This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 341 Final

Topic » TSC 341 Final

1906 days 7 hours ago
TheGoodMan
01) Disturbed – a big YIKES here, boring, his voice is grating, an all around nope.
02) Generdyn  - I usually hate these overly cinematic bombastic sounding songs, this one is better than most of the ones I’ve encountered during these contests
03) Son of a Bishop – this is a strong entry, he has a great voice and I liked the production, a well crafted song
04) Yunblud & Halsey – absolutely not never in a million trillion years
05) Grace Carter – Yeah this is exactly up my alley, I really like her voice, nice strings production, well made
06) Raiven – KAOS *sirens and blenders*
07) Lily Among Clouds – not into this twee mess. SU *VOICE CRACK* PPRIIIIIISE
08) American Authors – wow this truly was ghastly
09) Girli – another fun song from GIRLI, each time I listen to her, I do enjoy it
10) Malú – Yeah this one was alright, I like the way it was sung, but the song wasn’t particularly impressive
11) Hailey Reese – annoyingly twee, not a fan
12) Brandi Carlile – I have heard this before, it was on my list, I doubt it will make much of an impact in the contest, but I do love it.
13) 9Muses – nice beat in this, im not sure it’ll stick around in my top come the end of the contest but I think it’s a pretty well done Kpop song
14) Irina Rimes – it was fine, that weird voice thing during the chorus did bother me tbh
15) Four of Diamonds – I wanted to like this, and thankfully I did, it’s a fun lil song, maybe it won’t set the world alight but it’s a promising start
16) One BIt & Louisa  - its very bombastic and noisy, not sure if that’s enjoyable for me
17) Betty Who – a fine song, I think this doesn’t capture the kinda personality she had in other songs I like from her
18) We Three – nope, not into this at all, very bland
19) Aly Ryan – WALK WALK FASHION BABY WORK IT MOVE THAT BITCH CRAZY
20) Sleeping Wolf – didn’t really care for this, I just didn’t find it all that original
21) Danielle Brooks – these lyrics are really powerful and well written, she’s also a fabulous singer
22) Rachel Crow – well this certainly wasn’t the Rachel Crow I remembered,  MOMMY YOU PROMISED, it’s a pretty well made pop song?
23) Hidden Citizens – this is literally the same as that Generdyn song no?
24) BB Thomaz – shame its not the live version LOL those demonz can go and _____ themselves
25) grandson – nah, not for me this one, a bit heavy handed on the production
26) Rebecca Black – yeah it fits into the mould of the Betty Who and Rachel Crow songs, I wonder which will come out on top
27) Anna Wise – this was a pretty cool track I felt, I liked it, but im guessing it doesn’t really go on all that long as the video did, cuz of all the gaps
28) Patrice Roberts – oh dear, this was a LOT, I found it overwhelming honestly
29) Nell Brayden – very bland and unmemorable
30) Tamta – not sure on how I feel about this one, it’s a bit of a bop, but there’s not a lot here that would make me wanna revisit it
31) Riya – I enjoyed this one actually, it had a fun beat that wasn’t overly aggressive, it might pick up a lil point or two
1906 days 6 hours ago
hellocat
1) Disturbed- I normally don't like this type of song and i found it very boring *yawn*
2) Generdyn- This was dark and eerie and i like it, it was quite a journey to say the least
3) Son of a bishop- This is one of those songs that you want to be powerful in the chorus but then you get let down :(
4) Yunblud- Just no! This was a mess too much was happening happy it ended
5) Grace Carter- This actually was good. I really enjoyed it and it was very catchy and the music was very good
6) Raiven- I found this a bit boring and it's not for me thanks.
7) Lily Among clouds- This reminds me of Lana Del Rey which is good
8) American Authors- It's good but i've heard songs like this 1000 times so i do't really like it.
9) Girli- Just No!
10) Malu- Good singing in your native language, just wasn't for me
11) Hailey Reese- Quite a catchy chorus but not winner worthy
12) Brandi Carlile- This was dark and eerie like generdyn but this was the different type, i didn't like it, sound like it was sung at a funeral XD
13) 9muses- Classic K-Pop problem is i hate K-Pop.
14) Irina Rimes- Didn't like it in ESCT, won't like it in TSC
15) Four Of Diamonds- I didn't think that you would get a career after X Factor UK but this was quite nice.
16) One Bit and Louisa Johnson- Quite out there but i really enjoyed it. Bit weird tbh
17) Betty Who- The chorus is very nice and catchy, well done.
18) We Three- Today is my mum's 4th death day so this meant a lot to me. I was almost about to cry.
19) Aly Ryan- I like the rhythm to it
20) Sleeping Wolf- I like the rock vibes to this but it is not winner worthy
21) Danielle Brooks- I like the emotion but for me this song was just creepy
22) Rachel Crow- I wanna be up all night not listening to this thank you
23) Hidden Citizens- This is so similar to the generdyn song lol
24) BB Thomaz- the verse is boring and i thought it would get better in the chorus and it did. Powerful Vocals
25) grandson- This is Sh!t
26) Rebecca Black- I like the vocals but for me it wasn't anything special
27) Anna Wise- This just was strange
28) Patrice Roberts- This was very uplifting and i liked it a lot
29) Nell Brayden- This was borderline average.
30) Tamta- The chorus is very powerful and i bet this will be the winner but i found it quite annoying tbh
31) Riya- Just strange, very very strange.
1906 days 4 hours ago
DallasAndrew
01) Disturbed - 'A Reason to Fight' It's a very quality song, great lyrics and a nice melody, his voice is also strong. Great start!
02) Generdyn  - 'Bridges (ft. Fjora)' The whole song sounds like a waiting, like a big promise that never comes up. It's an ok sound, but it doesn't reach the impact I was waiting for.
03) Son of a Bishop - 'Love Left Me Lonely' It's pretty weak, the lyrics are dull and the chorus is generic. I like his voice.
04) Yunblud & Halsey - '11 Minutes (ft. Travis Barker)' When you say Halsey nowadays you except something more immpressive. But the general sound is not bad at all, however it is quite generic and her voice is not highlighted in this one.
05) Grace Carter - 'Heal Me' The chorus is pretty pleasant, but it is too repetitive. I can't say it's a highlight of the night.
06) Raiven - 'Kaos' Choosing a live version of this is a bad choice, her vocals are totally off. The song is a mess, but I am a dubstep fun, too bad it is not just an instrumental version.
07) Lily Among Clouds - 'Surprise' Interesting vocals, nice song. It progresses, a little slowly, but the song is decent.
08) American Authors - 'What We Live For' First time I so much needed an up-tempo song. The big surprise is that it sounds very good, even without a lot of dumb strange noises we are used to hear on the radio songs nowadays. Simple but efficient.
09) Girli - 'Deal With It' First song I don't enjoy tonight. The start is not bad, it pleads for something catchy, but it continues with a generic and totally uninteresting sound.
10) Malú - 'Contradicción' Totally boring. I didn't enjoy her voice neither.
11) Hailey Reese - 'Loving Me' The instrumental is so classy, the melody is so catchy and she has a sweet voice. That is something I would call a bop.
12) Brandi Carlile - 'The Joke' It's a nice song. The problem with it being in a contest is that it needs time to get along with it, and here is about 1-2 listens. But it's a good entry, it will most probably have my support.
13) 9Muses - 'Remember' It started so well and promising. Then it all falls down in a gross way.
14) Irina Rimes - 'My Favourite Man' It seems that people are getting an obsession with Romanian music here. Cheap song.
15) Four of Diamonds - 'Blind' Almost forgot that there is a song running.
16) One BIt & Louisa  - 'Between You and Me' Louisa has a great voice. Too bad she's singing what she's singing.
17) Betty Who  - 'Whisper' A dated and uninteresting sound.
18) We Three - 'Heaven's Not Too Far' He's got a very pleasant voice. The song is also nice, but it has some limits, it's quite forgetable.
19) Aly Ryan - 'Wear Your Love' Until the chorus I had some expectations, there are some interesting notes. The chorus is very generic though. I have mixed feelings about it.
20) Sleeping Wolf - 'Get You Alone' I don't like the instrumental and as a whole it's pretty boring.
21) Danielle Brooks - 'Black Woman' I'm so sick of this kind victimization, we're full of it, this things existed anytime in history and they are not the only ones being marginalized. It's a song contest, so I might give this points, the song is good, but the message is something I'm really sick of.
22) Rachel Crow - 'Up All Night' Potential winner here. It doesn't impress me, but it's ok, it has a little bit of charm and catchiness.
23) Hidden Citizens - 'Here We Stand (ft. Svrcina)' It tries to create a powerful moment but it falls into mediocrity. Ok, last minute it's better, it seems that the instrumental part is quite great, her voice is the problem, doesn't fit the song.
24) BB Thomaz - 'Demons' It's strange but in a good way. Vocally she's very good and the song is quite smooth.
25) grandson - 'Apologize' His voice is hard to dig, but the music is so enjoyable. It has no chance in TSC, but I guess I can help it.
26) Rebecca Black - 'Anyway' One of the most boring things I've ever heard.
27) Anna Wise - 'Go' Hard to say that what I've jut heard can be called music.
28) Patrice Roberts - 'Judgement Stage' Let's just say it's not the best series of this contest.
29) Nell Brayden - 'Buildings and Treetops' Promising in the start, it just falls down later. Her voice sounds forced.
30) Tamta - 'Unloved' Warm-up for Eurovision? I know the song, totally not my style. Quite dated, but it's strong for what it is, it's ok.
31) Riya - 'Poles' Too bad we're closing it this way. It sounds like a totally missed Parov Stelar creation.

A much greater contest than the last one, way more various. I have like 15 songs I want to give points so it won't be easy.
1906 days 3 hours ago
Eoin
You know what Dallas, I never speak up to you.
But FUCK OFF, to act like black people aren't marginalised is ignorant, do some research, read a book, you retarded ignorant fuck.
1906 days 3 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Really ending Black History Month with a bang, huh?
1906 days 2 hours ago
Insanity
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
1906 days 1 hour ago
rodrigueseve
I think people like Dallas should understand that just because he isn't suffering with something doesn't mean others aren't either
Idk how old you are but you seem like you are in your 50s by how retrograde and unaccepting of stuff you are. I advice you to look in the mirror and win some shame.
1906 days 1 hour ago
QueenMichelle
To add on to that, Dallas it's not your job to get 'sick' of the message of the song, nothing about the song affects you so you could atleast have some consideration for others. The song is clearly important for other people so maybe dont be so dismissive?
1906 days ago
bibbles
rodri, being 50 doesnt make you unaccepting, anyone can be unaccepting!!
1906 days ago
ricktworick1
rod dont drag bibbs like that shes the best person in this group!!
1906 days ago
bibbles
awww, thanks rick
1906 days ago
rodrigueseve
Actually your right bibbles! Sorry I wasnt more considerate there! I know that people in their 50s or even more can be considerate, I said that cuz I think we can agree in general that millenials and the younger generation (not calling you old!) are more accepting while the older generation in general has more trouble accepting some things! Again I am sorry for generalizing that way you queen! Love you
1906 days ago
bibbles
youre forgiven rodri
1906 days ago
adeleadele
I think ya'll are taking his comment way too seriously. The only thing about his statement i disagree with is just mentioning it. Its a song contest right our personal opinions about race etc should not be brought in. I would more so judge him bringing race into a tengaged song contest rather then his opinion. Cuz i can somewhat agree, but im not getting into that.
1906 days ago
AlanDuncan
im not ok with people trying to replace me for most problematic

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!