This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 310 Final

Topic » TSC 310 Final

2177 days 17 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Did you meet Rod? :O
2177 days 17 hours ago
adeleadele
Um no idk where he was lol
2177 days 17 hours ago
adeleadele
congrats Alexeh on the esct win btw deserving winner :P
2177 days 17 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Alex won!?

Awesome job :D
2177 days 17 hours ago
QueenMichelle
I have returned after a couple busy weeks so whew

01) CuckooLander - This was interesting. I was torn until the build up came. I love how the instruments faded and her voice shone. The chorus sold me, this is definitely a bop and a great starter. I stan.
02) King Princess - The aesthetic of this video was my life. I loved this so much - the vibe and just how chilled it was, it worked so well and I loved the little "oo's" then when more sounds came in I still enjoyed it a lot so this was good.
03) Years and Years - tbh I like this song but I get sick and tired of their songs in general because they seem to get slightly.. repetitive. I dont know why, but that's just my opinion. It's a nice song tho - I like the chorus. Just not my FAVE.
04) Cupcakke - LMAO She really came for my edges with L.G.B.T. PT. 2. This was possibly even slightly more iconic? She spilled so much tea in this song, especially the 'girl on girl - yup, man on man - yuck' that was so much tea I was practically bald. Cupcakke is just such a LEGEND. How can u not love this? Queen. She really did snap w/ this.
05) Mars Argo - Oh my god this was kinda funny.. the word 'homies' sounded so weird coming from her voice, she sounds like such a child.. but yah this is my first kinda negative comment. I'm not a fan of this at all really - very one note and boring.
06) Florence + The Machine - This is just beautiful. Florence can be very hit & miss w/ me, but I appreciated this one. She def has better songs, and this slightly dragged near the end, but the message is A+++ and I am here for it. I like it.
07) Zak Abel - Oh the fucking guitar here had me. I am sold on this, 100%%%. He's a recurring character in TSC and I feel like he snaps every time. This is one of my favourites, I love the vibe.
08) Walk the Moon - The chorus SNAPPED. I am here for this also. Why is this contest so good so far? I hate their old dancing irrel song that I forgot, but their less popular songs snap? I am shook, this is great.
09) Charlotte - Her hair flying in one direction when the chorus hit is me as fuck during this song. It was so nice to listen to, I like the production and her voice was soothing. I like it ^_^.
10) Era Istrefi - Betchu wanna taste it. This isn't as good as Bonbon. Like, I like it but it's kinda like not outstanding. The chill drop was nice and is appreciated. But overall, it's not amazing. It might snag a point or 2 though.
11) Lady Leshurr - This started and I became READY for an iconic bop. And I received exactly what I was looking for. Her accent makes it 100% better. And that production is on fucking point. I REALLLLLY liked this. Some lyrics made me chuckle.
12) Sayuri - What kinda anime ass opening theme is this? It has the same appeal, like you don't hate it but you'd never listen to it in your free time. Aka... not a huge fan.
13) Serebro - I wasn't paying attention really then the chorus came and I was like oh girl, she snapped! This was really cute actually. Like nothing outstanding but it's a nice bop. Good song.
14) Vera Blue - This fucking slayed me tbh.. like I don't have any hairs left on my head. The rhythm, the pacing, it's SOOO good. I think this might be my favourite?! Like I'm actually gonna replay this to DEATH after this. Fucking bald.
15) IGIT - Love his voice, and I listened to this twice bc I knew its a grower, and it grew on me. I really love the production of this especially, this was also really fucking good. I'm bald. Idk how I'm gonna allocate points this week.
16) Bleachers - OHFMGJHSUI THIS IS FROM LOVE, SIMON. YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Don't care what anyone says - just bc this is apart of the soundtrack of that movie it's getting points as fuck. It reminds me of the movie and gives me a happy feeling. I love this.
17) SVE - I knew I'd love this the second it started. The chorus (?) got me. Like it SOLD me. I just love how the beat goes off and her voice snaps also. I'm just so shook, everything is so GOOD. This will be replayed. Defo a fave.
18) Aurora - I love Aurora, her voice is GODLY. It's just so soothing - like an actual angel. I really fucking liked this. 'Til Queendom Come' is so smart and I live for it. I STANNN this.
19) Grace Carter - I did actually like this tbh, but compared to everything else here it won't be able to get points from me I don't think. It's not up to par in this godly contest.
20) Sam Tinnesz - Confident by Demi Lovato says hi. This is legit that exact beat it feels like. Still a nice enough song, I liked it I guess.
21) Tim McGraw & Faith Hill - I mean, it's nice..? Good message but like it's a fucking snoozefest. Like I'm sleeping. Goodnight America.
22) Shinedown - Oh I KNEW there'd be a rock song popped in here somewhere. It wasn't as terrible as the others but I can't say I LOVED it. I liked it though, it kinda grew on me a bit, but my wig was by NO means on the floor.
23) Darin - This was also a really cute song, I really liked it like god damn... HOWW am I gonna this contest? I think this is my favourite contest ever, I have never liked so many songs in a contest before. Bald.
2177 days 17 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
You liked my song,
so it's OK that you were late

loooool :p
2177 days 17 hours ago
Alexeh23
Ty!! <333 Still really surprised lmao
2177 days 17 hours ago
Eoin
I am r.
2177 days 17 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Everyone else from TSC is excelling in the contest...
meanwhile myself and Adele x 2 get shat on :p
2177 days 17 hours ago
bibbles
im watching the bridge! its subtitled so i cant take my eyes off the screen!!
2177 days 17 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Does anyone want to do a one contest swap with me in ESCT btw? :)
2177 days 17 hours ago
adeleadele
Tea
2177 days 17 hours ago
Alexeh23
Normally I'd say yes but I don't think I'm allowed :p
2177 days 17 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Nah it would be unfair for me to take your automatic final spot. :p
2177 days 17 hours ago
QueenMichelle
This is probably my fav contest ever in terms of liking the songs

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!