This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KTCS 7: Coalition Chaos — Confessionals

Topic » KTCS 7: Coalition Chaos —..

1155 days 16 hours ago
Kennel123
1151 days 15 hours ago
Kennel123
CAST REVEAL
1151 days 15 hours ago
Kennel123
Noah, Feb. 23

gUeSs WhO’s BaCk?????!!!!!!!

Yeah, that’s right, it’s me, I’m back.  All last season I said I’M TAKING A BREAK, THIS WILL BE MY LAST GG B4 SUMMER.  And well, I’m back because…actually let’s not do it that way.  It’s time for…

https://media.giphy.com/media/7rEUbx5BEp2dvPqcen/giphy.gif

It all started on a cold🥶 dark winter night.  Kennel123 🦹‍♂️ was sitting in his room, with his pint of ice cream 🍦 and bag of chips, as he surfed CBS All Access for challenge seasons.

Mouth full of chips soaked in ice cream, Kennel123 let his frustration out:

(Word for Word what Kellen said)

I needeth a format for the next season of Kennel's The Dare
But I can't findeth a valorous format anywhere
Hold on a minute, This season, t catcheth mine eye
Battle of the Seasons wilt beest the next season I decry
But wait, I has't only hosted a mere six seasons
And thither aren't eight alliances of more than threesomes
I've got t. I'll form eight coalitions, each hath led by a winner
Every coalition wilt has't a finalist, a veteran, and a beginner.

And so, Kennel123 proceeded 🏃, paying no mind to the fact that he would need 8/11 winners to accept ✅, a 72% yield rate, which, is higher than all but 5 U.S. Colleges 👨‍🎓.

Meanwhile, Noah, riding high 🕺🏻 off his Double Agents Win 🥳, was taking a break from group games 👋.  Noah found out about this absurd plan 👀 of Kennel123’s, and proceeded to take pity on the young Sith Lord 🦹‍♂️, and said that if he could exactly 7, and needed him to play, he would 🤷‍♂️.  Not expecting this to happen, Noah rode off into the sunset 🌇,  alcoholic beverage in 1 hand 🍺, cameo from Dee Nguyen in the other 🌹, into temporary retirement and relaxation 💆‍♂️.

However, through the passage of time 🕔, it was made quite clear to Noah that some other winners were chicken 🐔, with Hufus off serving his country 👨‍✈️, and FireX and Christian_ pussying out 🧎‍♂️, Noah was forced to step into KTCS 7: Suicide Squad 🦹‍♂️🦹🦹‍♂️🦹🦹‍♂️: Electric Boogaloo 🕺🏻 to fill the remaining spot on the cast.

———THE END———
1151 days 15 hours ago
Kennel123
Noah, Feb. 23

So yeah, I’m back, and like I’m not exactly jumping for joy.  I JUST found out the game was starting today for 1 and I've had, ahem, an interesting offseason (serving justice to karma whores through chaos, you know, the usual).  And 2, I have a certain STANDARD I need to meet when I play group games.  Not a placement standard, but an entertainment standard.  And if I don’t meet that standard, I risk losing my reputation as a must-cast for any host.  It’s also in the blood at this point.  Like I can’t NOT meet this standard and be content with my performance at the end of the season, so there’s no just filling the last spot, and sending myself home first intentionally for me.  I play to win every group game, no ifs, no ands, no buts.

So yeah, with most MFers, if they don’t want to play, and you drag them in, they shut down and don’t contribute to the season, meanwhile, I’m out here on Mountain Dew and Adderall, same me, same shit.

But uh, let’s get into the positives, shall we?  For those who haven’t heard of me, I’m Noah, king of chaos.  I SOMEHOW managed to pull off a win last season, which literally never fucking happens for me, while managing to piss off half the cast (THAT'S NORMAL).  It’s a long story but, I’m a champion now somehow.  I guess every so often, when you put your food in the oven, don’t set a timer, and take it out at some random ass point, it cooks perfectly.  But I will ride my win to the BANK.  The fact that I’m a winner, I’m sure makes half the other champions grind their teeth.  And I will not, I repeat, will not ever shut up about my win or Double Agents.  No matter what happens this season, that win is mine, they can’t touch it.  I am forever a KTCS Champion so my haters can suck it.

Coming into this season, it’s a really weird scenario.  I know for a fact what champs I’m coming in with.  Nelson and Tylor don’t like me, and Arek took Double Agents off but I still ruined my relationship with him on Fresh Meat.  That being said, it’s not SUPER bleak among champs.  James may have Nelson’s cock in his mouth nightly yes, but Tylor does too.  Essentially Tylor and James are both in love with the same guy and James likely dislikes Tylor more than myself.  That’s not exactly the truth but you know what, that’s basically the same result as what reality is so I’m going to go with that.  Then you have Darrius who Tylor also has beef with and Darrius’ fresh meat partner is Jan, but Christian is not present so Christian won’t gobble Jan up.  Zorbo is also a homie.

And I have pretty decent relations across the rest of the vets.  It’s not IMPOSSIBLE for me to do well socially here.  Especially if my teammates have some good connections I can exploit.  Yes, I want full control of my team if possible, but I’d rather have a bunch of connected players which means I can’t get what I want if we win, rather than a bunch of unconnected people I can control.  I also hope I have people not connected with each other so I can at least be all of their #1s.

This season is going to be even more hellish than Fresh Meat.  It was bad with TWO Per team.  To any other team, that’s 4 possible connections, with Coalition Chaos, it’s FUCKING 16.  I don’t know if I’ll even TRY socially like that’s fucking terrible.

But fuck it, ima do my best to Run it Back, I guess I’ll just have to see what this season has in store, but I’m not that optimistic about pulling this off.
1151 days 4 hours ago
Kennel123
Noah, Feb. 23

I'm talking to Nolan, like A LOT, and the dude is making me so pissed I'm on this season. Like we've been discussing multi-season story arcs for the past 20 minutes and I realized how PERFECTLY I wrapped up my story in Double Agents, and then SATAN over here pulls out and nukes my story arc.  Like we're discussing how Adam ruined his Survivor arc by coming back and now it's incomplete, and meanwhile, I'm out here, taking all my pain from FA, FM, and channeling it into winning DA, and nuking it by coming back to this shit.

Now my new story arc starts with me being dragged out of retirement (almost like a sequel like a hero wants peace, but some asshole villain forces him back in the game like John Wick 2, and then he has to fuck that asshole up), and wandering around like a turd.  I haven't kicked my old habits, I messaged 27/31 people on the cast, excluding Tylor, Britt, Nelson, and Jacob, and I'm just trying to say if the same shit will work, like I haven't changed, and I'm literally just trying to run it the fuck back and do the same goddamn thing I did last time.

If it ain't broke?  Don't fix it right?  But I genuinely feel like I don't belong.  Like I got the girl at the end of a rom-com, but I'm just right back in another romcom (Mark Wahlberg in Ted 2). So yeah, maybe I'll have a second arc of like 🌈 GROWTH 🌈and 🌈 CHANGE 🌈, but for now, I'm just walking around like a character in a book series that doesn't age up so the author can keep profiting of them *cough* Diary of a Wimpy Kid *cough*.

So yeah, I've talked to almost everyone, NOTHINGS FUCKING NEW.  But I guess I'm like John Wick, John Bennett, and Greg Heffley, probably the 3 most random-ass possible characters.

So yeah, unless you want to know specifically what boring-ass conversations I had (these people are NOT fun), I have nothing to confess.

OH I'M ALIGNED
WITH YOU
BLAH BLAH BLAH

OH YEAH I HATE YOUR FRIEND BUT WE COOL
YEAH IT'S A DOG EAT DOG GAME
I THINK THAT PEOPLE ARE TAKING THINGS CHILL FOR NOW!!!!
THIS FORMAT SHOULD BE INTERESTING!!!!

LIKE IT'S ALL BASIC, NONE OF IT HAS ANY SUBSTANCE AND I'M IN LIKE A TIME LOOP OR SOMETHING.
NONE OF IT IS REAL, IT'S DEJA VU, I'M IN THE MATRIX
HELP KELLEN HELP
1151 days 4 hours ago
Kennel123
Noah, Feb. 23

I HAVE NOTHING SPECIAL TO CONFESS ABOUT.   I FEEL LIKE EMPTY, LIKE ON WITHDRAWL, I COULD BE BASIC, AND DO A CAST ASSESSMENT, YEAH LET’S DO THAT.

Rookes:
Absol (Absol) - Used to be a bitch but I think he’s kinda cool now.
Ahmed (FighterMan) - I just fucked over his pocket pussy Petro in tg visor which was like kinda high profile ooo he probs hates me.
Conrad (_Groot) - I fucked HIM over in that tg vivor
Jacob (BOBROCKS333) - I can probably fix this but JESUS that’s a yikes relationship for me.
Nany (Nothingbutrouble) - I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE WHEN YOU WALKED IN *MMORE TAYLOR SWIFT-ISMS*
Nolan (mysterygame2) - HAS ME FREAKING OUT OVER STORY ARCS
Rachael (hamburgerbunzz) - I’M VEGAN AND SHE ALSO CANCELED ME LIKE WHAT A BITCH
Sandy (iSandeh) - I HAD HIM FILTERED FOR LIKE 5 YEARS

Challengers:
Adam (mradamman12) - I HELPED CRYPT BEAT HIM IN ETC AND ALSO HE GOT FIRST BOOT BECAUSE OF ME BUT IDK SAYS HE DON’T HATE ME
Ben (Kelly0412) - PSYCHO BUT WE’RE COOL RIGHT NOW
Britt (BrittBritt) - TYLOR SHEEP GO BAAAAAH
Bryan (Eilish) - We’re cool after fresh meat.
Deshon (deshonBANNEDISBACK) - We didn’t interact much on fresh meat, trying to fix.
Harry (Harry1210) - Idk if he hates me now
Mike (ForceMike1) - Homie
Summer (CruelSummer) - I DO NOT KNOW I REALLY GET MIXED SIGNALS AGAIN, SUMMER IS LIKE THE GUY TEACHING THE NEWS ANCHOR:

Finalists:
Alan (AlanDuncan) - I FUCKED HIM OVER
Ashley (Ashleybabyx3) - UH IDFK
Brittany (LaFierceBrittany2) - UM I KINDA FUCKED HER OVER LAST GAME WE PLAYED BUT WE COOL
Franz (Franzella) - QUEEN
John (Jxhn) - ROBLOX HOMIE BUT PROBS DOEN’T TRUST ME
Layla (LaylaLove) - GOT MAD I SAID I CONTROLLED HER KINDA, IDK HOW SHE FEELS
Scott (sjsoccer88) - I SWORE NOT TO EXCLUDE HIM FROM ALLIANCES
Zach (Washed_Ravioli) - Cool but like friends with ty so idk

Champs:
AJ (zorbo678) - GOAT, OG WINNER, HOMIE
Arek (Arris) - UH HE SEEMS NOT BITTER
Darrius (Darriusdabest) - HATES TYLOR AND IS FRIENDS WITH MIKE, YAYYY
James (J2999) - IDK HOW TO FEEL ABOUT THIS MAN
Jan (DarkTyphoon23) - UH KINDA COOL IG
Nelson (Nelson) - BITCH
Tylor (bamold1999) - BITCH

OK NOW UH, I’M GOING TO TALK ABOUT HOW I FEEL ABOUT DA FORMAT AND HOW IT’S INTTTTRESTING!!!!!

SO LIKE DIS FORMAT RLLY COMPLX, IT HASSSS LAYERS
LAYERS
LAYERS
LAYERS
_/﹋\_
(҂`_´)
<,︻╦╤─ ҉ - -
_/﹋\_
_/﹋\_
(҂`_´)
<,︻╦╤─ ҉ - -
_/﹋\_
_/﹋\_
(҂`_´)
<,︻╦╤─ ҉ - -
_/﹋\_
_/﹋\_
(҂`_´)
<,︻╦╤─ ҉ - -
_/﹋\_
_/﹋\_
(҂`_´)
<,︻╦╤─ ҉ - -
_/﹋\_
LAYERS
LAYERS
LAYERS
⊂_ヽ
  \\
   \( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    > ⌒ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
ノ )  Lノ
(_/
⊂_ヽ
  \\
   \( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    > ⌒ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ
 | |、\
 | 丿 \ ⌒)
 | |  ) /
ノ )  Lノ
(_/
LAYERS
LAYERS
LAYERS

LIKE I DON’T KNEEEW HOO MAI TEEEEEM GON BE SO I CAN’T STRATEGIZE!!!!!!!!!!! COMPLEXITIES
REVOLUTIONS (IN MATTHEW MCCONOHAY WOLF OF WALL STREET VIOICE)

NOW I’M THINKING ABOUT WOLF OF WALL STREET, I’M NOT FUCKING LEAVING, CHEST POUNDING STONKS GO UP, GME GO BRR.

OK OK, LET’S HAVE A COMPLEX THOUGHT.
SODA
NO
UM NELSON AND TYLOR HOT GARBAGE
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WES ON A SEASON: I’M GOING CRAZY ON DAY 1

OK UH I GOT IT,  NO I DON’T

I DON’T HAVE EEEEEENOUGHT TO MAKE COMPLEX THOUGHT KELLEN123, I DON’T KNOW THE FRIENDS, STRATS, ANYTHING, ALL I CAN DO IS SOCIAL GAME AND MAKE CONNECTIONS.

I’M SO BORED, I NEED A FORMAT, I NEED TO FEED MYSELF WITH THE BONES OF LESSER PLAYERS, HELP HELP HELP

Ok, um, I really think most of this cast kinda likes me, and if I’m lucky I can do decent.

BOOM, COMPLEX GAME THOUGHT, THIS CONFESSIONAL IS OVER.

1151 days 3 hours ago
Kennel123
Nany, Feb. 23

Hey, my name is Nany and I'm so ready and excited to compete. As a rookie, I'm definitely someone who shouldn't be underestimated, I know how to play every game here. Strategy, Endurance, Physical, you name it. giggles
1150 days 22 hours ago
Kennel123
Ahmed, Feb. 22

confessional : day -1 of my KTC journey and i'm so glad I get to be in yet another game with christian slithers his way into production team, but does jack SHIT. I originally told myself I was going to sabotage my team if i ever saw Scott, Ben, or Adam on it. But i did have to add Noah to the list because I feel like winning gg's is a personality trait for him and I'd have a good laugh making him lose.

https://i.imgur.com/cBr6He5.png

Really messaging me day -1, bitch we don't even have teams yet WTF?
HOPE I GET A GOOD NORMAL TEAM!
1150 days 22 hours ago
Kennel123
Ahmed, Feb. 23

day 0 of my KTC journey and my god either allah hates me or christian hates me more and managed to get ben on my team. Disgusting really. I've won a group game before throwing all season long then winning the finale, and i'm not afraid to do it again. I don't think i'm too worried on throwing though because if i recall franzel couldn't even solve a 50 piece puzzle last season so we will lose anyway. yay.
1150 days 19 hours ago
Kennel123
AJ, Feb. 23

I mean, starting off the season with a loss isn't great, but I have faith in myself and in Brittany. So worst case scenario, we lose Britt and Absol so Brittany and I can show up and show out like the badasses we are
1150 days 17 hours ago
Kennel123
John, Feb. 23

Me and Mike coming back together to win this season is far too poetic so

It’s going to manifest ok ok

Overall I’m satisfied with the team and your format choice
1150 days 17 hours ago
Kennel123
Ahmed, Feb. 23

well i'll be damned. my last confessional did not age well as the person who couldn't solve the 50 piece puzzle was able to spam click their mouse 30 levels up. I decided not to throw cause i was genuinely bored and wanted to solve a jigsaw puzzle, maybe tomorrow is a different story. i don't think i'm winning this game idrc anyway about wins. I'm just here to make sure Sjsoccer, Ben, Adam LOSE!
1150 days 5 hours ago
Kennel123
Summer, Feb. 24

wooo second place in the daily! My team is messy because I think they were my 6, 7, and 8. So all people at the bottom of my lists LOL. Noah is a lot to handle and I just don’t rly know the others. However noah takes the game pretty seriously and if we’re on a team maybe that’s a good thing.. getting second last night was a huge confidence boost and we’re safe for round 1! The truth is tho I couldn’t get past 3 for that flash game, so I put my computer away and pretended to keep going LOOOL. Thankfully one of them finished it for us ;D
1150 days 5 hours ago
Kennel123
James, Feb. 24

Hi! After losing to Gamebot_ last season I couldn't not return to try win again, so am glad to be back with a nice production wall keeping that gamebot 2 metres apart from me.

So like at the start the ranking system? Meh I kinda applied loose strategy, but at the same time it worked 'genuinely', like I had people kinda ranked on what I think are there abilities, but at the same time the #1 and #8 of every group were people I was going to be happy to have on my team.

32 lists later, my team comes out as....
James (J2999)
Scott (sjsoccer88)
Bryan (Eilish)
Rachael (hamburgerbunzz)

I'm sorry... what? KEEP. IT. I like kinda went psycho and said the only person I like is Rachael, which like wasn't an entire lie, I mean I'm indifferent on Scott, I don't mind him outside of games to me, but there's been reasons to possibly dislike him elsewhere, though I kinda addressed this to him and we semi-talked it over. I have an issue with Bryan, I think he's quite a fake person and just the way he talks to people sometimes... just is kinda odd? And I sure as hell made this issue known in my team chat ASAP. I love Rachael though she's kinda just getting caught in a bad spot, but am happy to be with her.

Other teams:
AJ, Brittany, Britt, Absol. I like the latter 3. Not a fan of AJ, shady in games, other mates have a negative perception of them, so yeah.

Arek, Alan, Adam, Nolan. I love Arek. Alan/Adam I have shaky relationships but are ok, Nolan I have heard many times from different people that he's like weirdly obsessed with me, I dislike this guy ever since he cheated my mates & I out of a game then was mad mad mad after. He lost that game though, smile.

Darrius, Franz, Ben, Ahmed. Oh that last two being together... well! I do actually like all 4 of them. Ahmed's like my closest I'm pretty confident of this cast, this kinda is my untouchable four.

Jan, John, Mike, Conrad. I really like Jan/John, Mike has been good recently, Conrad like we WEREN'T on good terms before as like you don't stall a hunger games on tg.com for SEVEN S E V E N days just to give me like 5th/6th or whatever it was. Kinda mad mad. But anyway he posted Frank gifs, ageing well. I like this team.

Nelson, Layla, Deshon, Jacob. Ok so if this team becomes just Nelson/Layla, I love that team. Nelson is like my closest person from this series realistically, after being partners basically the entire of last season. For a while this team would also be my 'untouchables' mostly based on Nelson, but I also like Layla. Later though if like my team win, I'd send in this team to go after Deshon/Jacob, as both have kinda been OTTNN for like no reason to me recently.

Noah, Zach, Summer, Sandy. Sandy's so good, I quite like Summer, Noah's such a gamebot and like he came to me to squash any potential tension we had last season, like.. yeah! That's fine! But his obsession with Nelson is weird and I'd pick Nelson over him so... I guess we'll see. Zach IS difficult, he kinda makes no effort with people in games then like expects to be safe... like YEAH I'd work with you if you made any effort with me before going into power or something, y'know?

Tylor, Ashley, Harry, Nany. Harry's so good that's my fellow Mancunian. Bamold pass. Nany ?! I'd rather you be on S37 than here. Ashley... uhh well I thought we were fine LAST season then he had numerous CFs like suggesting he wanted all the gamebots, me inc., gone, so I just do not know where we stand!

Anyways after getting through THAT mouthful...

We.. kinda surprisingly... won the first daily? I gasped, but Scott sorta ate that minigame so meh I can't complain. We basically decided Coalition 2 fast, just based on who we all 'had', and like I was always gonna refuse Arek going in. I voted Alan and Nolan, and that went through. The winning team was meh, AJ going in was easy, but poor Absol, I didn't vote him. Unfortunate. We also got rid of Balls Out as that's probably one that's less good for us!

As of now I'm not overly thrilled with how the team situation is going. THIS is very MINOR, but I slammed our red colour, and then it gets jumped overruled for an ORANGE colour that isn't even WILDLYYYYYY different from that Red one, like ..... AND FOR WHAT. It's almost as though Scott was disagreeing for the sake. I can't be bothered by Rachael doing it, nothing she does could ever bother me realistically, she's too like pure.

Team name? Honestly I'm so uncreative, and I kinda feel like rejecting basically any idea that comes up unless one just naturally slides, and we'll cross that bridge then. Coalition 4 works fine for now!

OK that was LONG my kinda bad, but the cast discussion one always takes an eternity longer, but I'm excited for this game! I don't necessarily think I'll be here for too long given my team and the fact 2 would consider throwing to get me out [although I also lowkey think/hope we're too gamebotty for that] but yeah I'm excited for it and hopefully goes well!

https://media1.tenor.com/images/cbb944be016bad9434c2d27d10c5855b/tenor.gif
1150 days 4 hours ago
Kennel123
Noah, Feb. 24

All these youngins are coming in with their weird drama.  I’m seriously starting to wonder, is this how like other people feel when I do crazy shit.

At the moment, I can’t think of like a single fight I wasn’t involved in last season, and now, my only real fight was when I was drunk and wanted to Rap Battle Nelson.

As for the teams, at first, I was a LITTLE ticked with mine, but I seem to have underestimated Sandy.  I’m still a little iffy on Summer but I’ll take it, that’s our team's dud, and every team has one.  I also got what I wanted social-connectivity-wise, and I feel like Zach/Sandy have the social relations to make the team not a target, in addition to myself.

I originally wanted to try and ditch Summer/Sandy, but I feel as though the best shot the team has at winning, is to have all 4 of us at the final, so that’s what I’m going for, I’m willing to fully commit to my team on this one, and ride that out.

Also, the eliminations are RIGHT in my wheelhouse, other than the gif one, I’m very confident about potentially going in, there’s no codebreaker, no trash, and I feel like even if my back was against the wall, there’s a decent chance I could go on a streak under the right circumstances.  But, if my team needs me to step up for elim/whatever, I will do so.

And as for the people going in, as long as it’s not my team, I don’t actually care.  Nobody’s a real “target” for me at the moment, and I’m not super threatened by any team.  I’m just looking to change a little bit, keep the team intact, have some fun, and look to reach the final again for now.  I’ll cross the bridge of winning a final when I come to it.  And who knows, maybe I can pull off another win, I just need to take a chill pill, and float for a while.
1150 days 4 hours ago
Kennel123
Noah, Feb. 24

I want to target Deshon, his username is long, that's LITERALLY IT

I HAVE SPENT 45 MINUTES AND HAVE LOST SLEEP TRYING TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS HIS LONG AS USERNAME IS CAUSING ON THE WIKI.  AND I STILL HAVEN'T SOLVED IT.  SERIOUSLY THE FUCK YOU NEED A MAX CHARACTER USERNAME FOR?  THE TEXT WANTS TO KEEP WRAPPING DESPITE THE NOWRAP COMMAND, AND I'M PISSED AT DESHON.  IT DOESN'T HELP THAT NELSONWHORE IS ALSO ON HIS TEAM.

I'M COMING FOR THE ARIANATORS, AS IF I NEEDED MORE FUCKING REASON.

open group

KTCS — Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!