This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fritzy's 2017 Off-Season Extravaganza

Topic » Fritzy's 2017 Off-Season..

2335 days 20 hours ago
Insanity17
---"Everything black." - Cory Booker/Maxine Waters 2020.---

LMAO!
2335 days 19 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
Unlike Pluto is probably my favourite song of the entire year, absolutely love it
2335 days 3 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
7) Zak Abel - "All I Ever Do (Is Say Goodbye)" // Sent by FlameonX // TSC 278 -- 3rd place, 93 points (12 points given).

I know, I know. I was caught out in the streets saying that no Zak Abel song would ever top "Unstable." Unstable is currently bottoming for this. Not quite sure his voice is for everyone, but I absolutely adore it. Emotionally on point. Elvis face on point. Think this one could be the most questionable choice of the top 10, but  O H   W E L L.

---"Lots of monsters think I'm bonkers, but they must have lost their conkers. I'm too sassy, cool and classy, even when I'm feelin' gassy." - Lady Goo Goo; "The Moshi Dance"---
2335 days 3 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
6) Rotana - "Daddy" // Sent by ricktworick1 // TSC 279 -- 1st place, 138 points (10 points given).

An angsty, well performed track, with an unavoidable affinity for toe tapping with it's constant thumping production? Sold.

---Oooh. Whachu gon' do?! Whachu gon' do, daddy?!" - Me; "dating" apps.--
2335 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
Unstable > All I Ever Do > Still Want UUU, though I like all three
2335 days 1 hour ago
Patrick319
I think only one more of my songs will be on here

AIMING FOR THAT #1 SPOT
2335 days ago
Fritzyyyyy
5) Carly Rae Jepsen - "Cut To The Feeling" // Sent by TolisKalkas // TSC 278 -- 1st place, 115 points (10 points given).

SONG.OF.THE.SUMMER.THAT.SOMEHOW.DIDN'T.BECOME.THE.SONG.OF.THE.SUMMER.BECAUSE.BREEDERS.UNDERRATE.CARLY.

But it somehow ended up being the promo song for that shitty MTV "Siesta Key" that presumably nobody watched. Uncharacteristically looking for the positives in everything, I guess.

---"Carlengedary Raemazing Jepsentfromtheheavensabovetobothcreateandsavepopmusic." - The gays.---
2334 days 21 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
4) Banks - "Gemini Feed" // Sent by Insanity // TSC 265 -- 1st place, 106 points (10 points given).

I'll say it again. Banks is sexy. Meanwhile she's all like "LMFAO AND YOU THOUGHT THAT I WOULD MARRY YOUR SORRY ASS?" and I still think it sounds sexy. Maybe I COULD succeed as a clueless straight male. No shade to clueless straight males either, but Banks just showed you what you lost by acting like a fuckboy.

---"I wish you... an ounce of luck. Hopefully your life will be great. If it's not... too damn bad." - Tiffany "New York" Pollard/Banks, probably.---
2334 days 21 hours ago
rodrigueseve
The song above got made me pull trough this whole year emotionally, enough said, TSC song of the year
2334 days 21 hours ago
PrincessTeePee
LOVE that song, I’m annoyed I didn’t use it when I found it!
2334 days ago
Fritzyyyyy
3) RAYE - "Shhh" // Sent by ricktworick1 // TSC 274 -- 1st place, 130 points (12 points given).

There's something about this that SHOULD NOT WORK, but everything about is just pure perfection. The verses are sung so quickly that it should sound like a jumbled mess, but it sounds fantastic to me (and apparently people with 118 more points that were given out to it). HOMEGIRL SLIGHTLY HARMONIZES WITH ROBOTS -- A FRITZY/RICKTWORICK CLASSIC FAVORITE. She goes off and then pulls back right at the perfect moments. The whole thing is just an experience.

This write-up is making me ALMOST regret not ranking it first, but I'm sorry (I'm not sorry).

---I don't apologize, because I never, you know, make mistakes." - Tiffany "New York" Pollard---
2333 days 23 hours ago
ricktworick1
YESSSSS
2333 days 23 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
2) Eva Simons - "Guaya" // Sent by TolisKalkas // TSC 281 -- 2nd place, 105 points (12 points given).

Do I understand maybe one out of every ten words at parts? Sure. Does it matter? Not one bit.  Ladies and gentleman, we've reached the point of no return -- THE ULTIMATE VIBE SONG OF TSC 2017. My arms and legs turn into putty when this shit comes on, yet my hips just keep on swerving. Wise up, dis ya a boss.

---"Never settle for second place." - mack3199, probably.---
2333 days 23 hours ago
Fritzyyyyy
FUCK IT, GONNA GO AHEAD AND DO THIS RN BECAUSE I AM 100% SURE THAT LEAST TWO PEOPLE KNOW WHAT #1 IS.

DEATH THREATS INCOMING.

open group

Tengaged Song Contest (Current)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!