This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fritzy's 2017 Off-Season Extravaganza

Topic » Fritzy's 2017 Off-Season..

2351 days 3 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
21) SZA - "Love Galore ft. Travis Scott" // Sent by QueenMichelle // TSC 284 -- 17th place, 39 points (12 points given).

I completely understand this not being everyones cup of te-... nah, SCREW THAT. The Grammy's, a coven of old white men and women, have recognized the greatness of SZA and have her nominated for plenty of categories. WHY CAN'T YOU DO THE SAME? This is the same woman who taught us that having a side-piece can apply to woman, too. A true feminist? Maybe not! When I commented on this during the contest it was entered, I said that I didn't enter it myself because I would be personally offended when it placed poorly. When you're right, you're right. OFFENDED.

---Her, that's her man. Tuesday and Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I just keep him satisfied through the weekend. You're like 9 to 5, I'm the weekend. Make him lose his mind every weekend. You take Wednesday, Thursday. Then just send him my way. Think I got it covered for the weekend." - SZA; "The Weekend"---
2351 days 3 hours ago
ricktworick1
the weekend > love galore
2351 days 3 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Oh, I totally agree. It's my anthem.
2351 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
--------------------------TOP 20-------------------------
2351 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
20) Betty Who - "You Can Cry Tomorrow" // Sent by ricktworick1 // TSC 277 -- 14th place, 51 points (12 points given).

I really wanted to put this above 14th place, her peak in TSC, but it wasn't in the cards. Not going to bother trying to explain this since most of you guys will just NEVER.GET.BETTY.WHO.

---"Patrick319 - Zella Day" - Various Hosts. NEVER.GIVE.UP.---
2351 days 2 hours ago
Alexeh23
Salt Ashes <333 Probably my fave entry of this year, one of my fave songs this year too
2351 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
19) R.LUM.R - "Show Me" // Sent by krrais // TSC 269 -- 9th place, 60 points (12 points given).

I go wild for a good male R&B voice, and that's exactly what I get from this. This is a genuine baby-making tune. Sure, it gets slightly repetitive, but who wants to think when they're consummating the relationship? We don't get enough of this in TSC. Also, dat falsetto doe.

https://i.imgur.com/EPVSu7q.gif

---"I think you mighta missed it. I think you got it twisted. When I told you to kiss it. My biscuit, my biscuit." - Ivy Levan; "Biscuit"---
2351 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
18) Sabina Ddumba - "I Cry" // Sent by dragotistic // TSC 285 -- 1st place, 151 points (12 points given).

Stunning, brilliant, dazzling, gorgeous, impressive, lovely, ravishing, remarkable, sensation, smashing, spectacular, striking, wonder, thesaurus.

---"Cute next to gorgeous, gorgeous is gonna, you know, DEVOUR cute." - Tiffany "New York" Pollard---
2350 days 23 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
17) Billie - "Love Kills Slowly" // Sent by Catch_a_falling_star // TSC 295 -- 3rd place, 112 points (12 points given).

The sound of this is so menacing yet sexy, and you know how I feel about associating woman with the word sexy post-2011 (totes str8 then, guys). It's like Banks on speed, really. Sex on a stick.

---"You're the reason I'm alone and masturbate." - Jon Bellion; "All Time Low"---
2350 days 14 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
Yas Billie! Goddess of third places. :p
2350 days 10 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
16) Hurts - "Ready to Go" // Sent by ricktworick1 // TSC 289 -- 4th place, 80 points (6 points given).

Besides the next upcoming entry, nothing from this season of TSC has grown on me as much as this one. Perhaps it benefited from being a unique song from the others that I shortlisted, but I've been replaying it over and over in between listens of other songs the past week or so.   

---"I would rather be hit by a bus and thrown 100 feet into the air then hit by another car and drop dead on the ground then get ran over again so my skull crushes open while you see my brain guts fly around than spend a day with ricktworick1." - FighterMan---
2350 days 10 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
15) Dotter - "Evolution" // Sent by Patrick319 // TSC 285 -- 2nd place, 134 points (8 points given).

Like I said in the last write-up, only one song had grown on me more than "Ready to Go" by Hurts. It's this. Dynamic, changing, compelling, influential, lively, potent, powerful, progressive, thesaurus. Cut me a break, I've been writing these for far too long.

---"If you're under him, you ain't.getting.over.him." - Dua Lipa; "New Rules"---
2350 days 8 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
14) Louisa Johnson - "Best Behaviour" // Sent by rodrigueseve // TSC 273 -- 4th place, 86 points (10 points given).

A top-notch radio friendly pop hit. It feels almost effortless for her, but to me, it's super effective. Issabop.

---"Don't wanna work, work, work. Wanna make money while I sleep." - Ace Wilder; "Busy Don't Nothin'"---
2350 days 7 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Louisa <3
2350 days 6 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
13) CupCakKe - "LGBT" // Sent by TheGoodMan // TSC 267 -- 4th place, 88 points (12 points given).

I can't believe she ended homophobia! You don't hear many rappers, men or women, who will rap about queer topics because it's so taboo in that industry. Applause, my love. I've already previously stated my (controversial?) opinions of her as an artist. NOT DOING THIS AGAIN.

--- "Shout-out to the bi's, you ain't gotta pick a side." - CupcakKe; "LGBT"---

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!