This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TSC 310 Final

Topic » TSC 310 Final

2168 days 10 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
^YAAAY I am not forever alone in disliking Bonbon.
2168 days 9 hours ago
Insanity
Bonbon, betchu wanna TASTE IT
2168 days 8 hours ago
Insanity
1. CuckooLander - It’s got cute elements to it, but there’s just not a lot exciting about it. I know all music isn’t supposed to be in your face, but this was just kinda underwhelming.
2. King Princess - There’s something about this entry that I find really special. I’m not quite sure what it is. I really enjoy the heartbroken vibe to this. This kinda gave me chills.
3. Years and Years - They’ve had catchier and more memorable tunes than this. This is quite the letdown from what they’ve done in the past.
4. Cupcakke - Sooooooo… LGBT 2.0? Okay, I’m on board. At the end of the day, I bopped along to the true gay icon that we don’t deserve.
5. Mars Argo - Okay, I JUST saw this in my recommended videos section on Youtube. Then I saw it was two and a half years old so I got skeptical. That vocal can be really irritating in places. Nothing special musically either.
6. Florence + The Machine - Pretty much feel the exact same way as I did for Years and Years. Read that comment.
7. Zak Abel - It builds rather nicely. I’m getting John Newman vibes from this track. Pretty solid.
8. Walk the Moon - I don’t really care for this. It’s feels very mainstream, and there’s nothing wrong with that, but it’s just kinda stale for me.
9. Charlotte - I really liked elements to this. As a whole song, parts of it felt disjointed. I think I liked it more than I disliked it though.
10. Era Istrefi - This sounds really similar to the last entry, except more cohesive and not as echoey. Not my favorite song she’s done, but I dig it still.
11. Lady Leshurr - I mean… I didn’t hate it… So there’s that. CRIZZPY!!!
12. Sayuri - I mean… It sounds like it opens up/closes out some sort of anime, but so does so much JPop. I’ve heard better from this genre, but it’s not bad. There’s something sentimental sounding about it.
13. Serebro - Thank you for inspiring one of the best kpop songs to come out this year. I have my ass shaking by the end of the chorus.
14. Vera Blue - I can’t believe (well actually, I can believe) Dallas would write such a sexist comment about this song just based on the title alone. Did Netta teach you nothing? I thought this was going to go somewhere really epic, but it just kinda plodded along. Not bad, but nothing special.
15. JOIE - This was kinda cute. I thought I was gonna hate this but I didn’t. I’m pleasantly surprised.
16. Bleachers - I don’t know why but this song reminded me about Reading Rainbow. DON’T ASK ME WHY OR HOW. It’s actually kinda cute??? Okay that long ass outro was totally unnecessary though.
17. SVE - Love the verses in this. Chorus is a little meh, and it kinda drags towards the end. It’s okay.
18. Aurora - I FORGOT ABOUT THIS SONG AND I’M MAD AT MYSELF FOR THAT. I remember being really impressed when I first heard it but I forgot to put it on my short list. I feel like she’s so hit or miss, but when she hits, the end result is quite good.
19. Grace Carter - Gives me Alessia Cara with the feel good vibe and Dua Lipa with the biblical lyrics. Enjoyed this one.
20. Sam Tinnesz - I think this song is something I would like upon first listen, and then grow to dislike over time. It actually builds up quite nicely. It might sneak its way in there with me, but I may loathe it later. Hmmmmm… Torn.
21. Tim McGraw & Faith Hill - I felt like I was enjoying so many songs. Almost too many songs for me to give points to. Thankfully, this isn’t one of them. Do you hate this title too Dallas because the word “girl” is in it?
22. Shinedown - Don’t really care for the screaming in the chorus. I don’t mind it, but I could do without it.
23. Darin - Might benefit from going last in the running order. It’s pretty cute, pretty standard. Not a bad track.

I’m SO SORRY if I gave you a positive comment but low or no points. This contest was pretty solid
2168 days 5 hours ago
LornaHollas
1.        Cuckoolander: “Mercury” – I liked this, I will definitely have the way she says Mercury in my head for a while.

2.        King Princess: “Talia” – To me the singing and the melody didn’t really match. It was like she was singing another song

3.        Years and Years: “Sanctify” – I love years and years and this song! So good

4.        Cupcakke: “Crayons” – I’ve actually seen her sing this live and the atmosphere she has at her shows is so amazing! Great song by a QUEEN!

5.        Mars Argo: “Using You” – Her voice is very Audrey from Little shop of horrors but I weirdly liked this song and found it really catchy

6.        Florence & the machine: “Hunger” – Wow her voice is so amazing! Another great song from this Queen

7.        Zak Abel: “Love Song” – When it started I didn’t think I was going to like it but then the chorus kicked in and it was so catchy that it grew on me

8.        Walk the moon: “kamikaze” – I liked this, great song

9.        Charlotte: “Fuis” – Meh it was kind of boring!

10.        Era Istrefi: “Origami” – Nothing special, feels very background

11.        Lady Leshurr: “Queens Speech Ep. 5” – I heard this before when my friend played it and for the longest time I knew it as the tic tac krispy bacon song. I like this.

12.        Sayuri: “Anonymous” – Not a fan of this

13.        Serebro: “Gun” – lol that was sexual

14.        Vera Blue: “Lady Powers” – It was alright, nothing special

15.        IGIT: “Joe” – This was really boring!

16.        Bleachers: “Wild Heart” – The voice seemed really quiet and drowned out by the music. It didn’t blend well

17.        SVE: “Paint a Picture” – YES! This had me hooked from the beginning, loved this

18.        Aurora: “Queendom” – This is a song that may grow on me with a few listens.

19.        Grace Carter: “Saving Grace” – Not that big a fan of her voice but I did like the song

20.        Sam Tinnesz: “Wolves” – I liked this although I weirdly got Demi Lovato “Confident” from the bear

21.        Tim McGraw & Faith Hill: “Speak to a Girl” – meh, quite dull

22.        Shinedown: “The Human Radio” – This was alright, nothing grabbed my attention to make it stand out but I liked it

23.        Darin: “Tvilligen” – This song had a nice beat
2167 days 21 hours ago
TheGoodMan
01) CuckooLander – This was pretty nice, she has nice vocals and the whole thing is very competent. It’s not snatching any part of me but I’m into it.
02) King Princess – This song literally finished and I didn’t notice. It just passed me by, nothing going on here.
03) Years and Years – This was on my list to enter soon. I like the religious witchy vibe. I like how they’re amping it all up. Good entry.
04) Cupcakke – and this was ALSO on my list. This is undeniably a bop?? Her production has really improved and her lyrics in this are very LGBT positive so get it miss Cakke!
05) Mars Argo – This is packed with double entendre and I really enjoy it! It’s fun with a wink and nudge, her vocal is pretty nice too!
06) Florence + The Machine – I’ve always been a Flo stan but this is decidedly average. It doesn’t have any punch to it and never elevates the way it needs to 
07) Zak Abel – I found this really cringey? I don’t think it’s my love song I think it’s a bit shit?
08) Walk the Moon- SHUT UP AND … write a better song?
09) Charlotte – I got into this. French music has been serving it in this contest lately. It’s very understated sexy.
10) Era Istrefi – Maybe it’s not Bon Bon level but I really like this. She knows her way around a Bop
11) Lady Leshurr – The crispy bacon line was kinda iconic? I’m a bit conflicted on this because there’s not really much here musically..
12) Sayuri – So I’m pretty used to hearing this kind of music recently. It’s nothing special bleh.
13) Serebro – I didn’t like them back then, and I don’t care for this now.
14) Vera Blue – THIS WAS ALSO on my list. LOL It’s pretty much a banger?
15) IGIT – While this is not as good as Charlotte or any of the other Frenchie shit, I still enjoy it, it’s giving me like a mix between Stromae and Amir?
16) Bleachers – This again went by without making any real impact on me tbh. I didn’t care for it.
17) SVE – This was quite BUSY wasn’t it. I didn’t really like it, it felt noisy?
18) Aurora – I’ve always liked her vocals and the way this song is laid out really lets those shine, nice entry.
19) Grace Carter – This is not bad, I like the vocal, there’s work to be done to catch my attention more but I like it!
20) Sam Tinnesz – WHATS WRONG WITH BEING CONFIDENT? This is worse than that song.
21) Tim McGraw & Faith Hill – WEW that was a time.
22) Shinedown – All of a sudden I hate my dad now?
23) Darin – BLEH that guitar sound bothered me it was very tryhard Enrique??
2167 days 20 hours ago
ryan5676
01) CuckooLander – This is interesting and I must say that I already love her voice and the music is so good and I want to keep on listening to this
02) King Princess – I don’t know what to say about this but I know that I don’t enjoy the slow tempo that makes me want to fall asleep
03) Years and Years – No this is bad with so much going on in the music that it makes it unbearable to the ears
04) Cupcakke – Yeah I still don’t like this with her voice doing nothing for me and the beat gets annoying super fast
05) Mars Argo – Oooo the groove is here and the song really shines during the chorus and her voice is perfection and I can’t get enough of it
06) Florence + The Machine – Yep she has an amazing voice and it works in this particular song that is making me rise and stand for it
07) Zak Abel – His vocals are too high pitch that is rather distracting but the saving grace is the music that makes it sound so catchy
08) Walk the Moon – Eh this is something to say the least with the music being a downgrade during the chorus but the rest of it is good enough
09) Charlotte – This is oh so confusing for my taste on the music sounding bland and her voice just going nowhere in my opinion
10) Era Istrefi – From the get go it sounds awful with the music being too rushed and the vocals are more distracting than pleasant
11) Lady Leshurr – Ha no way this is any good and it’s like she is making it up as she goes and the music stays sub par
12) Sayuri – You know what, I’m actually loving this style of music that strikes me as unique and well sung in
13) Serebro – Yeah I don’t want to hear this again with their voices sound more like screaming and who thought this was any good
14) Vera Blue – The beat here is alright and I could see myself dancing to it but a negative part of it is that it gets old quite quickly
15) IGIT – I can’t help myself to love an upbeat song like this with his voice being amazing and the music gets going during the chorus stage
16) Bleachers – The music used gives it a positive take and their voices sound really good in this so I like it overall
17) SVE – Huh is all I can say with how it sounds like a bunch of songs in one that is messed up even though she has a epic voice
18) Aurora – This style is a different take and I enjoy her vocals and the music used especially her vocals which are world-class
19) Grace Carter – I don’t practically like what is going on here with the beat being too slow and the singer not taking advantage of the opportunity 
20) Sam Tinnesz – Yes yes yes is all I can say with the music being lit and his power of the voice is all there and I adore this
21) Tim McGraw & Faith Hill – Both of them don’t sound interesting at all and it is more like a buzz kill so I’m going to pass here
22) Shinedown – The style of the music and the vocals here is an interesting concept that works and I am grooving along to it
23) Darin – The song sounds generic and uninteresting that I don’t like and sometimes it gets confusing with the sound effects
2167 days 17 hours ago
AlanDuncan
01) CuckooLander - This is good but theres something missing. The YASSS factor.
02) King Princess - This legit goes nowhere. Bore.
03) Years and Years - This didn't chart? I like it but wheres the music vid HUN.
04) Cupcakke - I love an LGBT anthem. This is low key bop.
05) Mars Argo - Ooh I fucking hate her voice. BOOT.
06) Florence + The Machine - I normally like her but this isn't doing it for me 100% sorry.
07) Zak Abel - This is pleasant but it kinda is one note.
08) Walk the Moon - Wow. Shocked at them being entered....it's not as good as their others.
09) Charlotte - I like the instrumental but the non-language is off putting and it's one note.
10) Era Istrefi - I love this bitch. It's not bonbon. But TOOT nonetheless.
11) Lady Leshurr - I refuse to even give this the time of day.
12) Sayuri - Is this from Asiavision? Her voice is annoying after 8 seconds.
13) Serebro - Part of me is screaming bop and the other is telling me to cut.
14) Vera Blue - This is also bording on bop. Rapper ruins it sorry.
15) IGIT - Who is this middled age man? The beat is opping but he looks scared?
16) Bleachers - The sound quality on this is awful.
17) SVE - This is kinda all over the plce but boppy.
18) Aurora - I like the chours but not enough to save it from the verses.
19) Grace Carter - This is giving me budget I Cry by Sabina which isn't bad because thats excellent.
20) Sam Tinnesz - Oh I don't hate this :O
21) Tim McGraw & Faith Hill - This is quite dull and sounds forced.
22) Shinedown - Again. Don't hate this....
23) Darin - Ok bop.
2167 days 17 hours ago
bibbles
01) CuckooLander – sounds quite standard, its okay,
02) King Princess – not dissimilar to the last one, except the last one had a better voice and flowed better. Its okay.
03) Years and Years – I don’t mind these, although this is there 7th song in TSC. some of their songs are better than others, this ones not too bad, have heard it before.
04) Cupcakke – didn’t get passed 20 seconds,  sue me!!
05) Mars Argo – started off quite nice, then she started singing!!!
06) Florence + The Machine – never a flo fan, didn’t get her voice, or the hype! Its okay. The tunes quite nice.
07) Zak Abel – bits are okay, his voice is verging on drippy, its okay. Got a nice beat. does grow on you!
08) Walk the Moon – heard one several times, just makes the 10 contests rule!! I quite like it!!
09) Charlotte – that background keyboard type sound reminds me of a film sound track from the 80s!! I quite like this!
10) Era Istrefi – her voice is annoying, she sounds bored!!!!
11) Lady Leshurr – hate this sort of music.
12) Sayuri – started okay and then she started singing!!
13) Serebro – had to go to the video as it woudnt play and there was a warning!! Didn’t like this one!!
14) Vera Blue – didn’t like the way this was sung, it was irritating!!
15) IGIT – its okay, has some good bits and some annoying bits!!
16) Bleachers – this is really quiet! Whys it so quiet? Scared to turn it up in case it gets louder! Its not getting louder! This is odd!!
17) SVE – this is loud!! Probably cos the last song was so quiet! Its okay.
18) Aurora – it’s a bit off beat, shes been used a few times now. Its okay!
19) Grace Carter – not my sort of thing, it’s a bit draggy!!
20) Sam Tinnesz – quite like this, has some energy, quite like his voice.
21) Tim McGraw & Faith Hill – a bit country, a bit slow, its okay.
22) Shinedown – finally, heres the music!!
23) Darin – its okay, quite standard, a bit Eurovision!!
2167 days 16 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
01) CuckooLander – Love her voice. Love the build. Another strong first entry tbh. :) I love dark pop vibes at this is giving that to me for sure. :)

02) King Princess – Another dark pop vibe.  Like her voice too. Not bad not bad. I much prefer the chorus.

03) Years and Years – Heard this on the radio and was like I need to find out who’s song this is so I can enter and then I found out it was Years and Years and I generally do not like entering past winners. For some reason it’s not sounding as good as I remember? Is this like an edited version so it doesn’t get taken down? It sounds a little off.  It’s still a good song though.

04) Cupcakke – Another LGBTQA+ anthem from cupcakke :p :) This is a little late to the party but the more support we get the better. :p I didn’t dislike this. :p

05) Mars Argo – Her voice made me cringe at points. The backing music put me on edge to. I didn’t like the chorus either, everything wasn’t really in my taste level tbh.

06) Florence + The Machine – I only like their anthemic songs…and this doesn’t really have a hook that I enjoy, it just a repetitive one, it’s just sounds like the worst part of other songs they have produced in the past.

07) Zak Abel – Not a massive fan of his voice here, it’s a little shouty tbh. The song itself was decent, but the vocal lets down the production for me. :) I like the do do do do part though.:p :)

08) Walk the Moon – The chorus was catchy, I’m not sure if I enjoyed the elephant noises….but other than that a really solid song.

09) Charlotte – beautiful voice…sexy French accent…what isn’t there to love? :p Very enjoyable. :)

10) Era Istrefi – A fun little pop song. Really enjoyable and all I want to do is sunbathe in the garden and listen to this. :p

11) Lady Leshurr – Kit kat…jesus this video editing. Not keen on this rapping, maybe I’m not cultured enough to get the what she’s going.

12) Sayuri – I was praying the chorus was going to be a banger…and it was nearly a banger. :p It’s cool, solid verses, a solid build and a solid chorus. Solid. :)

13) Serebro – I didn’t have high hope for this, but I quite enjoyed it tbh. :p Yeah it’s cheap…but not every song has to be a masterpiece to be enjoyable…sorry Sobral…

14) Vera Blue – I was beginning to lose the will then that glorious build to the chorus started and I loved that. I like Kodie’s part even more…she lifted up to the song to be something that could be a contender.

15) IGIT – Second sexy French accent of the contest. Yassssssssss :p  I like this too actually, but maybe I’m falling in love with the accent.  I like the dance beat though. :p I could partaaayyyyy to this :p :)

16) Bleachers – this was a bit like taking an elephant dart to the bum. Sorry I was struggling to stop yawning during this.

17) SVE – Great minds think alike. I thought about entering this too! I love this and I hope she gets the redemption from getting 20th place before. :) It’s not my favourite of the night, but it’s coollllllllll. YASSSSS

18) Aurora – geezus that primal scream gave me chills…unfortunately everything else was pretty mundane, but you never know it might just be in my top 10. :p Just cos of the primal scream. :p

19) Grace Carter – I don’t like the way she’s looking at me, like she’s looking at the muck on her boots. O…lovely voice…song itself is cool. Actually I enjoyed it quite a bit. :)

20) Sam Tinnesz – Strongest male vocal for me so far. I loved the dark pop vibes to this too. Strong chorus, strong vocal…you could have a potential winner hunny. :)

21) Tim McGraw & Faith Hill – Another elephant dart…woops…not for me, a little bit too sugary sweet.

22) Shinedown – I liked this….I’m going to repeat that again cos I hardly believe it myself…I LIKED THIS. Not overly keen on the robotic effect, but this is a very solid rock entry. :)

23) Darin – I liked this as well. I’m getting a more tolerable Justin Bieber vibe from this. :p :) A strong finish. :)
2167 days 14 hours ago
onemanarmy
01) CuckooLander - Mercury - The song itself I like, it has the right sound and style to end up on my playlist but I'm not in love with her voice. Her voice mind you isn't awful or annoying but it just isn't for me and I don't really have an explanation to why.

02) King Princess - Talia - Love her voice, the sound and style is in my wheelhouse too so 2 thumbs up from me.

03) Years and Years - Sanctify - Everyone of their singles make my player so….. This chorus though sounds so familiar, spent an hour trying to find the song it sounds like and gave up….lol.

04) Cupcakke - Crayons - This wasn't bad, first song I ever heard of hers the video made me vomit but guess she got tired of just being a gimmick.

05) Mars Argo - Using You - This song would work better with the chick from the cardigans singing it, not sold on her voice but liked the sound and style.

06) Florence + The Machine - Hunger - Don't have any of her stuff on my player thus she always falls short of selling me on her music, this one no different, It's fine come Style and sound but I'm just not a big fan of her voice.

07) Zak Abel - Love Song - Great beat but to bad I can't stand is voice.

08) Walk the Moon - Kamikaze - Work This Body is what got me loving these guys but sadly nothing else I here of theirs grabs my attention.

09) Charlotte - Fuis - Alright sound to it but it won't make the player.

10) Era Istrefi - Origami - It's not bad and in my taste range, perhaps a grower but not an instant hit for me.

11) Lady Leshurr - Queen's Speech ep.5 - I've tried to get into this chicks music but just don't like her voice, beat are interesting though.

12) Sayuri - Anonymous - Voice = 0/10 This was pure torture to listen to.
2167 days 14 hours ago
onemanarmy
13) Serebro - Gun - Not one of my favorite by them, not sure I like this yet.

14) Vera Blue - Lady Powers - I liked it more than some others, not sure just how much I like it yet though, could be a grower.

15) IGIT - Joie - Not sold on the singer but the production was decent.

16) Bleachers - Wild Heart - My Laptop don't go very loud to begin so was already full blast and wanted to turn this up….lol It wasn't bad.

17) SVE - Paint A Picture - Love her voice, got her previous works on my player, this will also make the player.

18) Aurora - Queendom - Not instant Player material but it did make it's way there and considered entering this myself.
2167 days 13 hours ago
Patrick319
1) CuckooLander - Very atmospheric buildup. Great bridge. I like a lot of things about this.
2) King Princess - Her voice is pretty sleepy. I was waiting for the song to pick up and go somewhere, but it left me a little bored throughout.
3) Years and Years - Years and Years fan here but this is a bit of a letdown. It sort of sounds like a demo version. It's just very underwhelming in every aspect. I just looked up the official video because something sounded off but I stand by my original comment.
4) Cupcakke - Great beat. Like LGBT, this is genuinely a good song that even the casuals wouldn't get turned off by.
5) Mars Argo - Her voice sounds like something you'd hear in a kids show for very little kids. Not a fan of the indie vibes this is giving.
6) Florence + The Machine - This is satisfying all my cravings. The chorus reminds me of Hunger by Molly Pettersson Hammar lmao, but that's only because of the song title. Good song.
7) Zak Abel - I don't think I've ever disliked a Zak Abel song, but this might be his best song yet. It's giving me slight John Newman vibes. Really good.
8) Walk the Moon - The beat feels really familiar. This feels more gritty than their other stuff but I still like it, unsurprisingly.
9) Charlotte - It's hard for me to dislike a French pop song, especially when it borders on synth-pop like this. I wish the chorus had more oomph but it's quite a good song.
10) Era Istrefi - Yes, Alicia's favourite artist. I think I'm liking this more than Bonbon but that's probably immediate recency bias. The song might be a bit too laid back for my liking, but I still dig it.
11) Lady Leshurr - This is strangely hypnotizing. I love her accent. Sadly I was over it after about a minute so I think Cupcakke wins the battle of the rappers here.
12) Sayuri - I'm struggling to find anything about this to like. It's just totally not my thing. Sorry.
13) Serebro - Serebro has tons of great songs. This isn't one of them.
14) Vera Blue - I've been listening to this for a few weeks now. I wish the chorus was better, but everything else about this is right up my ally.
15) IGIT - King of predicting that Israel would win Eurovision. I liked Lisboa Jerusalem but this is so much better. Again, it's hard for me to dislike a French song. This has a great beat and the songs builds well. Definitely a fan.
16) Bleachers - What's with his voice? It sounds like someone is singing in a different room than you. Musically, this is quite nice, but I just wished the vocal matched that.
17) SVE - Quite a few good alt-pop songs in this contest, but this one feels a bit more cheaply produced. Not saying that's a bad thing, because I'm enjoying it. The disco feel was a nice change of pace, and unexpected.
18) Aurora - I've always thought she was extremely overrated, and this isn't doing anything to change my opinion. The chorus isn't bad but I wish she did more with it. The verses are marmite.
19) Grace Carter - Good voice, but I wish she actually had a good song.
20) Sam Tinnesz - Demi Lovato is shook. Everything about this is totally up my ally, but I can't look past the fact that the instrumental is so clearly Confident by Demi Lovato.
21) Tim McGraw & Faith Hill - Cute, but totally not my thing.
22) Shinedown - Decent rock song, but not anything I'd relisten to.
23) Darin - Ok I recognize this from someone's custom made Eurovision recap/ranking because they played this song in the beginning of their video. It's quite good.
2167 days 13 hours ago
onemanarmy
19) Grace Carter - Saving Grace - Voice I fine but the song somewhat boring.

20) Sam Tinnesz - Wolves - This was alright but nothing special.

21) Tim McGraw & Faith Hill - Speak To A Girl - 2 of the biggest Country stars and I don't give two shits about it. It's not even that it's country but gawd it's boring.

22) Shinedown The human Radio - Quite like these guys, not everything they release is a hit for me but they got some good ones and I liked this enough but not my favorite by them.

23) Darin - Tvillingen - It was OK I guess, didn't really grab me but tolerable.
2167 days 13 hours ago
adeleadele
CuckooLander - 'Mercury- Well I’m back as a jury fun :P Sadly Adelesmom lost interest so idk when she will join back, So for this song it was pleasant enough, it got a bit generic in the 2nd half but still a nice listen

King Princess  - 'Talia- Similiar to #1 it’s a nice listen, but it does not bring anything new to the table so it’s quite generic. I would say it’s almost at the same exact level as #1.

Years and Years  - 'Sanctify- I never really liked his work much. This included, the vocals were really annoying too me idk why. The song had some interesting elements that were wasted on poor vocals.

Cupcakke - 'Crayons- I wanted to send her before my trip, but she was already sent in the last 10 editions lol, i would of sent another one instead of this, And yas at this LGBT supportive queen, it’s a bop for sure!

Mars Argo - 'Using You- Wow at her voice it sounds so futuristic lol, honestly i really enjoyed this it’s more alternative, but i like alternative when it’s done right, great song :)

Florence + The Machine - 'Hunger- The song just flew past me, very boring and uninteresting, bye.

Zak Abel - 'Love Song- Lol the thumbnail, fuckboy alert. Yeah this song was quite bad, so generic on so many levels, lyrics are stupid, so bad.

Walk the Moon - 'Kamikaze- Are they even relevant anymore lol? Yeah this contest is going downhill fast lol, this was boring, not like cringe bad as Zak Abel but still meh.

Charlotte - 'Fuis- Yas FRENCH! She sounds really good as well. The song is cute too, i think the chorus could of been stronger, but still a overall good package, bonus points for French :)

Era Istrefi - 'Origami (feat. DJ Maphorisa)'- Wait was she speaking english the whole time lol? Like it should be a bop but it’s not, idk why. It was not bad though.

Lady Leshurr - 'Queen's Speech Ep. 5'- Ok lol i love troll entries sometimes, or entries where people don’t even try i send them sometimes. I low key love the beat though it’s so catchy and addicting, lyrics are silly af but it works, cute song :p

Sayuri - 'Anonymous'- Omg is this Japenese? Cute. Japenese is one of my favorite languages honestly, it’s just so CUTE! Ok this song is so out their and im loving it!!!!!

Serebro - 'Gun'- Me at this. Me at this video. It’s really trashy, like SO trashy, it’s catchy though, it’s bad but so bad im liking it.

Vera Blue - 'Lady Powers (feat. Kodie Shane)'- Idk im not feeling this, it’s not bad at all but something’s not clicking for me.

IGIT - 'Joie'- More french yas! I remember him from Destination Eurovision too! Not feeling this one though, at all, i don’t like his vocals and the song is so basic and boring.

Bleachers - 'Wild Heart- Meh not feeling this, i like it’s a bit retro but still meh.

SVE  - 'Paint a Picture'- Kk the first instrumental bit signals it will be cheap lol! Ok not that cheap when it started, It was decent, nothing bad about it but it did not offer too much.

Aurora - 'Queendom' It’s very interesting, their’s some parts where im liking it other’s that are decent,  i think the chorus was lacking a lot and that’s why it went down for me but everything else is nice

Grace Carter - 'Saving Grace'- Me at her choice of a song title. Honestly this is generic, but i think it’s very well produced generic if u get what i mean. Her voice is really nice too.

Sam Tinnesz - 'Wolves (feat. Silverburg)'- The song has power but i’m just not interested, something’s not clicking with me

Tim McGraw & Faith Hill - 'Speak to a Girl'- ZZZ

Shinedown - 'The Human Radio'- I wonder who sent this…….. This is not for me . It’s rock and it’s also really boring.

Darin - 'Tvillingen'- It’s a cute pop song, nothing special, but it’s cute.
2167 days 13 hours ago
Tepr
01) CuckooLander – a decent start, if not a little boring.
02) King Princess – interesting and thoughtful lyrics
03) Years and Years – this was rather dull and slightly annoying
04) Cupcakke – this is cool, I can see the fuss! Lost me a little towards the end
05) Mars Argo – once I got over the vocals I realised I like it, getting serious metric vibes from this
06) Florence + The Machine – Florence can rarely go wrong, its good, but its honestly very predictable
07) Zak Abel – its very one dimensional, too generic for my tastes.
08) Walk the Moon – I’ve mostly found their songs underwhelming, not much is changing here.
09) Charlotte – I swear I can hear a sample from the Stranger Things theme! This was super good, I didn’t want it to end
10) Era Istrefi – Lacking artistic creativity, nothing interesting in this.
11) Lady Leshurr – no thanks, it’s bad sorry
12) Sayuri – I usually love stuff like this, but there’s so many things off about this
13) Serebro – the shit that people say about my entries at times, and they have the nerve to enter absolute trash like this!
14) Vera Blue – This grew on me, that chorus is rather infectious to be honest. Love the female duet rapper. A Little different.
15) IGIT – these songs are killing it tonight. A little cheesy in parts, but mostly enjoyable
16) Bleachers – these distant type vocals have ruined an otherwise decent song…….
17) SVE  - not bad, a little 90’s dance in this….
18) Aurora – I considered submitting this, but I felt like I was more into the video rather than the song
19) Grace Carter – ugh no thanks, sorry to heavy on the faith and the devil stuff.
20) Sam Tinnesz – I swear I hear this exact same song in about 95% of TSC’s
21) Tim McGraw & Faith Hill – not bad, surprisingly so
22) Shinedown – na thanks, im not feeling this
23) Darin – YES, this is very good and nice upbeat way to end the contest.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!