This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 315 Final

Topic » TSC 315 Final

2141 days 22 hours ago
onemanarmy
Happy Sunday Morning

2141 days 20 hours ago
QueenMichelle
01) Sean Paul & David Guetta - Becky G is literally the ONLY good thing about this song. Her parts go off, I was gagged at her parts, then Sean Paul came in and ruined the song (as per usual with any song he features on). and ya'll know I feel about songs when I'm conflicted...
02) Raini Rodriguez - UGH. Raini went off SO hard in this bop. Stunning vocals, legendary lyrics, and a catchy chorus is what makes this a certified BOP! I need Raini's album asap.
03) Not.Your.Regular.Boy - I liked the start of this, because I was CERTAIN it was going to build into something more interesting and fast-paced. I was wrong tho, bc the whole song was basically like the start, which made me bored a bit.
04) Blasterjaxx & Bassjackers - Looks like someone was uninspired this week and ran to Spinnin TV to pick up one of the most mediocre ass electronic tracks they could possibly find.
05) Sam and the Womp - I mean.. it was kinda tolerable I guess? It's just really boring to me, not a fan of the vocals and of the production, kinda an overall flop tbh...
06) Maraaya - The fact that I didn't hate this is quite iconic. Lyrics are terrible but the production kinda went off and I was LOWKEY bopping to it.. better than everything else tbh (except Legend Raini)
07) Lyn Inaizumi - Wow, I literally hated this. It was so boring... this contest has been LACKING so far... so bad.
08) FITZ - I was genuinely trying to like this .... but I just didn't. He literally couldn't hit the notes, sounds like he's just screaming at points, not living for this one.
09) George Maple - Ugh yes. FINALLY something I can enjoy. That chorus actually slayed me, I really liked that part of this song. I also like how this type of voice wouldn't usually go with this type of production, which I'm also living for.
10) Russ Landau - This isn't even a song.  Bye, next.
11) Jaded - This was definitely used in an advertisement somewhere... that production in the chorus annoys tf out of me, any part of me that liked this song died out when I heard that.
12) Fiona Apple - This was incredibly fucking boring. Like idk how people can listen to this and stay interested. Her voice is actually annoying too.
13) Yu Yi - I really enjoyed this. I love this type of chill song that you can still enjoy bc it has some depth to it. I was vibing w/ this. Really interesting.
14) Leon Lour - I was just liking this til the drop, that drop SNATCHED me. I wasn't expecting it to go so hard. I enjoyed this overall.
15) Felicity - WOAH, WTF? I DIDN'T EXPECT IT TO BURST INTO THAT... That was SUCH a pleasant surprise. This is one of my favourites. I REALLY loved it.
16) Sam Fender - I mean it wasn't terrible, but I was expecting more. I didn't really enjoy this that much, it's just there for me.
17) Dotter - She gets entered here like literally every 10 contests. I guess I liked this. There were some tiny little aspects that popped in and out that I wish were bigger parts of the song. It's nice enough, not sure I'd replay though.
18) Noah Kahan - Pretty inoffensive, not bad but I'm so used to hearing songs like this, kinda leaning into disliking it..
19) Cash Cash - Verses were great, chorus was mediocre but the drop was really good IMO. So overall, this song was nice enough. Don't think I'd listen to it again though.
20) Gin Wigmore - This was.. a LOT. I'm not particularly a fan of this, I think it's her voice, it's slightly grating on me..
21) LANY - It was another just okay song. Quite boring actually... mediocre songs are dominating this contest and I hate it.
22) Joakim Molitor - UGH yes Cher snapped so hard on this song. Her voice works perfectly with this genre, and that drop is so GOOD imo. This is a definite bop.
23) Marie-Mai - This is a nice song, one of the better French songs I've heard in TSC. Nothing spectacular but enjoyable.
24) MUNA - I did enjoy this, but I still wish there was more. I wanted her to go off in the chorus. Still nice ig.
25) Bianca Atzei - This was quite nice, until the chorus, that's when I really liked it. It could've went harder, but I still appreciated it for what it was. Overall, enjoyable.
26) Bebe Rexha - I wish people held out til next week to send Bebe, she just released her album and had like 3 songs that snapped so hard and could've been sent here. But I still love this song, the chorus is amazing and overall just a great song. Think it could win.
27) HAIM - YASSSS HAIM. I was always meaning to send this song but I never ended up doing so. This is one of my favourite songs from them, it's just really nice. I love the chorus.
28) Terror Jr - This was really fucking boring and mediocre lmao wtf? What an awful way to end the contest.
2141 days 19 hours ago
Tepr
01) Sean Paul & David Guetta - not bad considering this is Sean Paul..... Becky G sounds a little like Charli XCX....
02) Raini Rodriguez –  know this is a joke song, but its honestly better than some entries in TSC
03) Not.Your.Regular.Boy – he is a little quirky, I rather like his voice,, there is a strain in it that’s rather appealing… production quality needs some little twerks.
04) Blasterjaxx & Bassjackers – I miss judged this at the start, I’m really getting into the second half, very generic but its enjoyable.
05) Sam and the Womp – not a fan of the vocals, but nice vibe overall
06) Maraaya – chirpy little dance tune,, I was enjoying it
07) Lyn Inaizumi – this is okay, nothing special
08) FITZ – meh this wasn’t doing much for me, a little too generic!
09) George Maple – this was pretty cool, a little different, a little edgy
10) Russ Landau – oh liked this season! I found the song very repetitive, the chorus was just not up to point,, I feel like this is trying to sound anthemic, and there are elements of NONONO’s Pumping Blood,,  I even at one stage got this weird combination of Bjork and Prides , but alas this did not work! :P
11) Jaded – nice energy to this, the vocals and chorus let it down a little, but that infectious beat saved it
12) Fiona Apple – I love this moody lady! I got a little excited because I thought it might be something new but alas ill make do with this. This is intelligent songwriting at its best,, her voice, expressions and lyrics tell a story that is very much human.. What a powerful song.. she is a genius!
13) Yu Yi – not bad, a nice little pop song but nothing special
14) Leon Lour – its not bad, its just a lot of songs are sounding the same tonight and im starting to get bored..
15) Felicity – do not like her voice..and the song is boring
16) Sam Fender – another generic TSC male vocalist.. there’s a song every contest that sounds like this..
17) Dotter – oh Dotter, this is bad, its just so bland and lazy sounding…
18) Noah Kahan – TSC has a bad ear for male vocalists lately… normally im all for them, but songs like this are just really subpar.
19) Cash Cash – good vocals and catchy tune that’s a little different but still accessible to most. I can see this doing well. Second half is a let down thou
20) Gin Wigmore – I never saw the appeal with her,, this is just noise, the vocals and the music clash,, and its so generic and dull,, sounds like something you’d hear on a really annoying H&M advert.. 
21) LANY – Finally a male vocal I like,, this is so atmospheric and chilling, but in a nice vibing way. Its far too long thou.
22) Joakim Molitor – gosh I forgot this was playing, very forgettable
23) Marie-Mai – I’m a little tired of the typical French female vocalists, but asides from that I rather enjoyed this, the vocals are weak but the rest makes up for it
24) MUNA – headphones are really needed to appreciate the quality of this one.. Its very powerful, the lyrics are so meaningful, and I feel like she expresses the emotions through her voice beautifully.
25) Bianca Atzei – started promising, quickly lost that.. nothing here that’s appealing
26) Bebe Rexha – really? Apart from some minor moments of enjoyment this is basic song.. don’t see the hype.
27) HAIM – Hopefully this slump in the quality of their work is only temporary, cos holy crap this is basic as hell..
28) Terror Jr – this song is so pointless I’m not even sure its worthy of existing.
2141 days 17 hours ago
CharlieBibi
01) Sean Paul & David Guetta - 3 obvious artists with a decent tune and an interesting hook, I think it’s a decent opener. How it will do though? No idea, too much of a mixed bag I think.
02) Raini Rodriguez - Get it off.
03) Not.Your.Regular.Boy - Get it off X2.
04) Blasterjaxx & Bassjackers - I can appreciate some EDM but this is really not the type of EDM I enjoy. I’m gonna say it again, Get it off.
05) Sam and the Womp - By far the best I’ve heard so far, it was definitely interesting and fun. A bit messy in places so it kinda prevents me from LOVING it but it was solid.
06) Maraaya - Oh I’ve definitely heard this somewhere before. I had no idea this was Maraaya LMAO, I like it though, it’s fun!
07) Lyn Inaizumi - I don’t know what this is. Who thought this was ok? Get it off.
08) FITZ - This was not only boring, it dragged on, his voice is fucking unbearable, the video creeped me out and in a contest like this, this somehow is the worst song of the bunch so far. Let that sink in. I fucking hated all of this.
09) George Maple - Congratulations, I not only enjoyed this but it was right after the worst song of the decade so, yeah probably sounds better when comparing it to that. This was really solid i thought.
10) Russ Landau - You’re not fucking funny you pathetic virgin.
11) Jaded - It’s decent but very repetitive. It doesn’t have much competition so far though so… grats?
12) Fiona Apple - Ew. Get it off. This was really fucking awful too.
13) Yu Yi - Very mellow, it’s nice background music and wasn’t terrible. That is enough to put it in the top 4 of the first half. It might be a bit higher or lower by the end of this but we’ll see.
14) Leon Lour - I liked it for the first minute and then it just dropped off really hard. It felt cheap and it was repetitive as hell.
15) Felicity - F I N A - FUCKING - L L Y. That’s all I’m gonna say on the matter.
16) Sam Fender - It’s not bad but it’s really boring and the structure is confusing.
17) Dotter - I mean it’s not bad but to pretend like this is a strong contender for the win is confusing to me. I don’t hate it but I don’t love it either.
18) Noah Kahan - Take James Blunt’s diarrhea, mixed with Ed Sheeran’s vocals and you get this white male monstrosity.
19) Cash Cash - I’ve heard a lot of worse things today. It’s solid. Cash Cash has a couple of good songs tbh, they’re kinda underrated imo. You should have used their collab with Jeffree Star though...
20) Gin Wigmore - Another TSC staple right?, I don’t hate it and it’s definitely interesting but idk, it still feels like it’s missing something. I think it’s just her voice that isn’t my cup of tea.
21) LANY - Definitely the best male song this week, I like the production on this and his voice isn’t grating. It’s a nice song!
22) Joakim Molitor - I don’t know, I really don’t like the vocals which is confusing because I do like Cher, the drop is interesting but the whole thing feels like it’s popped multiple Xanax.
23) Marie-Mai - She’s definitely the one female pop star Quebec has and while I’ve used to think she was overrated, her recent stuff is definitely good and I can see myself listening to it more than once. I like C.O.B.R.A. better but this is still really good.
24) MUNA - This was a bit too weird for me? The song isn’t bad by any means but it just didn’t connect with me and the voice was a little weird. Idk it was confusing.
25) Bianca Atzei - I really liked this! It was a fun little tune with interesting vocals, the beat was nice. I don’t have any complaints for this tbh.
26) Bebe Rexha - I liked it! Obviously I have to mention how this is an obvious artist and it kinda annoys me. It’s also not close to any of her previous bops in terms of quality but it’s still good.
27) HAIM - A bit too cuntry for me, it’s also repetitive as hell. I like their voices though and the production seems decent. Idk we’ll see.
28) Terror Jr - This was annoying, repetitve and just overall terrible.
2141 days 17 hours ago
adeleadele
01) Sean Paul & David Guetta- Sean Paul really? His voice is so annoying. The beat is also so basic. Meh.
02) Raini Rodriguez- Me at the troll entry, what a spanish queen LOL, Jamie Lynn Spears who?
03) Not.Your.Regular.Boy- A bit too alternative for me, don't like the vocals, and it's boring. Mess
04) Blasterjaxx & Bassjackers- Uh where are the vocals? The beat is annoying, and at times sounds cheap. Will be scoring this very low
05) Sam and the Womp- Me at this video, It's unique, also catchy. It's a mess but better than 3 of the songs so far
06) Maraaya- The like to dislike ratio on the video can tell u how it's gonna do in this contest (i hope). Lyrics are awful, i don't mind the beat but yeah it's a mess
07) Lyn Inaizumi- Um did not expect those vocals i expected a sweet korean voice. I like these kind of songs though, their must be like a japenese or korean version or something. Cute entry
08) FITZ- Omg he could barely hit those high notes. Did not mind the 2nd chorus it lifted up from their. Could of been much better though
09) George Maple- Yas this is a bop! A breath of fresh air after a lot of meh songs. Nice song :)
10) Russ Landau- Yeah. i can`t really grade this cuz it`s a minute long
11) Jaded- Similar with George it does not like stand out really, but it`s a bop still.
12) Fiona Apple- Is that a octopus on ur head bitch? This is art though, it could win, but maybe it's too out their too win idk. Really like it
13) Yu Yi- Ok the ha part at the start was annoying LOL. The song is quite unique, but eh im not feeling it really.
14) Leon Lour- Ok the song caught my attention right away. Strong verse, waiting for a drop.......Ok a bit of a stale drop but nothing song ruining. A strong entry!
15) Felicity- Ok this contest is not that bad tbh, i will prob have enough songs to give points too, another nice song, love her voice!
16) Sam Fender- Was really bored, nothing got my attention
17) Dotter- Queen Dotter! She has better, but still decent! Gonna take a break now will listen to the others on sunday most likely, see ya !
----------------------------BREAK---------------------------
18) Noah Kahan- I don't mind the instrumental it's kind of cute, but his vocals are a no, decent song though
19) Cash Cash- I don't have much to say about this it was just so bland and lifeless
20) Gin Wigmore- It was decent, not sure i liked the vocals, song was ok
21) LANY- Um ew
22) Joakim Molitor- It was ok at the start, then that drop came in so loud i was like bitch u scared me. Decent
23) Marie-Mai- Yas french! Beyond that the song was kind of basic nothing really stood out
24) MUNA- Better than a lot of the songs in this contest, i really like the beat it's so catchy, It's a good song but should of added something in the 2nd half to keep my attention
25) Bianca Atzei- It sounds cheap, but i really enjoyed this tbh. Really strong vocals and a catchy song!
26) Bebe Rexha- Kind of annoying repeating the same words over and over and over and over and over again. The song is so uplifting like really :/ meh
27) HAIM- I don't mind HAIM tbh. I've heard this before and i do enjoy it! Like the retro vibe too!
28) Terror Jr- Production is really messy it's not easy on the ears. The song went nowhere too, not a good closer at all

I heard my mom listening to the songs too, i think i heard her on bebe rexha lol!
2141 days 17 hours ago
AlanDuncan
01) Sean Paul & David Guetta - I like this one. Good start.
02) Raini Rodriguez - BYE.
03) Not.Your.Regular.Boy - This sucks ass.
04) Blasterjaxx & Bassjackers - You're not Alan Walker. Sit down.
05) Sam and the Womp - STAN ICONS. SAM AND THE WOMP DOUZE POINTS.
06) Maraaya - I like this too. I get vibez.
07) Lyn Inaizumi - Ok zzzz
08) FITZ - I like his voice but the song sure does suck.
09) George Maple - I tried so hard to love this buts its very meh in places.
10) Russ Landau - I STAN.
11) Jaded - Better than George's song so it knocks that outta contention.
12) Fiona Apple - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz nice octopsssy
13) Yu Yi - I just ddidnt get where this was meant to be going?
14) Leon Lour - I like the beat and song but I hate her voice.
15) Felicity - Again Im trying to like it. Its one of the best so far but nothing id repeat.
16) Sam Fender - Generic. Boring. Dull.
17) Dotter - I think this is the winner. It's OK i rejected submitting up because I doesnt have first time appeal but in this awful contest it does.
18) Noah Kahan - Again this is so boring like doo peopel like this. Ed sheeran on xanex.
19) Cash Cash - This was very long. its generic but more my genre so props
20) Gin Wigmore - This is just noise to me sorry.
21) LANY  - Started strong but faded.
22) Joakim Molitor - Poitns for cher lloyd. the song is meh but im glad cher is here.
23) Marie-Mai - I think non-eglish stands out this week but shes another frecnh female thats gonna flop
24) MUNA - Oh i kinda like this one.
25) Bianca Atzei - OK THIS ONE I LIKE. FINALLY I TUNE
26) Bebe Rexha - Again I like this. Will the top 5 be the final 5 songs
27) HAIM - ok its not gonna be because haim suck and this sucks.
28) Terror Jr - I was bopping until the chrous but its safe enough.
2141 days 17 hours ago
ryan5676
01) Sean Paul & David Guetta – Um I don’t consider this a good start with the facts of the male singer causing the mood to come down and the music playing is just bonkers
02) Raini Rodriguez – She is making me dance with joy with that gorgeous voice and this is a very fun song to listen to
03) Not.Your.Regular.Boy – I got to get this off my back, I really don’t like his vocals that are more distracting but I give the song credit for that killer beat that fits the theme
04) Blasterjaxx & Bassjackers – Really, this is the best they can do which is saying something and it all sounds like a DJ playing random music at the local nightclub
05) Sam and the Womp – Now I got invested in it for all the right reasons with her great vocals and this intentional beat that got me moving along 
06) Maraaya – I just consider this a lazy effort and the chorus was just awful to hear with those noises and I’m gutted because of the singer’s potential
07) Lyn Inaizumi – It feels like the singer is slurring their lines and the whole of it gets boring very quickly
08) FITZ – That vocal sounds like perfection to my ears on how he can get in those ranges and I like how basic it feels and it’s honestly a very good song
09) George Maple – I feel physically sick listening to this with the music making my head go crazy and those vocals are too weird for my taste
10) Russ Landau – No
11) Jaded – Is there anything good about this, the answer is no and I found the talking more annoying and also the music was annoying as well
12) Fiona Apple – This is trying to be artistic but it is failing with how it feels so hollow in the limited music and her vocals not up to scratch
13) Yu Yi – I like the music that is giving some good vibes but there is always a negative here which is the sound effects which serve no purpose
14) Leon Lour – Nope, the music is a huge let down and the vocals are not working well with it and sounds like a mess in the chorus
15) Felicity – Now this is something I will jam to and I really enjoy this beat it is bringing and her voice brings joy to me and it’s just fantastic to hear
16) Sam Fender – He got such a nice voice but this song seems so repetitive with the same beat and I just want it to be over with
17) Dotter – She sure drives it through and that is what I like but I found the music to be a let down that could have been better
18) Noah Kahan – I can’t help to fall in love with this from the music to that amazing vocals and it will always be on my mind
19) Cash Cash – Nothing shined here and it was jumbled up together that is a bad sign and it didn’t move up but stayed on the middle ground
20) Gin Wigmore – Her scratchy vocals just do not work and the music played is more of a headache rather than being enjoyable
21) LANY – This has got the funky beat that is bringing it down and that voice is something that is making this song special
22) Joakim Molitor – Why is the chorus always such a let down with using too much music but the whole of it was not good from the vocals to the beat played
23) Marie-Mai – The voice is heaven to my ears on how effortless it sounds and that beat helps along to make it a banger
24) MUNA – The mood of this is not there and it all feels amateur from the music to the way she is singing so it is a pass from me
25) Bianca Atzei – The fire is definitely coming out from this with a wicked beat and is something I don’t mind dancing to
26) Bebe Rexha – I got to say that hs e does have fine vocals but I found the rest of the song dull and uninteresting
27) HAIM – This just keeps going on and on and it gets repetitive very fast and I don’t like the repeating lyrics that gets annoying fast
28) Terror Jr – Is this really the whole song because it is worthless and those noises and and that beat is getting on my nerves
2141 days 17 hours ago
AdelesMom
01) Sean Paul & David Guetta - 'Mad Love -I \liked it but it was also very generic.
02) Raini Rodriguez - 'Vive Tus Suenos' - You kidding me.  Another singer from a kiddie show and as bad as all the rest.
03)03) Not.Your.Regular.Boy - 'CRAZYLAND' This was relatively bland but i liked it.  It was different.
04) Blasterjaxx & Bassjackers - 'Switch' - Oh this everything i hate about music all rolled into one.
05) Sam and the Womp - 'Ravo' - Very weird but likeable...maybe.
06) Maraaya - 'Diamond Duck' -  ah   someone really didn’t care about their placement this week.
07) Lyn Inaizumi - 'Last Surprise' - Ahhh what a mess
08) Considering so far it was good, considboring and no atristry what so ever.
09) - Jesus so boring no artistry what so ever
10) Russ Landau - 'Survivor Vanuatu Theme' - Jesus, Is this the shit I came back for!!!!
11) Jaded - 'In the Morning'  This sounds like “my milkhsake brings all the boys to the yard.  Nope
12) Fiona Apple - 'Every Single Night' - Not really into Fiona Apple...never...but still interesting
13) Yu Yi - 'Peaches (feat. Ellen)' -  I will say it again.. Really….I came back for this shit.
14) Leon Lour - 'All In (feat. Victoria Duffield)' - Well this a least has something to it.  Points for shit again it looks like.
15) Felicity - 'Pilot With A Fear Of Heights' - ok this is the first song that I can actually say I like and it's #15!!.  Enjoyed her voice.  The chorus I wasn't so sure of it first but it hooked me in.
16) Sam Fender - 'Play God' - I just found this very boring, but he had a nice voice.  We will see.
17) Dotter - 'Heatwave' - I liked it but again it sounds like a lot of other things I’ve heard before.  It just doesn’t wow me.
18) Noah Kahan - 'Come Down' - Again...it’s ok but nothing wow.
19) Cash Cash - 'Finest Hour (feat. Abir)' - I really like her voice and the vocals but their were parts of the instrumentals that I did not like.
20) Gin Wigmore - 'Cabrona' - Love this one.  Great voice!!  Finally something to enjoy!!
21) LANY - 'Good Girls' - Ok.  But not my thing.
22) Joakim Molitor - '4U (feat. Cher Lloyd)' -  yawnnnnnnnnnn
23) Marie-Mai - 'Empire' - HELLLLLP ME THEY ALL SOUND THE SAME.  Although this was a different language.
24) MUNA - 'Crying On the Bathroom Floor' - ok I’m getting pissed at this shit now.  Is it almost over!!!
25) Bianca Atzei - 'Fire on Ice' -  I am really going to just go away now and stop.
26) Bebe Rexha - 'I'm a Mess' - ya Bebe Rexha, Bebe Rexha...anyone of us can turn the radio on and listen to this.  I want to hear obscure, new discoveries, from all over the world.  Good god damn music with good vocals,  good music, good chous, different genres.   I can’t believe there was this much shit this week.  Sorry Bebe to vent on your selection.
27) HAIM - 'Little of Your Love' - ok based on what I just said.  This is different than what has been played this week but it did not do anything from me personally.
28) Terror Jr - 'Come First'  Wow I’m so impressed with her strong vocabulary
2141 days 16 hours ago
Insanity
1. Sean Paul & David Guetta - Damn this song really had me poppin’ my puss but then Sean Paul had to start. I honestly hate how much I love this song when Becky G is the one singing. Honestly if Sean Paul wasn’t on the track this may have been a contender for my 12. I know this is only song 1 but I get my life when Becky comes on.
2. Raini Rodriguez - ArkMusicFactory if it was based out of Madrid.
3. Not.Your.Regular.Boy - Haven’t even clicked the video yet and I don’t like it. Yeah, this was exactly what I expected from the thumbnail. Some alternative, super out there mess that doesn’t make sense whatsoever. Get this twink off my screen.
4. Blasterjaxx & Bassjackers - I don’t really respond to songs with no lyrics unless I’m at a club or something. Like I’d be fine if this played at a club and I’m a few drinks deep, but otherwise I get quite annoyed and just wish there were some damn vocals. Although every song so far had someone with horrid vocals so maybe I should just be thankful there aren’t any here :)
5. Sam and the Womp - LMAO, I love how manic this is, although I feel like I would get quite annoyed with it if I had to listen for more than three minutes. At least it’s upbeat enough. Her vocals are grating but I mean I kind of expected this from her so I came into this song kind of lubed up.
6. Maraaya - I mean I actually didn’t mind parts of this song, but God that chorus is so repetitive and puts me to sleep. I mean I’m always down to make fun of Trump but like this didn’t even go in that deep.
7. Lyn Inaizumi - Who’s the NERD of TSC to submit something from the Persona series? I wish the vocal was more memorable because her voice is nothing special. Quite frankly, nothing about this entry is very special.
8. FITZ - Nothing about this entry grabbed my attention. I was waiting for the moment I would really get into it, but it never came.
9. George Maple - I’m really feeling this sexual shower dancing thing she’s got going. I’m typically a fan of these sultry R&B sounding songs, although songs with this kind of vibe don’t usually do well in TSC. I mean I thought I struck gold when I submitted LMK by Kelela and well she done flopped. I’m a fan of this, but I feel like it will get shat on.
10. Russ Landau - I’ve been in touch with the producers, and it seems that Steven could not be reached for a comment.
11. Jaded - Strangely here for this. It’s stupid but like I’m really into it. The horns are a nice addition. Go off a bit.
12. Fiona Apple - I saw Fiona Apple and instantly wanted to like this. But Jesus Christ, sometimes I say songs put me to sleep because they’re boring, but for God’s sake this is basically a lullaby. Get well soon, Miss Apple.
13. Yu Yi - The production is rather interesting with this one. I can’t say it would really keep my attention though, I was in an out the whole time. I still liked this over a lot of other songs we’ve heard so far so like… weird.
14. Leon Leur - I wish the vocal stood out more. The beat kinda drowns her vocals out. And then this song just kinda drags on. I wanted to like it but it kinda underwhelmed me.
15. Felicity - She would do well in 2013 TSC. Honestly I only liked it during the chorus and even then I wasn’t feeling it THAT much.
16. Sam Fender - Another song that I’m completely unable to get into at all. I’m sure some people will like it, but I will not be one of them.
17. Dotter - Just a standard mid-tempo pop song. Nothing special, really.
18. Noah Kahan - Not really a fan of this kind of singer/songwriter vibe this song brings. Wish it was more upbeat and didn’t put me to sleep.
19. Cash Cash - Finally something that grabs my attention within the first verse. The drop is really good too. I can get down to this.
20. Gin Wigmore - This isn’t even CLOSE to Gin Wigmore’s best, but compared to all the bullshit in this contest, this is definitely getting points because it’s listenable and kept my attention.
21. LANY - Wish the vocal was a little… how do you word this… better? The actual tune was pretty nice, but it kinda dragged towards the end.
22. Joakim Molitor - I didn’t mind this. And not minding something means it might get points. It has it’s cute moments but other moments I don’t really care for, but it’s a cute little pop song I guess.
23. Marie-Mai - Kinda feeling this. I’m going for all that have a slutty kinda vibe to them I feel. Yeah, it took me there. Vibing.
24. MUNA - I mean this is exactly the type of shit I expect from a song called “crying on the bathroom floor.”
25. Bianca Atzei - EVIL_DERRICK??? IS THAT YOU???
26. Bebe Rexha - I guess it’s not bad. Idk if I’d listen a second time but it’s still decent.
27. HAIM - A little disappointing from them. Nothing really grabbing my attention.
28. Terror Jr - Kinda like the minimalist production in this. I don’t think it’s for everyone, but it’s kinda doing it for me.
2141 days 15 hours ago
HellyLuv
This is Fern111 - CharlieBibi - HellyLuv, some dumb f-word hacked my second account and my first one is banned so here I fucking am!!!
2141 days 15 hours ago
TheGoodMan
01) Sean Paul - Just as I thought.. Trash! (To be read in a Jasmine Masters voice)
02) Raini Rodriguez - I found this very emotional, I was truly moved.
03) Not.Your.Regular.Boy - Yikes this was really poorly put together LOL
04) Blasterjaxx & Bassjackers - Oh dear, that was very noisy and unpleasant.
05) Sam and the Womp - This wasn’t actually that bad. I kinda dug the Drum n Bass of it.
06) Maraaya - This is less of a song but rather a collection of unpleasant noises
07) Lyn Inaizumi - very bland except for the font which was something
08) FITZ - this was some pansy boi shit.
09) George Maple - This was lowkey sezzy and I liked it!
10) Russ Landau - I love the dramatic GADASO GADASO GADASO at the start
11) Jaded - This was far too busy and jarring
12) Fiona Apple - Sounds like Fiona and the Machine. But this machine is broken.
13) Yu Yi - This is more what I’m into. Sexy and understated. Funky too.
14) Leon Lour - I’m middling on this. It was a bit bombastic but it was cohesive and followed thru nicely.
15) Felicity - I liked this quite a bit. It was fun and had a clever set of lyrics
16) Sam Fender - This took too long to get to a part where anything actually happened.
17) Dotter - Far superior to CUUUUHHHRRYYYYYYYEEEEIIIEIEEYEYY. Not a world beater but this is a good song.
18) Noah Kahan - this is some Shawn Mendes Charlie Puth lite shit
19) Cash Cash - This was kinda chainsmokersish but I actually enjoyed it!
20) Gin Wigmore - This was funky and fun, good vocal. All around solid
21) LANY - it was a bit sleepy and not necessarily in a good way. It was alright overall might sneak a point
22) Joakim Molitor - plenty surprised in Cher Lloyd having a more restrained vocal here! It didn’t really go anywhere but I didn’t mind it
23) Marie-Mai - another song that didnt rly go anywhere. It’s alright
24) MUNA - nice and synthy, polished pop
25) Bianca Atzei - this sounds very eurovisiony to me but I actually kinda lived? I liked the dance break!
26) Bebe Rexha - the chorus and verses are very mismatched so yes, you are a mess
27) HAIM - this is a Meghan Trainor cast off from the sounds of it. Haim’s first album was great, this is bad.
28) Terror Jr - This song is about all the boys I’ve slept with
2141 days 15 hours ago
TolisKalkas
01) Sean Paul & David Guetta        I've been debating sending this for a while.
02) Raini Rodriguez        I wanted to punch her in the face the entire time
03) Not.Your.Regular.Boy        fuck all the way off
04) Blasterjaxx & Bassjackers        edm wow
05) Sam and the Womp        not as iconic as bom bom
06) Maraaya        this was fun
07) Lyn Inaizumi        The only good video game song of 2017 was jump up superstar
08) FITZ        this was a no for me
09) George Maple        I feel like I should like this?
10) Russ Landau        choice were made
11) Jaded        ummm yes?
12) Fiona Apple        ychm even said no to this
13) Yu Yi        ummm okay?
14) Leon Lour        yay I like this
15) Felicity        nah, but okay
16) Sam Fender        well this existed
17) Dotter        the clear favorite to win, but not for me
18) Noah Kahan        YAWN
19) Cash Cash        pretty standard
20) Gin Wigmore        not her best
21) LANY        I hated this before it started and I was right to think so
22) Joakim Molitor        I feel like I should like this more than I do
23) Marie-Mai        french… bye
24) MUNA        meh
25) Bianca Atzei        This sounds like a NF reject song
26) Bebe Rexha        I expect more out of her
27) HAIM        I hate them
28) Terror Jr        I wanted to like this… ir eally did … but it never connected for me
2141 days 14 hours ago
DanielKennedy111
1. Sean Paul & David Guetta - it’s ok. Like it’s typical SP and I don’t like Becky G.
2. Raini Rodriguez - skinny queen always serving. Better voice than Adele
3. Not.Your.Regular.Boy - it’s cool! I don’t know if it will be a contender but I like it.
4. Blasterjaxx - no
5. Sam and the Womp - WTF? Yeah this is just not for me!
6. Maraaya - oh this is tragic. I loved her Eurovision song though!
7. Lyn - BOOT. not for me honey
8. FITZ - that too long “superior” note did me in.
9. George Maple - the first one I’ve actually enjoyed. It’s cute.
10. Russ Landeu - I love Eliza so props to submitting the theme from her original season!
11. Jaded - I felt like that chorus shouldn’t be spoken at all. :(
12. Fiona Apple - such a talent artist but this isn’t her best song and it’s not even close to being so.
13. Yu Yi - boring omg
14. Leon Lour - Michelle Visage quote: “Meh.”
15. Felicity - she has potential! In other contests this wouldn’t get points but. Lol!
16. Sam Fender - it’s fine. Nothing too exciting
17. Dotter - I mean it’s a predictable winner but it’s still good. She’s obviously very talented.
18. Noah Kahan - a nice voice! But points off for not being a female singer! (looks at Bibbles)
19. Cash Cash - can we please stop sending BORING EDM...if you’re going to do EDM at least make it iconic
20. Gin Wigmore - wig indeed! I like this a lot!
21. LANY - I like how it’s chill and has a good production! And they’re men!
22. Joakim Molitor - BOY YOU CAN SAY ANYTHING YOU WANT I DONT GIVE A SHIT NO ONE ELSE CAN HAVE YEAH!! Points for Cher Lloyd!!!
23. Marie-Mai - I don’t mind this actually. The production is cute and I like her style.
24. MUNA - it’s ok. After some really good songs this just doesn’t cut it for me.
25. Bianca - yeah it was good until the chorus UGH it was ruined for me.
26. Bebe Rexha - THIS CONTest IS FOR REXHARS ONLY! This song is so fucking funny to me but she should have given this to Britney.
27. HAIM - ugh my queens. This isn’t their best work but it’s still really good.
28. Terror Jr - they have other great songs but this is kinda meh to me.
2141 days 13 hours ago
dragotistic
hi
2141 days 13 hours ago
ryan5676
I'm getting ready to flop once again

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!