This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 310 Final

Topic » TSC 310 Final

2178 days 9 hours ago
Insanity17
01) CuckooLander- Ok Sia vibes overload, but I’m not complaining. Now this is how you start a contest. Her tone is intriguing, the beat is stellar and the vocals are dynamic. I smell a winner.
02) King Princess- I like her tone, but this song didn’t captivate me. It’s very one-note and sounds like something that I would listen to in order to put me to sleep.
03) Years and Years- Olly totally sounds like Justin Timberlake in this song (or maybe that’s how he normally sounds and my brain is just making that connection). The dynamic wasn’t there for me an neither was the beat that I have come to expect from them. I’m a bit disappointed.
04) Cupcakke- I was not expecting this from the thumbnail. We love an ally. All the swearing though.,….yikes.
05) Mars Argo- Her voice is nasally and extremely grating to my ears. It lacked energy.
06) Florence + The Machine- I absolutely adore this song. It has a great meaning, I’ve always been receptive to Florence’s tone, and it’s very catchy.
07) Zak Abel- Extremely rudimentary. Nothing special whatsoever.
08) Walk the Moon- The instrumentals are overpowering in the chorus. The verses are more laid back and much more special. I need to know what is making the sound at the start of the verses because that was very cool.
09) Charlotte- Her voice is so pretty. It wasn’t doing enough for me to thoroughly enjoy it.
10) Era Istrefi- “Put it right here, put it right there, put it in my hands” is my new pick up line. It has a nice beat, but it’s overly generic.
11) Lady Leshurr- Also known as “how many cultural references can I throw into one song.” This is substandard rap.
12) Sayuri- I don’t like this at all. Her voice is very grating and sounds whiny. I don’t like the dynamics.
13) Serebro- This is the epitome of trash. No thanks.
14) Vera Blue- It has an eclectic sound that makes me just want to get up and dance. I think the rap part by Kodie threw off the balance, it made it seem like two separate songs. Overall, I liked it.
15) IGIT- Catchy beat, but very one-note and repetitive.
16) Bleachers- Is this from the love, simon soundtrack? It’s filled with wonder and youth, it’s mellow but drew me in.
17) SVE- It has a nice beat, but the over package wasn’t delivered successfully. It started to get repetitive and then I lost interest.
18) Aurora- Her tone instantly draws me in. This is a song you really have to focus on to enjoy because it’s very easy to drift off while listening to it.
19) Grace Carter- I like her voice and this song is giving me good vibes. It’s soulful and has a great beat.
20) Sam Tinnesz- It’s a meh for me on this one. It’s a style I’ve heard hundreds of times and this was wasn’t doing anything to stand out from it’s genre.
21) Tim McGraw & Faith Hill- Talk about a snoozer. There was no energy in that.
22) Shinedown- And here we have the other side of the spectrum, with energy that I don’t like. The vocal effect is not sitting well with me either.
23) Darin- Generic Nordic pop will always work for me. It has good energy, the effects near the end lose it a few points.
2178 days 9 hours ago
Josh742
01) CuckooLander- the lyrics confused me but overall not bad
02) King Princess- I like how this transforms but the subject matter has been done many times before
03) Years and Years- love this powerful, impactful, yet vulnerable song
04) Cupecakke-serves better as a Facebook post than as a song but at least it is positive
05) Mars Argo- love the nostalgic feeling this creates. she’s really weird and better than her imposter poppy.
06) Florence + The Machine- I tried submitting this 10 minutes after the mailer but it was already taken! Love this song!!!
07) Zak Abel- a bit generic
08) Walk the Moon- i’ve Heard much better from them. This band has plateaued for me
09) Charlotte- this song is a movement.
10) Era Istrefi- sounded familiar but not in a good way
11) Lady Leshurr- good job practicing
12) Sayuri- extremely irritating
13) Serebo- cringe
14) Vera Blue-didn’t go anywhere exciting
15) IGIT- this was playful. We’ll see how it compares
16) Bleachers- just not a fan. Very dull
17) SVE- the second half was much better. Lots of energy throughout but lacking restraint
18) Aurora- I like the concept of this better than the execution
19) Grace Carter- started off strong but diffused over time
20) Sam Tinnesz- imagine wolves. dad music
21) Tim McGraw & Faith Hill- I wish Faith’s solo was more explosive and I wish she had sung the song alone
22) Shinedown- Lots of strong, masculine energy. It blew me away.
23) Darin- very cute song. very passionate
2178 days 8 hours ago
Insanity
"The live results show will be on Sunday at 2 PM EST/7 PM BST"

https://media.giphy.com/media/26BoEsPFYSlf5KJRS/giphy.gif
2178 days 7 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
I studied philosophy at high school and according to some philosophers a lie is only a lie if you know it to be false at the time you make it.
As he didn't know what would happen in four days time he didn't lie. :O

I don't know which philosopher said that...probably Immanuel Kant.

I loved me some Kant back then.

Ok...this wtf comment is over. :p
2178 days 6 hours ago
TolisKalkas
okay results soon
2178 days 6 hours ago
ricktworick1
Yay
2178 days 6 hours ago
QueenMichelle
wait hoe my comments are almost done
2178 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
All I bring is peace and love....plus a tiny bit of shade :')
2178 days 6 hours ago
TolisKalkas
how many more you got QM?
2178 days 6 hours ago
QueenMichelle
two
2178 days 6 hours ago
adeleadele
hey huns
2178 days 6 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Yas Adele x 2

How was Lisboa? :D
2178 days 6 hours ago
Arris
about a time !
2178 days 6 hours ago
adeleadele
It was amazing :P
2178 days 6 hours ago
Alexeh23
hiii

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!