This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fritzy's 2017 Off-Season Extravaganza

Topic » Fritzy's 2017 Off-Season..

2341 days 16 hours ago
Catch_a_falling_star
I'm not a massive fan of the Sigrid entry I put in. :p
I went off it very quickly :p
2341 days 11 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
I was enjoying this lost until cupcakke appeared...
2341 days 2 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
38) Jessi - "Gucci" // Sent by Insanity // TSC 294 -- 13th place, 46 points (10 points given).

Some of you have been spending all of this time trying to get me into Korean music. Blackpink? They fooled me once, but never again. Who knew that all you had to do was flash a track with a borderline annoying hook repeated over and over, BUT WITH ABSOLUTELY NO SUGAR IN THE "VOCAL" PERFORMANCE, to really get me to (k)pop my pussy? That's the REAL Insanitea. Bless you, Steven.

---"I feel like Gucci. Gucci, Gucci, Gucci." - Jessi; "Gucci"---
2341 days 1 hour ago
Fritzyyyyy
37) Sabrina Carpenter - "Thumbs" // Sent by QueenMichelle // TSC 266 -- 3rd place, 85 points (12 points given).

Call Ansel a thief. There's been a robbery. He beat "Thumbs" in TSC.

---"Tick tock, make me queef." - Safia; "Counting Sheep"---
2341 days ago
Fritzyyyyy
36) Kelela - "LMK" // Sent by Insanity // TSC 286 -- 18th place, 34 points (7 points given).

If someone could LMK why good R&B tracks have gotten shit all over in TSC this year, that'd be absoutely splendid! This is so smooth. It is amazing. It goes down like juice.

---"*Burps* Excuse me. By the way, what I'm drinking is UV Blue and lemonade. It is amazing! It goes down like juice -- you will not regret it." - Insanity; "What's The Insanitea?: Episode 1"---
2340 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
LMK WAS SO ROBBED
2340 days 23 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*decides to sit while he waits for hes songs to come up*
2340 days 23 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
35) Kenza Farah - "Briser Les Chaînes ft. RedOne" // Sent by Catch_a_falling_star // TSC 284 -- 2nd place, 99 points (8 points given).

The obligatory feel-good track to make my list this year, following in the footsteps of "Magic In The Air" and "C'est la vie." Kid tested, Queen of Positivity Katey approved.

---"Please plus, comment, and check mark =D" - Patrick319---
2340 days 22 hours ago
Insanity
AHHHHHH WHATS THE INSANITEA IS SO ICONIC
2340 days 21 hours ago
rodrigueseve
UUUUH SORRY? Does that mean Take Heart is NOT on this list? I g2g
2340 days 20 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
https://i.imgur.com/NVH66C8.gif
2340 days 20 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
34) Inna - "Gimme Gimme" // Sent by CharlieBibi // TSC 270 -- 11th place, 65 points (7 points given).

I swear to Jesus, if the chorus wasn't so bad prior to that drop, this could be top 15-20 material. Judge me. I deserve it.

---"I like it loud and I like it raw. Hey pretties, what you waiting for? Run wild like animals." - Nabiha; "Animals"---
2340 days 17 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
33) Blessed - "Pride" // Sent by Catch_a_falling_star // TSC 297 -- 8th place, 69 [nice] points (8 points given).

You probably (don't) know that I'm a sucker for a girl group/duo. Another one that's just so ridiculously smooth and right in my taste range. Don't like it? Let go of your pride. Feeling it? You need taming, taming just like me.

--- "Don't let him in. You'll have to kick him out again." - Dua Lipa; "New Rules"---
2340 days 1 hour ago
Catch_a_falling_star
I entered some fun songs this year! :p

I love Blessed and Kenza :O :D
2339 days 22 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
32) Greta Zazza - "Like I Love You" // Sent by AlanDuncan // TSC 270 -- 7th place, 89 points (10 points given).

Spoiler: at the end of the day, this is my favorite Eurovision selection song that wasn't picked for the year. RIP Statements RIP Wild Child. I totally get thinking that the drop is a little obnoxious (I can handle obnoxious better than most, I've heard FlameonX sing falsetto for minutes straight), but I will NOT STAND for anyone that thinks that what Lithuania selected this year is nearly up to par with this. Issabop.

---"Love is a breaky puss, a strong and unshaky puss. Love is a Eurovision -- it's magical." - Ruslana; "It's Magical"---

I think.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!