This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 316 Final

Topic » TSC 316 Final

2154 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
06) Lartiste - 'Mafiosa (feat. Caroliina)'

2154 days 3 hours ago
ricktworick1
5. BANNERS - Kind of brings me back to old TSC times, though this song is very well-written for that genre. I quite like this.
2154 days 3 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
05) BANNERS - It's got my toes tapping, but sometimes that's just my natural reaction with this type of music. As a whole though, it doesn't do too much for me beyond that.
2154 days 3 hours ago
Arris
5) It does have a nice message. It is also very easy to listen and quite melodic. It lacks originality and that X factor but overall I liked it. It's a very pleasant entry.
2154 days 3 hours ago
Tepr
05) BANNERS – Very catchy tempo to this, I literally can’t stop tapping my feet, great pick.
2154 days 3 hours ago
adeleadele
06) Lartiste- Eh rap is one of my least fav genres, i don't mind female rap though. I don't mind the female part but the male can gooo he literally ruins it.
2154 days 3 hours ago
ricktworick1
6. Lartiste - I was about to ask what happened to the trainwreck entries, and thankfully they also appear. Making sure that the quality of the contest does not stay too high for our own good!
2154 days 3 hours ago
Patrick319
06) Lartiste - I quite like her parts, but Lartiste ruins this for me. I'll pass.
2154 days 3 hours ago
Arris
6) As soon as it started I knew I wouldn't enjoy this one. It's very trashy sounding. Too much autotune as well. It's the sort of song that your enjoyment is probably depending on the day you will listen to it. Today unfortunately it's a big no. Ps. they're both awful sounding.
2154 days 3 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
06) Lartiste - Really coming on strong, huh girl? Bring her back. Yeah, the male isn't doing too much for me and the song immediately picked up once Caroliina came back in the picture. Oh, he was actually -decent- in the second verse, but again, was pretty happy when Lartiste went away.  It kinda goes off when Caroliina is doing her thing, and I'm a sucker for this production.
2154 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
07) Mimi Werner - 'Innocent'

sorry i had to fix this real quick
2154 days 3 hours ago
ricktworick1
This video is not available.
2154 days 3 hours ago
Arris
works for me
2154 days 3 hours ago
Tepr
06) Lartiste – I’m not feeling this, the vocalists leave a lot to be desired.. The music is nice, but those vocalists just take it down a couple of ratings. Not bad overall thou.
2154 days 3 hours ago
dragotistic
i can't find another link so here's the spotify link

https://open.spotify.com/track/6QpTHZQsvpz6lxMbYoPaoV?si=f4uqpV5DTiib2PO6ERV-mg

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!