This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 315 Final

Topic » TSC 315 Final

2145 days ago
ricktworick1
26) Bebe Rexha - 'I'm a Mess'
2144 days 23 hours ago
Arris
26) Yessss queen Bebe DID THAT. I have to be honest and admit I was going to submit it, but wasn't fast enough hehe. It's great, I love her vocals they always feel so real. It's very melodic and chorus is INSANE in a positive way.
2144 days 23 hours ago
bibbles
26) Bebe Rexha – she going for her 4th 5th!! Her voice is grating!!!!!
2144 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
27) HAIM - 'Little of Your Love'
2144 days 23 hours ago
bibbles
27) HAIM – we need a 5 appearances limit, then this  will be the last time I have to listen to them!!
2144 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
28) Terror Jr - 'Come First'
2144 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
All 28 songs have been posted.

Make sure you listen to all of the songs, post your comments and then send your votes to me!

Please give 12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 points to your ten favourite songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

The live results show will be on Sunday at 3 PM EST/8 PM BST.

Good luck all!
2144 days 23 hours ago
Arris
27) It is fine, but kinda repetitive. It has a nice sound, though. There's something adorable about this one.
2144 days 23 hours ago
bibbles
28) Terror Jr – had high hopes when I saw the name, then this repetitive monotone awful song with dreadful lyrics started playing!!!
2144 days 23 hours ago
bibbles
thank you rick
2144 days 23 hours ago
Arris
01) Right now I'm sick of latino bops. This one sounds EXACTLY THE SAME as thousands others in previous contests. That's all I can say at the moment. I'm kinda bored of this sound.

02) I get this is a meme and it's funny. That's it. The singing is sooooooo radio Disney alike. Sounds like a song you would play during kindergarden party. It's a big no from me.

03) It started out really nice. I thought I would enjoy this but unfortunately it's so boring. It doesn't really go anywhere and is so one-note.

04) Daaaamn you guys what's with this contest so far? I hate every entry. So boring and one note. To me Techno is the kind of music you go off to in the club, otherwise it's just bad and really noisy.

05) This one just irks me. It's a mess. Vocally, lyrically, sonically ... just annoying.

06) LMFAOO you know it's bad when troll entry is better than every song so far (maybe except Sean Paul). It's still bad, though.

07) It's okay. It sounds listenable and I kinda enjoyed it. Not something I would normally listen to, but comparing to the rest so far it's good.

08) Very nice melody, amazing vocals. It's very good. Absolutely my favorite so far.

09) This one's very decent too. It's dancy and catchy and the production is good. I like it.

10) Literally wtf. Sender agreeing on penalty doesn't wonder me as much as  you Rick accepting this LMFAOOOOO I mean it's not even a song.

11) Generic af and not even in a good way. It's just really trashy.

12) Goooood this one just makes me fall asleep. Boring. I never got the appeal of this woman.

13) This one isn't bad. The beat is interesting but ultimately it really doesn't go anywhere and also is kinda boring.

14) The production is sorta cheap. It's like the lower level of EDM but still enjoyable. Just not very good.

15) Okay I like this one. There is something interesting about this entry. Maybe it's her vocals, maybe production I'm not sure but it's good. The chorus is definitely a highlight.

16) I do like this entry, even though I find the structure really weird. Where's the chorus? However, overall it's a quality song. His voice is interesting and it's not boring, even if its lacking that chorus.

17) Well at least it's melodic. It's all right. Doesn't have that WOW factor imo, but I enjoyed it.

18) This one is lovely. The production is sooo compatible with everything else. The vocals are very pleasant, although remind me too much of Shawn Mendes at moments. The song is good.

19) As someone who usually likes Cash Cash and heard many of their bops, this one is underwhelming. It's not bad, but it doesn't instantly hook me as some of their previous tracks did. The beat doesn't really seem memorable. I still like it, though. Especially given how weak this weeks contest is. I don't know who Abir is but she has nice vocals.

20) The biggest issue with this track are vocals imo. She just sounds annoying. The production is really nice, though.

21) There's something so cool and yet unique about his sound. So far I enjoy everything I hear from LANY, especially ILYSB. I can't quite put a finger on why's that but I just instantly click with his music. Maybe it's the lyrics, maybe melody, maybe vocals... maybe combination fo all? Great entry!

22) Oh wow I didn't know she still sang! Well it's okay but nothing special really. Her vocals work with EDM that's for sure! It's a fun, inoffensive, enjoyable little bop.

23) That's fine, I mean it's kinda generic but the language makes it sounds more special imo. The beat is really nice too.

24) It's just depressing imo. I mean I can't say it's bad but yeah to me for its arrangements it just sounds too sad. Not my style.

25) Okay this one is fine but it's so basic and I doubt memorable enough, especially with so many other simillar and frankly speaking better options. The production is really lazy.

26) Yessss queen Bebe DID THAT. I have to be honest and admit I was going to submit it, but wasn't fast enough hehe. It's great, I love her vocals they always feel so real. It's very melodic and chorus is INSANE in a positive way.

27) It is fine, but kinda repetitive. It has a nice sound, though. There's something adorable about this one.

28) It's good. The beat is really intriguing and there's something provocative and interesting about the vocals. Whole song has a really cool vibe.
2144 days 23 hours ago
bibbles
1) Sean Paul & David Guetta – this is about as far away from my music taste as you can get!!
02) Raini Rodriguez – very sweet, a bit syrupy, quite a happy little song!!
03) Not.Your.Regular.Boy – poor goalie got hurt!! I quite like this, has a nice tone to it, its really growing on me!!
04) Blasterjaxx & Bassjackers – thought the Iranians had scored then!! This is just a series of annoying noises!! And now spain have scored!!
05) Sam and the Womp – there are bits that are okay, but her voice is a bit too Bjork for me!!
06) Maraaya – the lyrics are off putting, constantly saying the same word in different ways is annoying!! And iran have scored!!!!!!
07) Lyn Inaizumi – and its been disallowed!! Poor iran! Were the vocals put on after the music was recorded? This sounds odd, and not in a good way!!
08) FITZ – whats the popping bubbling sounds? It weird! hope this goes somewhere, cos it’s a bit lacklustre at the moment! Its dreary!i feel they have better songs out there! A rugby scrum in the goal mouth!!
09) George Maple – background chipmunks!! Theres was nothing about this I could  find to like!!
10) Russ Landau – what even was that!! Free kick!!
11) Jaded – you couldn’t teach me anything love!! A yellow card, its all going a bit pete tong for iran!! She wrote a 20 second song and repeated it 10 times!!
12) Fiona Apple – not feeling it, a bit twee, and very dreary, drippy! Nice header!! That singing or talking is awful!!
13) Yu Yi – enough now with the arty songs!! Oh, enough now the bland songs!!! I like the noises to go together, not fight each other!! I think my yawbing is more tuneful than this!!
14) Leon Lour – I hope I can find enough songs to give points to!! Its not my thing (thought that was going to be goal!!) but at least is more of tune than the last two, spoilt by that club house bit!!
15) Felicity – poor iran, so close!!! Is this sort of country? Its okay, probably sounds better after what ive heard so far!!
16) Sam Fender – not bad, heard worse, mostly tonight, like his voice!!
17) Dotter – the winner!! Shes been in before, never won, could this be the time!! Its not my kind of thing, its okay!
18) Noah Kahan – a bit twee, but points for not being a female singer, its inoffensive!! Thought he was saying condom!! Reminds me of passenger!
19) Cash Cash – not my thing, but somethings got to get points, a bit coffee lounge in places.
20) Gin Wigmore – perhaps this is the winner, she consistently gets top ten! Am I going to help this win! Her voice is okay, its okay!!
21) LANY – it’s a bit samey! Its okay, his voice is not bad.
22) Joakim Molitor – its very off beat! Her voice is annoying!!
23) Marie-Mai – its like a lot of other songs, its not memorable enough!!
24) MUNA – made the 10 contest limit!! She sounds bored!! The tune is okay.
25) Bianca Atzei – it was going okay till she discovered that button on the keyboard and couldnt help but press it and left the sounds in!! she doesn’t have enough power in her voice to match the tune!
26) Bebe Rexha – she going for her 4th 5th!! Her voice is grating!!!!!
27) HAIM – we need a 5 appearances limit, then this  will be the last time I have to listen to them!!
28) Terror Jr – had high hopes when I saw the name, then this repetitive monotone awful song with dreadful lyrics started playing!!!
2144 days 23 hours ago
onemanarmy
01) Sean Paul & David Guetta - Minus Sean Paul and this is a decent bop but alas Sean Paul lent his vocals and cheapened it.

02) Raini Rodriguez - Not my thing , too sugary for my taste

03) Not.Your.Regular.Boy - It piqued my interest and had potential but lost me at parts of it though it had some good elements to it.

04) Blasterjaxx & Bassjackers - Thump thump squeek squeek cheap cheap than gives us a generic beat I heard before and finally some lyrics and back to the generic beat I've heard before..yeah it's over.

05) Sam and the Womp - Not horrible as a whole but felt cheap at times though I did like her voice.

06) Maraaya - LOL at leasst it' not boring..liked the beat but lyrics cheapen it at times but that seems to be the theme of the contest? Just makes it hard to praise them.

07) Lyn Inaizumi - I don't mind the voice and way of singing and didn't mind the beat but together it's just not working for me.

08) FITZ - Not really for me but it was ok, not boring enough to throw a tantrum though I am missing my tantrums atm.

09) George Maple - Sort of forgettable, it's ok I guess but I won't be back

10) Russ Landau - Seriously?

11) Jaded - Generic Rap voice but I liked this, got my head bopping

12) Fiona Apple - I tried getting into her 2012 stuff but it's just not for me.

13) Yu Yi -  That huh huh huh beat is off putting but her voice is good

14) Leon Lour - Something really fresh and unique sounding about this one, Victoria delivered with her sultry vocals, pretty solid.
2144 days 22 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
LOL I loved the football commentary in Bibbles comments
2144 days 11 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
01) Sean Paul & David Guetta - Trying to get me to shake my ass on my chair so hard that the friction starts a fire with the FIRST SONG, Rick? I truly wanted to hate this. I didn't.
02) Raini Rodriguez - LOL NOPE.
03) Not.Your.Regular.Boy - I'm actually in a mood right now where I could tolerate some heavy rock (it happens!), so let this go in that direction (and ya know, be good) please. It didn't happen. Womp womp.
04) Blasterjaxx & Bassjackers - I like Blasterjaxx, but this feels like it's going to be tooooooooo EDM. The Jersey in my wants to be into it more than I am.
05) Sam and the Womp - "Bom Bom" is a genuine fucking HIT. It's a stranger kind of drum and bass than what I'm used to hearing. I was expecting better, but I don't hate it.
06) Maraaya - I SOMEHOW AM KINDA INTO THIS. It was borderline annoying, so I'm sure with more listens it would become unbearable. But for a one time listen, it kept me interested.
07) Lyn Inaizumi - The vibe is cool, but I'm not entirely into the rest of the package.
08) FITZ - Dragggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.
09) George Maple - Ooooooh, really liking this one.
10) Russ Landau - LMFAO, STOP IT.
11) Jaded - This gets rather repetitive, but I REALLY like it. Slightly elevated trash. <3
12) Fiona Apple - A R T. I do like Fiona, but I've gotta be in a certain mood to really get into stuff like this. I appreciate it, though.
13) Yu Yi - It's pretty lowkey. Perhaps a bit too much? It's an easy listen, but didn't do much for me.
14) Leon Lour - I was waiting for the drop to see if I'd really be ~all in~ and alas it didn't completely sell me. Other than that, it's a fairly strong entry.
15) Felicity - Lovely voice. Like how this breaks out at the chorus, which had my toes tapping quite a bit. Like it.
16) Sam Fender - Was THAT the chorus? Is there a chorus? It could have used a better one if that was even considered a chorus. That's a shame, because I like the rest of the entry -- cool vocal and vibe.
17) Dotter - Not nearly as good as Evolution, not nearly as bad as Cry. Think it could be a bit overrated here, but it's fine. 
18) Noah Kahan - The layering makes it sound like he's doing harmony with a robot, which you know, is totally my thing. Unfortunately it really doesn't do anything else for me.
19) Cash Cash - Nice vocal. Production wise, they've had better. A bit disappointed by the drop, but I enjoy the rest of it.
20) Gin Wigmore - I much prefer her on darker/more epic sounding production.
21) LANY - It's IIGHT. Really not much to say about it.
22) Joakim Molitor - There's nothing offensive about it, but it failed to really keep my attention throughout.
23) Marie-Mai - She sound rilllllll pretty. Yeah, I like the package.
24) MUNA - LIKE IT.
25) Bianca Atzei - Not really into how she sounds during the verses. Meh as a whole.
26) Bebe Rexha - Wanted to like this more than I did. Not a huge fan of the chorus on first listen. Could be a grower.
27) HAIM - I've never really gotten too into them. It's cute, though.
28) Terror Jr - I feel like I could be more interested in this at a different time. Right now, it didn't really move me either way.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!