This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KTCS 7: Coalition Chaos — Confessionals

Topic » KTCS 7: Coalition Chaos —..

1162 days 4 hours ago
Kennel123
Ahmed, Feb. 28

I'm really glad britt forgot to post her profile because if i lost to her out of all people tonight i'd have left tengaged for good out of embarrassment.
1162 days 4 hours ago
Kennel123
Ahmed, Feb. 28

What a disgusting turn of events that occurred today. Losing darrius then being stuck with ben alone then almost losing to fucking BRITT????? It at least ended with me being in this psychotic game.

Updated my hate list : https://i.imgur.com/jzFG4my.png

It's not looking too hot when i can only check off 5 people left in the game that i can tolerate. I hate them all i honestly do. I was so blinded by jan and his team today like I really didn't expect it. We talked in pms and like I don't think i'll ever trust him in a gg ever again. THERES 5 OTHER TEAMS WITH FULL MEMBER AND U CHOSE US HUH?

Anyway going forward ben will at least give a fuck now until i piss him off next time. I see us going in a lot cause this cast is full of pussies who just throw in 2 member teams. Grow a pair bitches.

TLDR; Fuck everyone. Fuck my team mate. Fuck rotating puzzles. Fuck Freedrick.
1161 days 9 hours ago
Kennel123
Noah, March 1

Yesterday's elimination was um, something else.  Britanny was rightfully raging at Absol for being AWOL and then you've got Absol and Ben which is the funniest pairing I've seen in a while.

So elim starts, and Absol/Brit are good with 1 person lights, but for some reason, Ahmed/Ben are both doing them, and then first up, you have Ben finishing the easier puzzle, but Ahmed keeps doing lights.  Ben starts screaming like a wild banshee in all caps for Ahmed to focus on his puzzle while he does lights, meanwhile, I'm cackling behind my computer screen (for real) and the glorious mess I'm witnessing while Ahmed keeps doing lights.

Little did I know, it would get so much messier, and so much more glorious.

Absol comes in with the HARDER puzzle, and it's now a RACE.  Ahmed vs Brittany, and then Brittany rolls up with her puzzle!

Ben starts LOSING IT AND SCREAMING (posts since deleted) and then it's realized, oh fucking wait, Brittany committed the cardinal sin of puzzle screenshots, no fucking profile.  Next thing you know that's a game-losing mistake, and Ahmed has his puzzle so he and Ben clutch the win.

I'm happy with this, we sent Absol/Britt's team in, and Coalition Besties isn't after us, now the only team we have to really worry about is Nelson's Numbskulls.

I'm looking to clutch a win here, to throw Whats the GIF the FUCK OUT OF THE CYCLE and target the team that named themselves after a vegan pop star when probably none of them are vegan (yeah I'm bitter).

And somehow, I'm halfway through the fucking game too, and my entire team is still intact.
BIG
TIME
RUSH
1161 days 8 hours ago
Kennel123
James, March 1

So Noah and Zach won the puzzle elim, boring. Darrius and Franz kinda pushed, both are good, but it leaving Ahmed and Ben together is kinda a funny combo so eh I guess that's chill.

Bryan like left our group chat and the main chat so there was questions about his future in the game, but he returned so false alarm... The daily was definitely not for my team. Bryan's TG didn't load for the first round, Scott couldn't get on the call due to his family being around or something, so yeah we did kinda sluggish, but at the end of the day finished like midway so that's decent enough. Lavender Lads won and yeah I feel fine with them, but also realistically they're a kinda team who if honestly they want to send my team? Go for it! Because in that scenario they're one of the few teams I.... don't feel send me in, by theory, and the Coa Coa 4 kinda do need a taste of elim....

Absol and Brittany lost because Absol was just not here for whatever reason, and the Lads sent in... Ahmed and Ben like no I'm yawning, send in my team instead like let's spice it up a little. It was the puzzle elim again and oh I'd rather have had that for myself but yes! Brittany like beat Ahmed but forgot her profile, kinda drama, and Ahmed finished in that time. I mean I am friends with Absol and Brittany but like closer with Ahmed/Ben as a whole so fine by me. Though Ben's game chat comments are kinda funny like I think Jan's amazing and is one of my closest people here but Ben's obsession with Jan's 'obsession' with him is just great viewing!

Now that we're halfway I'm glad that the merge is happening. Like I know that they 'joked' in the main chat about Ahmed/Ben and my team coming together, but no that's happening like 20-30 mins before that I talked to Ben and we're gonna try moving forward as a 6 and work together in comps and stuff, which realistically will be beneficial to both teams, because like I was gonna try help Ahmed during the daily yesterday as Ben wasn't here, and I told my team so, but then Ben rocked up, but I found out my team were at least FINE with it, not that I needed validation per se regardless. We love there being 4 teams of 4 and 1 team of 6...!

I feel fine as a team with most teams winning dailies currently, yet simultaneously know that will end soon and most these teams will send me into elim, so I suppose we'll just cross that bridge when it comes to it. Kinda crazy we're already halfway through, but it's been a fun first half of the season for me even if this cast just keeps recycling the same couple teams in the Asylum.

https://mtv.mtvnimages.com/uri/mgid:file:http:shared:mtv.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/32_turbo_bff-1551456580.gif
1161 days 8 hours ago
Kennel123
Deshon, March 1

ok so i forgot to vent to you u about my stupid ass team bc they are so dumb for what they did to darrius, mainly alan... i miss layla. like now im just gonna do the bare minimum until i get over this ok thx for coming to my ted talk bye
1161 days 4 hours ago
Kennel123
Jan! did call confessional
1161 days 4 hours ago
Kennel123
Ahmed, March 1

am i currently in nelson pm's trying to force him not to consent to alan/nelson pair up? yes. Do i want jacob in elim? YES!
1161 days 4 hours ago
Kennel123
Ahmed, March 1

I have never in my life lost a spam contest and today was not going to change even if it was 1 vs 4. Winning was a MUST so teams can stop thinking we are the easy target, no bitches I will get my revenge if you try me.

Plaster " REVENGE IS MY MOTTO " on my edit in today's episode. The biggest splash of karma that has occurred in the last 48 hours. Both teams in elim fucked me over these last two round. It felt so sweet getting my revenge.
I can now die in KTC in peace. The people who did me wrong learned what happens.

PS. Always thank your spammers: https://i.imgur.com/WQLIH64.png
1161 days 4 hours ago
Kennel123
Ashley, March 1

no tea no shade but i def got like 95% of our spams
1160 days 16 hours ago
Kennel123
Noah, March 2

Before we start out, I would just like to say spam is FUCKING TRASH, but the outcome was uh

https://media.giphy.com/media/3Sn0LstYtHzNFRqZwv/giphy.gif

Sumzano! stayed out of last by 1 fucking brick and that's fucking hilarious.  Do I give a shit? NO.  I don't care about us being "weak" because we can't spam lmao.  I'm still confident in this team, Kellogg does jack off to spam though so we'll probably see it on the final, but for now, I think I can put spam out of my mind till then.

The team we wanted to target went in without us having to do anything, and we're safe.  And Ben and Ahmed went full clown and sent in the Lavender Lads with LOCKSMITH.

Let me just quote Einstien a moment: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

You sent the team your targeting in with the SAME ELIMINATION.  I can't complain lol, I didn't even have to send Jan & Mike the link.  Jan seriously asked me if I sent Alan/Nelson the codebreaking link.

https://media.giphy.com/media/3o7527pa7qs9kCG78A/giphy.gif

Yeah ok, I'm going to support Alan, the person who took me out in codebreaker in free agents and has caused me annoyance, and Nelson who sucks, against Jan/Mike, who I PREVIOUSLY SUPPORTED?

IS HE HIGH?  This is the most OBVIOUS support/nonsupport for me, I have 2 (kinda) friends on a team who would never touch me going in vs 2 people I kinda don't like on a team targeting mine.

I get it, I'm Noah, I'm psycho, but I'm not THAT PSYCHO?

Anyways, I expect Jan/Mike to win.  Nelson is a slow poster and Jan/Mike are pretty decent and have the link. If they lose, I'll probably lose.

It.
1160 days 16 hours ago
Kennel123
Noah, March 2

Oh yeah I forgot, NANY comes wiling up to my PMS today, and tries to make a deal with me.  Saying our teams are safe with each other but WE can go beyond that, and be SUPER safe with each other.

Nany then did that little like *wink* *wink* thing and I imagine had it not been typed out for me and it was irl then I'd have assumed Nany was having a seizure.

I said no, like Nany clearly does not understand WHY our teams are each other's "#1s" (imagine I'm air quoting that with my fingers)

The reason is Tylor and Zach can't take each other's hands off each other's cocks long enough to wash their hands of each other's semen.

Like, imagine a scenario where the Pink Pussies win right?  And Sumzano! is in last, and we can't agree on which 2 of us go in.

This is the (extremely likely) scenario where I have PROTECTION!

https://media.giphy.com/media/8YvAZPTtxccpk2PME6/giphy.gif

Nany: Never fear Noah Kondon, you will be PROTECTED, and I will force my team to keep you safe!
*Nany hops on over to Pink Panthers chat*
Tylor: I think we should send Noah...
Nany: No, I don't want to send NOAH.
Tylor: WHAT DO YOU MEEN NO, ARE U STUPID HE WANTED US IN ZAHC HAS OUR BACK.
Nany: No Noah or Bust.
Tylor:

*Hillarious Chaos ensues*

Like, I honestly should say YES rethinking this, because I would LOVE for that to happen and I'd laugh my ass off.  But this scenario is so far-fetched it's literally not worth it.  Nany shriveled up when I jokingly talked in all caps with him.  Imagine an actually pissed bamold taking his cock out and jerking it in front of Nany on call.  Nany would fold.
1160 days 16 hours ago
Kennel123
James, March 2

Last night's comp was pretty chill, just some spam. We ended up getting second and... I'm good with that! The Arianators losing kinda was not good, but then Ahmed and Ben won so like good for them. They of course sent the Lavender Lads, and they're getting the Locksmith elimination out the cycle again, so that's chill.

Kellen said that both teams decided themselves who to go in, Jan and Mike was predictable as they'd won this elim together before, and I was just hoping to not see Nelson's name, and to not see it with Alan. What comes up? Nelson's name with Alan! Like I'm weak no. I was told that Alan volunteered because he was like already eliminated and that so that made sense, but I talked to Nelson and like he had valid reasoning FOR volunteering, it just sucked to see still.

This is another bad elimination either way just based on liking people on either team going in, I'd like to see Alan and Nelson win most I guess, as also Lavender Lads are so strong right now, I know Nelson's good at alternate posting, I hope Alan does alright and they can pull it off despite being the 'underdogs'.

Also Adam returning is interesting. I like Harry but get why he was removed, and I mean when Adam was in the game we were on fine terms so hopefully that does some favours within that team, also means if we win and send them, I know like Scott also likes Adam, Rachael does too I think, unsure about Bryan, but less chance our team sends HIM directly in, whereas with Harry I know my team would have! So that's kinda good for me. That's kinda all update wise here.

Though random fact, I realised I've never spent a day in the KTC house without Nelson. I then realised that I've never spent a day in the KTC house without Bamold either, but like... that one does less for me. So hoping that that doesn't change after today, but we will see.
1160 days 16 hours ago
Kennel123
Nany, March 2

I have a strategy for this game...I've realized my team has friends in most every other team, and they all seem to be targeting other people. Maybe my whole team can make it to the final without going into an elimination - we just need to make sure we are not last. Honestly...I hope 1/2 of the Lavendar Lads go home, that way with John and Conrad I know we are 100% safe. It just comes down to Coa Coa 4 - they can't win.
1160 days 16 hours ago
Kennel123
Nany, March 2

This last challenge was so crazy, I really thought my team couldn't pick up the pace needed to win....it was so sad seeing Harry collapse and be medically evacuated, but my team is super thankful to have Adam. I never really got to know him, but if Ashley and Tylor think hes a great addition, I must have confidence in them. I was super nervous for Coalition Besties to win, I didn't know they stood, but yet again we evaded going into the Asylum. This upcoming match up really either be really good for my team or really bad, but honestly, I'm not scared of going into elimination, it's just if you can avoid it, you should do it.
1160 days 3 hours ago
Kennel123
JAN AND MIKE ELIMINATED

open group

KTCS — Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!