This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 316 Final

Topic » TSC 316 Final

2178 days 20 hours ago
dragotistic
hopefully the spotify link works for everyone
2178 days 20 hours ago
ricktworick1
thanks dan
2178 days 20 hours ago
adeleadele
07) Mimi Werner- I wanted songburning ;( Was not sure on the verses but then when the chorus hit i was like BOP! Love this song mimi werner slaying me!!!
2178 days 20 hours ago
adeleadele
It worked for me! When u posted it the first time it worked
2178 days 20 hours ago
Arris
7) This one was fine. Got really energic in chorus. Vocally she's not perfect, but isn't awful either. Everyhing in this song works aka it's an uplifting bop with a nice melody.
2178 days 20 hours ago
ricktworick1
loves how some people still refuse to listen fully
2178 days 20 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
04) I wasn't expecting to be so into this but color me surprised! I like her vocals and the overall atmosphere of the song.

05) So far this is the weakest for me. It's not like I hate it, his vocals are fine but I can see this leaving no impact after five minutes I've listened to it. I can appreciate the message tho.

06) Come through French and Portuguese! This was kinda off-putting at first but it really grew on me. Caroliina is definetly a highlight, Lartiste is... okay. This song goes off tho. It's a yes from me.
2178 days 20 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
07) Mimi Werner - It's nice, but a little pedestrian to me.
2178 days 20 hours ago
dragotistic
08) Lizzo - 'Boys'

2178 days 20 hours ago
adeleadele
I did listen fully
2178 days 20 hours ago
Patrick319
07) Mimi Werner - Controversial opinion(?) but I think she's overrated. Neither of her MF songs have been ~ great ~. This is more of the same, unfortunately.
2178 days 20 hours ago
Tepr
07) Mimi Werner – this is a little to cheesy and cringy for me…nothing special or unique about it. The chorus is actually really annoying.
2178 days 20 hours ago
Arris
so did I lol
2178 days 20 hours ago
ricktworick1
7. Mimi Werner - Not bad, but pretty pedestrian of a pop song. Don't think I will remember it.
2178 days 20 hours ago
Arris
8) Okay this was surprisingly not bad. The beat was super fun and really enjoyable, she's not a bad rapper. It was fine.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!