This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 341 Final

Topic » TSC 341 Final

1895 days 5 hours ago
TolisKalkas
06) Raiven - 'Kaos'
1895 days 5 hours ago
adeleadele
06) Raiven- This is gonna get boring if i keep giving high points to robbed nf songs. I wish you used studio though cuz of the random audience clapping and the distracting ish performance. For many this is the first time listening so bad choice. I still love this though <3
1895 days 5 hours ago
TolisKalkas
07) Lily Among Clouds - 'Surprise'
1895 days 4 hours ago
adeleadele
07) Lily Among Clouds- Yay a nf song i'm not too fond of! Like TMW last week :P although this is much better haha! I like parts of it and others i don't. Great vocals and an amazing build up, except the "surprize, for you" part its like sis that was a let down. Its decent
1895 days 4 hours ago
TolisKalkas
08) American Authors - 'What We Live For'

1895 days 4 hours ago
Insanity
“I didn’t know this was happening today” - Robbie Turner
1895 days 4 hours ago
adeleadele
08) American Authors- Hmm American Authors. Will prob be a standard alternative song that is painfully standard. Am i right? Basically, except i kind of like this eek me. I should not like this, but i kind of do? If this was 4 mins i would prob get bored, but just under 3 mins is perfect cuz this is not my type of thing, i enjoy it though eek whats wrong with me.
1895 days 4 hours ago
TolisKalkas
09) Girli - 'Deal With It'
1895 days 4 hours ago
adeleadele
09) Girli- Iconic thumbnail! A in your face intro that is kind of noisy? Yeah this is a no for me. Took me a minute till im like hmm do i like this? and then when the half singing half spoken word voice came its like yeah sis bye. Not so good.
1895 days 4 hours ago
TolisKalkas
10) Malú - 'Contradicción'

1895 days 4 hours ago
adeleadele
10) Malú- Interesting video... The singer sounds like a older singer whos career is going downhill, i just get those vibes from her. Song is quite decent though :P Vocals could be better, but still a decent song overall!
1895 days 4 hours ago
TolisKalkas
11) Hailey Reese - 'Loving Me'

1895 days 4 hours ago
adeleadele
11) Hailey Reese- Aww this is really cute! Kind of getting some Meghan Trainor vibes in the music style bringing back the Doo-wop kind of sound. I would say Hailey does it better :P I really enjoyed this! A fun cute song!
1895 days 4 hours ago
TolisKalkas
12) Brandi Carlile - 'The Joke'
1895 days 4 hours ago
Talian
I can’t stay much guys but please have fun! Have a great night! See you tomorrow with my comments 😊

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!