This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

KTCS 7: Coalition Chaos — Confessionals

Topic » KTCS 7: Coalition Chaos —..

1144 days 18 hours ago
Kennel123
Nelson, March 4

Phew (whew)

I’m glad team Coa coa 4 won today’s challenge.
I was definitely trying my best in the challenge to make sure my team scored some points to stay out of last place. But once we reached 3 I pulled it back a bit  because I didn’t want to be put in a difficult position if we won. I’m literally aligned with at least one person from each team now. So if our team wins, then I’ll have to vote for someone I’m good with. And I don’t want to have to do that again.
I think as long as the team stays out of last place and doesn’t step on anyone’s toes, we have a good shot of making it to the finals
1144 days 18 hours ago
Kennel123
NOAH AND SANDY ARE ELIMINATED
1144 days 18 hours ago
Kennel123
Ahmed, March 5

Walks in after that traumatic comp. Literally i'm reporting Survivor_season1 to be permed after that stupid user almost fucked me over. WHY IS THERE A FRESH MEAT POST CASUALLY SITTING THERE WITH THE SAME #3 AND #4 STYLE FORMAT Q'S?

Anyway, kind of shook i'm still in this game given how things were going for ben and I. Do I think we can win? EH.. . I think we can make finale at least though. I was hoping Coa Coa would have sent in Arinators instead of Sumzano because we could have paired Jacob/Deshon vs Tylor/Ash and get out two big pairs either direction. Zach and Summer don't seem that threatening. I think they will be eliminated tomorrow.

Not sure how end game will be but i'll fuck over any teams other than Coa even if I made a deal with them cause fuck honesty and loyalty. It's a ME game!

TLDR; Arinatos and Pink Divas need the snakes head cut off. Besties slaying some how? Christian blox with me tonight.   

Oh yeah, also SHOOK at Noah leaving. Their strategy for the comp was stupid af though so they had it coming.
1144 days 18 hours ago
Kennel123
Ahmed, March 5

Also, I hope they fling Nany (Nothingbutrouble) into elim and that person some how gets out. ANNOYING AS FUCK! Stop acting like you have a degree in Astrology it's not that deep. CRINGE!
1144 days 18 hours ago
Kennel123
ADAM AND NANY ARE ELIMINATED
1143 days 8 hours ago
Kennel123
Summer, March 6

Confessional: last nights default win was so scary but hilarious LOL. I was sure we would go home when we got sent in, but then I noticed how frustrated Adam and nany were when they got sent in, and I thought it was good news for us. I definitely expect them to actually quit though just an hour or two later LOL. It worked out for me and I’m not complaining, so whatever! Tonight’s comp is so difficult because I can’t do all nighters. I have tried but it’s just sooo bad. I feel bad if I let Zach down but the truth is he is sort of a bad communicator when it comes to the game because even right now he isn’t answering me or telling me what he really plans on doing? And this happens in most comps LOL, I like him but I do get frustrated about that. I sadly don’t know if we can win this but I’m going to try my best and definitely stay up as late as I feel like I can. I should be able to post all day tomorrow too. The only thing I’m not telling Zach is that my fiancé and I already have plans to watch a movie tonight and that always comes before tengaged to me so I am gonna miss like 1.5 hours of tosses :s I feel too bad telling Zach but it’s something that I can’t really do anything about because my personal life comes first, and hopefully it isn’t too bad in the end!
1143 days 8 hours ago
Kennel123
Summer, March 6

Confessional: also just saying it now if zack wakes up late and makes us lose anyway that will piss me off LOL. I get soooo pissy when I’m low on sleep so if I work hard on this and lose cuz of him I would get so frustrated. I really hope he either takes it seriously or is upfront and tells me so I don’t waste my time
1143 days 7 hours ago
Kennel123
Ahmed, March 6

confessional:

10 rings into the endurance and 2 second offset 00 min mark. I feel good atm. I'm glad i have mental health problems and suffer depression, insomnia, and all the good stuff. Tonight I can thank it for doing me a favour because I WILL be winning this endurance. Yes I will.
1143 days 7 hours ago
Kennel123
Ahmed, March 6

the goal is to win and send in arrinators vs whoever loses. Im going to tell deshon not to agree on any people to send in and tell him he is safe. Then fuck him over and send him and jacob in to weaken that team. He'll hate me but oh well, im here for the big bucks. In the event they win i'll suck up to him and im close to nelson, so hopefully they wont send us IN!
1142 days 21 hours ago
Kennel123
Ahmed, March 7

Falls down collapsing. I did it. I made finals. I lost 10 years from this endurance but I MADE IT! Deshon hates me now but oh well. I'd pick group games over friendships any day anyway. Gimme the prize money!

Yah i was fake what of it, its a game GET OVER IT PEOPLE! I don't apologize for moves.
https://i.imgur.com/1y37GEL.png

Anyway game plan for finale is just to not come last. Idt we will win but I hope we can at least pull off a cute runner up prize of 10 cents. YES! Another challenge gg finale accomplished.
1141 days 5 hours ago
Kennel123
DESHON AND JACOB ARE ELIMINATED
1141 days 5 hours ago
Kennel123
James, March 9

Final daily of the season was riveting.... I mean I got the most on my team which is concerning because I am not an endurance person at all like they are the spawn of the devil, nicht mein stil.

Besties won and like very unshocking, but I was happy they did. Pink Divas got last and that's a good week also, because they are a strong duo. Ahmed and Ben ended up sending in Jacob and Deshon, and honestly I'm good with that. Better than them sending Jacob and Nelson! Deshon and Jacob then LOST, honestly I'd rather go against the Arianators as a 4 than Ash/Bamold as a 2 because like from what I know of Alan, he's not the strongest in finals, and the one time I competed against Deshon in a final he did... bad. Yeah Nelson and Jacob are both strong all round, but like you're only as strong as your weakest link.

This DOES though make us the only team of 4 going into this, and like this will definitely benefit us in some ways, yet also be a set back in others. Like in a way it makes me rather run this final as a duo, but equally everyone DOES have some strengths and some weaknesses. It's also going to be dependant on if/what we 'ALL' need to do, or whether things don't need to be completed by everyone. Because, for example, if I'm about to sit through Scott needing to complete a puzzle, that's kinda breaking point, like a slide/devil one I guess [unless he's improved in the last like month and a half].

Regardless of how this goes, I'm happy for my team, I suppose. My personal goal was just to make the final, and for our whole team to make it, winning 3 dailies, never going into an elimination, that's pretty good going, and like as a team we definitely [kinda cringe but hey] grew as a team, and got through the negative / dramatic times we did have. Definitely been a fun season, taking the W would just be the icing on the cake I guess, but like if Besties or the Arianators won, I'd be fine with that, I think in particular Besties have a good chance, but yeah. Having this break time till the final will hopefully help, I'll branch a convo to find people's weaknesses later and see where we can go from there, better that than lose my sanity whilst waiting for a puzzle to be complete for a year in the actual thing!

open group

KTCS — Confessionals

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!