This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 316 Final

Topic » TSC 316 Final

2150 days 19 hours ago
ricktworick1
3. Blackpink - Yes, it's not that trap song with a great chorus and shit everything else! Easily my favourite song on Square Up, although the sudden tempo change near the end is very questionable. I obviously like this, though.
2150 days 19 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
03) Blackpink - If this was "SEE U LATER" this would be instantly in contention for my 12 pointer, but I knew that wasn't going to happen. This loses me at parts, but when I'm into it, I'm very much into it.
2150 days 19 hours ago
Arris
3) Really obvious entry! It's not bad, it's very catchy but sounds like many other songs. I did like it but the question is will I remember it? Gets boring near the end...
2150 days 19 hours ago
Arris
Last minute  is extremely repetitive and annoying.
2150 days 19 hours ago
Tepr
Blackpink – its just not as interesting and diverse as some of their other songs… I think blackpink sounding messy is actually what makes them special.. Here they sound disappointing, but its not a bad song.
2150 days 19 hours ago
adeleadele
04) Jerry Williams- It was not bad, it was easy on the ears. but it's quite forgettable over all.
2150 days 19 hours ago
dragotistic
05) BANNERS - 'Someone To You'

2150 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
04) Jerry Williams - As far as rock songs go, this is the kind of song I can stomach. Not sure how this will fare in my points but I didn't mind it at all.
2150 days 19 hours ago
ricktworick1
4. Jerry Williams - Lorna, is that you? Not my thing I'm afraid, though it's not bad for what it is.
2150 days 19 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
04) Jerry Williams - It's cool for a one time deal, but it's not really my thing.
2150 days 19 hours ago
Tepr
04) Jerry Williams – Yes Gurl rock it,, im kind of loving this, her voice is beautiful and the edgy cool atmosphere to this is really coming through
2150 days 19 hours ago
Arris
4) Well it's not bad, I feel like she's paying homage to Janis Joplin and I really wanted to like this, I really did it's just didn't do much for me. It doesn't feel memorable at all and is just quite boring. Her voice isn't doing it for me either.
2150 days 19 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01) Slay! This is giving me ethnic and I'm here for it. Starting off good already!

02) Generic but my kind of generic. I definetly enjoyed the verses more than the chorus but his vocals are good and I really like the verses. It's a yes from me.

03) I've listened to some songs from them, they're cute. I like this but I from what I've heard, this is not their best.
2150 days 19 hours ago
adeleadele
05) BANNERS- Same with #4 it was pleasent but forgettable. But like this better cuz it's more happy
2150 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
05) BANNERS - Considered submitting this last year. Good indie song, but it wears on me rather quickly.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!