This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 315 Final

Topic » TSC 315 Final

2145 days 8 hours ago
bibbles
21) LANY – it’s a bit samey! Its okay, his voice is not bad.
2145 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
22) Joakim Molitor - '4U (feat. Cher Lloyd)'
2145 days 8 hours ago
Arris
21) There's something so cool and yet unique about his sound. So far I enjoy everything I hear from LANY, especially ILYSB. I can't quite put a finger on why's that but I just instantly click with his music. Maybe it's the lyrics, maybe melody, maybe vocals... maybe combination fo all? Great entry!
2145 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
I AM GONNA SING CHER LLOYD BY CHER LLOYD
2145 days 8 hours ago
bibbles
22) Joakim Molitor – its very off beat! Her voice is annoying!!
2145 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
23) Marie-Mai - 'Empire'
2145 days 8 hours ago
Arris
22) Oh wow I didn't know she still sang! Well it's okay but nothing special really. Her vocals work with EDM that's for sure! It's a fun, inoffensive, enjoyable little bop.
2145 days 8 hours ago
bibbles
23) Marie-Mai – its like a lot of other songs, its not memorable enough!!
2145 days 8 hours ago
ricktworick1
24) MUNA - 'Crying On the Bathroom Floor'
2145 days 8 hours ago
Arris
23) That's fine, I mean it's kinda generic but the language makes it sounds more special imo. The beat is really nice too.
2145 days 7 hours ago
Arris
24) It's just depressing imo. I mean I can't say it's bad but yeah to me for its arrangements it just sounds too sad. Not my style.
2145 days 7 hours ago
bibbles
24) MUNA – made the 10 contest limit!! She sounds bored!! The tune is okay.
2145 days 7 hours ago
ricktworick1
25) Bianca Atzei - 'Fire on Ice'
2145 days 7 hours ago
bibbles
25) Bianca Atzei – it was going okay till she discovered that button on the keyboard and couldnt help but press it and left the sounds in!! she doesn’t have enough power in her voice to match the tune!
2145 days 7 hours ago
Arris
25) Okay this one is fine but it's so basic and I doubt memorable enough, especially with so many other simillar and frankly speaking better options. The production is really lazy.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!