This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KTCS 7: Coalition Chaos — Confessionals

Topic » KTCS 7: Coalition Chaos —..

1159 days 20 hours ago
Kennel123
Summer, March 2

okay I haven’t done one in a few days so I will try to kind of cover it all. Sooo starting with us being sent into elimination against the besties. Legit the worst night of the season LOL, Franz getting put in for a BS reason and my team being against them. Thankfully my team won but it’s sad not being able to play with Franz :( since then I’ve been wanting to win really badly but we always seem to get second or close to it.. it sucks! Thankfully people haven’t been sending us into elimination but if we don’t win, I have a feeling we will see elimination soon. My goal is to not go in no matter what, I’ll keep my 0-1 elim record, definitely don’t want to make it 0-2 :)
1159 days 20 hours ago
Kennel123
Noah, March 2

MIKE AND JAN MESSED UP

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
1159 days 19 hours ago
Kennel123
Jacob, March 2

Woo 7 rounds down and I'm still here...!

In Round 6 I really did see the spam challenge and my life flashed before my eyes. Like I knew it wouldn't be good for me, and honestly probably our team. Like I know my strengths and our strengths, and spam ain't it. But what really hurts is that it was CLOSE. My #1 TG friend came on like........a few minutes late and was like "oh i fell asleep sorry." Well really he felt a lot worse than that, loyal.

Anyways I knew I did NOT want to volunteer for that elimination for a lot of reasons. The main reason being that I like all the Lavender Lads and just didn't want to go against any of them in elim. Well actually no, the main reason is that I didn't want to get eliminated LOL. Like I have been noble and volunteered in other games, but IDK I'm just tryna stay safe in this one. So will I ever be stepping up? Probs not! But maybe if the circumstances were right. Maybe.

But Alan had volunteered in advance because I guess he felt like..as the one who had already been eliminated that he needed to do that! And I will say I underestimated Alan Duncan, I was kinda even more hesitant to volunteer once he had stepped up LOL. So I just sat back and waited to see if anyone else would step up, and Nelson did! In that moment I really thought it was their funeral, I'm sure they kinda did too so I don't feel bad saying that. But they pulled it OUT, I had gotten on the call like a few rounds before the end and did not really like their chances. Maybe I'm just a good cheerleader though because wow I witnessed the victory! And maybe screamed a little. Or a lot. But JAN AND MIKE :(((( Like obvs I am happy for my teammates but I am still allowed to be sad for those 2 kings. Moment of silence.

Then today I played that stupid QWOP game and I'm sure I got last place bc I didn't like jump in the sand or w/e, but miraculously we didn't get last place in the challenge. I kinda thought there was a chance the Besties would send us in and I'd have to do the elimination avoidance maneuver again. Like IDK I think maybe if Nelson/Alan had lost we woulda been sent in because Ben/Ahmed were saying they were mad at me/Deshon respectively. Ben apparently...didn't know I voted for him to go into elim the round we won and they lost? Like I told him but I guess what I was saying got muddled somewhere along the way, so had to try to resolve that bc I didn't think it was a secret LOL. But instead the biggest floater team went in, like kinda forget they are in the game every round so good for them for blending in...until now.

I'm just kinda hopin that the Arianators can be the ones blending in now, although we kinda still have Sumzano as enemies from sending them in a few rounds back. So realistically Coa Coa 4 kinda are the biggest background blenders atm. But we are CLOSE, we can do this.
1158 days 20 hours ago
Kennel123
Sandy, March 3

thanks for having me im having a lot of fun and its been really good so far! :)
1158 days 19 hours ago
Kennel123
Noah, March 3

Bro Nelson winning elim SUCKED.  Like I was expecting Jana and Mike to kill it again but Nelson's magical spell seems to spread to elims too.  Like I don't know WHY good players suddenly turn shit vs him, but I maintain that Nelson is not in fact good.

Next thing you know, we have the daily, and I won't even get into that, but like, the result turns out kind of perfect.  One of the only scenarios where mold1999 goes in elimination plays out, and I LOVE IT.  If he goes home, it'll be worth Nelson winning last Elim.  And my team LOVES to shit on my social game, but I'm a key part of why the team has been safe with Kelly0412 in power, and we've only been in 1 Elim which was like the easiest clap of all time, they need to chill.

Anyways, the Nany thing is hilarious.  I got Nany to perform a ridiculous ritual with me and have but Nany under the impression that I'm screwing him ower and hogging the power for myself.  I HOPE TO GOD Nany calls me out on it, because that would be the FUNNIEST shit.

Other than that, not much going on for me this round.  What's the Gif is out of cycle too, so that's good I guess.
1158 days 19 hours ago
Kennel123
CONRAD AND JOHN ARE ELIMINATED
1158 days 19 hours ago
Kennel123
Ahmed, March 3

Kennel123
Lavender Lads you have 15 minutes to choose a team to face them and any of the 4 elim games

Jxhn
Coalition Besties will be playing Lights Out.
------------------------------------------------
22nd/21st: Jan (DarkTyphoon23) [Lavender Lads]
22nd/21st: Mike (ForceMike1) [Lavender Lads]
20th/19th: John (Jxhn) [Lavender Lads]
20th/19th: Conrad (_Groot) [Lavender Lads]

https://www.cinepremiere.com.mx/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Game-of-Thrones-2.gif
1158 days 19 hours ago
Kennel123
Nany, March 3

So we evaded coming in last, but Coalition Besties! won again. They did have major beef with 1/2 of the Arianators so I totally expected them to put them in, but I was so shocked for them to put us in. I think it was such a dumb move, regardless if we were the targets or not. The Pink Divas wouldn't have sent them in, so it made no sense to send us in - now they have another enemy. Sumzano! and Arianators will never send us in - so Coa Coa 4 and Coalition have to continuously win...and with the latter keeping us safe, it makes no sense numerically why Ahmed & Ben would make more enemies, but hey! It's there game.
1158 days 19 hours ago
Kennel123
Nany, March 3

Interview before entering elimination: I'm very confident in Tylor and I'm super nervous as this is my first elimination....I just hope Tylor isn't mentally checked out as he seemed super upset to be going in tonight. I really wanna be here and I really do not want to disappoint so I'm gonna go out there and leave it all on the field.
1158 days 19 hours ago
Kennel123
Nany, March 3

Interview after WINNING elimination: It feels so great to win, especially after I basically got called useless by Adam and insinuated by most of my team and others. I have a few targets I want to set my sights on, so now its game on.
1158 days 10 hours ago
Kennel123
James, March 4

Sooo to launch myself back, so Nelson and Alan... won the elim? Honestly the shock outcome, but thrilled that they did. Jan and Mike are two kings, but at the end of the day Nelson staying triumphs all, and realistically Lavender Lads were a stronger team!

The daily was kinda a MESS like QWOP kinda aged well, Ahmed and Ben won and I'm good with that, and then... my team... Scott had such a tantrum it was so funny. Like it was kinda pathetic and none of his points made any sense, so it was so good to witness. Of course he left the team chat, so this was happening in the MAIN chat, and every point he made about there being poor communication, I'd just forward a message from the team chat that countered his argument like checkmark.... Mostly I just wasn't ok with him blaming Rachael when Rachael literally did nothing wrong and made it clear everything she WAS doing. Bryan, Rachael and I seemed to think communication was fine, maybe Scott should've said something sooner if he had an issue with what the team were saying, not just throw a temper tantrum??? OF COURSE though to make it even BETTER we didn't lose and he had his meltdown for nothing. Chefs kiss.

Lavender Lads lost kinda kings, and Ahmed/Ben sent in Pink Divas like I'm good with that, that's the team I'd want in. To make it even BETTER, Bamold and Nany ended up in the elim because Adam disagreed to going in like king LMAO him and Ashley safe as they should be.

Then Bamold did one of the MOST CRINGE things possible in a group game he was like "Oh I LOVE Conrad sooooo much I WILL be throwing to that king I don't even care about the game wahhh I'm so entitled that I am BEYOND what this game is worth!!!" and then... he won the elimination LMFAOOO like kinda pathetic. And cringe.

We only have 3 more rounds, and like I fully expect our team to go into an elimination still, like our chart ain't remaining that boring. I'm actually kinda FINE with our team running the final together because I think at the end of the day there's no deep dislike for anyone to throw, but if I had to run it as a team of two like duh give me Rachael legend. Though I don't think MY agenda lines up with the TEAMS, so with that in mind I kinda will be rooting for Ahmed and Ben to keep winning the dailies. The only remaining elim this cycle is Balls Out and I know for a FACT that ain't my team's cup of tea as a team as a whole so like avoiding being in elim this round is significant, at least keeping myself out anyway, so hopefully it happens.
1157 days 16 hours ago
Kennel123
Summer, March 4

avoided elim AGAIN! And both times were unanimous votes, NOT decided by the other team :) I felt horrible because I wasn’t a big help tonight, but I was trying my best. I have held my own in other comps and usually do much better so I didn’t really feel about avoiding elimination. I think Noah and sandy have a chance to win so I hope they do!
1157 days 16 hours ago
Kennel123
Noah, March 4

Elimination Time!  I wouldn't say I'm scared, that's not the right word, I would say I'm more so nervous.  I've wanted to take Tylor on, head to head for a bit now, and now I finally get my shot at the guy.  He wimped out on this EXACT Elim last season, and it cost him.  My motivation at this point, beating HIM.  I've never been in the game without that karmawhore, and I'm motivated to stop him from getting a third championship and becoming GOAT.  And finally getting a chance to play KTCS, even only for a round, without him, would be kind of nice.

I'd feel extremely confident about this one vs like anyone else I'm not going to lie, I think I have the strategy down, and the speed down, but bamold is a different type of beast.  The dude is 6-1 in eliminations and his one loss is an elimination where his partner didn't show up against two competent competitors.  He even WON an elimination without his partner that same season.

And his partner, this time, is honestly better than mine, Ashley and I, I would say are at about the same level competitively.  And Sandy is slightly below that.  I feel like the underdog going into this one, and I don't expect to win, but I'm going to do everything in my power to do so.  That means coming up with strategies, helping my partner out, and making sure we're both mentally prepared for this elimination, because a lot of it is strategy.

But seriously, these past few rounds have fucking sucked, first off Nelson comes back in Elim and barely wins.  Then Tylor does the same fucking shit, and now I go into elimination.

IT'S JUST PEACHY.  And then, nobody else on my team besides Sandy scores a point in this challenge, (And I would've scored his point had he not) and now I have to step up because my teammates didn't pull their weight, it's frustrating.  OH AND THE TEAM WOULD'VE WON HAD NELSON NOT BEAT ME ON A POINT.

I will admit, after seeing Nelson perform today and be quick in some rounds, I'll concede he's kind of good.

But now, it's time, Noah Vs Tylor, and I'm ready for it, this matchup is past due.
1157 days 9 hours ago
Kennel123
Noah, March 5

I’m fucking ticked, I took an adderall to stay awake for WandaVision, and after it, I found myself unable to fall asleep even after it expired.  I literally allotted myself 9.5 hours to be able to get a good nights sleep and catch up, and instead, I’m sitting here tired as SHIT.

Thursday’s are usually my tired day, as I get off schedule all week and then have to wake up early on Thursday for class, and then I rest for Friday.

So why does this matter?  My reaction time for elimination is NOT going to be up to standard.  When fully awake, I can barely do everything without messing up, that little hesitation/extra processing time could FUCK me.  I’m going against Tylor, I need to be on fucking point, and I’m on no fucking sleep.  Not to mention I was on limited sleep YESTERDAY too.

This is just straight trash.
1157 days 8 hours ago
Kennel123
Noah, March 5

I’M NOT GOING TO EAT ANY FOOD TODAY

THAT’S RIGHT, I'M GOING TO FAST, CAN’T FALL ASLEEP IF YOU’RE FUCKING STARVING.  ADDERALL HELPS TAKE AWAY SOME HUNGER ANYWAY, SO WHEN I’M ON IT, I WON’T FALL ASLEEP, WHEN I’M NOT, I WON’T FALL ASLEEP DUE TO THE OVERWHELMING HUNGER.  IT’S A PERFECT STRATEGY.

Also, to keep me awake, I’m going to dunk my head in cold water and chug a root beer 10-15 minutes before Elim.  Sugar highs last about 30-40 min before you crash, perfect for the Elim duration.  And cold water triggers an alertness response because you’re biologically inclined to think you’re in danger, so if I can trick my body into thinking that bamold1999 and Ashleybabyx3 are trying to murder me with dodgeballs, I’m set.

Hunger + Adderall + Soda + Cold Water (+ Blasting Hardcore Punk on YouTube) should be more than enough to cover the overwhelming desire to sleep.  Adderall was enough to cover it against Ben last season.  I’m adding all this extra shit. 

If anyone doesn’t think I’ll do everything in my power remotely possible to win an elimination, let alone against someone like bamold, doesn’t know me very well.  Do I expect to win?  Still not really, but there’s no fucking way I’m falling asleep before 6 fucking pm, and I’ll do everything I can to be as Alert as possible.  And if that means drugs, it means drugs.  This will probably be me at Elim today:

https://youtu.be/hWYEAica0hg

open group

KTCS — Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!