This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fritzy's 2017 Off-Season Extravaganza

Topic » Fritzy's 2017 Off-Season..

2342 days 12 hours ago
Temeky
I hope to see one ofm y songs on here o:
2342 days 4 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
45) Banks - "Trainwreck" // Sent by Insanity // TSC 280 -- 5th place, 69 [nice] points (7 points given).

In the end, Banks really never lets me down. It DID need some time to fully grow on me, as some of my favorite songs of hers do (IT TOOK ME MONTHS TO GET INTO "BEGGIN' FOR THREAD" AND NOW IT MAKES ME DO OUT OF CHARACTER THINGS LIKE CALLING A WOMAN SEXY), but I got there with this one as well. Such a talent, and there really is something inherently sexy about her style. I'm straight now, mom.

---"Ok, I've changed my mind, I've decided to become a better man: I finally agree witht he actions of homosexuals, I even love their lifestyle and I want to promote and explain people that what they are doing not that it is natural, it's even better to choose. I'm thinking on becoming personally a homosexual, now that I've found its truly meaning. And I truly apologize for what I've said earlier, please forgive me! I hope it's better." - DallasAndrew---
2342 days 4 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
44) Ansel Elgort - "Thief" // Sent by ricktworick1 // TSC 266 -- 1st place, 101 points (8 points given).

Okay, so like, here's the deal. I don't think this guy can neccessarily SING, but if that was a requirement to be on this list, there really wouldn't be much of a list. Or, you know, it would be a bunch of mediocre antiquated vocalwanking entries. Who would want THAT? Don't answer.

The production on this is pretty great. While I've made the assumption (perhaps a baseless one)  he has very little vocal ability due to the style of this track and his other endeavors (see: MTV Movie Award for Best Kiss, LMFAO FUCK OFF WITH THAT), I think he actually carries the tune quite well. I cringe a little bit at the lyrical content (his lips hit you like a drive-by, which must have served him well in his pursuit for the MTV Movie Award for Best Kiss), but as a whole, I FUCK WITH THIS with little to no shame involved.

--- "Life without your water is a burning hell. Serve me up with your home-grown rice. Anything make me shit nice." - Tune Yards; "Water Fountain"---
2342 days 3 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
SCREW IT, JUST GONNA GET THIS CONTROVERSIAL ONE OUT OF THE WAY NOW.
2342 days 3 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
43) CupcakKe - "Deepthroat" // Sent by TolisKalkas // TSC 299 -- 12th place, 59 points (12 points given).

I promised myself that if I was to actually put this on the list, I would try my absolute best to explain why I love this as unironically as I could. I've been sitting here for a solid five minutes trying to do that. Promises get broken sometimes, I guess. :/

But no, really. There is part of me that DOES appreciate this for reasons that aren't ironic. Firstly, CupcakKe DOES have songs with subject matter that is very real and important. Songs that are absolutely ludicrous, such as this (amongst others), allow her to have a bigger audience to get ears on her music that otherwise wouldn't be there, as she's developed a fan-base BECAUSE of songs like this. The cold hard fact is that female rappers have a really hard time being recognized -- I mean, according to Dallas's comments in a previous TSC, he doesn't think that females can rap, and I'm not even saying that to be shady to Dallas (lord knows I have done enough of that), because there are plenty of people that truly believe that. Even female rappers with talent (I do include CupcakKe in that conversation) have little shot at making waves without putting themselves out there. It's sad, but it's the world we live in. Agree with it or not, I think it's a valid argument.

Secondly, but less importantly, I like my hip hop raw and hard (no innuendo here), and.this.slaps. It'd be a lie to say that my only reasons for liking this aren't for comical purposes, but I figured I'd give a little insight into things.

---You haven't lived my life. Eat half the can good in the morning, then eat the other half at night. They don't know about the fighting, they just know 100 likes. I'm just tryna find the light, but this tunnel not too bright." - CupcaKe; "Scraps"---
2342 days 3 hours ago
ricktworick1
LEGEND
2342 days 3 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
JUNGKOOK X CUPCAKKE 2018 COLLAB.
2342 days 3 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
42) Sharon Doorson - "You Know What" // Sent by TolisKalkas // TSC 296 -- 19th place, 31 points (10 points given).

One time for shitty music videos done entirely on Snapchat! Hayyyyy! So, I'll be the first to admit that Sharon has MUCH better quality songs in terms of being catchy/production value/showing vocal ability, but I'm not gonna lie to you and say that this isn't my favorite of the bunch. Is it for reasons that I'd be able to explain better in response to Growlr (I'm a somewhat grown man, I have no time for Grindr) messages? Absolutely.

I do think this gives rodrigues statement that I like cheap music validity, though. Oop.

---"Is someone listening? Ok. Let me tell you this story of that guy. First, you loved. Then, you promised. Was losing control... crazy night. Intense sex." - Feder/Lyse; "Goodbye"---
2342 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
41) Sigrid - "Don't Kill My Vibe" // Sent by Catch_a_falling_star // TSC 268 -- 6th place, 77 points (7 points given).

This girl is one.to.watch. Definitely one of the newer artists I've gotten the most into due to TSC. Her most recent entry wasn't quite up to par, but who knows, it might grow on me as "Plot Twist" did. Quality stuff.

---"20. Santigold - I cant tell if this is a troll entry or if someone out there actually thinks this would be a fitting submission for ~the~ tengaged song contest." - splozojames50---
2342 days ago
Fritzyyyyy
40) Ängie - "Spun" // Sent by Patrick319 // TSC 269 -- 5th place, 77 points (10 points given).

WARNING:

THIS VIDEO CONTAINS FAST FLASHING IMAGES.

IT MAY CAUSE DISCOMFORT AND TRIGGER SEIZURES FOR PEOPLE WITH PHOTOSENSITIVE EPILEPSY.

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

I do think she's trying a BIT too hard to be edgy, but who am I to judge if she is actually ~*~sPuN~*~ amirite? There's something so off-kilter about how this is produced, and I get the feeling that it shouldn't work for me, but it totally does. I haven't ventured into her other music because I'm afraid I'll end up hating her (I keep seeing "Smoke Weed Eat Pussy" in recommended videos), but I digress.

---"Avoid eye contact. You want me, I know it's a fact. Yeah, you want that snatch, but I am moving too fast." - Angie; "Spun"---
2341 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
Couple side comments

Yas @ Trainwreck making the list!

Cupcakke really needs to be appreciated more

Spun unexpectedly slaps. A shame the rest of Ängie’s music kinda sucks
2341 days 22 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
Insanity

Spun unexpectedly slaps. A shame the rest of Ängie’s music kinda sucks

-----------------------------

I caved and listened to "Smoke Weed Eat Pussy." Regrets.
2341 days 22 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
39) Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike vs Diplo - "Hey Baby feat. Deb's Daughter" // Sent by TolisKalkas // TSC 273 -- 3rd place, 87 points (12 points given).

Sick of TolisKalkas entries already?

For the most part, I'm suckered in by Diplo production (or most things Diplo sounding, really). It gets a bit repetitive and taxing on my soul, but I've been conned into thoroughly enjoying another Diplo collab. That said, Deb's Daughter brings an awesome vibe to this and I don't feel swindled into feeling that way.

---"Ladies and gentleman, I'm just going to state the obvious... We have a doppelgänger in our midst. As an artist who respects creative integrity and intellectual property, I am disgusted by how much you have copied my husband... Do you not have any value or respect for originality? You're a laughingstock. It's cheesy. It's disgusting. I personally found it absolutely artistically atrocious. I am embarrassed to be sitting here in your presence having to even dignify you with an answer of her opinion." - Natalia Kills; motivating you to BE YOURSELF~---
2341 days 21 hours ago
Insanity
THE MOST MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE OF THEM ALL
2341 days 16 hours ago
bibbles
dont think theres ever going to be a jungkook cupcake collab!!!

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!