is sending me since their choreography looks so low energy. The song itself was pleasant, but it didn't wow me or anything.
15) SHELLS - It's soothing and has some nice bits in the instrumentation, but it's also missing something. It's okay.
16) Neoni - Ok I had to check whether this was a Ylva & Linda production. If you don't know what I'm talking about, they're a sister duo who often produce low budget songs for Eurovision national finals that sound so cheap, dated and terrible. Not a good sign for this.
17) SING - I like the traditional elements, but the song is a bit overly sweet for me.
18) Cheryl - There's definitely a good pop sing hidden here somewhere. The chorus is super infectious.
19) Seinabo Sey - Kinda wish you went with Good In You or Pretend (which I believe hasn't been sent yet). This is fine, but it's never really taken to another level.
20) Gabby Barrett - Kelsea Ballerini did it better two weeks ago. I thought this was kind of dull.
21) Paul Rey - Had this on my list. I don't prefer it to any of the Paul Rey songs I sent, but it's still pretty great. Loving the gospel vibe to it.
22) Juicy M - This is a pleasant surprise. I'm liking her voice, and the song is building well. I've been critical of tropical-inspired drops, but I'm definitely into this one. Everything about it excited me.
23) Rebecca_1147 - Enjoyed this in ESCT. The only thing that throws me off about it is the disconnect between the chorus and the verses. It's a bit style over substance at times too, but I like it well enough.
24) Amanda Tenfjord - This sounds like a typical lackluster Spotify track that would pop up in my Release Radar playlist. Not impressed.
25) Eliane - I randomly remember her because of Venus & Mars. She has a delicate voice that reminds me of PAENDA so I'm immediately intrigued. The song isn't leaving a huge impression on me, but it's cute.
26) BLOW - I remember looking into this a few months ago, but never entered it. There are elements to this that I definitely like. The chorus is rather spectacular, but the vocal is what kills it for me.
27) Nyxx - This had my interest but only up to a point. It's a bit chaotic which loses me.
28) Sheppard - There's an anthemic quality to this that I like, but this is exactly the kind of song that gets extremely tiring after only two or three listens. I'm just not the biggest fan of this kind of music.
29) John De Sohn - It took me a while to see "ft. Liamoo". I like the instrumentation in the drop, but that's about it. It's quite a generic summery song.
30) Meg Myers - She has so much newer, edgy stuff that I love. Wish you didn't go this far back into her discography :(
31) Jenifer Brening - Party Shore could have won. This was a boot.
1806 days 7 hours ago
Dusty12910
01) Florence + The Machine - Sounds like typical Florence. It’s good!
02) Now United - Like it’s actually cute. Now United STAN
03) Nerina Pallot - I don’t mind this. Good back beat and it picks up well.
04) Chloe Kohanski - “What’s wrong with being… confident.” I hope Demi got writing credit!
05) Luis Fonsi, Demi Lovato - OMG, speak of the devil! This song sucks.
06) Gryffin - Sounds similar to other 2019 pop songs. I do enjoy it though!
07) Moss Kena - Funky, different. Love it!
08) Four of Diamonds - This group is one UK hit away from being almost as good as Little Mix.
09) Jacob Banks - His voice isn’t even close to the instrumental volume. Weird mixing.
10) Diane Birch - Quite like it. Powerful!
11) Eleni Foureira - Love the instrumental. Lyrics are lazy but that’s a given with a song like this.
12) Polina Grace - Sounds like something Denmark would have in it’s national final. Is that a good thing?
13) A Story To Tell - Not the biggest fan. Interesting choice
14) Yubin - The anti-Kpop crew SOUND THE ALARM!! This isn’t amazing but it’s not bad.
15) SHELLS - Not sure I’d like a song with “CHILL THERAPY” bouncing at me. And I was right.
16) Neoni - Good, not great.
17) SING - I really like the traditional sound of this.Definitely unique
18) Cheryl - She is BACK. This song is a banger.
19) Seinabo Sey - Voice is good, meaning is good. Not sure the song is my favorite.
20) Gabby Barrett - Country girl! I am loving the inclusion of this genre lately. But this one isn’t my favorite.
21) Paul Rey - Nothing too special. It’s fine.
22) Juicy M - doesn’t do edm/pop well for me!
23) Rebecca_1147 - I like the concept of the song more than the song itself
24) Amanda Tenfjord - Great potential from this one. Not my absolute favorite of the bunch but I think she can do great things.
25) Eliane - It’s cute. Nothing too special!
26) BLOW - Sounds like an EQUINOX reject
27) Nyxx - I usually LOVE this type of entry. I found this so cringey.
28) Sheppard - Robbed of a Eurovision performance… clearly.
29) John De Sohn - Boring drop, nothing really special about the vocals.
30) Meg Myers - This is not my cup of tea… don’t really enjoy it.
31) Jenifer Brening - This low budget music video… I LOVE IT…
1806 days 7 hours ago
Dusty12910
This is DK's comments ^
1806 days 7 hours ago
AdelesMom
01) Florence + The Machine - Liked this a lot.  Great start.  Love her voice and this is the first thing from her I like in a long time
02) Now United - oh god that was awful
03) Nerina Pallot - I liked this also.  It didn't have a big hype or catch but I don't need it sometimes.
04) Chloe Kohanski - Chloe.....Haven't heard from you since the voice.  Loved this too.  Wow really strong start this week. 
05) Luis Fonsi, Demi Lovato - I saw the artist and though ok V keep an open mind.  I gave it a shot...I really did...butno thanks
06) Gryffin - This was boring and just unnecessary
07) Moss Kena - this was so dated.  Not for me.
08) Four of Diamonds - not my thing but it was ok
09) Jacob Banks - I think his music sounds the same all the time.  I mean he can sing but....
10) Diane Birch - this was good too..another really nice female voice
11) Eleni Foureira - oh   fxxxk  What a piece of crap
12) Polina Grace - oh   fxxxk  What a piece of crap
13) A Story To Tell - oh   fxxxk  What a piece of crap
14) Yubin - dare I repeat myself again.  Lets go people
15) SHELLS - I really love these alternative indie songs.  As I said early they don't have a big hype but they don't need it.  Ineresting vocals and song
16) Neoni - I just realy didn't like this.  gave me a bad vibe
17) SING - oh my her voice is so sweet I wanted to puke.  I'm a rocker..I like scream...I just couldn't take this...please stop!!!
18) Cheryl - Ok..I listened to this while doing something else and I literallu forgot it instantly.  I had to listen again and then realized why I fogot it
19) Seinabo Sey - Wow thank god.  I loved this.  Really interesting, great voice, great vibe.
20) Gabby Barrett - I don't mind this but her voice is really nasally.  Took something away from it for me. 
21) Paul Rey - Can you play an instrument.  I think not.  Yuck
22) Juicy M - very catchy but did not ike the wooohooo parts
23) Rebecca_1147 - ok i was really enjoying this and the chorus killed it for me.  Hang on....I can over look it I love all the rest
24) Amanda Tenfjord - so many strong female alternative/indie songs this week.  Love it.  Thanks guys.  this was probably  my least favorite.  Wait is this pop or indie???
25) Eliane - not into this too much but it wasn't bad
26) BLOW - I didn't like this at all.  What a mess.
27) Nyxx - I really hated this. 
28) Sheppard - What was this.  Really I don't know.  Somebody tell me.
29) John De Sohn - whats with these last two songs.  The one before wasn't bad but this was soooo generic
30) Meg Myers - Not sure about this one...Interesting which you all know I like.
31) Jenifer Brening - Rough ending...no thanks
1806 days 6 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Florence & the Machine ~ Although quite repetitive, it’s a good start. Sounds a bit like her old, 2010 era work. Not fantastic just decent.
Now United ~ Maybe it was a bad idea for them to jump on the Latin bandwagon - this song is quite unoriginal and cheap in comparison to the brilliant WWTTL. It’s still an ok song, and I love the concept and what they bring to the table, and they’re all sooo good-looking! But this isn’t their best.
Nerina Pallot ~ I know this one and it was one I was considering using, but it never really has a *moment*...ya get me? It’s a pleasant song and I’ve always liked her as an artist but this one is just there.
Chloe Kohanski ~ I liked the angst, but thought the chorus was a bit of a letdown? Have to admit I got bored after a while of this, felt she was trying too hard, but other than that it’s not a bad song.
Luis Fonsi, Demi Levato ~ God, id do some things to him!!! 😍 It’s good, liked Demi singing in Spanish, but it’s no Despacito imo. I can see why others will be annoyed at it but I’ve no real gripe.
Gryffin ~ It built well actually, was disappointed by the drop though. I also doubt I could listen to her voice all day, but I didn’t necessarily mind this song other than that. Good instrumentals.
Moss Kena ~ Sounds like an old Justin Timberlake song that didn’t make the album, except Justin can sing. Moss’ vocal sounds put-on and quite irritating.
Four of Diamonds ~ Not much of a budget here I must say. It’s a fine song though, I quite liked them on X Factor - I just think if they’re going to ‘happen’, I doubt it’d be this song that propels them to.
Jacob Banks ~ Thought this was going to be super interesting, I was super wrong. Don’t care for this.
Diane Birch ~ Only she could make the word ‘You’ sound like it has 2 syllables?! Great song though, the first song up to now I can see really contending. Love her vocal, and I’m TSC-OLD enough to remember her winner!
Eleni Foureira ~ If there’s one thing she’s brilliant, it’s drops! Others can certainly learn from her there. Annoyingly very good song, if not a little bit gappy in parts. Definitely another contender.
Polina Grace ~ Ooof surely she could have done more with the chorus, that’s repetitive. Otherwise this was quite nice all round. Sounds like another song, but not one I remember the name of.
A Story To Tell ~ It does verge on being a bit too pop-punk for my tastes, and that’s just a genre that’s never once converted me. I do like his vocal though. It gets a bit guitar-drowney, so at least they bother to use other instruments unlike others, that’s something. It’s fine I’m torn!
Yubin ~ I actually found this really cool, nicely retro and not CUTE, yes. Into it, would listen again.
SHELLS ~ It definitely could use a punchier build but I do really like this overall. Love her vocal, not much bad to say really. Quite striking.
Neoni ~ Weird but you know what? This was frickin cool for what it was. Didn’t actually find the production as good as it could have been, it sounded quite stop-starty. I know the vocals will divide but I’m liking this, and them a lot.
SING ~ Its funky enough in the chorus, and I loved the cultural elements in the video (ooops Don’t be triggered huns!) overall it isn’t really for me though. Just a littleee too cute, but it will have its audience.
Cheryl ~ Quiteee monotone if I’m honest, but still catchy. Not her best for me.
Seinabo Sey ~ I love her vocal she reminds me of Laura Mvula who I LOVE! The song however is a bit of a non-event and isn’t standout much. Shame, they wasted her vocal.
Gabby Barrett ~ Pretty solid all round, liked the angst in the chorus even if her vocal can get jarring after a while.
Paul Rey ~ Another class act from Paul, really dig it. Love his voice, love the instruments...love!
Juicy M ~ Mh brother used to thirst over her lolol! This wasn’t nearly as bad as I expected, I mean I’ve heard many songs like this, but the drop was good. Pretty good production.
Rebecca_1147 ~ The chorus is so weird in comparison to the rest of the song, BUT overall this is good, feeling the angst well. Think this will do well.
Amanda Tenfjord ~ Not really the kind of song that does much for me, a bit singer/songwriter. Not horrible though..
Eliane ~ Again singer/songwriter af but with a better production begins it. The chorus took me by surprise, I actually quite liked this one.
BLOW ~ When it got going it was quite cool, if not a little dull? It’s vaguely familiar from somewhere. It’s a nice song but it doesn’t set me alight, vocal is pretty good.
Nyxx ~ I quite liked this but I also felt it sounded a bit dated, kinda alternative 90s. Still, fine with it, she’s definitely trying to be simultaneously scary and seductive?
Sheppard ~ Oh yes. Yes!!! It’s not even my favourite by them but I’ll bloody take it!
John de Sohn ~ Definitely serving some mad Avicii vibes, this. Not exactly an original sound but I’m definitely into this.
Meg Myers ~ Oh this was cute! Quite enjoyed this one quite playful and very listenable. Like her voice a lot.
Jenifer Brening ~ Not has much EDM this contest, nice addition. Really liked the energy and overall vibe of this, fun pick.
1806 days 6 hours ago
LoveMeLoveMe
Comment

01) Florence + The Machine
Florence have a nice voice but this song is meh

02) Now United
Kinda dated but i kinda like it

03) Nerina Pallot
A little bit boring but not bad

04) Chloe Kohanski
Okay i liked this type of song tho hahaha

05) Luis Fonsi, Demi Lovato
Heard this song for million times and i didnt like this.

06) Gryffin
Nice build up no no no  omggg build for that?

07) Moss Kena
I dont like thissss sorry

08) Four of Diamonds
They have potential to do well as a best Female group butttt this song is boring

09) Jacob Banks
Nice voiceee but the voice didnt help the song

10) Diane Birch
Not bad it is nice to listen

11) Eleni Foureira
I likeeee thisss

12) Polina Grace
I also like this one too

13) A Story To Tell
Hmn not bad but okay

14) Yubin
Its kinda different but so so for me

15) SHELLS
Too slow and too boring for me

16) Neoni
Idk but its sounds really weird

17) SING
I like it sounds modern and tradisional

18) Cheryl
This is boring neext

19) Seinabo Sey
This sound different and boring at the same times

20) Gabby Barrett
I like her voice but this song sounds similar tho

21) Paul Rey
This is good i like his voice

22) Juicy M
The mv is cute thoooo lol and the song kinda not bad

23) Rebecca_1147
The verses is meh but the chorus is good tho.

24) Amanda Tenfjord
This build up good tho but the chorus seems lacking of something.

25) Eliane
Nonono i dont like this taylor swift type of song

26) BLOW
Not into this.

27) Nyxx
I found this creept lol and its sounds weird lol i just not into it

28) Sheppard
Well act this is not bad than i thought HAHAHAHAHA

29) John De Sohn
Well sounds like 2014 song lol but i dont mind

30) Meg Myers
Hmnn no i just dont like it

31) Jenifer Brening
This is sooo bad hahahhaha and sounds outdated too
1806 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
1806 days 4 hours ago
MISSimogen
gl girlies x
1806 days 4 hours ago
AdelesMom
Hi
1806 days 4 hours ago
DanielKennedy111
I’m nasty I’m evil...
1806 days 4 hours ago
ricktworick1
Who's Who

adeleadele - Polina Grace
AlanDuncan - Luis Fonsi, Demi Lovato
Alexeh23 - Jenifer Brening
Alexito - Paul Rey
Aquamarine - Juicy M
Arris - Gryffin
Bibbles - A Story To Tell
Catch_a_falling_star - Neoni
CharlieBibi - Cheryl
DallasAndrew - Rebecca_1147
dragotistic - Jacob Banks
Eoin - Diane Birch
Hellocat - Eliane
ianfitz0012 - Gabby Barrett
IceBeast - Meg Myers
Insanity - Moss Kena
Josh742 - Nerina Pallot
LiukBB - BLOW
LornaHollas - Florence + The Machine
LoveMeLoveMe - SING
Natepresnell - John De Sohn
onemanarmy - Nyxx
Patrick319 - Chloe Kohanski
PoohSnap - Amanda Tenfjord
PrincessTeePee - SHELLS
QueenMichelle - Four of Diamonds
ricktworick1 - Sheppard
Ryan5676 - Seinabo Sey
Talian - Now United
Tepr - Yubin
TolisKalkas - Eleni Foureira
1806 days 4 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
GL!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!