This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 316 Final

Topic » TSC 316 Final

2133 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) Pápai Joci - I love the ethnic sounds. Don't know how it stacks up to Origo, but it's definitely good.
2133 days 13 hours ago
adeleadele
01) Pápai Joci- Not a fan of the hungarian language, the beat is ok but not really for me
2133 days 13 hours ago
Arris
Meeee at Michael Jackson and Blondie.
2133 days 13 hours ago
Tepr
01) Pápai Joci – interesting, I like his voice, this is rather different and I’ll remember it by the end.
2133 days 13 hours ago
Arris
1) This kinda sounds like it was reversed maybe it's because of language idk. Anyways it's very dark, too dark for me. I just don't see myself listening to it eever again. Sorry just completely not my style.
2133 days 13 hours ago
adeleadele
02) Ray Dalton- Lyrics are cringy so basic lol! Then the beat kicks in and it sounds so cheap. It's a no
2133 days 13 hours ago
ricktworick1
2. Ray Dalton - This Europop sound is nothing new, but it's pretty well-written overall. He has quite a strong voice that drives the tune. Decent pick.
2133 days 13 hours ago
dragotistic
03) Blackpink - 'Forever Young'

2133 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
02) Ray Dalton - Digging this from the start. I'm a bit letdown by the chorus but it's still a cool song. Not something I'd instantly download though.
2133 days 13 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
02) Ray Dalton - I really enjoy his tone and appreciate that it feels a little restrained and not OTT. Production also feels a bit restrained, so it works. Very easy listen.
2133 days 13 hours ago
Tepr
02) Ray Dalton – fairly basic and simple concept for a song, but im enjoying his vocals and the overall energy to this. Solid song
2133 days 13 hours ago
Arris
2) He looks and sounds like he's bored as hell. Well it's really generic and basic. It just lacks that something that would make it memorable in a longer run. Not a horrible entry, though!
2133 days 13 hours ago
dragotistic
04) Jerry Williams - 'Left and Right'

2133 days 13 hours ago
adeleadele
03) Blackpink- YAS IT'S NOT DU DU DU DU DU that song was so weak for blackpink. I love this one it's a total bop! My mom will prob think i sent this
2133 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
03) Blackpink - Thank you for submitting my favourite new Blackpink song despite the fact that Du-du-du-du has been growing on me (Tolis was right). Whenever I think it starts to drag the drop kicks in and I'm thoroughly into it again. The ending almost feels like a completely different song and I wish we had gotten more of that throughout, but no complaints about this from me.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!