This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 315 Final

Topic » TSC 315 Final

2134 days 22 hours ago
Eoin
01) Sean Paul & David Guetta - BOOT - Such a basic latin song, like TSC is about finding new sounds and songs and the artists, the song is just so deeply unoriginal.

02) Raini Rodriguez - TOOT - I'm in her cult, so it's a toot but realistically i'm not giving this points.

03) Not.Your.Regular.Boy - BOOT - Eh, this is such a pretentious artist name and the song is just not amazing, like its not weird enough to love and not that listenable either.

04) Blasterjaxx & Bassjackers - TOOT - Kind of an EDM bop, again I would prefer not to give this points but if the standard continues, well...

05) Sam and the Womp - TOOT - FINALLY something decent, a self aware mess with decent vocals and a fantastic instrumental!

06) Maraaya - BOOT - When are we getting a good entry?

07) Lyn Inaizumi - BOOT - Terrible song, like I just hate this sound.

08) FITZ - TOOT - Terribly average which tonight makes it a standout.

09) George Maple - TOOT - So this song started off great and then just didn't really elevate itself after the first chorus and it bored me, still perfectly ok.

10) Russ Landau - ... - ...

11) Jaded - TOOT - I loved this, fantastic vibe and instrumental and great vocals, by far the best so far.

12) Fiona Apple - BOOT - lmao at this, fucking weird.

13) Yu Yi - BOOT - Awful, not even music.

14) Leon Lour - TOOT - Pretty generic tsc edm song, probably will scrape low points.

15) Felicity - TOOT - I quite liked this, not a gag but still very listenable and a nice voice.

16) Sam Fender - BOOT - Never really got me, like there was nothing to hook me, which is a poor song.

17) Dotter - TOOT - Nice song, that's all I have to say, it's just all ... nice.

18) Noah Kahan - TOOT - Pleasant vocals, decent song, not gonna remember this in an hour though!

19) Cash Cash - TOOT - Ooooh i liked the piano, not the best hook or drop in the world but still works.

20) Gin Wigmore - BOOT - The vocals are so fucking extra, it creates such a disconnect she needs like cough syrup or something.

21) LANY - BOOT - Oh wow what generic vocals and generic song, this may be the most generic thing i've ever heard.

22) Joakim Molitor - BOOT - DISGUSTANG...But for real hurts to boot Cher but yeah its so boring and eh.

23) Marie-Mai - BOOT - Nothing special about this aside from it not being in English, blends into every other song so far.

24) MUNA - BOOT - Just because there's not a sad beat behind the song doesn't stop making the song anything but boring.

25) Bianca Atzei - BOOT - Very NQ Eurovision song, but yeah nothing too great about this, oh at all.

26) Bebe Rexha - BOOT - I find her vocals so grating here, usually they're passable in a fast song but here, they're exposed and i'm not a fan.

27) HAIM - TOOT - I love HAIM's sound, not the best song in the world, but still I love the basic sound and vibe that HAIM have in all their songs.

28) Terror Jr - BOOT - Basically the same thing the whole damn song, so damn repetitive, awful ending to an awful contest.
2134 days 21 hours ago
LiukBB
01: It's not bad. It's a typical David Guetta. I'ts a nice start for the contest
02: This brings me in a good mood. I't s a nice little cute song. This might do well than people expect
03: This is quite a peculiar one. It's a bit catchy, so yay. Good choice. Ofc nothing too big but very nice
04: Ok so we go to 4 minutes of regular house music? Eh not so original, but no so bad over all.
05: I quite like the trumpet, but the whole composition sounds a bit messy. but this is a guilty pleasure for me.
06: Rolf at the video, but this is so damn catchy. It's just a legendary song lol. Like this so much
07: Not bad, but it's not my cup of tea I suppose. It's different so it's positive.
08: Heis way too shouty especially in the chours and that's sad cause otherwise the song has a really decent vibe and it's kinda well produced. I think this might be in top 10.
09: I like this. It's freshing, she sounds good and I am moving myself while I listen to this, so this means I like this. Good entry who might stand out from this part.
10: Ehm a promo of survivor is considered a song?
11: This song makes pull out my slutty side. I lovee thisssss.
12: This is not interesting, it's like so monotoneeeee
13: It's sweet and I adore the instrumentation, but i have a bad feeling this will go back in the background
14: This song is okay, just a bit uninteresting but i feel it will do okay
15:Oh the chorus is what makes the song good. Eh i hope it does well
16: I liked this. It was mysterious and good to hear. Something differen tbrought to table. This might do well
17: Call me mad but I do tsee this a contender for the win. The song is well produced she has an amzing voice and this is beautiful painted. top 5?
18: The contest is starting to produce the big song. This is so catchy, and he has anice voice. This is good, and i hope it does well
19: I think this is an other contender, but something is lacky in this song. I don't know this could have been better.
20: Oh i like this. EVen though this gmight get overlooked i do think it's catchy anetetaning and the gurl in the video slays
21: This part is becoming good. I get summer song from this and it 'well produced. Might get points
22: An other song that might do well, but this doesn't do too much to me.
23: It grows from the chorus on. I do enjoy this. Good job Marie.
24: I do enjoy this, even though i don't think it' s strong enough but hopefully i am wrong
25: I think it's quite forgettable compared to all the song that comes in this part.
26: Oh actually this might win. It's so nice, good produced, catchy poppy. It does have all the ingredients to score and slay.
27: Eh a bit forgettable, also her vocals are not good . It' sjust unispiring.
28: A bit pale.
2133 days 13 hours ago
dragotistic
1.         Sean Paul & David Guetta – this is what I expected it to be. Kinda basic, not a whole lot of substance, but catchy
2.        Raini Rodriguez – I wasn’t a big fan of this, not a whole lot I enjoyed
3.        Not.Your.Regular.Boy – I like his voice and the production is nice, overall enjoyable
4.        Blasterjaxx & Bassjackers – wholy moly that is a lot of bass
5.        Sam and the Womp – her vocals are weird but at least the trumpet line is nice. Not high on this song
6.        Maraaya – damn what is happening with this contest it’s a giant snoozefest so far
7.        Lyn Inaizumi – I got my hopes so high but then they were dropped, I’m disappointed tbh
8.        FITZ – this is my favorite so far
9.        George Maple – snooze
10.        Russ Landau – ngl I love this. I’m currently doing a full Survivor series watch right now and I just got done with this season. Love it.
11.        Jaded – I don’t know how I feel about this. I feel like I should like it more than I do but I don’t really enjoy this completely
12.        Fiona Apple – this is alright, nothing spectacular
13.        Yu Yi – i’m not into it, I can see why people would like this but it’s just not me
14.        Leon Lour – the production is a little too much, but this is definitely one of the stronger songs so far
15.        Felicity – this is a WELCOME change of pace love this
16.        Sam Fender – this was nice but it didn’t go anywhere
17.        Dotter – I love dotter, I think Evolution is better but this is still nice
18.        Noah Kahan – this was nice, nothing showstopping, but I can get behind a song like this
19.        Cash Cash – I think cash cash has better stuff, but this was still solid
20.        Gin Wigmore – this is pretty solid, love the vocals and the production build up.
21.        LANY – this was a nice listen, nothing too overbearing, just nice
22.        Joakim Molitor – this was enjoyable but it didn’t take me anywhere
23.        Marie-Mai – this is really good, very nice
24.        MUNA – this didn’t stand out to me
25.        Bianca Atzei – great voice, good production, possible contender
26.        Bebe Rexha – I couldn’t get into this
27.        HAIM – not the best I’ve heard by them but not bad
28.        Terror Jr – not the biggest fan of this
2133 days 9 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Sean Paul, David Guetta ~ A shame the person who MAKES this song isn't in the title. I don't know...well anything really, about Becky G, but I love her voice in this. Sean Paul cheapens it, but overall this is a great start. I for one love the Latin/reggaeton feel songs.
Rani Rodriguez ~ I have to watch this on youtube?! WTF, it better be good. LOL, did the intro remind anyone else of Toy by Netta? It really reminds me of a holiday resort mini-disco song. Its ok for the genre but its cheesy as hell!
Not.Your.Regular.Boy ~ ... It took me a while to realise he was singing in English :X I don't care for the vocals or most of the effects, yet somehow I'm intrigued by the tune? A bit strange and experimental, overall. I sounds like a Tepr.
Blasterjaxx & Bassjackers ~ This is a heck of a lot more my brother's genre than mine, but the drop in this was hella cool. Its not standout EDM by any means tbh, and it seems a bit experimental...but I'll remember it, and I consider that a good thing.
Sam and the Womp ~ Oh my, they back? I found this more annoying than anything...nothing
at all on Bom Bom.
Maraaya ~ I love the beat, but what on earth is with the chorus? Overall...this is quite pants.
Lyn Inaizumi ~ Quite a nice vintage feel to this song, but it lacks that standout feature for me that would make it memorable come voting. Certainly listenable, though.
FITZ ~ FRITZ ths u? haha. [no its not, he tends not to submit boring ballads!] Its alright tbf, it builds nicely...it just isn't something I'd go back to.
George Maple ~ Oh this was quite nice. Digging the chorus...we've had some strange entries so far, and the next one seems a CHOICE... but this was cool.
Russ Landau ~ R u fucking serious?
Jaded ~ Hate, HATE the verses...the chorus, and the familiarity in the instrumental does slightly salvage the song though. Think this is on an advert...minus the vocals...a good choice. Cut out the singing altogether tbh for a greater chance of points.
Fiona Apple ~ I mean I didn't even like this much as its so weird...but its already holding more quality than over half the previous entries. I like the chanty vocal effects. Is it enough
for pointos though? wait and seeee. More could definitely have been done with it.
Yu Yi ~ Weird vocal effects are weird. Some of the vocals were alright, though. Not a bad song, but I wasn't overly enthusiastic about it either.
Leon Lour ~ Certainly better than most of the others up to now. Not the strongest vocal in the world but the drop is decent enough. Up to now, this TSC is quite weak, so this could do well, depending on whats to come.
Felicity ~ He's in the wrong job then if he doesn't like heights? xD I mean, probably the only song so far that I can see being a genuine contender. The chorus is a little mad like , but its easy to get used to. Pretty decent, great lyrics.
Sam Fender ~ This could have been a looooot better. Its a good song to begin with, but it seems gappy and uninspired in places. Better than many so far, though.
Dotter ~ Can't keep her away for long, can we?! I like this a lot actually, when she delivers, she delivers. Nice production, nice voice.
Noah Kahan ~ This was BORING! His voice is nice but its just too folksy for my usual taste.
Cash Cash ~ Definitely expected better, CC usually slay harder than that. The drop wasn't even remarkable. It was just ok.
Gin Wigmore ~ Her voice, although great, can be a little jarring in parts. This song had a decent vibe though, one of the higher quality ones thus far.
LANY ~ ...we've literally gone from bad girl to good girls! Nice synth...but the rest of this song feels a bit bland. Not really into this.
Joakim Molitor ~ I did enjoy the chorus...thats about it. Her voice doesn't sound good in this, its like someone pressed a button to make her sound about 5 years old.
Marie-Mai ~ Sthis Charli? He entered her last, god awful song xD This was much better in terms of quality, particularly in the chorus. Nothing outstanding, but better than many so far...lol. It tends to be a trend with me, I'll hate the first entry by a new artist, and like the follow-ups...its happened with That Poppy, Bonnie McKee, Blackpink etc. Not wth one Era Istrefi though ;) and I'm awaiting [no not really...] a Time and Glass follow-up :X
MUNA ~ Her vocal seems super muffled in parts, but otherwise this was somewhat decent. Mainly for the synth. Did you know I love synth? ;)
Bianca Atzei ~ This was ok. sounds a bit standard Eurovision. Not a bad production. Just a little generic?
Bebe Rexha ~ Nothing like a bit of optimism, eh Bebe? Christ. I think I've heard it. I like her voice more than the song...its ok, though.
HAIM ~ Oh this is sweet. They have better but I quite enjoy their style and I liked this one.
Terror Jr ~ One-note. Autotune. Issa NO, sorry hun.
2133 days 8 hours ago
Amanyaman
1)        Sean Paul & David Guetta - 'Mad Love (feat. Becky G)':  I secretly love Sean Paul’s voice lol but this was a really safe choice and overall it is generic but kinda fun.
2)        Raini Rodriguez: it’s sweet and cute but uneventful.
3)        Not.Your.Regular.Boy :  I really like the vibe and style to this but it is a bit too slow of a burn.
4)        Blasterjaxx & Bassjackers: This was a lot of noises and not my thing.
5)        Sam and the womp:  I liked this and it was fun but something was missing, I think I wish her vocals a bit stronger.
6)        Maraaya:  I was really shocked that Maraaya made a song like this.  A big downgrade in quality compared to their other stuff but I guess they wanted to do something different.  Not a fan unfortunately.
7)        Lyn Inaizumi: Sounds way too loungey, not into it
8)        FITZ: Wow, very nice voice!!  The song itself is okay, kinda too broadway/musical for me.
9)        George Maple:  This was really monotone for a dance song, it is okay though
10)         Russ Landau:  Is Russ the person that did all the vocalizations in this lol? I mean I love this theme but don’t really think of it as a song.
11)        Jaded:  The beginning is kinda annoying but I love the chorus and the beat.  The vocals are average though.  Also if she is hungry why they wasting all that food on the floor??
12)        Fiona Apple:  I normally like really weird songs and/or artists but this was pretty messy and kinda overdoing it.
13)        YuYi:  this didn’t really go anywhere, it had an okay vibe to it though.
14)        Leon Lour:  I wasn’t liking this but the chorus is alright.  Pretty generic though and the drop was anticlimactic lol.
15)        Felicity: This is catchy and I love her voice! I liked this
16)        Sam Fender:  He has a really nice voice.  Song is just okay though.
17)        Dotter:  She has a nice voice and this flows really well.  I enjoyed it!!
18)         Noah Kahan:  I appreciate what is was trying to achieve but I found it kinda annoying
19)        Cash Cash: This was find until that mix of electronic sounds in middle.  She has a nice voice, the beat is overall good, lyrics are a bit too plain though
20)        Gin Wigmore:Raspy vocals are always a hit or miss for me and I wasn’t really enjoying it here.  The song overall is pretty nice though and gives me a bit retro vibes.
21)        LANY:  Don’t like the lyrics or vocals here, sorry.
22)        Joakim Molitor:  Found this pretty generic and boring.
23)        Marie-Mai: This would’ve been a really good French entry to send last week.  I liked everything about this, very easy listen.
24)        MUNA: I was thinking of sending her.  She has a lot of really good songs but they seem to miss something to make it really stand out.  That being said, I really like this!  Her vocals are beautiful.
25)        Bianca Atzei :  The beat is very cheap here lol but had some potential as a decent dance track.
26)        Bebe Rexha:  It’s okay lol, voice is pretty grating.
27)        HAIM:  I’m a big HAIM fan and they’re the only concert Ive ever been to but I was really disappointed by their 2nd album, this is one of the of the better songs from it but still nowhere near level of their first album,
28)        Terror Jr: The chorus was too repetitive and not easy on the ears.  The rest of it is okay.
2133 days 5 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Sean Paul & David Guetta “Mad Love” – ew
2.        Raini Rodriguez “Vive Tus Suenos” – Skinny legend who ended Beyonce’s career. I stan
3.        Not.your.regular.boy “Crazyland” – I really liked this, really catchy.
4.        Blasterjaxx & Bassjackers “Switch” – ok this was pretty cool
5.        Sam and the womp “Ravo” – Bjork is that you? I actually liked this weirdly
6.        Maraaya “Diamond Duck” – lol
7.        Lyn Inaizumi “Last Surprise” – It just sounds like mumbling over a beat
8.        FITZ “Superior” – I have mixed feelings about this, I don’t know whether I like it or not tbh
9.        George Maple “Kryptonite” – I liked this, it didn’t wow me though
10.        Russ Landau “Survivor Vanuatu Theme” – Why?
11.        Jaded “In the morning” – I like the beat, hate the lyrics
12.        Fiona Apple “Every Single Night” – I love how weird it is
13.        Yu Yi “Peaches” – This was ok, it’s listenable
14.        Leon Lour “All In” – The beat drop was alright, pretty plain
15.        Felicity “Pilot With A Fear of Heights” – This was really cool, liked her voice and beat. Good song
16.        Sam Fender “Play God” – Really liked this
17.        Dotter “Heatwave” – This song was pretty cool
18.        Noah Kahan “Come Down” – meh
19.        Cash Cash “Finest Hour” – not bad just a bit generic
20.        Gin Wigmore “Cabrona” – I love her voice
21.        LANY “Good Girls” – very background music. It feels like it won’t end
22.        Joakim Molitor ft Cher Lloyd “- “4U” – ok I liked this a lot
23.        Marie Mai “Empire” – I liked the beat and her voice
24.        MUNA “Crying on the bathroom floor” – Really liked this. It has the IT factor for me.
25.        Bianca Atzei “Fire on ice” – The beat had my head bopping
26.        Bebe Rexha “I’m a mess” – really liked this
27.        HAIM “Little of your love” – it’s alright
28.        Terror Jr “Come First” – A very meh ending to a great contest
2132 days 15 hours ago
PennyTrationStan
01: As someone who doesn't despise the Latin trend in pop nowadays, I really like this. Although my favorite parts are when it's only Becky G singing, Sean Paul doesn't do anything for me.
02: YAS RAINI LEGEND! I found this song because of the memes, but over time it turned into a guilty pleasure song. It's very happy and cutesy. I like it.
03: From someone whose name is "Not.Your.Regular.Boy", the song is kinda regular, in the way I've heard it's kind before. Don't hate it though.
04: Again, I've heard it's kind before. Not my taste. Plus I'm not fond of songs without vocals soo...
05: I surprisingly love this! I like her vocals, the sound, it has a very artsy but fun side to it. An early favorite of mine.
06: Yeah, uh, no.
07: This is alright. Sounds nice enough.
08: I don't hate it but it's not for me. Not terrible though. The guy clearly has some pipes but it's not my kind of song.
09: Definetly better than most of the songs here. I like this, it's a bop. Another favorite.
10: Uhh, this is a weird choice. A really, really, really weird choice. And also not my thing.
11: My type of song. Fun, trashy and really fun. My main problem with it is that it's kinda generic, but I still really like this.
12: I felt like closing my eyes and fall asleep one minute into this song. I can see some of its appeal, but in the end it's a no for me.
13: I like this. I adore the beat and her vocals are sweet.
14: I found the production surprisingly grating, but I do like her vocals. It's a meh for me.
15: This is nice! Her vocals are the best part and as a whole it works really well!
16: Not bad but I didn't love it. It's a middle of the road song for me.
17: I really like this! I do like the verses better than the chorus but the production's neat, her vocals are good and it's overall a good song!
18: It's okay. Not my type of song but it's sweet enough.
19: Okay, I can enjoy this. I've heard lots like it before but it's enjoyable enough.
20: Her vocals are grating, but I like the production.
21: I like this. It's cute enough. It's enjoyable, although it kinda sounds like background music. It's between good and meh.
22: This is not bad, not at all! Cher's not the best singer but her vocals work with this type of production.
23: Yass! I like the production and her vocals. It's a yes from me!
24: Sad twerking to this! I didn't think I'd enjoy it but I got hooked! It's a depressing bop.
25: The song's kinda forgettable. I like it but I don't think I'll be giving it points.
26: Bebe Rexha is kinda hit or miss for me. I like this. Her voice is not THAT grating and the production's neat.
27: This is cuuute! I love how it sounds and the instruments in the background! It's definetly a yes for me.
28: No, not for me.
2132 days 13 hours ago
Alexeh23
01) Sean Paul & David Guetta - Has... some good moments I guess? Not my thing, and not filling me with much optimism for this week.
02) Raini Rodriguez - LMAO this is actually kinda cute. I didn't _love_ it but I definitely didn't hate it.
03) Not.Your.Regular.Boy - Quite liked the instrumental but vocals can kill this kind of thing, perfectly evidenced here, where his vocals aren't necessary bad but they don't work. Lost interest after a minute.
04) Blasterjaxx & Bassjackers - This kind of thing needs to be REALLY good for me to get into it and this just wasn't it.
05) Sam and The Womp - They're still going? Bom Bom was legendary, this isn't on the same level but still easily the best so far. Enjoyed this.
06) Maraaya - I like to pretend Maraaya called a day on their music career in 2016.
07) Lyn Inaizumi - Oh this was unexpected. The instrumental at the start was pretty promising and then we got... that. It's okay I guess.
08) FITZ - Potentially questionable lyrics but I'll brush over that because I'm a big fan of the instrumental and the general way this builds. Liked this overall.
09) George Maple - LOVE the beat, really enjoyed the more retro vibe to this. Really good.
10) Russ Landau - Why did I unironically enjoy this more than AT LEAST 50% of this contest so far? I mean it's obviously not a serious entry but lol I liked it anyway.
11) Jaded - Oh it's this song. Really like the verses, the chorus is also pretty good although I find the drop a bit meh. Not bad.
12) Fiona Apple - This was really interesting, love the chorus in particular but I was pleasantly surprised by this.
13) Yu Yi - Snatched that instrumental STRAIGHT out of Animal Crossing. Utterly uninteresting.
14) Leon Lour - Starts off really promisingly but goes in a disappointing direction. Still a pretty interesting mixture, but not really for me.
15) Felicity - Solid quirky indie pop, the chorus instrumental sounds pretty familiar but I enjoyed it overall.
16) Sam Fender - Great voice, underwhelming/non existent chorus but a solid, enjoyable entry overall albeit not spectacular.
17) Dotter - Cry unleashed a whole new meaning to the word disappointment. This is slightly better than Cry but far from her best, decent but didn't love it.
18) Noah Kahan - Very blatantly trying to be Ed Sheeran. Should be aiming higher tbh.
19) Cash Cash - Finest Hour it is not. Nice melody let down by a poor instrumental. And there's the generic drop. Nothing new.
20) Gin Wigmore - Let's go ape in my Cabrona! Her music usually leaves me Gin Wigless but this completely missed the mark unfortunately.
21) LANY - Wow this was a sudden start. Pretty chill, wasn't hugely into it but it was fine.
22) Joakim Molitor - She still exists? Doesn't sound like her... this was messy.
23) Marie-Mai - Quite liked the vibe to this, it didn't blow me away but it was nice.
24) MUNA - Their last entry was robbed! This wasn't quite as good, probably a grower.
25) Bianca Atzei - This screams ESC. I'd enjoy it more in that context, although I was surprised by that drop. Pretty decent.
26) Bebe Rexha - I miss her old music :( This isn't awful but there's nothing special about it.
27) HAIM - Aw I forgot about this. Not groundbreaking but it's really cute, like it a lot.
28) Terror Jr - Just when I thought this was a week without awful nothingy usually repetitive uninteresting female indie pop. So monotonous. Sigh.
2132 days 13 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) Sean Paul & David Guetta – This wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be. This is actually quite an enjoyable listen. :p Maybe I’m in a good mood. :p

02) Raini Rodriguez [Spanish Version] – This is just a toothache waiting to happen…too sweet. :p It’s jolly enough though. :p

03) Not.Your.Regular.Boy – This is fine, I can see that he has drawn influence from Bowie and maybe a little bit from Freddie Mercury too. I quite enjoyed this actually, it needed a slightly stronger chorus, but the whole thing is fine.

04) Blasterjaxx & Bassjackers – This video is easiest the cringiest thing I’ve seen today. I liked some of the instrumentation, but it was just like putting your head inside a washing machine, bang bang bang pain.

05) Sam and the Womp – Icon of the guilty pleasures. This reminds me of Iiris here. I actually enjoyed this and I would have wagered that I was gonna hate it. :p I wouldn’t be surprised if this gets top 10.

06) Maraaya – 2nd reference to Trumpington in a video. Ok this is art…they even made the demented baby noise sound like demented duck quacks. I live I buy I own.

07) Lyn Inaizumi – Drama violins to start us off. Geezus Christ…if we’re gonna stan singers from Japanese game soundtracks, let’s all go for Donna Burke instead please.

08) FITZ – I love his accent….tiiiiiiiiiiighttttterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :p Well the video is appropriate cos he sounds like he’s dying at the edge of the river at the start. Then he wakes up for a moan and then its right back to dying like a wounded cat.

09) George Maple – The video is a lie. How could anyone cop off to this? It sounds like she’s climaxing herself…

Maybe it was meant to be like that, to encourage people to mate….it works for pandas…
I don’t mind the chorus though tbh.

10) Russ Landau – I only like the ooooohohohhhoooooooooh bit and they drowned it with loud drums…not impressed.

11) Jaded – Yes bitch suggestively eat that ice cream…WERQ….yeah OK, I may get shouted at by everyone else, but this is exactly what I was looking for tonight…good old cheap ass pop! And this is high quality old cheap ass pop.

12) Fiona Apple –
Video director: Put this octopus on your head
Fiona Apple: Why?
Video director: It will make you seem like an artistic genius and distract everyone from the fact that you sound like deer on heat
Fiona Apple: Oh ok…thanks hun…

13) Yu Yi – Plinky plonky xylophone…I didn’t have high hopes considering the icon looks like sample picture you get when you buy frames at the pound / dollar store.  I didn’t mind this tbh, I can imagine Yu Yi huddled over mixing board and getting their life.

14) Leon Lour – Yasssss at that dramatic opening…we’re either in for a mediocre song or a shitty reality tv opening credits. Well I was wrong, cos I’m loving every bloody second of this. Every bloody second….

15) Felicity – ‘We can’t be bothered to create a video or even a lyric video for this, so we’ll slightly tilt the image and make everyone feel seasick…’…I quite like the song though, it does remind of the Florence Machine of old…but not quite as good. :p

16) Sam Fender – Stunning…perfect…amazing…love his voice, love the rums (I have no idea what word I was trying to type, but I like rums…so it’s staying)…love the dark vibes…yasssss.

17) Dotter – Slay Dotter, finally gonna get her win even though I entered her best song…sorrrrrryyyyyy not sorrrrrrrrrry. Very good verses, chorus is a little out of place, but I’m just splitting hairs, this is very good.

18) Noah Kahan – He has one of those voices that could belong to a 16 year old all the to 39…the song itself is alright, nothing ground breaking…there has been better from this genre already in my opinion. :O Can I just say that every time I enter male vocalists Bibbles declares it’s the worst thing she has ever heard and she would rather stick her hand in a beehive than listen to it a second longer. However, this safe entry gets point for just being a male vocal? Okoiiiiiiiiiii…I see you Bibbs and I’m coming for your 12 points next time.

19) Cash Cash – I won with them once. I like this a lot…she has a growl and a half and her moans sound almost primal. Yassss go for your second win Cash Cash slay slay slay. :)

20) Gin Wigmore – Someone has being listening to her Paloma Faith CDs. I don’t dislike this though…it’s fine…I thought the title said Carbonara at first so I thought she was celebrating Spaghetti…I was very disappointed when she wasn’t.

21) LANY – Love his vocal, even though it has been processed through several layers of voice editing programmes…This is moody and chill. Very pleasant.

22) Joakim Molitor – I don’t mind Cher tbh, she’s trying her best to recover from the awful start to the career due of Mr Cowell. She does sound a little whiny and the song itself is safe, bit it may get a point or two.

23) Marie-Mai – Love her. Love her voice. Love her accent. Love this song. J’adore…this is the sort of music that transcends language. Stunning…deserves to do very well.

24) MUNA – Oh ok…just when I thought I found my 12 pointer this song comes along. This is dark and beautiful. That falcetto is everything and more…yes MUNA slay the faves.

25) Bianca Atzei – A very strong vocal, yeah it’s slightly dated in regards to the beats and chorus, but it’s good…I’m sure it will do well. :D

26) Bebe Rexha – Basically my mantra…I’m a mess, I’m a loser, I’m a  hater, I’m a user…I normally dislike her music or her vocal when she is featured on tracks, but I like this. It’s not solless like some of her other stuff.

27) HAIM – My favourite song by them by a country mile and a half…I enjoyed this a lot, yeah it’s a little repetitive, but it’s full of joy, something I lack at this moment in time. :p :)

28) Terror Jr – A bit of a lacklustre end to the contest. I have nothing to really say tbh…she just whinged at me for about 3 minutes…
2132 days 12 hours ago
MJFJUNE
01) I'm sorry but I don't like it :/ It's your cliche EDM/Latin song but even worse is that Sean Paul is involved
02) Iconic. Classy. Bilingual Queen. Worthy of winning? We'll see.
03) It's ok. That's really it tho.
04) Vocals are on point here. Seriously tho I'm not sure this song will do well without lyrics
05) Messy but fun! I certainly don't hate it
06) This one through me for a goddamn loop so congrats on that.
07) Thank you, finally some actual vocals. Overall a very good job.
08) Very odd. I think it has a good beat but it seems he singer really pushed the limit with his vocal capabilities
09) It's a fun club song. Somewhat generic but it's definitely a standout thus far
10) Great season. Not so great choice for a song contest
11) Generic. That's really all.
12) I'm sorry but this just doesn't do it for me...it'll appeal to certain types of people but I'm not one
13) I like it. Fun beat and vocals
14) Not too bad. Feels like I've heard it before but it was...an EDM song...that's really it lmao
15) This is probably my favorite Entry thus far. Very good
16) This grew on me. At first I thought it was eh but now I like it a lot
17) Fun and energetic. Definitely a standout
18) I like the vibe this gives off. Is it enough to win? Not too sure...
19) A fun and different beat/structure.
20) I really like your voice and I think it's different than what we've heard thus far.
21) Fun, energetic, upbeat.
22) Good vibe and beat
23) It was fun but nothing really memorable
24) Good meaning with a good rhythm
25) Started off ok but eventually my brain realized it's quite generic
26) Ugh I love this so much
27) Eh, kinda boring tbh. Nothing really impressive anywhere in this song
28) Repetitive
2132 days 11 hours ago
AlanDuncan
01) Sean Paul & David Guetta - I like this one. Good start.
02) Raini Rodriguez - BYE.
03) Not.Your.Regular.Boy - This sucks ass.
04) Blasterjaxx & Bassjackers - You're not Alan Walker. Sit down.
05) Sam and the Womp - STAN ICONS. SAM AND THE WOMP DOUZE POINTS.
06) Maraaya - I like this too. I get vibez.
07) Lyn Inaizumi - Ok zzzz
2132 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
01) Sean Paul & David Guetta - I don't hate Sean Paul and I'm generally a fan of David Guetta's music so I'm enjoying this a lot, unsurprisingly. Yup, I really dig this.
02) Raini Rodriguez - The joke is lost on me. I'll pass.
03) Not.Your.Regular.Boy - For someone with a look as unique as his, the song is extremely bland. Not a fan.
04) Blasterjaxx & Bassjackers - Who the hell keeps submitting all these Spinnin' tracks? This song is basically the embodiment of Spinnin' Records. I've heard far better.
05) Sam and the Womp - It took a lot for me not to mute this. Mess.
06) Maraaya - LMAO I did not expect anybody to actually send this. It's by far Maraaya's worst song because it's irritating as hell, but I admit it's catchy. Also the fact they're singing about Melania Trump being a gold digger is enough to get points from me.
07) Lyn Inaizumi - What the hell was that?
08) FITZ - I don't think I liked anything about this.
09) George Maple - Oh now we're talking. This is building well. The chorus is fantastic and totally up my ally. I absolutely adore everything about this.
10) Russ Landau - Iconic. Old school Survivor intros always bring back so many positive memories. Thank you for this.
11) Jaded - This is harping back to electro house music of the mid 2000's. Not bad. I wish it were a bit more experimental but I'm not complaining.
12) Fiona Apple - Very singer-songwriter-y. This wreaks with pretentiousness and I can smell it from a mile way.
13) Yu Yi - This plods along without leaving much of an impact. A little boring.
14) Leon Lour - Armada music? Bitch. All we need now is an Ultra Music track. I'm enjoying the production here a lot. It takes a while to climax but it's quite good. Definitely the standout EDM track of the night.
15) Felicity - She has a lovely voice. I was afraid this was taking a nosedive after a pretty strong start, but the chorus snapped. Great choice.
16) Sam Fender - This is nice. It would be a far better fit in 2011 TSC, but it's not bad by any means. Granted it starts to drag so that would be my only major complaint.
17) Dotter - If this wins after Evolution hadn't, I'm never speaking to any of you ever again.
18) Noah Kahan - It's cute, but totally not my thing.
19) Cash Cash - I'm not feeling the verses, but the chorus and drop is quite good. Not remarkable by any means but definitely a feel-good type of song.
20) Gin Wigmore - I listened to her new stuff a while ago and wasn't immediately impressed by any of it. I really wanted to like this, but I don't feel any differently.
21) LANY - Basic would be an understatement. It's a no from me.
22) Joakim Molitor - Very good drop that lifts an otherwise basic song.
23) Marie-Mai - Oh hey, Felix. I'm liking this. I wish the chorus was stronger but this might be the best song I've heard from her.
24) MUNA - I was listening to this just the other day. It's definitely one of my favourites from MUNA. Great pick.
25) Bianca Atzei - Oh hey there, Rodrigo. It's generic on first listen but vastly improves the more time it's given. I can safely say that I really like this now.
26) Bebe Rexha - Not bad, but Bebe's had better.
27) HAIM - Digging the throwback sound. All around fun song.
28) Terror Jr - Underwhelming ending.
2132 days 2 hours ago
onemanarmy
15) Felicity - Pretty generic, I mean I swear I heard it before but done better and I'm just not a big enough fan of the style to need more of it

16) Sam Fender - could be a grower but didn't really do much for me

17) Dotter - First I heard of her was a song called My Flower which I instantly loved and added to my player but everything I've heard since has bored me as for this one I'm not sure yet If I really like it or not.

18) Noah Kahan- Like his voice but idk I found this rather annoying….lol

19) Cash Cash - I didn't mind this til it got annoying but it's cash cash and they always annoy me

20) Gin Wigmore - Still waiting for that moment where I go oh you got my 12 and this wasn't it

21) LANY - All I wanted to do was put a pair of scissors through the screen and cut his hair..ugh hate guys with long hair…the itself was ok though

22) Joakim Molitor - I was hoping this would do it for me…but it really didn't

23) Marie-Mai - could be a grower but probaly not
2132 days 2 hours ago
onemanarmy
24) MUNA - All this did was make me wanna go listen to Wild things by Ladyhawke

25) Bianca Atzei - meh I sort of like the song itself but not really impressed with her singing

26) Bebe Rexha - I didn't mind this

27) HAIM - never understood the hype around them, they fail to impress me

28) Terror Jr - Liked the vibe and style yet it did very little for me

Well hoping some of these sound better on 2nd listens
2132 days ago
DallasAndrew
01) Sean Paul & David Guetta - 'Mad Love (feat. Becky G)' Not exactly in the spirit of the contest, they are famous, the song is already very well-known. Vocally they are great (I love Sean Paul), the music is not for my standards.
02) Raini Rodriguez - 'Vive Tus Suenos' She's so amateurish, weak vocals. However, the song has such a happy vibe and the rythm is truly catchy.
03) Not.Your.Regular.Boy - 'CRAZYLAND' Ladies and gentlemen, we have the winner. The video provokes me to not give it any points, the music however is quite brilliant, so it will not be an easy decision for me.
04) Blasterjaxx & Bassjackers - 'Switch' Beside the fact that this can not be called music, I'm totally fine with it. Too bad I have to vote in a musical contest.
05) Sam and the Womp - 'Ravo' The instrumental is quite attractive, very energic and even original, as a whole I can't say I was impressed.
06) Maraaya - 'Diamond Duck' More of a joke, than an actual song.
07) Lyn Inaizumi - 'Last Surprise' Dated, jazzy, quite alternative. So it's good. But I can't say it stands out by any mean.
08) FITZ - 'Superior' Vocally he's done amazingly, the music has power, the crescendo is good. It has all it needs.
09) George Maple - 'Kryptonite' Simply boring and so unoriginal.
10) Russ Landau - 'Survivor Vanuatu Theme' Well, normaly not much to point here, however I always love to hear that intro, so I might think about it a little.
11) Jaded - 'In the Morning' Some catchy elements, still not enough, it's not for me.
12) Fiona Apple - 'Every Single Night' Just a vocal interpretation, which was good, pleasant, but I can't say it is enough to call it a good song.
13) Yu Yi - 'Peaches (feat. Ellen)' Almost fell asleep, I wull certainly not remember about this one after the contest ends.
14) Leon Lour - 'All In (feat. Victoria Duffield)' Basic and linear, nothing remarkable.
15) Felicity - 'Pilot With A Fear Of Heights' Finally something more 'musically'. It's nice, full of energy and with an attractive rythm, good instrumental as well.
16) Sam Fender - 'Play God' It's ok, but doesn't grow, it just stands at a mediocre pace.
17) Dotter - 'Heatwave' Her voice is very special, I've not enjoyed this as much as her last year's entry, but the chorus is not bad, not exactly my type of music, but she seems able to not bore me.
18) Noah Kahan - 'Come Down' This kind of chill music is doing it for me, just not a fan of his vocals. It's ok.
19) Cash Cash - 'Finest Hour (feat. Abir)' Vocally nice, but that's it.
20) Gin Wigmore - 'Cabrona' Not too efficient on me and very repetitive. Interesting voice.
21) LANY - 'Good Girls' Beside the fact that it is boring as hell, it's also so long.
22) Joakim Molitor - '4U (feat. Cher Lloyd)' Not exactly bad, didn't enjoy the vocals as much, but the chorus is strong.
23) Marie-Mai - 'Empire' Very forced at the chorus, it might do well in the contest, but it's not for me.
24) MUNA - 'Crying On the Bathroom Floor' Some nice parts in the instrumental, but as a whole is quite banal and also too long.
25) Bianca Atzei - 'Fire on Ice' Not bad prechorus, promising start, but the chorus is a bit of a let down.
26) Bebe Rexha - 'I'm a Mess' What a hell is with that lyrics?! Didn't dislike it at all, which was a surprise for me. Quite catchy.
27) HAIM - 'Little of Your Love' Usually like them, however this one didn't appeal to me very much.
28) Terror Jr - 'Come First' Quite painful, so basic, repetitive and very annoying to me.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!